DARK

By heathledger29

It's a jikook fiction and I personally don't like description so just dive into the DARK forest that screams... More

THE ALPHA
The Aaron
characters
chapter 1
chapter 3

chapter 2

51 5 1
By heathledger29

Jung hoon returned back to the Jeon pack safe and sound. Seo yeon and jungkook hurried towards him desperately but what made them rooted to their positions is an omega standing beside him....they don't know who it is, seo yeon heard her heart beating so fast, she prayed to Luna in her thoughts that the new omega shouldn't be related to the alpha in any way, her thoughts come to a halt when Jung hoon introduces her....

"Seo yeon....this is my mate jeon maya...maya, this is seo yeon my first wife" seo yeon heart broke into million pieces listening this...she was hurt...so much...she couldn't believe that her own mate chose someone over her....she felt lost....she just left that place with tears brimming in her eyes...                                                                                                                                 Jungkook watched everything in silence. He ran towards his father and started questioning his father " Appa, why did you do this to eomma, why did you bring somebody else into our family...."

Jung hoon stood there watching everything. He once did not melt by his own sons tears, jungkook was so angry at maya. He starts pushing her yelling " Why did you hurt my eomma, we don't like you, just go away.....we don't want you here...go away....I SAID GO AWAY" jung hoon harshly holds jungkooks shoulder and throws him away from maya towards ground..

Jungkook hurts his elbow...his hand was hurting, but what hurts him the most is that his father never once in his life raised his voice on jungkook let alone hurting him....He rushed out of that place...

"Eomma, please don't cry...please...I can't watch you in pain...."Seo yeon was too broken to word out something, but she still gathered her courage for her son and hugged him tight muffling her son's...jungkook can hear her muffled sobs,he was angry at himself for not being able to make things right, he just stayed still in her arms and both of them cried themselves to sleep that night on the cold floor.

From the day jung hoon returned he has never been the same person as he was before, his everything was just maya, but little did he know that maya was not someone to be trusted with. Nobody from the pack knows where maya is from, nor did they want to ask her about it. They just didn't like her from the beginning and when jung hoon announced her as the head omega everybody's hate grew ten folds higher...they didn't want maya to be the head omega, all of them very much happy with seo yeon, but there was nothing in their hands that they could do.Jungkook and seo yeon started to live in another cabin far away from their original one, far far away from the betrayer.

Maya is a nobody for the whole pack except jung hoon, but she doesn't care a bit. She was not even a bit remorseful for neither seo yeon nor jungkook.She was not in the pack because she loved jung hoon or she wanted to live a happy married life..... she was in the pack only for one sickening reason and that is the aaron....she played clever in making jung hoon fall for her and against his family and make him do things he would never want to do. Maya is a witch but no one knows about it, all she wants is to lure Jung hoon into making a wish for her at the Aaron so she could get everything under her control( the Aaron cannot grant a person's wish who is under any spell, so she needs to find her ways in winning his trust and in the way to get what she wants, She didn't even mind  playing a homewrecker nor felt a bit of remorse).

Maya slowly started to fill venom in junghoon's mind about jungkook and seo yeon. Jung hoon has never been the same loving and caring father or husband he was before. Jungkook was breaking every time he sees his mother hurt. Little jungkook started hating Jung hoon for making their lives miserable. Hate is such a strong word but it completely settled in his heart with time. All the time when they are in the pack Maya unbeknownst to anyone started experimenting her potions on jungkook to make him stronger than anyone so she could bring him under her spell and make him her slave, when she conquers the forest and use him to spread her hierarchy by marrying him to choi -her brothers daughter.

she thought that using that potions could mould jungkook the way she wants, but that never happened. she waited for an year but the potions never worked on him so she thought of a cruel plan and soon executed it.she convinced jung hoon to send jungkook to the alphas training camp. jungkook felt aghast. He pleaded his father to not separate him from his mother."Appa, please don't send me there...please appa i beg you...i cannot leave without eomma, please,please....."junghoon didn't payed a heed to jungkook's pleads....."no, jungkook...you need to be disciplined, you need to go the place your step mother suggested...if she tells you to go there, you need o go....." Jungkook cannot take that as an answer so he ran towards his mother. "Eomma, eomma please convince appa to not send me there...i don't want to leave you..." seo yeon didn't understand what jungkook is talking about.."jungkook, my little peanut...why are you crying baby...why does appa want to send you anywhere..."jungkook muffles his sobs and tries to answer...."eomma.......that maya.....told appa to send me somewhere .....i don't want to go.....please eomma........"he wails a lot harder hugging her....he cries himself to sleep and seo yeon places him on the bed and leaves for junghoon's cabin.

seo yeon feels like her world is crashing down..she doesn't know what to do, she could never leave her jungkookie, he is her only world now and she definitely knows that jungkook cannot live without her..so barges into junghoons cabin..."jung hoon...what is jung.."he cuts her in the middle raising his hand telling her that"you cannot call the pack leader by his name....omega" she stutters when jung hoon uses his alpha voice on her..."aplha, i....jungkook told..."junghoon raises from his seat and towers her"that little shit is going to be trained ...so iam going to send him away..."seo yeon replies back "no..you are not sending him anywhere...."jung hoon  tells her"you are no one to talk about it...maya alre...."seo yeon cuts him off yelling "do not tell me what that bitch tells you....iam not going to fucking listen to anything she says"*SLAP*junghoon holds seo yeons shoulder by force and yells at her"don't raise your fucking voice against me...." tears already started to fall from her eyes and she looks at jung hoon with so much fear in her eyes...."you.....filthy omega....do not bad mouth my wife...."*SLAP* "you get that"."if you are not going to convince that little shit of yours to go to that training then i'll make you watch your own son eaten by the bears out there in the forest...."seo yeon is left there sobbing on the cold floor , crying her heart out not knowing what to do....she cannot live without her son, but she never in her dreams wants her son to have any threat for his life....she lays there on the cabin crying silently thinking of how to convince her son....

She returns back to her cabin after an hour before jungkook is awake, she silently sits at the corner of the bed and looks at her son who is sleeping. he looks so peaceful and beautiful, she doesn't know how she will leave without the only light in her life,but she decides anyway and waits for jungkook to wake up. when jungkook wakes up she cooks him all his favourites..."eomma,.."he talks with his hoarse voice.."eomma....what did appa tell...iam not going anywhere right..."seo yeon hugs him and tells him that"no my little jungkookie....you are not going anywhere....."jungkook beams looking at her.....he jumps all around the corner in happiness and plants kisses all over her mothers face thanking her for convincing his appa....seo yeon breaks down inside lying to her son....her heart squeezes very badly looking at her son's happiness that is not going to last because of her....

After some days Jung hoon and Maya decide that Maya is going to drop jungkook at the alphas training place...little known to them was that the place where she is going to take him was not the alphas training camp but an another abondaned village where rouge alphas and other bad alphas were tortured very badly and treated as animals as punishment for their deeds....they make them suffer a lot that some of them cannot make it through the punishment and give up their lives....Maya wants jungkook to suffer because jungkook didn't become something she expected and now she has nothing to do with jungkook right now...so she wants to get rid of him without making her hands dirty.....

Maya and junghoon wait outside of the cabin for seo yeon and jungkook.seo yeon and jungkook walk out of their cabin and on the way to junghoons cabin seo yeon tells him that "Kookie....I.."she couldn't complete her sentence because she feels the lump forming in her throat that is clogging up everything..."eomma ....what do you want to tell..."Seo yeon gathers her courage and gives him a bracelet.."Kookie...you know ...I just made one bracelet for you but I don't know whether you're gonna like it or not...but I don't want you to take it out ever..." Jungkook looks at her and holds her hand making her crouch down on her knees to face him" eomma, I love you....and I am gonna love everything you give because it is something made of your love......I already know that I am going to love that bracelet of yours..." Seo yeon heart flutters looking at her little son with full of love...she smiles with some tears spilling through her eyes and she pulls his wrist taking out the bracelet.jungkook loves the bracelet that is embedded with a navy blue coloured glass stone and little feathers of blue and black with silver linings."eomma, this is beautiful....I told you already ....I love it.....it is almost as beautiful as you..."Seo yeon smiles at her kid....she shows that she has also made one for her self with an yellow stone embedded in the middle....."eomma, yours is more beautiful than mine..."jungkook pouts and tells her "you know that yellow is my favourite colour...then why did you give me the blue one....yours is prettier than mine..."Seo yeon ruffles his hair and tells him" Kookie....mine is with you and yours is with me....so that we can stay together always...."             even though we are away from eachother...she speaks in her breaths....

When they reach the cabin they see Jung hoon and Maya waithing. Seo yeon heart starts to hammer and her palms start sweating...she so badly wants to turn back run with her son  but she cannot put her son's life at stake.... Jung hoon starts coming towards them and jungkook widens his eyes in fear that why are they here of all the places...

He looks at his mother questioning through his eyes but seo yeon stands their as a statue ....she doesn't want to look him in the eyes...because that's where she knows she is going to loose it..."eomma, why Appa is here..."she doesn't answer...when she spoke with Jung hoon a day before he asked her to bring jungkook to their cabin and then Maya would drop jungkook at the training camp. Seo yeon was against the idea but she finally agreed when they threatened her of hurting jungkook..she took a promise from him that if she accepts to send jungkook there ,they are not going to hurt him.....little did she know that jungkook was however going to get hurt....

Maya strides towards jungkook and looks him in the eye.....jungkook eyes are full of hate and fire to destroy her.......Maya takes out a small knife and continues staring at jungkook....jungkook isn't scared a bit.....where as Seo yeon panicks and turn towards Maya when Maya raises her hand ........swoosh......blood drips down on the ground from the now open wrist....jungkook is shocked to see his mothers wrist that is bleeding now....he runs towards her but Maya holds him tightly not allowing him to move...."eomma.....leave me.....how dare you hurt my mother....leave me now....eomma......aghhhhh...... leave me......"his wails looking at his mother in pain are louder than thunderbolts and can be heard throughout the forest......

Jung hoon comes forward and holds Seo yeon's bleeding wrist and moves towards Maya.."oh poor jungkookie....."jungkook looks at his father with hope..... even though he hates his father he had a little hope that he might save his father..."Appa..please help eomma.....please....please Appa, she is hurting.....Appa ,Appa blood.....please help her...." Seo yeon cries bitterly looking at her son.....she wants someone to help her son....but there are no one willing to go against the pack leader......"Appa.... please"....."shushhhhh...."

Jungkook watches him with teary eyes ..."jungkook.....if you want to save your mother, then you need to do something we tell...."jungkook heart breakes at his father's words....he knows what he is talking about.....he looks at him with his hopes crashing down....."tell me jungkook...."he looks at his mother when she hisses from junghoons hold on her bleeding hand....."no....don't hurt her....please....."
"Then do what we say jungkook".....
"Appa, please don't do it....please appa, I beg you...*he crouches down and holds his hand together and falls on the ground*please appa....Appa.....please I cannot leave without her......don't do this....."
Jung hoon looks dead in the eyes because of the spell Maya casted on him.....Seo yeon looks at him sobbing hardly thinking that he might melt looking jungkook in so much pain...
"Are you going to do what we tell you to do...or not"...Seo yeon starts to loose consciousness from the amount of blood lost...."Jung....."
"I'll do it"
"Whatever we tell you to"
"I'll do it ....please save my eomma....I'll do it..."he knows his mother is hurt so might have accepted it at first but his heart hoped for a little miracle to happen but it never did.....so he accepted his defeated fate

"You need to leave for the alpha training camp with Maya right now..."
Jungkook knew his father was going to ask him that....he felt like someone was stabbing him right in the heart mercilessly and not stopping at all...."Appa...I'll go....but let me just stay till eomma gets treated."
"No....."
"Appa ...bu...."
"I said no jungkook.....do you want her to die....look at you..... bargaining with your mother at this condition......you are so pitiful..."
"Ok....ok....I'll go.....I'll leave .....right now .....but please take care of her.....eomma please....be safe till I return......please....don't treat her bad...she doesn't deserve it.... please..."
He knows that his pleas are going to the deaf ears but he couldn't help it....he finds himself wailing and pleading more and more when Maya throws him harshly on her horse and climbs.....please take care of yourself....Iam going to ......come .....back to you......please.....eomma I....please...."he cries and cries and cries ....even though there is no sight of his mother now..... even though there are only dark and tall trees covering them.....even though no body can understand his pain...he just whispers to her eomma to take care of herself and be safe and he prays to God for her to stay alive.....

When they reach the abondaned village narachi , Maya throws jungkook down with them. The 10year old was lying there unconscious on the forest ground with the dreadful beasts when she left the place with her wicked smile of victory....

When she reaches back to the pack Seo yeon was already treated and left at her cabin....she feels like she lost a part of her...she couldn't breathe properly....she feels suffocated without her son....but she has to be alive to meet her son.....she fell asleep dreaming of meeting jungkook again and playing in the gardens laughing their hearts out .....will it ever become a reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...