Bad In Common

By prinses1010

"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge... More

Welcome!
Prologue ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30 ✔️
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 36 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
Chapter 43 ✔️
Chapter 45 ✔️
Chapter 46 ✔️
Chapter 47 ✔️
Chapter 48 ✔️
Chapter 49 ✔️
Chapter 50 ✔️
Chapter 51 ✔️
Chapter 52 ✔️
Chapter 53 ✔️
Chapter 54 ✔️
Chapter 55 ✔️
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue ✔️

Chapter 44 ✔️

5.7K 272 16
By prinses1010

Dear Diary

So far nothing good has come out of this trip. From the first day having to find out Gabby will be staying with us to getting arrested and then to getting into an argument with Tyler. Not the typical vacation I was hoping for. After Tyler witnessed Zac and I in the same room on the same bed he stormed off. He didn't even come to bed. I can understand how it could have looked from the outside because he doesn't know Zac swings for the other team but it's not like we were in each other's arms or anything. I woke up in the middle of the night without Tyler by my side. I was thirsty so I walked down the stairs to reach the kitchen only to find Tyler sprawled out on the couch. Being the good person I am I left him like that and only pulled a blanket over him. After that I didn't sleep at all. I really don't want to enter the new year with all this unnecessary drama.

~Ally

I close my diary and flop it down on the space next to me where Tyler was supposed to be sleeping last night. It felt weird to not have him next to me. The fact that he chose to sleep on an uncomfortable couch and not next to me really hurts. Hopefully we can talk things out today before the clock hits 12. I really want a new year's kiss.

" Ally?" I hear my name being called followed by a knock on the door.

" Yeah?" I call out and watch as Zac enters the room.

He's about to close the door but I stop him by raising my hand.

" Rather not close the door before Tyler gets more ideas." I mumble.

It's sad really. I'm telling my gay friend to not close the door with us in the room only to avoid the wraph that is Tyler Anderson.

" How are you holding up?" Zac asks me from where he is standing.

I take in a deep breath and exhale it slowly.

" Better than expected." I shrug.

Zac nods in understanding before his face lights up.

" So we're going to that bonfire my friend invited us to for New Years Eve tonight and we're going to party all our problems away." Zac announces excitingly.

There's no harm in partying to forget about reality I guess. If I don't get a chance to sort things out with Tyler today then so be it. I'm not letting anyone ruin my party mood today.

" Sounds like a bad idea. " I chuckle even though I'm usually the cause of a bad idea.

" I'm in the mood for a bad idea." Zac winks before leaving the room.

I might as well get up and freshen up for the day ahead. I just have a feeling it's going to get chaotic. Using the last bit of energy I have left I lift myself from the comfort of the bed and walk over to the en-suit bathroom. Turning on the hot water from the shower I begin stripping myself from my clothes. Putting on some music from my phone I test out the water before pulling my body under the steaming hot water. I hear feet paddle in the room before entering the bathroom.

It's him.

My back is turned towards him as he climbs into the shower. His big hands wrap around my waist and I have to suck in my breath before releasing a moan.

Why do we always end up like this?

I feel his hand start to slip down my body. He knows what he is doing and he knows how it is affecting me. I can't just stand here and allow him to please me when we can't even get through one decent conversation.

Without another word I move away from his intense touch and climb out of the shower. He doesn't say anything as I wrap myself in a nearby towel. Still keeping quiet I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. The tension in there was too much for me and no matter how badly I wanted to give in to his touch, I know we have things to work out first.

While I'm busy getting dressed Tyler makes his appearance in the room. He does not look happy.

" Why did you leave?" he asks.

I don't answer him as I pull up my pants.

" Allison." Tyler urges me to answer him.

"Let met get this straight, I can't spend time with you outside the bedroom but it's fine when we're in the bedroom?" I finally question him.

What if the only reason he is putting up with me is for the sex?

Why would he have said he loved me? Was it just to make me stay with him?

I can't imagine him doing something like that to me. Not after everything. Not after telling him about my sister and allowing him to get this close to me.

It's always the ones you never expect.

I really don't want to listen to my conscience right now. I'm already freaking myself out as it is.

" What are you talking about?" Tyler asks confused.

" See this is my point. The only time where we get even remotely close to talking is when we are in the bedroom. You didn't even come to bed last night yet you still try your fucking luck with me in the shower. " I snap.

I didn't mean to snap. All these emotions are bubbling up and I'm not good with controlling them.

" You really are unbelievable. I literally walked in on you and Zac getting cozy in his bedroom. Mind explaining that to me Allison? " he snaps back.

" Oh my God don't call me Allison. You sound just like my mother." I sigh and walk over to pick up my jumper.

Tyler too starts getting dressed as I viciously start combing through my hair.

" I'll see you later. " Tyler mumbles before leaving the room and slamming the door close.

It feels as if all hope for sorting things out with him drains from my body. Why does he have to be this complicated?

" Urg." I groan before picking up my purse and walking down the stairs.

I strud off towards the kitchen and grab the pancake from Parker's hand before stuffing it into my mouth.

Food is my new therapy.

" Woa. What has gotten you in such a bad mood? " Parker laughs as he reaches over for another pancake on the island. I notice Tyler look up from his plate from Parker's question.

" It's just difficult to deal with some assholes in this house." I state while looking Tyler directly in the eye. Tyler rolls his eyes.

You're being childish.

I don't care.

" Maybe if someone wasn't acting like a complete bitch then there would be less assholes. " Tyler announces from where he is sitting.

Unbelievable.

" This is the part where I leave-" Parker starts but I cut him off when I grab another pancake from his hand.

" Already on my way. " I say before walking away from the kitchen with Parker's pancake in my hand.

If Tyler wants to sort things out then he better start acting fast because my patience is running out faster than Usain Bolt.

***

" I'm so glad we have nice weather for New Year's Eve." Emily swoons as we walk out of the shopping center where we spent the last few hours shopping for outfits for the night.

" I agree. Now I can finally wear my bikini without getting associated with Gabby. " Samantha agrees.

" I'll drink to that. " Trish chuckles.

I'll drink to anything with how I'm feeling right now. I guess I'm just really upset that I won't be able to work things out with Tyler before the new year begins. I know it's partly my fault because I had the opportunity to do so this morning. I'm just an emotional wreck right now and it's better if I just keep my feelings for myself.

" Hey Ally are you okay?" Kylie asks slowing down next to me as Trish, Samantha and Emily walk forward.

" Yeah I'm okay." I say trying to give her a convincing smile.

" Look I know we haven't known each other so long but I can see that something is off with you. I'm not forcing you to tell me anything but I'm here if you want to talk okay?"

Even though I've only known Kylie for a few days now, I have really started liking her. She's not too much to handle and she knows where to draw the line. She keeps Jackson in check most of the times and she won't hesitate on putting Gabby in her place. All in all she's a good person.

" Thank you." I smile.

We pick up our pace so that we are foot on foot with the others. Shortly we reach the car. After stopping to grab everyone lunch we rush back home so that we can eat and start getting ready for the bonfire.

***

" My boobs look too small in this top!" I hear Gabby yell from the other end of the hallway.

I look at the girls in the room who share the same disgusted look that I'm wearing before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

" Babe your boobs look fine!" Mason yells after Gabby. I hear his feet paddling down the hallway, probably running after Gabby.

I look down at the outfit I have put together. For someone who is an emotional wreck I did a pretty good job with my outfit. I'm wearing a plain black one piece swimming costume with a low v-snit at the front that shows off the right amount of cleavage. I threw on a beige cardigan and tied a black belt around my waist. I'm not planning on wearing any shoes seeing as we are going to be on the sand. I know it's still cold outside so the only solution for me is to drink until I'm warm enough. Easy.

It really doesn't sound like a good idea -

Like Zac said, I'm in the mood for a bad idea.

" I need a curling iron!" Emily yells in a panic.

Emily decided on wearing a low cut v-shape white tank top which allows the little tan she has to look even more darker. She paired the tank top with a maroon colored skirt with golden patterns that reaches her ankles. She has on a golden bracelet and golden hoops. She also decided on wearing red heels. I would just love to see her walking in those on the sand.

" Here take mine!" Samantha yells as she passes over her curling iron before Emily passes out. Trish is wearing a royal blue jumpsuit that reaches her ankles with big flower patterns on it. It shows off all her curves in the right places and makes her look taller. She's wearing sandels which I'm pretty sure she's going to kick out even before we reach the beach.

" Babe you look gorgeous." Trish comments as her eyes roam over Samantha. Trish is giving off big hippy vibes with her denim shorts, plain white tank top and a cardigan covered in flowers. She has a beige headband around her head and her signature blue heart shaped sunglasses.

" We all look hot." Kylie announces. She's wearing a long sleeved beige jumpsuit with a matching belt around it. I pray for her feet being stuck in those 5-inch black heels but she does look good.

I'm surprised we all managed to put outfits together in a matter of a few hours. It gets really messy the more girls we are.

" Come on ladies finish up!" Zac yells into the bedroom where we are finishing up.

I pick up my purse and exit the bedroom to allow the rest of the girls to finish up. By the pace they are going we'll show up at the bonfire next year.

" Woah Ally. You dressed up nice. " Zac comments when his eyes land on my outfit.

" I felt a little bold." I smile.

We walk down the stairs and wait for the rest of the people to meet us in the living room before we depart. After what feels like an hour we all are finally gathered in the living room.

" Okay people a few ground rules - " Emily speaks up while climbing onto a chair so that she can be taller than everyone in the room.

A few unhappy replies shift through the room before its quiet again.

There are rules?

" Don't follow any rules!" Emily yells causing the whole room to cheer with her.

No rules on New Year's Eve?

This is a recipe for disaster.

_______________________________________

The next chapter is going to be hectic... That's all I'm saying :)

Peace out✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
19.4K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...
791K 44.2K 34
[2022 Wattys Winner] When love cynic Madison Watson starts university, she vows to follow three simple rules. One: Work out at least twice a wee...
596K 17.5K 102
"If you want to try again, I've learned a few things since then and now I'm sure... I would make it so, so good for you..." Luke pulls back, a troubl...