✔ Mini us? Behind The Scenes...

By KSBBAA18

Behind the scenes of the original story line 'Mini Us?' © KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Sta... More

NOTES! PEOPLE!
Baby Ducks
Toilet Rolls!
The plushie
Candy Land!
Lost Taehyung At the Store
Snowman
Library
Yeontan
Dirt
Injection Fear
Lost Suitcase
Music Award
Drama
Sickness
Ending

Halloween Night

276 18 8
By KSBBAA18

31st October

"Guys!" Namjoon calls when he entered the dorm but the whole dorm was quiet like no soul was there except him.

"Where are they.." He fished out his phone and texted J-Hope to see where they went. Namjoon had an interview with the local magazine about their comeback and he came back from there now, expected a big hug from Tae and Chim when he stepped in but he met with lonely darkness.

"Strange..he's not reading my texts." He decided to call the oldest to find out where are they.

'Hello? ' Finally, Jin picked up.

"Hello, Jin-Hyung! Where are you guys, I came home." There was a long silence until he heard a loud sound from the other side.

'I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah! What were you saying?' Jin asks again and now it's a little quieter.

"I asked where are you guys, I came back home." Namjoon waited for an answer but instead, he heard the line went dead.

"Damn." Namjoon turns on the light and looks around the living, the mini's stuff was everywhere and the small decoration they put up for Halloween was there too.

He went to the kitchen to grab some water before heading to bed, he was tired and need some rest until all of them come back home.

He went to his room and turned on the light, his eyes landed in the bed and he flinched immediately.

"Whoa...you scared the shit out of me!" He nearly yelled at the figure who was back facing him.

'I thought you will never come..' Namjoon narrows his eyes and steps closer to see who it was and he grabbed the figure to turn him around, Namjoon was curious and when that figure turned to him, Namjoon got scared and screamed.

"AHHH!" Namjoon jolted up from his sleep and met with four pairs of eyes, staring at him.

"Are you okay, Namjoon? " J-Hope ask being worried for his friend who was panting like crazy.

"He looks like he had a bad dream," Suga states while his cheeks were pulled down by Kookie.

'Hyungie had a bad dream?' Hope ask while staring at Namjoon was covered in sweat. He felt heavy when he tries to get up but J-Hope instantly stopped him.

"Your gonna wake them up!" Namjoon frowns and looks down to see Chim and Joon were on him, sleeping peacefully.

"Uh...I need to wash up." Namjoon spoke and J-Hope gently picked up Chim to place him on the small bedding area.

"And Jin-Hyung said we have to go shopping for Halloween! After dinner!"J-Hope yells loudly enough to reach Namjoon ears as he excuses himself.

**************************

"Okay! Here you go! " Jin serves them their dinner as Tae and Kookie were fighting over a toy on the dining table.

Chim barely can lift his head since he woke up a few minutes ago from his slumber, same for Joon too. Jimin cooed at their sleepy face while Taehyung and J-Hope started to eat to finish before everyone.

"Did you guys decided? " Jungkook asks while munching on his food.

"What?" Namjoon asks. Suga slides a piece of paper towards Namjoon. Jin peeks at the paper but ignores it when Kookie tries to reach for his food.

"Costumes for Halloween. .." Namjoon read the words as he examines the paper.

"We and the minis have already decided ours and Suga-Hyung wrote it down, right?"Jimin asks Suga who nods.

"Only you are left, Hyung. Since you were busy a lot."Taehyung finishes and Namjoon nods.

"Okay, I'll tell you."

"But today is the last day." Jin points as he stares at Namjoon.

'When are we going! Cawn I buy candies! ' Tae chirps while jumping on his chair.

"You will have a stomach ache if you have candies." Jimin scolds Tae who pouts while crossing his arms.

'Cawn I hawve my costume?' Chim asks being curious about the costume. Kookie also joined Chim as stares at Jimin with his big sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, you can." Chim grins widely and Kookie giggles. Everyone cooed when Kookie giggled.

"So, who's wanna go with me?" Jin asks and Kookie raises his hand as fast as he can.

"Someone is excited about Halloween ~" J-Hope teases Kookie who huffed.

'Take all the littles, we will stay and help around the house.' Yoon spoke and everyone was surprised to hear that.

"He sounded so mature," Taehyung whispered but Yoon heard it and gave a small smirk.

'I am.'

"Okay! then, Chim, Tae go and get ready. Jimin helps them and Namjoon, J-Hope and Taehyung stay and decorate after cleaning." Jin instructs as he places the dishes into the sink.

"Yeah."

"Yoon, Joon, and Jinie will stay, others go and get ready. And wake up Hope if you can, he hasn't eaten anything."Jungkook cheered while picking up Kookie who got scared and started to hit Jungkook with his soft palms.

'Chimmy!' Jimin quickly ran upstairs and others started to clean up.

********************************

At the stores

'Chimmy! Come here!!!' Chim calls after running away from the group with Tae.  Kookie was strapped with Jungkook as he walks to the aisle to find a nice costume for Kookie.

"Okay, guys we only have two hours for shopping then gonna head home," Jin informs and Suga nods before absentmindedly walks away.

'Cawndies!!!' Kookie yells when Jungkook passed by the candy aisle.

"No, no Candies for you." Jungkook scolds and Kookie crosses his arms before he started to bite Jungkook's shoulder.

"Wow, you guys already found what you wanted to be." Jimin was surprised to see the mini's found their costumes.

"What is Chim suppose to be?" Suga asks when he saw those two.

"Manggaetteok!" Jimin squeals the answer and Suga sighs.

"You didn't even let your mini have some fun without inserting your interest in him," Suga complains but Chim puffed his cheeks and stomps his way to Suga and punched his leg.

'I love manggawetteok!!! Sugaw!meawnie!!' Suga looked down and grinned at Chim who looked angry at him.

"Well, your cute so I won't take that seriously." Chim started to pout being angry still, Jimin chuckled and walked away leaving both of them with Suga. 

After two hours later, everyone came back to the front but they can't find Jungkook.

"Where are these two brats?" Jin asks being annoyed by everything by now.

"I saw him running to the washroom with Kookie," Jimin says as he caddles Chim in his arms.

"Maybe had an emergency." Suga yawns while holding the bags. 

"If he doesn't come by in"

"KOOKIE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Jin ad the others flinched when they heard that scream.

"I'm gonna faint again..." Jin fans himself as he was feeling like he's gonna faint any minute now.

"Here we go again..." Jimin sighs.

"Let me take you to the extras." Suga walks away to enter the studio.

Extra

Lil meow meow: Hello, everyone!
It's me your host min Suga.  How's everything going in this situation? I hope everyone is fine and healthy. I'm doing okay as well, it's been a while. And Author-nim is being a little slow cause she's out of ideas and you know how this works, right? If no ideas then no chapters, so if you guys have any ideas then leave them below, we will be grateful.

Anyway, so that's all for now, we will see you guys soon!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
1.5K 149 50
bts © 2017, seokool - completed .
1.6K 94 7
~ 7 part mini series ~ Short sweet stories on ~ when they appreciate the little things you do ~
7.8K 251 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts