ELECTRICITY ━━ gilbert blythe

By chvsingdreams

she had electricity running through her fingertips. EVENTUAL!GILBERT BLYTHE © 2021 chvsingdreams More

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰
01. the daunting moon
02. monday morning
03. cream violets
04. dazed gazes
06. soul sisters
07. glamorous days
08. finally sixteen
09. merely friends
10. sweater weather
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰
11. spin the bottle
12. noticing them
13. stormy skies
14. elizabeth lynde
16. moments
17. parchment & poems
18. other interests
19. the barry ball
20. show me then
21. november chills
22. hateful heritage
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰
23. traumatic travels
24. scarlet and maroon
25. intoxication
26. haunt me
27. closure at last
28. healing
29. regret me
30. a promise
31. back in avonlea
32. the big question
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

05. sunflower cheers

8.7K 236 41
By chvsingdreams

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ─

CHAPTER FIVE:
SUNFLOWER CHEERS

The duo reached the spot that Gilbert had handpicked just for them and took a moment to let the beauty of the field sink in. The countless sunflowers brightened up the lush green grass and the sun was slowly setting, illuminating rays of golden softly onto Violet's face. Gilbert clung onto her soft, dainty hands as if he could never let go.

Violet was in heaven. She had never experienced a place with such pure beauty, it was always cityscapes galore in London. Not one place was completely isolated, but in Avonlea, she had found it. She had found beauty in solitude.

"Gilbert? Is this it?" She pursed her lips as her eyes widened in awe. The boy simply nodded and moved closer to her, her body shuddering in surprise. He was a magnet, pulling her in, and she had no rejection to that. He was warm, like her layers of blankets in London, protecting her from the cold.

"Are you cold?" He asked, playing with the loose ends of his cozy sweater. Violet didn't answer, only shivering slightly as a gust of wind kissed her cheek. "You're cold aren't you?" Gilbert chuckled, and took off his scarf, wrapping it around her. It smelt like him: sandalwood and cinnamon, warming her skin and calming her instantly.

"It's very beautiful here." Violet breathed out, looking down at the crystal clear water. "It really is.." Gilbert replied, now fully aware of their close proximity. She smelled like vanilla and freshly picked roses, taunting him because he knew he could never have her. "Maybe we should start with math?" Violet asked, and Gilbert nodded. The pair sat on the soft grass, on cloud nine, and started to solve the sums.

Violet knew that she would remember this forever.

─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─

rewritten ✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 14.6K 141
things you can expect 1. DRAMIONE 2. HINNY 3. DRAMA 4.MYSTERIES and drool worthy pictures of TOM FELTON ;) ❤
416K 12.2K 56
❝Do you love her Gil?❞ ❞That's the thing, I don't love 𝘩𝘦𝘳. I'm not sure the girl I do love loves me back.❞ [Anne with an E- Season 1-3] {Gilbert...
85.2K 3.3K 27
her chuckles dripped like pure sunshine. PANSY PARKINSON © 2021 chvsingdreams
12K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!