Something Different [DISCONTI...

By GaeForJensoo

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... More

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Waiting for you
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Don't leave
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Not Again
Party
Too Close
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Festival
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Date

273 17 1
By GaeForJensoo

Lunch was dead silent and again Jisoo wasn't there making Jennie loose her appetite.

"Nini why are you being a lovesick cat?" Lisa asked poking her cheeks. "Jisoo is missing out to be honest." Seulgi said.

"Just ask her on a date already Jen." Wheein said taking a piece of fries from Jennie since she wasn't paying any attention to her food.

"I don't know...I'm scared she will reject me." Jennie said looking down. "Have some confidence Jennie!" Hwasa said as she stood up and patted Jennie's back.

"Where is Jisoo by the way?" Yongsun asked as Jisoo seemed awfully busy these days.

"What the hell is this!?" Rosé exclaimed as she saw something from the news.

Everyone got curious and looked at Chaeyoung's phone. "Twice member Nayeon out eating lunch with a person that looks similar to CEO Kim Bae Joohyun AKA Irene."

"Hmmm so Jisoo's been catching up with Nadong." Seulgi said getting back to her place of the table. "And you're not surprised!?" Lisa asked.

"They had to put out the fact that Jisoo looks like Irene." Rosé said sighing. "Hey umm Seulgi does Jisoo likes Nayeon?" Jennie asked worried she might not have a chance.

"You're joking right?" Seulgi asked. "Um no." Jennie replied. Seulgi laughed before she replied at Jennie's ridiculous question. "For one, Jisoo wouldn't date Nayeon even if she was forced to. Sure Nayeon's charismatic and all but Jisoo isn't exactly the person to want a long distance relationship." Seulgi said still laughing. "Besides Jisoo only sees Nayeon as a friend and I think Nayeon loves herself more than Jisoo." Seulgi added.

"Jen you still have a chance." Moonbyul said encouraging Jennie to ask Jisoo out. Moonbyul knew she was gonna tease Jennie non-stop if she actually does or noy it. So it's a win win for Moonbyul.

"Should I try?" Jennie asked everyone. "You should totally do it Jen! I'll help you!" Rosé said expecting Jisoo to accept the date at the end of the day. She was the only one who knew Jisoo's feelings towards Jennie and she was trying to play cupid.

"Yeah we'll plan a romantic dinner and stuff!" Wheein said excitedly like a pup that was recieving a treat.

"Just ask her already." Hwasa said getting impatient for an answer. With that said all the encouragement given by her friends she decided to accept the challenge and ask Jisoo on a date this weekend later when she sees her.

Just Jennie's luck she saw Jisoo by the hallway making a phone call. Jisoo immediately noticed Jennie and gave her a smile and a nod before she said her goodbyes on the phone.

"Hey Jendeukie! I haven't seen you in a while." Jisoo said still smiling at Jennie. Jennie was at lost for words and her confidence on asking Jisoo out dissapeared fast.

"Jennie? Jennie? Jendeuk?" Jisoo said as she snapped Jennie back to reality. "You really like the nickname huh?" Jisoo said. "Y-yeah I think it was cute." Jennie said nervously as her cheeks turned bright red.

"Do you have a fever? You're getting red." Said the raven concerned. "O-oh no this is fine don't worry." Jennie said with a chuckle. 'Get it together Jennie!' Jennie thought slapping her cheeks.

"Oh is that so? Take care then!" Jisoo said as she waved goodbye to Jennie as she is going to be late for her department. "Jichu wait!" Jennie said making Jisoo stop. "Can we hang out later?" She said softly hoping Jisoo couldn't hear but she heard it clearly.

"I'd love to! Meet me at 7 in our dorm!" Jisoo shouted as she ran towards the area in which her next class is being held.

'.......she accepted...she accepted!' Jennie thought happily and she was jumping up and down before she realized. 'Wait.....she accepted it!! What am I going to do?!' Jennie thought thought as she took her phone and called Lisa.

Lisa: Hey hey hey!

Jennie: Lisa she agreed.

Lisa: What?

Jennie: She agreed on the date.

Lisa: Oh my god congratulations Nini!

Lisa: You're finally going to leave me alone!

Lisa: I had enough of you making Jisoo the topic all the time.

Jennie: Hey! Don't be rude you do that to me too when it comes to Chaeng!

Jennie: Ok leave that aside. What am I going to do!?

Lisa: You seriously haven't thought about it!?

Lisa: Don't worry Jen the squad will help you..

Jennie: She'll see me in 7 PM tonight.

Lisa: That's more than enough time Jen.

Lisa: We'll help you! Seulgi and Rosé knows her best and we can get help from Irene too!

Jennie: Yeah thanks Lisa.

Jennie: I really appreciate it but I think class is starting soon.

Lisa: Ok see you later Jen.

Jennie: See you later Lisa.

Jennie turned off her phone and went to class. Ever since Jisoo started tutoring her she got the hang of classes and didn't skip them anymore.

*Later now 5:11 PM*

"Well well well look who's got a date?" Seulgi teased at the blushing Jennie not sure what to do anymore.

"What am I gonna do? I didn't even prepare anything." Jennie said dissapointed in herself. "Jisoo probably isn't expecting anything special though." Rosé said trying to pick an outfit for Jennie with Yongsun, Wheein and Hyejin.

"What do you mean Chae?" Lisa asked. "Jisoo likes it simple that's what she was trying to say." Seulgi replied to her instead as Chaeyoung was still busy picking a pink or black outfit.

"A stroll in the park could work." Moonbyul said trying to help in picking an outfit but eventually gave up helping.

"Just bring Jisoo to a restaurant with chicken and then bring her to somewhere fun." Seulgi replied as if it wasn't a big deal. "You think that could work?" Jennie asked nervously. "Yeah trust me Jen." Seulgi said right as the other girls finally picked an outfit. It was a simple striped dress with a polo neck on it.

*Meanwhile with Jisoo*

Jisoo called Nayeon as soon as she finished attending her club activities.

Jisoo: Nadong come here right now.

Nayeon: Oh hey Jisoo! I think next time we hang out I need a disguise

Nayeon: This stupid scandal is all over the net.

Nayeon: Also is this about the news?

Jisoo: Ok listen. Jennie asked me out earlier and I don't know what to do.

Jisoo: As much as I hate to admit it. I need your help.

Jisoo: Oh and let Joohyun unnie handle the scandal. It's her fault why she doesn't tell the world that her idol's have friends.

Nayeon: Where are you right now? I'll come over.

Jisoo: I'm at my dorm and thanks Nadongie.

Jisoo: Also the scandal was your fault. You wanted to take a picture of us and you had to ask a waiter which was a ONCE to take the picture.

Nayeon: Ok ok relax we're comming over now.

Nayeon: I'm bringing Momo and Dayhun with me.

Jisoo: The more the merrier.

Nayeon: Shut it. We're comming over now.

Jisoo: Thanks Nadongie for doing this. I usually don't ask for help but I'm glad you could help me.

Jisoo: I'll be waiting.

Nayeon: Yeah yeah bye!

Nayeon hung up and Jisoo was now going towards the building where her dorm was in.

After 10 minutes Nayeon, Momo and Dayhun were now helping Jisoo pick an outfit and they did her make-up for her.

"What time is it?" Momo asked as she took a white patterned hat out of Jisoo's closet. It has already been 6:17 PM and here Jisoo was now wearing a black shirt with a denim jacket and some pants below. She was also wearing a few accessories and a hat Momo picked for her.

"You're ready to go Jis." Dayhun said patting Jisoo and all she had to do is wait for Jennie who is most likely in Lisa and Chaeyoung's dorm

Since Jisoo had spare time she bought a bouquet of flowers from a nearby flower shop before she went and knocked in Rosé and Lisa's dorm.

The door opened and Jennie was ready. Her hair was done and so is her make-up and how did this 'hang-out' ever turned into a date. I guess the both of them had something in mind than just hanging out.

"You look beautiful Jendeuk." Jisoo said smiling as she hands over the flowers. "T-thanks." Jennie said nervously.

"I'll be borowing her for tonight girls." Jisoo said to the ladies behind Jennie. Jisoo chuckled before saying. "So I guess this hang-out of ours turned into a date." She said still chuckling but Jennie couldn't help but smile.

"Is there anywhere you want to go and eat?" Jennie asked. She can't just let Jisoo be all over her can't she. "I'm fine as long as they have chicken." Jisoo stated and Seulgi was right. The girl can't live without chicken. "And you." Jisoo added making Jennie blush.

They got into a restaurant and ate there. The waiter almost mistaken them for a couple who just had their first date. Jisoo just laughed at this and cleared the misunderstanding while Jennie was blushing the whole time. Jennie felt useless and just ate and had small chit chat with Jisoo but overall she was happy she got to spend time with Jisoo.

"Hey Jen let's take a talk. It's nothing funny and I just wanted to talk." Jisoo said being the one to be nervous for a turn.

'I have to tell Jennie.' Jisoo thoughts was filled that all night. She's been nervous to begin but she was good at being an actress.

"Coincidence I want to talk too." Jennie said before thinking. 'I can't take the pressure anymore Jichu.'

It's been a wonderful night. They talked, laughed and spend some time together. The night they just had made their love for each other grew and all Jisoo felt afterwards was guilt and pain as she can't have Jennie at all. Jennie however wanted Jisoo more and more as she felt happy and safe between her arms.

"You should go first Jendeuk." Jisoo offered but Jennie did the same. They were saying the same exact things the same time that they had to stop.

Jennie decided to speak first. "Jichu I......I know we didn't get along well before but I feel secure in your hands and I wanted to thank you for that." Jennie said. She lost her courage in confessing to her but that still counts as a confession right?

Jisoo blushed and said. "If you feel secure do you want to sleep together?" Jisoo had no idea why she said that at all. Maybe she wanted the nightmares to leave her or maybe she wanted to spend more time with Jennie before she has to leave.

"I-is it okay with you?" Jennie asked a bit suprised at her offer. "Of course! I love spending time with a cute mandu." Jisoo replied. "Speaking of which you should be Mandukie by now. You can sleep with me anytime you want if you feel secure." "I'll be there for you. We're friends after all." Jisoo added.

'Friends' the word that can easily shoot an arrow at Jennie's heart. She didn't wanted to be friends. She wanted to be way more but if Jisoo only sees her like that then she can't just ruin it. It might even be the only reason why Jisoo is spending time with her.

"I'll think about it." Jennie said as she bitterly smiled. 'I'm just a friend huh.' Jennie thought and frowned but it didn't go unnoticed by Jisoo so she hugged her.

"Help me." Jisoo suddenly whispered in Jennie's ear. "My nightmares been making me loose my mind." Jisoo added. "I feel secure when I'm with you." Jisoo said making Jennie smile. "I want yo be with you all the time you just don't know it" Jisoo wanted to add.

As much as Jennie sucks at lying Jisoo already knew Jennie has a crush on her. That made Jisoo feel so disgusted in herself. 'What am I doing? I can't break you like this' she thought as she tightens the hug and a tear fell down.

"I had a great time today. Shall we go home?" Jennie said hoping Jisoo would stop crying. "Yeah we should" Jisoo said before letting go and they went home.

Jisoo had trouble sleeping so she went in Jennie's room in which she was sleeping peacefully. Jisoo sneaked in the covers and slept with her.

Meanwhile with the rest of the people that watched everything. "Jennie needs to confess soon." Nayeon said and she was heard by the other people that were also hiding in the same place.

"What? How do you know Jennie?" A figure asked as she stood up. It was Lisa who stood up and it took a second to realize that she, Momo and Dayhun weren't lonely in checking Jisoo's date.

"Oh you're Jennie's friends right?" Dayhun asked and some nodded. "Hey aren't you the person Jisoo suddenly got involved in?" Rosé said a bit pissed Nayeon's here because of the scandal.

"Relax. Nayeon loves herself more than anyone. Jisoo and her are only friends." Momo said reassuring they weren't trying to sabotage the date.

"Oh hey Seulgi I didn't see you there." Nayeon said as she noticed her. "Jisoo's also whipped for Jennie is she?" Seulgi asked and the three idols just nod. All of them sighed and decided they should take it slow.

The date or hang out went quite well but neither can tell them what they wanted to tell. For Jisoo she wanted to tell Jennie that she will be leaving soon and as for Jennie she wanted Jisoo to stay with her until she graduates.

Sorry for updating so long. I didn't know what to write. Sorry for this boring chapter I'll make the next one better. -A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.1K 22
Jennie lost her mom at 10 years old. Living with her aunt who is just greedy for the monthly insurance money. Her aunty got two kids, Kai the elder b...
487K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
97K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
20.2K 1.6K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...