Forced To Marry A Gang Leader...

By ILOVERIHANNA19

MUST READ: This book has been written till chapter 42, then the chapter after is an explanation of what I was... More

Chapter One: "Oh Really?"
Chapter Two: "Like the city London?"
Chapter 3: "Big Ben was our original name!"
Chapter 4: 'Man the fuck up'
Chapter 5: 'Nahh I kinda like this Position'
Chapter 6 - "Stay away from him his bad news"
Chapter 7- "DRRUNNKKK INNN LOOVVEE!"
Chapter 8: "I have a crush on Shadow Winters.."
Chapter 9: "I don't like her"
chapter 10: 'I preferred chocolate'
Chapter 11: "I did......oh shit!"
Chapter 12: "But that's not fair"
Chapter 13: "This is the one"
Chapter 14: "Truth or dare?"
Chapter 15: " I do"
Chapter 16: "You excited to go home?"
Chapter 17: "Are you scared?"
Chapter 18: "I LOVE IT"
Chapter 19: "Do you expect me to?"
Chapter 20: "Oops"
Chapter 21: "I told you"
Chapter 22: "Shut up"
Chapter 23: "Anytime bebé "
Chapter 24: "YOUR 19 AND YOUR MARRIED?!"
Chapter 25: "Are you crazy?"
Chapter 26: "Did you two kiss?"
Chapter 28: "Your cute when your angry"
Chapter 29: "Cinderella your shoe fell off"
Chapter 30: "Protection is important London"
Chapter 31: "Shits about to get real"
Chapter 32: "I told you to prepare for your consequences"
Chapter 33: "I HATE YOU"
Chapter 34: "YOUR SO ANNOYING"
Chapter 35: "I will pray for you ma'am"
Authors note- Clear the air
Chapter 36: ""We should do it more often"
Chapter 37: "I'm not letting go any time soon"
Chapter 38: "Your MINE and I think it's time I proved it"
Chapter 39: "Get ready for the time of your life"
Chapter 40: "Do you want to know why i married you?"
Chapter 41: "Revenge"
Explanation

Surprise! Chapter 27: "Are you jealous?"

124K 4.1K 1K
By ILOVERIHANNA19

Surprise! I decided to update another chapter since i delayed the previous chapter also because you guys are amazing!

London POV

"I feel slutty. . ." I groaned.

There was only three days left 'till Blair's wedding, and we all had decided to go clubbing then split up. Since Blair and Chuck can't see each other two days before the wedding. The girls will go to Chuck's hotel and stay there, whilst Chuck and the boys stay at Shadow's house.
I haven't been clubbing in ages, since University.

Plus, when I usually do go, I don't show this much skin.

If it we're just the girls, I wouldn't mind wearing this.
But the boys are coming too, which means Shadow will see me in this dress.

I know I shouldn't care about what he thinks, but he's my husband.

Looking at the mirror, I examined myself again.
I was wearing a black and white dress. It was halter cut, and barely covered my shoulders or arms. It was showing a bit of cleavage. The back is connected to the tight, black skirt. Which reached my mid thigh. There was a small gap in the middle which showed my stomach.

Nazzie had straightened my hair and left it out.
April, had put on a little bit of foundation, black smokey eye, bronzer and neutral lipstick, honestly she went all out for make up.

They even forced me to wear a push up bra!

"Shut up and come out already London!" Blair shouted, frustrated.

"Fine." I sighed.

Slowly opening the door, I first poked my head out.

"London stop being immature and come out!" April sighed.

They all had got ready before me.
Blair was wearing a tight red dress, April was wearing a blue one which matched her eyes, Mia was wearing a white dress and lastly Nazzie was wearing a mini black dress.
April and Blair decided to get Nazzie and I an extra slutty dress. Their excuse was 'your still young!'.

"London if I have to go wearing this slutty dress then so do you!" Nazzie said sternly before stalking towards me and snatching the door open.

They all went quiet.

"I knew I looked bad!" I exclaimed, hiding my body behind the door.

"No its not that, I'm just speechless. . ." Nazzie muttered.

"You look hot!" April shouted.

Automatically a blush formed.
"Thank you." I said, stepping from behind the door.

"I won't be surprised if Shadow pounces on you." Blair smirked, obviously proud of her work.

"Shut up." I blushed harder, looking down.

"But don't worry, the boys just left. We need to get going." Nazzie smiled.

We all got into Blair's car, and arrived in a matter of minutes due to Blair's speeding. That girl is going to kill us, one day.

I could hear the music from the parking lot and there was huge line, full of slutty dresses and polo shirts.

Blair didn't even wait in the line.
She walked straight to the front, showed her ID to the bouncer, and he let us in straight away.
How awesome! but I did feel bad for the people waiting.

The club was filled with drunk people grinding on each other.

"Let's go!" Blair shouted.
There were two reserved tables, one was filled with the boys and the others for us, I'm guessing.

Noah, Carter, Chuck, Shadow and Jett's heads turned straight away when we entered.
To say they were shocked was understatement.

I felt Shadow's gaze on me straight away. Slowly I glanced at him. He was already looking at me. . .

Shadow was wearing a tight, black shirt, he looked hot. His eyes raked my body up and down, until we finally made eye-contact. I finally broke my eyes away from his,not like the tension, and made my way over to our table.

The girls were already seated and having the drinks, which was already laid out for us.

"Here you go London!" Blair shouted, passing me a glass.

"Thanks!" I decided not to drink, especially after what happened last time. No thank you.

I started bobbing my head to 'Recognize' by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

"YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!" Carter and Noah shouted to us, they had made there way to our table and was sitting with us.
Blair and Chuck were already on the dance floor dancing.

"THANKS!" I exclaimed, smiling.

Carter and Nazzie were obviously flirting, whilst Noah and April decided to dance.

I couldn't help but look towards Shadow, he was talking to a girl.

Wait, pause, double take.

He was talking to a girl who happens to be very pretty and it seems like she can't keep her slutty hands to herself.

She started whispering something in his ear whilst rubbing his chest.
He just sat there and smirked!

She suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.
Who the hell does she think she is?! Can't she see he has a ring on? That ass is just letting her!

I was mentally pounding her in the face. . . and it felt good as hell.

She stood in front of him and started grinding on him. I couldn't take the sight any longer, so I faced the other way. I refuse to be that bitchy, jealous wife. Because I'm not his wife, and I don't love him.

And I never will, especially if he keeps acting like this.

I was so tempted to turn around again.
I knew I shouldn't, but I did anyway. She had turned around and was swaying her hips side to side on him, whilst he just held her waist.

I know i shouldn't be angry at him, since all that he was doing was dancing with her and not anything more.

"Are you jealous?" I turned to find that it was Chuck who whispered in my ear.

"No. I don't care." I snapped.

"Okay then." Chuck smiled and held his hands up in surrender..

I really didn't want to sit here. Either watch Chuck and Blair smirk at me, or Shadow and that slut dancing. So I decided to escape to the women's room.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I shouted over the music.

"Okay!" Blair smirked knowingly.

Thankfully there was no line when I got to the bathroom. After I did my business, I washed my hands then checked my make up.

A group of giggling girls entered the bathroom and of course one of them had to be the girl that danced on Shadow.

"He's so hot!" She said in her high pitched voice, gosh it's so annoying.

"I know right, you're so lucky girl!" A redhead exclaimed, bouncing up and down.
She reminded me of April.

"I'm so jealous." Her minions were obviously trying to make her happy. . . kiss ass much?

"I think I might take him home with me tonight." She giggled, making me inwardly gag. Slut.

"Whats his name?" One of her minions asked.

"I'm not sure, it started with S. . . I think Samuel?" She was thinking so hard that it actually looked funny to watch.

"Shadow. His name is Shadow, honey." I interrupted.

"Yeah. That's his name, how do you know?" She asked, her minions gave me dirty looks.

"He's my husband," I flashed my wedding ring before continuing,
"Maybe if you looked at his hand you would of seen it." I glared before strutting off. Like a boss.

I walked back to our table, and sat with Noah and Carter.

I saw the girl stomp out of the bathroom and make her way to Shadow.
Oh shit, I totally forgot she might tell Shadow.

It looked like she was having a go at him, he looked so confused then he asked her something.

Please don't point at me. Please don't mention me.

Of course luck wasn't on my side, because she turned straight at me and pointed her manicured fingers at me.
Shadow smirked, but not a cocky one but more of a annoyed, angry one. I quickly pretended like I was texting someone to avoid his angry glare.

Suddenly, I felt someone sit next to me.

"So you were jealous?" He whispered in my ear.

"Hell no. I was just putting her in her place." Gradually I turned around, so we were face to face.

Suddenly he started leaning in,
"You've got to finish what she started since you made her leave." He whispered.

"No." I snapped.

Next thing I know he was dragging me to the dance floor, even when I was putting up a fight.

Once we were in the middle, he turned me around, so my back was facing him and pulled me closer whilst wrapping his arm around my waist.

I recognized the song straight away, 2AM by Adrian Marcel.

"Go on, I'm not giving you a choice." He whispered huskily in my ear.

Fine. He wants a dance?

I'll give him a dance.

Reaching up, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Still keeping my back to him, I started swaying my hips side to side, I felt his grip on my hip tightened. Then I placed my hand on his, removing them from my hips.
I started body rolling on him, keeping my head in his neck, my lips inches away from his neck, going lower and lower with each body roll.

Eventually I was on the ground, then I stood up, but bent over, so my butt brushes over his friend.
Standing up slowly, I turned around and pressed my chest closer to his, so we were flushed together and took his hand in mine again and placed it on my hips, once again and started grinding on him slowly, teasing him.

My lips lightly brushed over his jaw.
I let my hand trail up his chest, then wrapped them around his neck and started swaying side to side again.

I leaned closer, so my lips gently brushed his ear.

"In my opinion, I was better than her." I whispered.

"By miles. . ." He muttered, still staring at me in shock and admiration.

"Good, was that enough?" I smirked, he nodded still in a daze.

Quickly pecking his cheek, I strutted away, making sure to sway my hips.

"What the fuck just happened?" I heard him say to himself.

what do you think?

I wanted to show you guys a different side of London, she can be confident as well, i really liked this chapter but i wasn't sure, if i should post this, because i wasn't sure if it was too soon, tell me what you think, i really want to know.

Anyway vote&comment&follow me

Love you all

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.9K 48
((A/N)) If you haven't read "Lycan King" you should definitely read it for a better understanding of "Lycan Blood." or you can just read this book an...
117K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
102K 2.6K 50
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
2.8M 95.6K 59
"You don't want a mate and neither do I. So for the sake of our wolves, let's just complete the mating process and part away like... friends?" Quillo...