Invisible Flames: Rebel Souls...

By authorvioletbloom

Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy w... More

Foreward
.01 Hawk
1.0 Charlotte
2.0 Charlotte
.03 Hawk
3.0 Charlotte

.02 Hawk

17.5K 507 222
By authorvioletbloom

"Enough!" I shouted from my spot at the church table. I didn't even know why this meeting was called and I was supposedly in charge while Nathan was gone. Did they really need to go on a honeymoon? Rachel was already pregnant.

Thank God Prez is back tomorrow. These fuckers are going to be the death of me.

"Is there anything that can't actually wait until Prez is back tomorrow?" A chorus of absolutely nothing went out across the room. "Good. Stay out of trouble." I slammed the gavel down and end church.

I stayed in my seat while everyone else but Bender filed out. "We opening tonight?"

"'Course," I said. "What the fuck is Seal's deal?" I asked. "He's been off since the last security detail. And he's been back for weeks."

"Echo said something about the chick they were protecting."

"He mix business with pleasure?" Bender nodded, taking a puff of the cigarette between his lips.

Hours later I was sitting in our usual booth with Bender and Hands, watching a never ending stream of women roll into the clubhouse, each one more scantily clad than the last. They were all looking for the same thing. A lay. There were enough brothers willing, but they would have to fight the Soul Suckers for the attention. They wouldn't have any luck with me. I was looking for something serious.

I didn't know where I would find her, but I was pretty sure she wasn't just going to walk into my clubhouse with a sign pointing at her saying she was the one.

And then she did.

I saw her the moment she walked in. Her long blonde hair was curled down her back. She was too far away to see her eyes, but she was the most beautiful woman to ever walk into this clubhouse.

Nathan would fight me if he heard those words.

And fuck me. That dress. It was black and so short her perky ass nearly hung out of it. A low growl of disapproval left my throat as I watched the attention of every guy in the room turn to her.

Mine!

She was tugging a friend in with her. Her friend looked much less confident and less happy about being here. "This is such a bad idea. Such a bad idea," her friend said. Learning to read lips was proving to be a very helpful talent.

Her friend looked terrified, but the blonde looked curious. Studying her, I watched as they made their way to the bar. Shit. She was the mayor's daughter. He'd kill me. Or at least he'd try, but I wasn't about to let that stop me. What was her name? I was sure I knew it.

I saw Joey, the new prospect, staring at her. He must be about her age. Did he know her? As long as I had a say, he didn't stand a chance.

I watched as her brunette friend in the red dress pushed a shot of jack into her hand. She took it in one go, not even pulling a face at the burn it must have caused her. My kind of girl.

My eyes were trained on her the entire time as she took two more shots before dragging her very reluctant friend onto the dance floor.

"Shut up and dance!" I read her lips again, laughing slightly as her friend conceded and started dancing with her. I chuckled when one of the soul suckers carrying a tray of shots walked through the dance floor and she sneakily grabbed two shots from the tray. Smiling widely at her friend she handed her a shot; clanking them together she put the glass to her mouth. Before she could take it her eyes found mine. Resting my elbows on the table, I leaned forward, playing with the long neck bottle in his hands. She couldn't take her eyes off me. I knew what I was putting out there. I sat in a way to make my muscles flex bigger; my tattoos were on full display. My cut gave away my rank and was covered in various patches. If she knew anything about club life she'd knew what that meant. Her eyes never left mine as she tipped the amber liquid into her throat, swallowing in one go. The little minx that she was licked across her lips, removing the remaining booze before turning her back to me and dancing seductively, hips swaying in time to the beat while she pushed her ass out.

Unable to take my eyes off her I finished my beer before standing and pushing my way through the bodies that were pushed together.

"Oh shit," her friend mumbled her eyes going wide as she looked over my girl's shoulder as I approached.

"What?" my girl asked, but her question was answered when my big, warm hands wrapped around her waist and my muscular body pressed against her. Taking as many liberties as she allowed, I roamed my hands over her body, from her hips up to her waist before squeezing, my fingers digging into her skin. I needed to know every inch of her body. My touch wasn't sweet and gentle; it was rough and demanding because that's who I was. I pulled her back against me before swaying with her to the beat.

"What's your name, princess?" My gruff voice whispered in her ear over the music. I didn't miss her reaction, the way she melted against me.

"Charlotte," she replied, her voice breathy. I did know that. I remembered now.

"I'm Hawk," I said, turning her in my arms. My hands pulled her closer, pushing into the small of her back, keeping her pressed against me.

"Road name." She tutted at me. I smirked at her response. She wasn't going to make anything easy for me. "What's your real name?" Her words were spoken into the middle of my chest. Even with those ridiculous heels she was wearing she only came up to the middle of my chest. I loved it.

She still hadn't looked at me.

"Nuh-uh, sweetheart. You gotta earn that." Finally, she looked up at me. Her blue eyes studied me. I knew I was good looking guy. Women complimented my eyes all the time. Stormy grey they called them.

Her eyes scrolled over the patches on my cut, lingering on the one my left chest. It read V. PRESIDENT. She must know that meant I was second in command.

Did she know it was me who sat in her kitchen with her father once a month?

"CJ," an angry voice growled from behind her. Looking up I saw Joey, glaring at us.

Turning she looked over her shoulder. "Joey?" I pulled her behind me possessively.

"You know him?" I asked looking slightly behind me down at her. She nodded. "She yours?" My second question was directed at Joey.

"Yes," he said.

"No," Charlotte hissed out at the same time. "No." She said again, firmly. Annoyed, I pulled her off the dance floor and into my secluded corner booth.

"Explain, princess."

"We dated in high school," Charlotte shrugged. "And princess?" She quirked a brow.

"Mayor's daughter must mean you're the town princess." She glared at me while I smirked at her. "And how long ago was high school?"

"4 years."

"Making you.."

"Twenty-two." Shit. Young. I nodded, but I was eight years older than she was. "How'd you know I was the mayor's daughter?" She asked, sliding closer so her leg was pushed against mine. Needing to feel her closer, I picked her up easily, setting her in my lap.

"That's why the call me Hawk,"

"You know everything?"

"Know. See. Hear. Feel," I made the last word come out an octave lower, speaking directly in her ear while my hands felt up the inside of her bare thighs, pushing her legs to the outside of my own, opening them. "I saw you the moment you walked in here." My lips moved against her neck as I spoke. Her skin was covered in goosebumps and it made a wave of satisfaction roll through me. "That fucking dress has been torturing me the entire time. Your perky ass is barely contained in it. I know there's no room for a bra underneath it either," I licked his lips, unable to remove my eyes from her chest.

I should slow this down. I really should, but I didn't fucking want to. I just hoped like hell I wasn't scaring her off.

Sliding my hand further up her skirt, all the way to her panty covered pussy, I cupped her firmly. "Do you know what it means if I claim you?"

"Cl-cla-claim me?" Her chest heaved with her ragged breathing as I slid my fingers over the wet spot on her thong. That spot gave everything away. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Fuck you on this table. Right here. For anyone to see." I nibbled in her ear loving the needy moan she released at my words and touch. I wasn't imaging the chemistry between us.

The club is pretty modern in most senses. The one rule that was drilled in to be my old man and Nathan's was don't ever fuck a woman without a condom unless you want her knocked up. And only one woman was worth knocking up- your old lady. To Nathan and me that translated into only ever wanting to fuck one woman like that. For him it was Rachel. For me it was Charlotte.

That's the way it went for the men of the club. When we knew, we knew and nothing would stop us. Once we finally decided we were ready to settle we did so, without ever looking back. I knew it the moment she walked in.

"Do you want that baby? Do you want to be mine?"

"Yes," she whispered so low I almost missed it, the sound nearly drowned out by the music.

"You need to be sure," I whispered back before kissing along the delicate column of her neck. "Because if I claim you, I'll never let you go."

"I am sure." She forced her voice out strongly.

Grabbing her by her chin, I turned her head so I could kiss her. The first taste of her lips had me spiralling out of control. My will to hold back snapped instantly. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she held me close, giving me full access to plunder her mouth. Moaning into my mouth, she fought for dominance, her fingers gripping the back of my head as she turned herself in my lap. Biting her bottom lip, I sank my teeth into the delicate flesh, reminding her who was in control. She whimpered at the combination of pain and pleasure. I sucked on her lip, easing the sting.

Charlotte was straddling me now, grinding her core against my cock that was straining for her. Pulling her dress up over her hips, I exposed her ass to the eyes that were trained on us. I could see the members and club goers staring at us when I opened my eyes. I squeezed the pale flesh of her ass, loving how it felt in my hands. Kissing my way down her neck, I sucked on the skin there leaving a large love bite. It was the first mark I'd leave on her tonight. But not the last. Not by a long shot.

"Get on your knees." Charlotte's eyes widened at the command, but she complied, crouching underneath the table. There was no tablecloth so anyone who looked could still see her. Trembling hands unbuckled my belt, but despite the shaking of her hands lust and desire coursed through her; it was written all over her pretty face. Lifting my hips, I helped her pull my pants and boxers down, so she could free my cock. I couldn't hold back the growl when she licked the path up my cock, along the vein. Sipping my beer, I did my best to keep my control, but the more she worked me the less I could pretend to be unaffected.

I'd received a lot of head. But nobody had ever touched me like she did. Like they were worshiping my dick.

Charlotte moaned around me cock, taking as much of my ten inches as she could. Her little hand couldn't fully wrap around the base as she stroked me. Her left hand cupped my heavy, straining balls as she bobbed up and down. "Fuck, baby!" I grabbed the back of her head, pushing her further down. "Best mouth I've ever had," I praised her. The wet gagging sounds she was releasing could definitely be heard throughout the club. More and more members were moving towards us, watching with curious eyes.

Let them see me claim her.

Having your cock sucked under the table was a relatively common occurrence at the clubhouse bar, but not like this. Not when the woman wasn't a soulsucker. Every member in the place knew what was happening. I, their VP, was staking my claim.

"Come here," I called to her, pulling her off of me. She let out a little whine of protest, not yet having her fill of me. Placing her across my lap, I helped her straddle me like she had been before she crawled under the table. "I'm not done with you yet." Charlotte whimpered. I could feel her soaked panties and her juices running down the inside of her thighs, coating my own. "Now I'm going to lay you across the table. Spread your pretty thighs and eat you until you're begging me to fuck you."

"Please!" She cried as she ground herself into me, searching for some sort of friction.

"Only when you're begging will I fuck you. Drive my cock into your tight, wet pussy until it's dripping with my cum."

"Oh. God." I loved the way she responded to my words.

"And then, I'm going to carry you out of here, up to my room and fuck you in my bed. All night." I laid her down on the table. "They're all staring at you." Charlotte went to turn her head, look the the watchers. "No, baby. They don't matter. Only I do." Biting her lip, she turned her focus back to me.

She spread her legs for me. Sitting casually in the booth, I leaned back against it, watching the rise and fall or her chest. Her heavy breasts heaved with her broken breaths, the air pushing quickly out of her lungs before she sucked in more.

Literally ripping the scrap of cloth that was covering her core, I tore it from her body before tossing the shreds carelessly to the floor. Leaning forward I inhaled her womanly scent. I pushed my hands under her ass, lifting her and pulling her towards the end of the table. Gripping the edge, she dug her nails into the old wood, knuckles turning white, as I descended on her.

Wrapping my lips around her clit I wasted no time. The only thing on my mind bringing her as much pleasure as possible. Her small hands went to my head, pushing me even closer. "Hawk!" Her cries filled the room as nearly every person in the club was now watching us.

"You taste so good," I mumbled into her folds. My long tongue lapped lazily at her folds, attempting to lick all the juices that were spilling from her. But I couldn't keep up with the arousal pouring out of her.

"Hawk. Fuck!" Sucking her clit between my lips I slid two long fingers into her velvet heat. The intrusion had her back bowing, lifting off the table.

"So tight." She whimpered at my words. My fingers moved faster and faster, stretching her entrance while I continued my assault on her clit with my tongue. The room was warm and sweaty. My girl's entire body shook as needy whimpers fell from her lips, her legs clamping around my head to hold me to her.

"I'm going to come. Don't stop," she begged. My fingers pushed along her g-pot, urging her to orgasm while I continued to lick lazy circles around her clit. "Fuck! Aaaahhhh!" Charlotte came undone, her orgasm echoing through the club as she screamed for me. "Hawk! Hawk! Hawk!" She repeated my name like a broken record. Fingering her through her orgasm I moved away from her clit, licking lazily at her folds, loving the honeyed taste on my tongue.

Standing, I pushed her thighs further apart. Charlotte leaned up on her elbows, eyes looking down at my cock. She'd had me in her mouth, but her eyes widened at the sight as I lined myself with her entrance. "Scared baby?" I taunted her teasingly. Biting her lip she shook her head no. "Liar," I chuckled at her.

"I can take it," she affirmed.

"Mine!" I roared as I pushed into the tight depths of her pussy. Inch for steel hard inch pushed inside; she stretched around me, accommodating my size.

Charlotte bit into her bottom lip, desperately trying to silence her moans. She knew people were watching us. She didn't want them to hear. But I did. Reaching up her body, I squeezed her throat lightly, before moving my hand to her mouth, pulling her lip from between her teeth. "Don't hide your moans from me, Charlotte."

Her walls clenched around me as I pulled back to the tip before plunging back in to her. Leaning over her, I pushed my body against hers, letting her feel the weight of me on top of her. Her hands wrapped around me, digging her fingers into my cut. Roughly I grabbed her thighs, lifting her up with each thrust.

Her eyes rolled in pleasure. "Take it! That's it," I encouraged her.

Charlotte's head rolled around the table, eyes clenched tight in pleasure. Bending over her body I bit into her neck, leaving more marks on her perfect skin. Pulling my face away from her neck I tilted my head up, looking out into the crowd. Joey's eyes were filled with anger, his jaw clenched but that didn't stop him from watching. I shot him a smug smirk as I thrust into my girl. She may have been his at one time, but not like this. She was mine.

Before I could turn my attention back to my girl and focus on the cries of her pleasure, I saw her friend, the brunette in the red dress with Bender. Her back was pushed against his chest. His hand was inside her dress, fingers pushing into her. Turning Charlotte's head I turned her to the sight, hoping it would turn her on the way I had. People were pleasuring themselves watching us. Watching me take her.

"Hawk. Please," she whined as I fucked her harder and faster. Grabbing her chin I focused her eyes back on me. She'd seen enough. Now I wanted all her attention.

"Eyes on me." She nodded, forcing her eyes open, making them wide as saucers.

"Hawk! Please," she begged again. The sound was fucking music to my ears but I wanted my real name falling from those perfect, pouty lips.

"Hunter. Call me Hunter."

"Fuck. Oh god. Hunter!" The loud cry of my name had gasps going around the room. Hardly anyone in the club knew my real name and certainly none of the soul suckers. Her moaning it so blatantly pushed any doubts away from what was going on.

"I'm going to fill you, baby." I wasn't going to last much longer; her tight cunt squeezed me, gripping me like a vice with every thrust.

"Make me yours, Hunter. Please! Fuck. Harder!" The growl that tore through me was nothing short of animalistic. The sounds of flesh against flesh and the wetness spilling from her cunt were drowned out by the moans and cries of pleasure of her pleasure. The moans she was making because of me.

"Aaaahhhhh!" Charlotte screamed as she came. "Hunter! Oh god! Yes!" Her body trembled, legs shaking uncontrollably as she came around my cock.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!" I howled the word long as I came shortly after her, releasing myself deep inside her, claiming her as mine.

Sated, for what felt like the first time in my life, I collapsed on top of her, resting my head against her chest. We stayed like that for long moments, her hands gently caressing my hair, making the sexual act more intimate than it had been when it happened in front of more than a hundred strangers. "You're mine," I said, chin resting between the valley of her breasts as I looked up at her.

"Yours," she said eyes glued to mine.

With a groan I stood, pulling out of her. Looking down I watched as my sperm trickled down her thighs. Fuck. That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Sweeping my fingers through it I pushed it back inside. The moan she released had my cock standing at attention, ready to take her again. Quickly pulling up my pants, I swept her into my arms and carried her through the crowded club; the mass of people still looking on with open mouthed, shocked expressions, parted to let us pass. The afterglow smile on her face filled me with male pride. I wanted her to always have that look on her face. I carried her up the stairs and all the way to my room. Tossing her gently on the bed I stripped naked, before settling between her thighs.

I took her again and again, until neither of us could possibly come another time.

Finally exhausted I pulled her against me, holding her in my arms as we fell asleep.

Just like I'd do every night for the rest of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 4.6K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
248K 9.5K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...
829K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
309K 10.1K 28
Meeting a grandfather she never knew existed openned Brinn's eyes to a new world . Since she seen and experience the good and bad of MC life. Aske...