NORMAL Spideychelle Insta fic

By StarFlower_Ink

Similar to the other Spideychelle Instagram fix I made, but without the background. The only similarities are... More

Graduation: MJ
Graduation: Peter
Reunion
The Next Move
Was that a confirmation I smelled?
Isn't That Peter's Jacket?
Expensive Hints
Burns of Time Well Spent

MJ's Revenge

1.5K 21 0
By StarFlower_Ink

@ QueenB _M_totheJ_

To @ PBParker, this is what you get when you expose me, loser.

@ NedwardLeeds _loves_StrWrs: Wow Pete, college made you soft. Your abs are usually more pronounced...

@ PBParker: @ NedwardLeeds _loves_StrWrs, 1, stfu, 2, this is a really old pic. Which @ QueenB_M_totheJ_ wasn't supposed to post! Also, MJ, at least post a good, up to date picture!

@ QueenB _M_totheJ_: that's what you get when you mess with the queen, darling...

@ Betty_reporter_Brandt: since when does Peter have abs?! Ned? You knew about this?! Also...is no one going to mention the 'darling' in the chat?

@ Liz_beautygurl_Allan: Well...we didn't want to face the Queen's rage. But since you mentioned it...#Petelle!

 Biggest Birdbrain| @ CawCawMotherTruckers: #Petelle! Also, Peter, make @ I_am_IronMan change my additional username back! How many codes did you have to revenge hack to make the format like a twitter handle in the first place?!

@ redmagic_padaWan: #Petelle

@ saltnchili_Pepper: @ Natasha_freaking_RomanoffWidow: 😂😂😂😂😂

@ Flash_spideyfan_Thompson: no way that's actually Parker. Or the Avengers. Geez, ya'll are idiots.

@ QueenB _M_totheJ: takes one to know one, dumba**.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...