CANDY LOVE

By lissabethany

CANDY LOVE Their love wasn't complicated like others. Rather, it was short and sweet. Much like candy. Not... More

COPYRIGHT
CANDY LOVE •《SOUNDTRACK》
Story Guidelines
WHY WRITE CANDY LOVE + other things
CANDY LOVE • Perfect Timing
CANDY LOVE • Red Candy
CANDY LOVE • Out And Stunting
CANDY LOVE • So Close
CANDY LOVE • Throw A Fit
CANDY LOVE • Oops!
CANDY LOVE • You Are...
CANDY LOVE
New Cover

CANDY LOVE

71 2 0
By lissabethany

CANDY LOVE

《●》

FANFICTION

TEEN FICTION

ROMANCE

《●》

SUMMARY

CANDY LOVE

▪▪▪

Their love wasn't complicated like others. Rather, it was short and sweet.

Much like candy.

Not that it couldn't be sour at times which was fine.

It was alright.

There was no rush. They had feelings for each other and that was all that mattered. 

Sadeiruki 'Ruki' Furawaka wasn't fussy. Nor was she picky.

But their was only one person who caught her eye, Yonamine Rui.

Yonamine Rui didn't care much about anything...that's what he led everyone to believe. He had his friends - his little clique, he worked hard and he had his mom.

But still he couldn't help but flush a bright red every time his eyes met the green hues of the girl he liked, Sadeiruki Furawaka.

☆☆☆

Stealing ain't cool. So don't do that shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 464 20
Trust me and read ♡︎ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...
356K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
243K 8.4K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
13.1K 272 32
Before Wonderlands x Showtime happened to him, Rui had always felt so alone (apart from when he was with either both or one of his childhood friends...