I Need You To Hate Me // Im N...

Por WritingRey

*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, h... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
New Story!
New book!
New Book!

Chapter 25

5.2K 278 101
Por WritingRey

Y/N was putting some books in her locker while talking to Dahyun but got interrupted by a voice.

"Hey, Y/N unnie." The girl turned around to see Minju.         

"Hi, Minju." Y/N hasn't talked to the girl ever since what happened at the cafe.      

"I know it's late but I just wanted to thank you for saving me the other day." The younger girl smiled weakly.

"I would have done that for anyone, you know that right?" Y/N closed her locker now facing the girl.

"Yes, but I still want to thank you." 

"Is he still bothering you?" 

"Yes but less than before."

"I'll talk to him." Y/N said and Both Minju and Dahyun (who was silently listening to their conversation) got worried.

"No, no. Please don't." Minju begged. Jungkook and Y/N can't get along at all so it will definitely not end well if they talk.

"Why? I'm the reason he's bothering you anyways." Jungkook has been into Minju for a while now, but he always gets rejected because the girl has feelings for Y/N. That's why Jungkook hates Y/N's guts. He kept bothering her at first but Y/N didn't pay much attention to him, so now he's bothering Minju so he can get to Y/N.

"I'll handle it. Just stay out of it. I don't want you to get into trouble." Minju said weakly. She still cares for Y/N a lot.

"It seems like you're not doing a very good job handling him. Look Minju, you can't handle him yourself. I'll stop this for once and all."

"Yah, don't get yourself into trouble. You've been doing okay so far this year. We're close to graduation so don't do anything." Dahyun interrupted.

"So am I supposed to let him bother me and Minju?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Dahyun unnie, can you leave us alone for a minute?" Minju asked and Dahyun nodded leaving the two.

"Look unnie, I still have feelings for you. I know I never really had you in the first place, but I want you back. I want to return to how things were before." The younger girl explained and touched Y/N's arm making Y/N sigh.

"Look, Minju, the time we had together was fun and at that point I really did like you but I don't anymore so that's why I broke it off." Y/N lied, she didn't break it off with Minju because she didn't like the girl anymore but because of Minju's social status.

"I know that's not the reason, unnie. I know you were always insecure with being with me because of my social status and I'm telling you now that I don't mind. I really don't care about your financial situation." 

"I'm sorry, I still can't accept your feelings. You should move on." Y/N was about to leave but Minju said something that made her stay.

"There's someone else right?" Minju looked sad. Y/N hates to see the girl that she loved once sad because of her.

"Does that even matter? And why would you think that?" 

"Rumors are going around ever since that day you had a fight with Jungkook. People are talking about you and Ms. Im." Y/N sighed. She knew that there were gonna be rumors after what happened that day.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear, Minju." 

"I don't believe what I hear, unnie. I believe what I see, I see how you look at her, I see how you care about her. You literally can't stand anyone in this school except for her and your friends. You treat her the same way how you used to treat me. That's enough for me to think there's somebody else in your heart." Minju has known this for a while now. She knows Y/N well, she has seen how Y/N's attitude changed because of Ms. Im. 

"Well, you're thinking wrong. She's just my teacher. Don't look for excuses to ease your heart." With that Y/N left the girl and Minju stood there speechless. Y/N's harsh words really get to her.

------------------

Y/N walked with Mina, Momo and Dahyun to their geography class. The class she hates the most because of her teacher, Ms. Yoo. The class was passing by very slowly, maybe because Y/N wasn't paying attention at all and was just on her phone for the entire class. Of course Ms. Yoo noticed it but she didn't point it out since she doesn't want to argue with the student again.

"Yah, Y/N. Put your phone away. Ms. Yoo keeps glaring." Momo whispered.

"I don't fucking care." Y/N replied loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Is there a problem Ms. Choi?" Ms. Yoo stopped her class.

"Yes, there are many problems Ms. Yoo. The way you're teaching is one of them." Y/N chuckled and Mina sighed. Here we go again.

"What's wrong with the way I'm teaching?"

"Everything. Can't you see everyone is almost falling asleep? You're lucky that I interrupted your lesson so now all of them are awake." Jeongyeon sighed, the student is so freakin annoying that at times she just wants to punch her, but she reminds herself not to since Y/N is a student, and just a kid after all.

"I want to see you after class." Ms. Yoo said and Y/N smirked on how the teacher didn't have a comeback.

After class Y/N stayed behind, not because Ms. Yoo asked her to, but because she wanted to hear what her so called teacher had to say. After everyone left the classroom Jeongyeon approached her student.

"You should try to be nice to me. I'm sure you've heard that I will be teaching here until the end of the school-year." Nayeon had mentioned something like that so yes Y/N knows.

"I did hear, and I wasn't very happy about it if that's what you're asking." Y/N shook her head.

"You should pay attention in my class, Choi Y/N. You're failing my class." Y/N's eyes widened. She's failing geography? That's impossible.

"What the fuck are you talking about? That's impossible. My grades were always good for geography and I remember doing well on that last test you gave us." Y/N stood up.

"Still, you're failing." Jeongyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you? I'm doing well in all my other classes yet this is the one class that I'm failing. Isn't it a coincidence?"

"It might be or not be a coincidence. Doesn't change the fact that you're failing." 

"What do I need to do in order to not fail?" Y/N decided to approach the teacher in a calm way instead of getting mad. She's very mad inside but she can't fail this class, so she has no choice.

"You need to work for my class. Work hard."

"Is that all? I know you're failing me because of personal issues, which is not very professional at all Ms. Yoo. So tell me what you really want." Y/N demanded.

"Like I said I want you to work for my class and also don't disturb my lessons. You're making it very hard to do my job."

"And?? I know there's more, let it all out, Ms. Jeongyeon." Y/N gestured with her hand so that Jeongyeon would move on.

"Don't call me by my first name. If you want to pass, leave Nayeon alone." Y/N chuckled, she knew this was coming. She knew the teacher was failing her because of Nayeon.

"Aah, I knew that was coming. I think you got it all wrong Ms. Jeongyeon. It was a coincidence that I saw you harassing Ms. Im that day. Other than that she's just my teacher so I don't get why I should leave her alone." Y/N acted clueless. 

"Don't act stupid Y/N. The entire school has heard the rumors about you two and I know that there's more going on than just a student-teacher relationship." At this point everyone kinda knows but the two will never admit. 

"You can believe whatever you want, I don't care. You still have no right to fail me when I'm actually doing well."

"I'm gonna say this only once, Y/N. Leave her alone and don't come between us. She deserves much better than an asshole like you." Y/N clenched her fist, now she's starting to get very angry. Who is she to tell her that?

"Then who does she deserve? You? Don't act like you're not an asshole either. You hurt her a lot and made her cry a lot so what makes you think you deserve her, huh?" Y/N walked towards her teacher, standing very close to her. 

"I've dated her for three years. Do you think she'll give up on me and go for a kid like you? You're very wrong about that. You're poor, young, rude, stupid and a jerk, everything that Nayeon doesn't like." Y/N clenched her fist, she's sooo close to punching this ex-girlfriend of Nayeon's. She didn't reply and kicked the table before going out of the classroom. She knew if she stayed there longer it wouldn't end well. Of course Jeongyeon was happy with this reaction of Y/N. She loves to make the student mad.

"Y/N are you okay?" Momo asked when Y/N left the classroom. Her friends were actually waiting for her so that they could go to lunch together. Y/N didn't answer and kept walking until she suddenly stopped.

"I fucking hate her." Y/N said and punched the wall. Well, that's gonna leave some bruises. 

"Yah chill, what's going on?" Dahyun asked in concern. Y/N is having an anger outburst again.

"Nothing, I need to go." Y/N breathed heavily and ran away. She needs to cool herself down. All eyes were on her as she kept running through the hallways.

"Why are you running in the hallways?" Ms. Minatozaki stopped the girl from running by bumping into her. Both of them lost their balance, but luckily no one fell. 

"None of your business." Y/N replied as she kept breathing heavily. Sana noticed this and pulled the girl into a classroom.

"Who made you angry again?" Sana asked.

"Your fucking friend called Yoo Jeongyeon." Y/N sat down on a chair and held her head. Still breathing heavily. 

"Calm down, Y/N. Calm down, shhh, it's okay." Sana held the girl's hands.

"Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out." Sana commanded and Y/N followed. Eventually the student calmed down.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you?" Sana shook her head. Why is this a sentence that all teachers ask themselves when it comes to the student? 

"I told you to not speak to me at school." Y/N reminded her.

"How can I not speak to you when you're in a condition like this?" Sana knows what can happen when Y/N is angry like this, so no way that she's leaving her alone. 

"Don't act like you care, Ms. Sana. We both know that you don't." 

"Y/N you know that I'm sorry, how many times do I have to tell you that?" 

"You don't have to tell me that. Sorry will never be enough for what you did Ms. Sana, so leave me the fuck alone." And with that Y/N stormed out of the classroom leaving Sana behind.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Sana whispered to herself.

--------------------------

A/N: Updateeeee. From now on I'll probably update every 2 days, since I'm busy with school but anyways I hoped you like this chapter. I bet you're curious about Sana and Y/N's relationship. You'll find out soon :) Pls vote & comment, thank youuuu.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

46.1K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
34.4K 1.8K 28
[Teacher x student] "Love is just a silly, chemical reaction that goes off in your brain to make you think that you love someone but in fact, love is...
178K 11.8K 61
*COMPLETED* Kang Y/N isn't the usual 21 year old university student that you would come across. She's quite the rebellious type and definitely likes...
263K 18K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...