Running - h.g [Chasing Sequel...

By AidyHayiesGirl

"What we're doing is crazy," "If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear what I've been through," More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

7

28 0 0
By AidyHayiesGirl

Hayes

A week in Oregon could really make a man go insane. The cops were still hot on our tails and the news had a segment about us at least once a day. It was as if we had done a whole massacre.

"I'm back," I heard Kaylin's voice through the house.

"Babe," I called, "where do you go when you disappear for hours on end?"

"Hayes c'mon," she groaned and walked into the kitchen.

"Kaylin you have to stop keeping parts of your life a secret from me. You found out everything you need to know from my side, why don't you just tell me?" I questioned. I was quite hurt.

"My dad's" she mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"I go to my dad's. I've been asking him for advice on what to do. Sometimes I go there for that or I'll go there first and we'll go and get a deal and do a job together. That's how I've been able to get us food and stuff," she explained with her head down.

"So, can I meet him?" I asked. I've never met the father of any girl I've ever been with but somehow I was compelled to meet Kaylin's. I mean I guess I should be seeing the man who's basically helping us stay alive.

"Uh yeah," she uttered surprised, "I'll call him and let him know we're coming tomorrow."

"Great," I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered. She didn't seem so angry anymore, that's what I liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 344 36
"If they'd heard us right now, they'd say we'd gone crazy. That we lost our fucking minds." "That's what they'd always said, you know. About you and...
205K 4.5K 83
"Never let anyone talk down to you...tell you your not good enough...tell you to change...because your perfect just the way you are" - Hayes Grier