Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 19 ~ Interlace

5.1K 114 41
By blackdust

*~* Max's POV*~*

As the aeroplane spelt out its message, Amelia took no admission to the falling package. I grabbed the box, ripping off the mini parachute in the process and opened it, revealing the ring. I got onto one knee and spoke.

"You were an angel walking the planet when I first lay my eyes on you. I didn't even know your name and you stole my heart. I couldn't sometimes sleep properly at night because all I saw was you. And if I was completely honest if I had a star for every time I thought of you, I would have the entire universe in the palm of my hand. I love you, would you marry me?" Were the words to my monologue that just flowed at my mouth. Not really waiting for Amelia to turn around and face me.

She was frozen amongst the air. I couldn't read the expression on her face because she was sideways. She eventually turned around, with tear stained eyes and a stunned expression she couldn't really look any more beautiful. There was silence. It was almost painful because there wasn't really any emotion coming out of her.

She then curled her fist into a ball despite the apple which was now squished and punched my arm.

And damn it hurt but not enough to phase me. She then glared, scaring me.

She wasn't going to say no was she?

"Do you have any idea how scared you made me? I thought you were going to break up with me!" She exclaimed, her outburst stunning me. I wasn't sure how to react, was that a no?

I just stayed silent looking into Amelia's eyes which were now not glaring at me but was just staring indecisively.

She looked at the ring for a couple of seconds before back at my face. A small smile curling up on her beautiful lips.

Within a blink of the eye - literally - I was knocked down. Amelia's arms swung around my neck engulfing me into a hug. Her head in the crook of my neck, her lips moving towards my ear.

"Yes I will marry you," she whispered. The words seemed like a release. Euphoria was being pumped around my body substituting for blood making me feel like if I died right now I would be the happiest man on earth. But if I really did die that would suck.

I had one of my hands still holding the ring and the other around Amelia's waist. I just had a moment to savour the feeling before she pulled away. Her hair made a curtain, hiding the rest of the world from my view as she stared down at me.

I was enjoying the fact that she was laying on top of me more than I should've apart from that I just couldn't pull my eyes away from her for the life of me.

The happiest, most beautiful smile was stretched across her face probably matching mine. Her eyes dancing as they looked back into mine. I got too caught up in the moment I forgot about the ring. Which luckily was still in the box and hadn't fallen out.

I sat up properly, hoping to at least get his part right, with Amelia propped up on my lap; I grabbed her left hand gently. I removed the ring from the box and placed it on her ring finger. After, I situated the ring into place and then brought Amelia's hand to my lips. Kissing each finger before I kissed the ring.

I then looked up at Amelia who had just opened her mouth to say something but instead someone else spoke.

Well yelled.

"JUST KISS HER ALREADY!" Ten guesses who said that and no it wasn't even my Dad. It was, in fact Ness who had yelled it from behind the trees. A quizzical glance replaced Amelia's smile. She turned her head to the direction where the voice was heard, I mirrored her action.

And there we saw - not only Ness - but the entire family including Amelia's parents and Huilen.

"Sorry! She didn't mean to ruin your moment!" Jacob shouted apologetically. Like that actually helped.

I wasn't really sure how to respond to their outburst but Amelia did. Her colourful laughter met my ears, her laugh soon making me laugh.

"Why are we laughing?" I asked her between my gasps.

"I don't know... we just are... and, and they are just there..." she replied still laughing. To be honest, I didn't even get why them just being there was hilarious. It just was. I am just with Amelia in one of those moments that everything was damn hilarious. There's nothing else to it.

It took one long minute before we our laughter subsided. Amelia looked at me in the eyes - her eyes were smiling - and she leaned forward slightly.

With that motion everyone chanted the word, "KISS." I thought with them it was about time.

"We should give them what they want," I told Amelia, clutching her waist with one hand and the other I let go of the Box and weaved it through her hair.

"I like the way you think," she replied playfully with a wink. I brought her head forward, leaning in myself and let our lips meet.

I hadn't kissed the girl in two days, and I regretted the fact that I wasted the chance. Amelia easily slid herself easily herself between my legs so every inch of her front was pressed on to causing a immediate reaction.

And it really didn't help that she was wearing silk. Which the idea of ripping it off becoming more irresistible by the second. So I knew I had to stop.

I pulled away, Amelia whimpered slightly the sound not really helping the situation.

"You know we have an audience right?" I reminded her as she leaned back slightly. Recognition flickered on Amelia face, she nodded and then smirked mouthing the word, 'later' making me chuckle.

"You guys are dreadfully erotic for nine year old," My Dad said, finally intervening. Amelia just sat up, and straightened herself but still in my lap. I did the same but Amelia looked up to my Dad. Our Family now revealing themselves.

"Well... we are going to get married. What else do you think we would do on our wedding night?" Amelia joked but in all seriousness at the same time.

But it just occurred to me - which is weird because I was the one who proposed - that we were getting married. Married.

If Aunt Alice had thought me that I would be getting married when I was nine years old I wouldn't have believed her. Psychic or not.

The thought was weird. We were going til be legally bonded, as one until dead does us part. And death not really being a factor that we would face.

We were going to get married, honey moon and all; which reminds me...

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

It was time that I finally got off of Max, I was much too comfortable in the position that I wanted to stay there forever. But of course we had a wedding to plan.

The thought was strange but I liked the idea. Getting married. I, Amelia Ella Cullen Haliwell, am getting married to Max McCarthy Cullen Hale.

It wasn't too soon because it had honestly felt like centuries that we've been together even if it had been over a month. Plus we were much more to each other than boyfriend and girlfriend. We were soulmates, we belong together and always will. No length of time, distance or age could terminate the fact. We belonged together and the only obstacle that we would ever come to face is death which wouldn't happen so easily.

So maybe it was the time to tie the knot and finally start our forever. Two single strings becoming one.

As soon as I rearranged the thoughts in my head I was crushed into a hug but Ness.

"I'm so happy for you Amelia! I can't believe you're getting married! This is going to be amazing!" She exclaimed, her outburst nearly deafened me. And it didn't help with the bone crushing hug.

"Thank you Ness, it would be nice if you let me breathe so you know, I could live to my wedding day and all," I quickly said before breaking apart, remembering that I was physically stronger than everyone here.

"Oh sorry, but still I am so excited for you!" She cooed and grabbed my hands before pulling me to jump up and down in circles with her.

"I know! I'm excited too!" I said and used my effort to start jumping with her. What? I'm getting married, am I not allowed to be excited?

Aunt Alice then unclasped mine and Ness' hands and joined our circle, ignoring the looks from the rest of the family.

"This is so exciting! I get to plan another wedding! There's decorations, invites, shopping, and the dress! This is going to be your best wedding ever!" Aunt Alice gushed, at this point we had stopped jumping around, I was getting dizzy and so was Ness.

"Let us see your ring!" Both Aunt Alice and Ness demanded in unison.

It's like they are twins.

They snatched my left hand from my side before I got the chance to show them myself and simply looked at the ring in awe.

"It's so beautiful," they cooed, again simultaneously.

"I know, it just looks incredible," I agreed, I paused and looked at Max who was having a conversation with my father Nahuel, Jacob and Uncle Emmett.

Max instantly looked at me and gave that breathtaking smile of his, causing my knees to weaken and butterflies to erupt. I mouthed, 'Thank you' to him and blew a kiss. My motion caused him to blush, the pink that tinged his lips looking incredibly attractive.

And to think he is a bad ass.

I averted my eyes front him, my two moms approaching me.

My actual mother embraced me first, smiling - genuinely - at me as she did so and took a step back so I could be hugged by Bella.

"You look beautiful," she complemented, her smile matching mine.

"Thank you," I responded.

"I'm so glad that you said yes. We were worried when you said you thought he was going to break up with you, you were going to say no," my Mother, Hilary admitted.

I began to feel a bit awkward about my outspoken motive. What had actually come over me?

"Yeah, I think we are all curious about that. What did happen?" My father said, his discussion with Max now over.

Everyone shifted to look at me curiously, even Max but luckily he came beside me and grabbed my left hand.

"Well..." I started not really sure on what to say. What could I say? "I mean, I don't know. Maxie here just became really distant in the past two days. And then when he said, 'I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore' I sort of just accepted it." I rambled.

Uncle Emmett was the first to respond, his loud chuckle preventing anyone speaking for a minute but he decided to talk too.

"I think it would've been hilarious if you said no. All of Max's hard work gone to waste... and imagine his expression," he said. I wasn't really sure how to respond.

He was very supportive was he?

Aunt Rose from beside him hit his arm in response. "Emmett you are talking about your son! What would you have done if I had said nil when you first proposed?" Argued she.

Ah, much more supportive.

"Okay, okay," he replied obediently, I gave him a skeptical look but diverted my vision to Uncle Jasper.

"Speaking about rejection, at least it wasn't another 'Edward and Bella' proposal," he pointed out. I chuckled, remembering the time that I had been told the story, the replay of Uncle Edward's in my head.

"Very true, but I had my reasons," Bella defended.

"She did say yes eventually," Uncle Edward pointed out.

"Yeah eventually," Jacob repeated, Edward narrowed his eyes at Jacob and raised his eyebrow challengingly. Which somehow effectively got him to shut up.

"Part to the previous conversation. I'm happy Amelia said yes. Max was worrying earlier and it was quite a proposal," Grandma interjected.

"There was an aeroplane, I don't think she would've said no," Jacob argued.

It's weird how they're having the conversation as if I'm not here...

"We are here you know," Max inputed.

"I know, and we have to plan," Aunt Alice said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me from Max's grip and started to walk me out the meadow.

"Don't we have to have Max for that too?" I asked.

"Boys are useless," Ness said, walked along with us.

"Wait, before you go Amelia," my Father, Nahuel said. I turned around, stopping Ness and Aunt Alice.

"Yes?" I said.

"You might want to tell Aubrey and the guys about you're getting married."

"Oh yes, I'll have to call. As soon as I get some free time. Thank you for reminding me!"

*

It was night time, well not too late. Ness and Aunt Alice wasn't really merciful with the planning. I didn't even get a chance to call Aubrey and tell her the good news.

Max and I decided it was time to get into bed anyway. I got changed into some shorts and a t-shirt which I stole from Max. Inhaling his masculine scent deeply before entering my room. Max had just stripped out of his clothes, now dumping them in the hamper. I hugged him from behind, enjoying the feel of his muscular body. It was a wonder how I contain myself.

He turned around, the expression on his face making my heart flutter. Is there anything else more perfect in the world than my Maxie?

"You look so beautiful Amelia, why is it that you look more sexy in my clothes than I?" He asked playfully, smirking cockily.

"What can I say? I am irresistible, but else could you expect from the future Mrs Max Cullen?" I replied, pecking him once on the mouth. Max shifted before responding, his hand slid up my top slightly to the rim of my shorts. His fingers caressing my skin. He leaned forward, the bulge he had poking into my inner thigh and his face in my hair.

"I like the sound of that," he whispered huskily into my hair, not really helping the array of emotions I was feeling. Especially the ones regarding our lower bodies.

Max began swaying us, I slid my hands from his lower back slowly up to his shoulders.

Which reminded me, "When could I be told what your tattoo means?" I asked, pulling away slightly so I could see his face, then I just traced my nimble fingertips of where exactly I knew his tattoo was.

"I was wondering when you were going to get to that, it took you longer than I thought," he admitted. I arched my eyebrow hoping it was enough to get him to elaborate. "The writing of the tattoo were those plastic pieces I got you to collect."

My eyebrow still stayed arched as I remembered the pieces of plastic, of course it had to be that. Why else would I so familiarly class them as letters?

"Ohh okay," I said, "So now I have to match them up and then you'll tell me what they mean?" I guessed.

Max didn't respond he just continued to stare intently at me. "Uh Max?" I called out and tapped his back sightly so I could get this attention.

He shook his head slightly, a light pink gracing his gorgeous cheek bones. "Yes Amelia?"

I chuckled, then smirked. "You were daydreaming Maxie. Why daydream about me when I'm right here?"

I couldn't help but insert the last line, in response Max tugged me closer, and slid his hand up my back to rest on my skin.

"What makes you think I was daydreaming about you?" He questioned, raising a challenging eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't you? I am pretty amazing."

"I really need to stop inflating your ego Amelia," he stated. I laughed in response.

"But you love cocky me."

"I love everything about you."

"I love everything about you," I repeated sincerely.

"Why wouldn't you? I am pretty amazing," he said, repeated giving a cheeky grin.

"I really need to stop inflating your ego Maxie."

"But you love cocky me," he countered. I giggled, it was weird how everything just reverses.

But then a sudden thought dawned upon me.

"Are you trying to distract me?" I questioned even though I already knew the answer.

"No I just love you," he said playfully but in all seriousness too. My heart started to beam in my chest, my already racing heart on hyper drive.

"I love you too my Maxie," I replied kissing him on the mouth once again. He moaned at the movement, then closed his eyes so that he could control himself.

In my defence it doesn't help that I know what exactly he wants to do to me.

"So, back to the matter at hand: the plastic pieces, I have to match them up?" I guessed. He nodded before opening his eyes to look at me, giving a sheepish smile.

"That's the plan."

"Okay, c'mon then," I said, I untangled myself from Max, but I let him keep one of his hands resting on my back. I really liked it there, probably more than I should.

I grabbed the little pouch that was on the side of my bed and propped myself on Max's lap. I opened the bag and turned it upside down so the contents could fall on to the bed spread.

I placed them in order, remembering exactly how they were on Max's back as he played with my hair contently.

It wasn't long until it was done thanks to my photographic memory. However, I do think even if I was a human with poor memory I would still remember the order.

"Okay there it is," I told him, he shifted his head to look at the pieces but used one of his hands to carefully craft them together.

When the jigsaw was complete, I just stared at it unsure on what to find.

"Um, I still don't know what it means Max," I told him. He didn't say anything, keeping to the silence that surrounded us. He grabbed my hand, it nearly been swallowed in his, and used my index finger to trace only the cuts in the plastic. And it was then where I saw the words, Max spoke them,

"Forever and always yours Amelia."

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Okay maybe that was sort of a filler but hey, it covers things! Let me know if you liked it! Personally I don't think this was so well written... :/

Uh and what do you exactly do you have to do to plan a wedding?

Do you think the chapter title goes? Interlace?

You know, I really need to tell you how Apocalypse came to be. I bet I'll surprise you guys. Comment if you would like to know and I'll put it in the next author's note.

So, what did you think of this chapter? Any views? Please comment and tell me what you think :)

NEXT UPLOAD: Well... I'm going to update the epilogue of Born to Shine and then the 5th chapter of Falling *Ouch* For You then I'll update this... So a week?

Christmas holidays are coming!!! Wooohooo! I'll try to update more for you guys okay? And I think I'm pretty awesome for posting this I have 3 exams this week and I'm pretty sure I failed my biology.

I literally just banged my head on the table when I opened the test paper thinking, "I'm f#cked." It was just one of those moments when... you have a test, all you know is your name and not even the date... story of my life. But I'm not all bad, I had a surprise test the other day and I got an A* (A+) how awesome is that? I was the only one! Two thirds of the class failed as well...

Sorry I'm blabbing...

CHEESE IF YOU ARE STILL READING! YOU'RE AWESOME!

Ciao! x Ami xD

P. S. I know I'm late, but what did you think of Break Dawn Part two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 213 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
63.5K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
110K 2.6K 25
What if Jacob Black never ran away? What if something else happened after the fight with the newborn army? Eleanor doesn't know anything about her pa...
99.7K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...