Soulmates

By OrnsteinSlayer

This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter R... More

Chapter 1: Harry Potter Reunion
Chapter 2: The Greatest HP Reunion Ever
Chapter 3: Amazing Day Ever
Chapter 4: Dinner At Seven, Char?
Chapter 5: Sweetest Love (Explicit)
Chapter 6: You Slept With- Tom...
Chapter 7: Soulmates And Always
Chapter 8: Venice Beach
Chapter 10: I think I had Too Much
Chapter 11: I've Always Love You
Chapter 12: Two Red Lines
Chapter 13: You Have To Tell Him
Chapter 14: Were... Having A Child?
Chapter 15: Two Peas In A Pod
Chapter 16: Is it a Secret?
Chapter 17: A Merry Feltson Christmas
Chapter 18: Dinner With The Watsons
Chapter 19: Proposal And Desired Pleasures (Explicit)
Chapter 20: Not Wanting Each Other Apart (Explicit)
Chapter 21: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 22: Luckiest Day of Their Lives
Chapter 23: Happy Valentines Day
Chapter 24: Valentines Surprises
Chapter 25: The Unexpected
Chapter 26: Telling Everyone (Explicit)
Chapter 27: The Charity Golfing Match
Chapter 28: Adorable Baby Kicks
Chapter 29: Emma's Birthday Gift
Chapter 30: Emma's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 31: Lovely Days Goes On Forever.
Chapter 32: The Greatest Day Of Their Lives
Chapter 33: Getting Fiesty Aren't We?
Chapter 34: Mr & Mrs. Felton
Epilogue: 2 Years Later...

Chapter 9 : Celebration Party

917 24 8
By OrnsteinSlayer

It was early 5 in the morning. Tom slowly opened his eyes as he slowly glance down. He smiled weakly. Seeing the daze of her beautiful Emma, who was cuddling within his chest feeling their warmth naked bodies between them. He slowly reach up his hand and softly stroked down her beautiful soft long glossy hair as he slowly leaned for a kiss on her forehead.

Emma softly moved her head a lil for more comfort. He smiled as heard Emma softly muttered his name while she was still asleep. Tom chuckled under his breath as he kissed her once more in the forehead as he quickly went back to sleep.

An hour later. Tom slowly opened his eyes again with a faintest smile as he slowly caught daze of Emma, who was already awake after him. Emma observed his breaths as she was smiling softly at Tom. Tom chuckled softly under his breath as he cupped Emma's cheek with his hand.

"Morning..." She giggled softly.

Tom laughed weakly "Did you have goodnight sleep?"

Emma just laughed weakly as she slowly leaned on Tom for a passionate kiss.

Tom took it as a yes, he immediately kissed her back as he slowly flip her down to bed. Emma giggled as Tom starts kissing down her neck.

"Ohh...Tom..." she moaned.

"I know you wouldn't resist me, Emma." He said between kisses.

Suddenly Tom's phone starts ringing. As they both were still continuing their make-out-session.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" She giggled as Tom starts kissing her soft pink lips.

Tom chuckled under his breath. "Just leave it be Em, I can answer that later once were done." he said between kisses.

But his phone starts ringing again. Tom stopped as he looked at his phone and glance back to Emma.

Emma cupped Tom's cheek as she gave Tom a reassuring smile. "It's okay."

Tom smiled and gave her a peck on the lips as he reach out his phone on the bedside table. He checked his phone who was calling him. Apparently it was Bonnie.

"It's Bonnie." And immediately answered the call.

"Hey Bon, How's going?" He said on the line.

"Pretty fine Tom, Just having a great day you know." She answered.

"So, why do you called all of a sudden Bon, you know its still early right?" He asked.

"Yeah I know, I was just wondering since You and Emma are already dating, maybe we can have a celebration party together with the entire gang on my place" She smiled behind the line.

Tom hold the line as he whispered directly to Emma.

"Bonnie wants us to join the celebration party together with the gang, since were both dating." He whispered to Emma.

Emma giggled as she quickly nodded. "Sure,"

Tom smiled and kissed her softly again as he went back to the call

"So what is it? Do you guys wanna join?" Bonnie smirked.

Tom was shocked a bit. Bonnie actually heard Him and Emma were talking.

"How did you-" but he was cut off by Bonnie.

"I know you're with her Tom, don't lie to me." She grinned teasingly.

Tom shook his head in disbelief as he took a deep sighed and chuckled "Yes Bon, were going."

"Great. See you both in Sunday!." She smiled happily.

Tom shook his head as he laughed lightly "Yeah, See you too on Sunday, Bon."

__________

Bonnie ended the call as she smiled on her phone.

"I better let everyone know." She muttered and went to call everyone in her phone.

__________

"Now off with that. Where was I again?" Tom smirked as he put aside his phone.

Emma giggled. "Ohh,Tom." As she kissed Tom and pulled him again to bed as they both continued where they left off.

__________

Days has passed and today is now Sunday which means today is the Celebration Party. Tom and Emma were having great time in the last few days as he told Emma, if she ever wanted move-in with him. And Emma did. She accepted Tom's request and now they both living together on Nichols Canyon in Hollywood Hills West, where Tom was living for past few years in since 2014.

It was already 6:24 Pm. Tom was waiting for Emma to come out from the bedroom. She was having a hard time to choosing her outfit for today's celebration. So Emma told Tom to choose her between two outfits.

-Earlier Flashback-

"Tom!" Emma yelled across the short hall.

Tom and Willow came out of the kitchen as they went to short hall. "Yes, Em?"

"Can you help me choose my outfits please, I don't know what to wear for today's party celebration." She asked politely.

Tom smiled as Willow looked up on him. "Why not? Anything for my dear duck." He winked.

Emma giggled as Tom joined in with her, inside the bedroom.

"Which one of these do you like the most?" Emma asked Tom, as she showed a blue Dress and caramel comfy sweater dress on her hands.

Tom tried to think as he observed the outfits that Emma was holding.

'Hmm, Caramel looks good her, but blue also looks good on her too...' He said in his thoughts.

"I think both of them are good Em, but if you let me choose, I prefer blue, besides you're breathtaking to me, Char" He smirked.

Emma giggled as she went up to Tom kissed him. "Thank you." She smiled.

-End Of Earlier Flashback-

Tom smiled as he chuckled lightly, when the bedroom door finally opened. Tom glance behind the coach and he was totatly speechless, his jaw dropped for a sec and he was dead in his tracks on seeing Emma, wearing her beautiful blue dress with a classic designed pencil skirt, together with a matching blue strap heels.

-Emma Watson Outifit-

'What have you done to me Char?' He muttered to himself

"Whats wrong Tom?" She smirked.

Tom eventually snapped himself out from his daydream, as he stared into Emma's beautiful chocolate brown orbs. "You look gorgeous... I must say that you've definitely blew my breath away, Char." He smirked.

Emma giggled as she checked out Tom's outfit.

-Tom Felton's Outfit-

"Well you don't look bad, after all I'm very lucky enough to have you as my boyfriend, Thomas Andrew Felton. The most handsome wizard that I've ever had crush on since were very young." She winked.

Tom chuckled as he stood up and went closer to Emma, as he lifted her chin with his fingers, facing Emma's gaze within his ocean blue orbs. "Well I'm quite very lucky enough to have you as well, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson. The most beautiful witch I've ever laid eyes on."

With that they giggled, as they both leaned for a slow passionate kiss. Soon they let go When Willow suddenly came out from the kitchen wearing her shark outfit.

-Willow's Outfit-

Emma was Awe by the feeling seeing Willow on her Shark outfit which makes her more look cuter as ever.

"Awee, Willow is so cute Tom! You look so cute, aren't ya!" She giggled while rubbing Willow's face.

Willow already likes being rubbed by Emma's warmth hands on her face. She got use to it and shes like it more and more as the days gone by.

Tom chuckled as he pat's Willow head. "Yeah, you love it Wils, don't ya?" He giggled."Yo're my dog, that's right, you're my dog." He said playfully.

Tom checked his watch and its nearly time for the party. "Its 6:44, its nearly time, we gotta go or else Bonnie might get mad at us for not attending the party." He chuckled.

Emma giggled as she took Tom's hand and the other is Willow on his leash as they made their way outside the house towards the SUV. Tom opened the shotgun side for Emma as Willow was on the back sit as he made his way towards the driver side. they all hopped in as Tom started the engine as they drove their way towards Bonnie's Place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.6K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
91.7K 1.7K 13
What happens when George Weasley was babysitting his nephew James Sirius Potter and accidentally brakes a time travel sending them back to 1995. How...
5.7K 168 5
It's been twenty years since the first "Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone" came out. Daniel Radcliffe has broken up with his girlfriend of seven y...
50.6K 1K 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.