Why?... (Book 2) (EXO fan fic...

By Kpopforlife

The war ended and peace was made between Wolves and Vampires. Everything was back to normal and everything wa... More

Intro!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Hehe...not an update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Dedication ^^
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Request!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOTE
Christmas Special
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Birthday
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
So sorry ><
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
SEWOL
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
E X P YES P
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special
Chapter 28
I got tagged three bloody times
Chapter 29
Remember 2014.04.16
Chapter 30 (FINAL)
✨Special Chapter✨
Epilouge
Chapter 31 (Special)
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 20

2.7K 113 41
By Kpopforlife

Soojung's POV

"Why?" I sat up straight as my eyes opened wide.

What he is doing here?!

"Look....I know you told me before that I was 'mistaken' but I know I'm not. I'm sure of it. Because you know why? I've learnt how to teleport. Now tell me. Do you think that's what a normal human can do?" Suddenly behind him Xiumin and D.O came out.

"You know...we didn't have to skill to teleport so you know...we brought a little someone here." Xiumin said with a small smile.

For some reason I was happy and mad at the same time.

"Soojung. Talk. I want to hear your voice," Kai said in a smooth tone

"I-I...."

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry Soojung....I don't remember you exactly but it's my heart that keeps telling me I've got a connection with you. I......I......l-love you..."

My heart stopped dead.

No Soojung. He's lying to you. Soojung.....stop. No. You can't fall for him again. If he did, he would of remembered you. No. We're not started over again.

Suddenly Luhan came into my room holding a tray of food. When he saw Kai his eyes opened wide and just dropped the tray in shock.

"W-what....K-Kai....h-here?" Luhan stuttered. I let go of Kai and stared at both of them.

"Oh....ah hey Luhan. Last time we met we had a small fight yea?" Suddenly Luhan's eye colour changed to bloody red as he charged towards Kai. He pushed him against the wall and grabbed his collar.

"SHE TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HER SIGHT YOU BASTARD!!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN?!" Luhan shouted.

"Ugh..." Kai groaned, struggling to get out of his grip. Suddenly Kai disappeared and reappeared behind Luhan as he punched him on the back. Luhan fell to the ground and groaned.

"Shut up. Don't call me a bastard. You're the one who underestimated me." Suddenly a huge glass orb was formed and was about to be thrown at Kai when I stopped it by using a water shield. I looked at Luhan who was fighting against me. I looked at Xiumin and asked him to freeze the water shield. Once he did so, I ran to Luhan and raised his hand down which made the glass orb shatter into pieces.

"Luhan! Luhan! Stop. Stop it right now!" I exclaimed as I stared deeply into his eyes. His bloody red eyes soon disappeared as he collapsed, his head on on my knee.

"Yah! Luhan!" I looked at Xiumin for help. He carried Luhan to his room while D.O was guiding Kai to his room.

"Thanks Xiu."

"No, it's ok. Call me if you need any help."

"Yup ok."

Xiumin left the room and I was left with Luhan.

"Luhan. Could you do me a favour? Could you help me get rid of Kai? I know you can do it. I need to focus on this war. I don't want him interfering."

There was a huge pause of silence.

"Luhan......please......."

Luhan stared groaning as his eyes twitched.

"Oppa? Are you ok?" I asked

Luhan put his hand over his eyes and groaned.

"Life sucks..." He muttered

"Oppa, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, why don't you go to your boyfriend." Luhan growled.

"No....I actually stayed here for a purpose."

"What?" He asked uninterested.

"Oppa, please, what's wrong with you?" I asked, I had enough of his attidue.

"Nothing! Everything is perfectly fine!"

There was a moment of silence when Luhan started talking.

"I'll do it."

"Huh? Do what?"

"The favour you asked me to do."

"Reall?!"

"Yea. If you want to win that war you better focus. But why are you so serious on this war huh?"

"Jiyun is very powerful although she has no special ability. She's Kai's little sister but we kicked her out after she tried to kill me. The next day we found out that she went to the fox side and some people were controlling her but that still didn't mean she was allowed to come back. We also found out that she was safe and sound with a guy called L. I can't believe I didn't remember this...."

"Wow..."

"Now, erase my memory Lulu~" I begged as I did aegyo. Luhan suddenly blushed.

"Mwoya...you still like me?"

"Of course I do."

"Wow still?"

"I don't give up that easily,"

"Ok, if you say so~"

"Do you want me to jar the memory of him or throw it away?" He asked.

I thought about it real hard.

"Throw them away."

"W-what?"

"Throw them away. I don't want them anymore."

"N-no Soojung."

"Luhan. Erase my memory of him now. Throw them away."

"No Soojung. I can't do that."

"Yes you can. Oh and Luhan....Make me like you. You can do that too right?"

"Soojung, you're going crazy. I will never do that. As much as I love you, this is wrong."

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes. I do."

"Then do it."

"You said you wanted to get rid of Kai from your memory to focus on the war, why would you want to like me?"

"Because I trust you....I....throughout all these years I felt sorry for you. I didn't want to break you. I want to help you too Luhan."

Luhan bit his lips not knowing what to do.

"Fine then, I'll just do it myself."

"No! I-I'll do it."

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Y-yea."

Luhan's POV

She has offically gone mad. Soojung lay on my bed as she closed her eyes waiting for me to do it.

"Wait...."

"Yea?" I asked.

"C-can I go to Kai for a moment?"

I couldn't help but say yes. Once she was gone I started spazzing.

"YES YES YES YES YES SHE CAN BE MINE!!! YEHET!!!"

Soojung came back into my room a few HOURS later.

"Ok, I'm ready."

I placed my hands on her head as I started extracting the memories. They were all floating in the air. If they contiune to stay in the air for more than 10 seconds, they will disappear. I saw some of the memories that looked so precious to throw away. 5 seconds left....4....3....2....I quickly got a magical jar and stuffed all the memories insde the jar before the time ran out. I sighed in relief. Now....to make her love me. I really don't want to do this but I also want to.....I'm going to die from Chanyeol from doing such thing......

I put my hand on her head again as I started doing a special type of magic that needs real work on. Suddenly a model appeared above our heads. It was Soojung she was waving at me. Then some words started appearing.

"Who would you like to choose for this girl's lover?"

I had to keep thinking about myself and then suddenly a model of me appeared. The model of Soojung hugged onto the model of my arm. I sighed as it asked if I was satisfyed with my decison. I repeated the word yes in my head as they all disappeared.

I flopped on the floor and sighed.

"I can't believe I just drained half my energy on something I will become dead by someone's brother..."

Suddenly I heard Soojung groaning. I sat up straight and saw Soojung waking up. She yawned and looked at me as she blushed.

"O-Oppa. What are you doing in my room?"

"This is my room Soojung." I said smiling, ruffling her hair.

And now for the confession.

"I need to tell you something" I said.

"Go ahead"

"The day you came into our dorm was like having an angel coming in. You entered my life and I will make sure you will never get out of it. I don't know if Chanyeol allows me to do this but I'm going to do this. Yes or no?"

"Y-yes?"

I kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a short peck. It was quite long. I ended it because I had to breath. She was shocked.

"I'm telling you I love you" I say with a smile. Her shocked face turned into a smile. She kissed me back

"Me too" she whispered in my ear

This confession was how Kai confessed to her. Yes. On the rooftop. How he got forced to confess to her by Krystelle and Kristen. I saw it in one of her memories. I decided to take Kai's spot and treat her like he did. Apart from trying to kill her.

"Hey Luhan wanna play socce---" Xiumin stared at us who were hugging each other

"S-Soojung....L-Luhan...." Xiumin looked at Soojung. He looked....mad....

"Soojung....you just dumped Kai and now you're going out with Luhan....I don't know what to say....I'm totally speechless. And you Luhan, you know what was going on and yet you decided to date her. You stupid idiot! What will Chanyeol say?!"

"What will I say?" Boomed a voice behind Xiumin. Xiumin flinched and then rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"No, tell me. Soojung why are you hugging Luhan?"

"Huh? Oh...mian oppa..." Soojung said letting me go.

"No. Don't let go of me." I said grabbing her hands and putting them back.

"Luhan what the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Why? Can't her boyfriend be with her?" I asked smirking.

"Unbelievable...." Xiumin muttered

"Y-your h-her.....Soojung explain--"

"No. I'll explain. Soojung doesn't know anything."

"What do you think Kai will think huh?"

"Umm...oppa...who's Kai?"

"W-what? Oh come on now. Just because he--"

"No, Chanyeol listen. I'll explain everything later! Come on Xiu, let's go play soccer." I said dragging Xiumin out of the room leaving Soojung with Chanyeol.

I don't think Chanyeol will accept any of this....

Soojung'so POV

"Wait..."

"Yea?"

"C-Can I go to Kai for a moment?"

"Yea sure."

I went out of the room and straight to were Kai was left alone. In my room.

"Kai...."

"Soojung!" He exclaimed as he ran up to me. He hugged me tight.

"Soojung. I will never let you go. I don't remember what we did together but please stay with me. I can't stand another day without you."

"I'm sorry Kai but I'm afraid I can't stay with you." I said as I pushed him away.

"Soojung...what are yo--" before he could continue. I gave him a kiss. A long sweet kiss that I wished I didn't break it.

"I'm sorry Kai...this will be the last kiss from me. I know. I love you too Kai but...I don't think I can love you like I used to. I know where Jiyun is. You can go to her. I'll send you there. I'm sorry Kai but...but...I'm afraid you are banished from this castle. You are not welcome here."

"W-what?"

"You're not welcome here anymore. You have been banished from this castle." I said sternly. My heart felt like it was going to tear apart. What am I saying?! Stop! I can't stop this!

"S-Soojung."

"As much as you try to come back, you will only get yourself hurt."

"W-wha---" before he could speak I teleported him to the foxes side. The only thing remaining was his scent. His beautiful scent....is now....gone...what did I just do? Why did I do that? I saw a small puddle of water where Kai was standing. He...was crying....what did I just do?...

I walked back to Luhan's room as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Kai....Kai....I'm here....." I whispered.

"Soojung? Soojung! Is that you?!"

"Yes. It's me."

"I love you! I love you so much." I smiled.

"Me too....me too....I love you so m--"

Kai kissed me before I could finish my sentence.

"I don't want to loose you....our memories....I don't remember but....I fell in love with you. Let's start from the start."

I nodded in happiness. Suddenly I saw Luhan appear and I saw Kai disappear.

"KAI!!! No!! KAI!! WHERE ARE YOU??" I shouted. Luhan hugged me from the back as I started crying.

"Don't worry...I'm here for you Soojung. Don't worry."

I turned around as Luhan kissed me. Suddenly I just fell asleep. I woke up and saw Luhan lying beside me.

"Good morning baby."

"Luhan?" I asked.

"Yea it's me.."

"What..I...."

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. I'm yours. Your mine. Kai is now long forgotten."

"W-who's Kai?"

"No one. He's no one."

"Where an I Luhan? I'm scared.."

"I'm here for you don't be scared...."

I woke up groaning. I yawned and saw Luhan which made me blush.

"O-Oppa. What are you doing in my room?"

"This is my room Soojung." He said smiling, ruffling my hair.

"I need to tell you something" he said.

"Go ahead"

"The day you came into our dorm was like having an angel coming in. You entered my life and I will make sure you will never get out of it. I don't know if Chanyeol allows me to do this but I'm going to do this. Yes or no?"

"Y-yes?"

He kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a short peck. It was quite long. I ended it because I had to breath. I was shocked.

"I'm telling you I love you" He said with a smile. I smiled and kissed him back

"Me too" I whispered in his ear

"Hey Luhan wanna play socce---" Xiumin stared at us who were hugging each other

"S-Soojung....L-Luhan...." Xiumin looked at me. He looked....mad....

"Soojung....you just dumped Kai and now you're going out with Luhan....I don't know what to say....I'm totally speechless. And you Luhan, you know what was going on and yet you decided to date her. You stupid idiot! What will Chanyeol say?!"

"What will I say?" Boomed a voice behind Xiumin. Xiumin flinched and then rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"No, tell me. Soojung why are you hugging Luhan?"

"Huh? Oh...mian oppa..." I said letting me go.

Shoot....Chanyeol...the only 'thing' that will get in out way....great...

"No. Don't let go of me." He said grabbing her hands and putting them back.

"Luhan what the hell do you think you are doing?" Chanyeol asked

"Why? Can't her boyfriend be with her?" He asked smirking.

"Unbelievable...." Xiumin muttered

"Y-your h-her.....Soojung explain--"

"No. I'll explain. Soojung doesn't know anything."

"What do you think Kai will think huh?"

"Umm...oppa...who's Kai?" I asked.

"W-what? Oh come on now. Just because he--"

"No, Chanyeol listen. I'll explain everything later! Come on Xiu, let's go play soccer." I said dragging Xiumin out of the room leaving me with Chanyeol.

"Soojung, are you serious about this?"

"About what? Being with Luhan?"

"Yes.."

"Yes. I'm very serious. I've loved him for years."

"W-what? How about Kai? How about when you were dating Kai?!"

"Oppa...I really don't know who Kai is....I guess I was dating him? I'm sorry but I like Luhan. You can't change that."

"Wha....." Chanyeol was dumbfounded. He put his hands on my cheeks.

"What did Luhan do to you?"

"I-I do know....but I'm sure he did it for a reason."

"I'm sorry Soojung."

"No, it's ok oppa." I said pushing his hands away from my cheeks.

"Soojung,we've got a plan for the war and to make everyone safe."

"Really? Good, let's go to the meeting room."

"Who do you want me to bring?"

"Everyone. EXO ok? Our siblings and the teachers."

"Oh gee....that's a hell lot of people."

"Just do it." I said playfully hitting his chest.

"Ok ok. I'll see you later."

"Ok." I went straight to the meeting room and started playing with my powers. I made a water ball and just played with it throwing it up and catching it. It didn't splash everywhere since I was controlling the water.

"YAH!!!~~ SOOJUNG!!!~~" I got shocked as I dropped the water ball all over me.

"Sh*t! Damn that's cold!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sorry Soojung." I looked at the door and saw Chen smiling awkwardly.

"Nah it's ok. Some of you can stand up."

"The teachers can! E-especially that thing." Baekhyun said pointing at Abigail.

"O...k...."

We all sat down and Chanyeol stood up.

"Ok, guys this is the plan. We will have other servants around the whole castle and we will give them a gem that has Xiumin's power. They will make a huge dome of ice around the castle. Inside the frozen dome, he same number of servants will get a gem with Suho's power. And so they will make a water dome behind the frozen dome. Do you get what I mean so far?"

Everyone was silent.

"So wait, we're giving away our precious gems to servants we don't even know?!" Amy asked.

"Yes."

"Unbelievable...."

"Chanyeol, I know y--"

"No Soojung. We need to protect our people."

"Carry on."

"And then there will be a rock dome to finish it up."

"How about the people who are controlling the water and the frozen dome?! Will they be stuck in there?" Krystelle asked

"Yes, they will. But there will be healers for every servant. Enough food and water supply."

"What happens if one of them accidentally let's go?" Lay asked

"There will be no effect as long as everyone else is doing it."

"So they can take turns?"

"Yes."

"Chanyeol don't you think this is too much for the servants?" I asked.

"Too much? Too much? What do you mean too much?! If you think that is too much then what about us huh? Us. We are doing something way more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean?! We are the ones that are going to fight agai--"

"No Chanyeol. We are giving the servants a more important job than us! Those servants are just normal wolves! H-how do you think they will cope with it?! The power they are holding is powerful! They have never in their whole entire life controlled something as powerful!"

"And that's why those guys are going to train them." Chanyeol said as he pointed to Megan, Abigail and Aliee.

"Wait us?" Aliee asked.

"Yes you guys."

"We're teaching a whole group of servants?!"

"Yes."

"ARE YOU FREAKIN MAD?!"

"W-what?"

"Oh my god....I knew I should of auditioned for an idol...." Ailee said while shaking her head.

"What....."

"Ugh....just keep on going." I said breaking them up.

"Ok, so these are the people going on the battle field first."

"Wait so there's an order?! Oh come on!" I whined.

"Yes, so these are the people, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chen."

"Only them?" Krystelle asked.

"No, other soldiers will be there."

"And then it's D.O, Kris and Tao. Next will be Luhan and.......Kai...."

"Ah....Who's Kai?" I asked

Krystelle looked at me with a what-the-heck?-are-you-serious-face.

"W-what? I-is he an important person? If so, sorry....I didn't really bother studying...you know me. Slacking all the time 😅--"

"No Soojung. It doesn't matter. Let's just get on with it." Luhan said nodding at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded back and kept babbling about the plan. Soon, the meeting was finished and we all went separate ways. Xiumin and Luhan were playing soccer while the rest were just resting. I went to my room that I shared with my siblings.

"Kai.....hmmm.....I feel like I've heard that name before.....well....Luhan said it didn't matter so I won't worry about it." I said to myself.

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw Chanyeol panting.

"You ran all the way here didn't you?" I asked sitting up from my bed.

"I wonder who banished Kai from this castle." He said, completely ignoring my question

"What?"

"YOU BANISHED KAI FROM THIS CASTLE SOOJUNG!!! HE CAN'T COME ON HERE ANYMORE!!" He shouted.

"Oppa, I don't know who Kai is. How can I banish him?"

"I received a call from Jiyun and she told me everything that Kai told her."

"What?...."

"Soojung, you don't know what you just did. Kai is now in part of the foxes now."

Suddenly I saw D.O behind Chanyeol, his eyes wide as it could be.

"W-what did you s-say?" He stuttered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how to say this because I feel like a guilty fish. I am so sorry for not updating for a long time. I didn't even know why I didn't! I ran out of ideas every single time I wrote! I am so sorry ㅠㅠ I also kinda ran out of things to say right now so I'll just do the question

Question: Oh shoot! There's a fire in the school building and you and your other classmates were the only one who got out, apart from three students.
-BaekHyun
-Key
-V
Who would you go in and save?

For me: I don't even know why I put these beautiful people down but I would save....Key :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 555 21
She's intelligent, yet she's never been in a school She's a beauty to the human eye, yet she's covered in dirt and blood She's 15, yet she can take a...
36.2K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
19.2K 992 15
[DISCONTINUED] They thought the battle has ended. They thought everything is back to normal. But all their thoughts were wrong Because... It only has...
105K 3.8K 72
Ara was the princess of the EXOTIC Land, and her brother Prince Mark was moved to Earth so they could be safe. She has a best friend, and her cousin...