I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

34. Final love

6.3K 290 46
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf wakes up in the morning with pain in the whole body and ass... Looked at the room the room is cleaned... not as last night... Mew is not in the room .. He tries to get up and felt pain...aaahhh it's painful...

Mew: Entered in the room ... Gulf don't try to get up .. come let me help you...

Gulf is not looking to Mew.. he is now feeling shy remembering their last night...

Mew: Why my baby is so shy...we haven't done this for the first time...

Gulf: but we did after a long time and what I did was ...he put his eyes down with shyness

Mew: What you did was the best one can do to please their partner...I really love that..but see now you are in pain..coz of me

Gulf: he realized he slept naked last night but now he is in a bathrobe...Mew did you...

Mew: I changed your cloth and I put ointment on your ass...is it still paining sweetie...

Gulf: No not that much ...thank you, baby...

Mew come let's go to take bath....Mew carried gulf and take him to the hot bathtub full of rose petal and the scent of candles....gulf it's my turn to please my man ..Mew made gulf sit in the tub...he took gulf's clothes off....he removed his own clothes and sit with gulf...now gulf is resting on mew's chest and enjoying his hot bath...gulf how are feeling now ...you okay...

Gulf: Yes, hubby I am fine ...I love you....

Mew: I love you too sweetheart...Mew cleaning Gulf with a sponge...

They both stayed long in the water and then talked and played with water...mew told him how happy he is for what gulf did for him last night...

Gulf: It was really good but Mew not I am not that swollen...

They both dried themself and came out Mew gave clothes to Gulf...Mew again carry gulf and put him in bed.... you sit here till I bring your breakfast...

Gulf: Baby, thanks for loving me so much ...he gave a peck on mew's lips..

Mew: bring breakfast to the bed ...let's have breakfast here...I just want to pamper my baby....

Mew is feeding gulf... And gulf is looking at mew ... Feeling so lucky to have a husband like him...

Mew: Gulf baby you are so messy .. Mew leaned and kiss gulf's lip.... Hmmmm yummy

Gulf: Naughty....

They had their breakfast... And they resting in close embrace... they spend their day like this...and in the evening they went shopping...exploring different places...

They spent their whole vacation shopping, exploring new places, taking selfies, having romantic dinners...lots of aaahhh oohhh yeeesss ffuuccck mmeee mooreee mmewww....and with lots of pampering and loving...

They finally returned their home..they enjoyed but missed Kao a lot...

Gulf: Don't worry baby we will plan our alone time every year just you, me ...and my surprise...

Mew: So let go on a honeymoon every year baby j will never get bored with you...

Mew asked shaina to bring Kao to their home as they are returning....shaina has some appointment so she left Kao at home....with helpers..both reached home and gulf run inside home searching for Kao....

Oh, Kao look daddy is here with dada....come to daddy baby...

Kao: crawl and hugged Gulf....he smiled at Mew ...

Gulf: Did you miss Daddy....

Kao: Ma mmaa

Gulf: Daddy honey ..did you forget your daddy...

Kao: Mama...and chuckle...

Mew: Gulf, he is calling you mama I guess he also knows who is bottom....

Gulf: Shut up Mew...Kao say, daddy...

Kao; Mamma

Mew: say dada

Kao: Da daaa

Gulf: why Kao..you are calling him dada and me mama....

Kao: mama...Kao repeating mama mama

Gulf: Ok I am your mama...happy Kao, come and give a kiss to your mama....

Gulf looks really happy ....Mew knew no matter how happy they both are but they are incomplete without Kao....

Mew: baby I called everyone for dinner so that we can give everyone's gift and I have an announcement to make....they will be here at any moment...

Gulf: Announcement ...are you getting married again...

Mew: If you say Yes again.. then I am ready to marry you every day my love...

Gulf: Fuck you stop being so cheesy...

Mew leaned and kissed Gulf and moving to his neck...

Gulf: you are always horny baby....stop Kao will see it....other will come too

Mew: No worries..I will be quick...just you don't make much noise...

Gulf: you know I am noisy I can't control my moans baby..come on let me go I have to take shower......

Mew entered the washroom with gulf...

Gulf: what are you doing baby ... I have to be quick aaahhhhhhh don't....

Mew...removed clothes of gulf and did the same with his...and started sucking gulf's neck...Mew let me go, baby, please....

Akil: Mew Gulf where are you?

Gulf Mew: dad??

Mew: Yes Mr. Kanawut I am in the washroom...

Akil: where is Gulf??

Gulf: I....

Mew put his hand on gulf's mouth...shhhh what he will think...do you want to embarrass him...shhh..

Mew: I don't know Mr. Kanawut...

Akil: okay, I am waiting in your room with Kao...Kao needs a nappy change...where are his diapers...

Gulf: tell him right cupboard 2nd row

Mew: Right cupboard 2nd row...

Mew entered in gulf's ass...aaahh..Mew dad is here what are you doing...

Mew: Shhh don't make noise baby he will hear you....Mew kissed gulf to control his moans...

Akil: Mew I guess Kao needs to change his clothes also... where are his clothes....

Mew: Ahh ahh ahhh...baby....where is Kao's cloth...

Gulf: aahhhh....aaahh Next to the shelf ahhh where he finds the diaper....

Akil is asking question gulf is telling Mew and mew is instructing Akil...in between the thrusting is going on.....Mew came twice in gulf's cavity....oohhh baby I started loving your dad....once more....

Gulf: Mew let me go....ass hole you are taking the advantage of the situation.....

Mew: Yes and I am loving It....

Gulf: Aahhhhh Mew ...you fuck me so good...baby

Mew: I told you....I am too good ....now come on a bend so that I get the full access....and put hands on your mouth...

After thrusting harder and harder and ahhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhh meeewwwwe fuckkkkkk meeeeeeee....aaahhhhhh

Mew gulf: shit....

Akil: Shameless creature come Kao lets go....you guys are disgusting...

Mew still thrusting and gulf is soooo embarrassed....they came again and gulf put his face on mew chest...I hate you I told you I am loud I can't control....what dad will think....baby....kill me, please...

Mew laughed ...I told you to put a hand on your mouth.....come let's go or you want more...

Gulf shut up let's go...they go down to the dining room where everyone is already sitting...Shaina, Akil, techno, Kao ...

Gulf was seating quietly not looking at Akil...

Akil: So Gulf you are done with your exercise...please lock your room before starting such thing you have a kid in the house....

Gulf: Didn't say anything ....just feel embarrassed....

Mew tried to save gulf from more embarrassment...and he said... ok guys this is your gift ..please open fast let us know whether you like it or not and the important announcement for this evening is......we are planning to be a daddy again...with Gulf's baby..,.

Everyone was shocked as well as gulf....

Gulf: When we decided that....and why am I not a part of it sweetie....

Mew: Coz if I ask you ...you will say No but I know Kao needs a partner to play with and we are getting it that's it...I have word with a surrogate agency for this....

Everyone congratulates them, wao...congratulation guys... Akil also announced one more news ..... gulf is joining as CEO of Kanawut industries....from tomorrow....

Gulf again shocked ...do you guys actually consider me before taking any decisions...

Akil: I know you are dying to do that so stop behaving like you don't want...

Gulf: Dad....I want to but from tomorrow....

Mew: Yes ...I want you to be the top businessman gulf....and for that, you have to start now....

They all are so happy with both the news and happily, had dinner ....

After they all left Gulf put Kao in the crib where he sleeps their soundly...

Mew: See I told you he will learn ....now baby I want you to start thinking about your career....

Gulf came and rested on mew's chest ...are you sure about the second child baby

Mew: Yes gulf ....and this week we will go and give them a sample....

Now the life of two is settled and going very smoothly...

Kao is getting a habit of sleeping in a crib...Gulf has started his works being CEO...Mew and Gulf got pregnant with the baby...I mean their surrogate is pregnant with their baby...the same thing...everyone is waiting for a new child ...both Mew and gulf are managing their schedule so that they can give more time to their family.....

Finally, the day came.....

Mew and gulf got their baby girl and named her Kia....

Gulf: My little princess....Mew, she is so cute...

Mew: coz she just looks like you baby....

A personal party is arranged by Mew to celebrate themself for being Mom's dad again ...yes Gulf is still the momma....

The drinks and foods being served to all apart from family members a few friends and office colleagues were also called at the party...

Mew: Mom can you look after Kia ..Kao is playing with Mr. Kanawut ...I have something to attend to really urgent....she will sleep in some time then put her in a crib in her room....

Mew was searching for Gulf....

Mew: Gulf what are you doing here alone....

Gulf: Mew I am trying to make my heart believe that I am finally the mom of 2 kids with such a lovely husband and family ...I am so happy Mew...and I can't control these happy tears...

Mew: I love you Gulf...and yes this all is true ...so true....Mew hugged gulf and kissed him ....

Gulf: Mew, everyone is down waiting for us...our children are waiting let's go....

Mew: let me taste my Baby first....

Gulf: I don't want to get embarrassed like that day sweety so no hanky Panky let's go...

Mew's eye enlightens he is having an idea....

Gulf: You are too much Mew...

Gulf shirt is half opened with no pants or underwear same with mew ... Sitting on driver seat Mew thrust gulfff... Aahhhhh baby what abouuuut chillldreennn

Huh hhmmmm I asked mom to take care of them ....

You are ahhhh tooo aahhhh mucchhh yyesss ...oohhh weee arrre aggaain ohhh ohhh here in the middle of this old factory ...for this...aahhhhh Mew ...gulf is bouncing and mew is thrusting they both are sweating ....what iifff soommeonee caughhtt uss....hhmmmmm aaahhhh mewww right there baby fuck me....

You likkee it right....baby this is now a private property...I purchased this place ....

Gulf: so that you cannn fuckkk mee..comee to back seat I want morreeee mewww...

Mew: Ofcource not dumbo....spread you legs more....aaahhhh I am planning to start this factory.....aahh I got your point...

Aaahhhh mewwww ...after don't know how many round ..but in the driver seat, passenger seat twice on back seat , thrice on outside bending gulf half on passenger seat...once carrying gulf on his waist, one with standing position and one with cat style they are now satisfied for now....I love you mew....I love you  gulf....I want you more and more .....always...

With the promise of being always together and loving each other more every day ..they returned home .....

Author's Note

Hello readers I am sorry that I end this story on short notice but ..I guess Mew and gulf have seen a lot of problems in their love life.. I don't want to create more for them and wanted to have a happy ending...and after their honeymoon night they already in deep love... so let's not interrupt their love and let them be happy together.....thanks for all your love, comments ...waiting for new chapters giving your suggestion I really love the way you all responded to this story.... let's give the same love to other 2 stories...Love impossible and In love with my secretary 2....happy weekend and stay safe love you all...

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband and

Love Impossible

In love With my Secretary

In love with your secretary 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
164K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
294K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...