The King Emperor's Belonging...

By lazyshrimp11

◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Wh... More

Hope You Enjoy Reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Chapter 2

2.5K 75 10
By lazyshrimp11

--No One's Pov--

Kuroko was gonna go off to his grandmother's house and His grandmother patted his head and she spoke "Kuroko becareful at the Woods, mostly selling woods is worth it"

His grandmother smiled and Kuroko smiled back and hug his grandmother, Kuroko starts to carry the woods that his grandmother gaved him. He put his old coat and put his hoodie on, and goes out to slid off to many people.

He goes out to the kingdom slowly and he goes out the gate, he just sneak out so no one can see him again.

Kuroko just go straight to many tree's so he can have more woods to sell, He starts grabbing or taking some branches at the tree's. It was quite hard for the boy who take so many tree branch.

----------------------

The emperor goes out of the Kingdom, Being a King is quite tiring for him as well. But he heard something was cutting some tree branch and some woods, and He peek a little behind the tree, he saw it again, The old brown coat and he remember the cerculean eye's..

He hummed if he was correct and he is always Correct.

The boy walk out from the tree's and he can see it was a very beautiful green grass everywhere..Kuroko looked at the sky and The wind blow's softly that his hoodie fell off and The King's eye's..quite flickered.

The king didn't look away and didn't dare look away from the sky blue hair  the color of the sky and the skin of the boy is white as a Snow. It was a beautiful sight from the King.

Kuroko notice someone is been watching Kuroko and Kuroko looked at the Near tree's that he saw the boy that he saw earlier..

"It seemed you saw me" The boy spoke and Kuroko remember him that he bumped to him earlier.

"I'm sorry for Earlier" Kuroko bowed respectfully at the King infront of him even he doesn't know that his the King of that Kingdom. "You don't have to apologize" He spoke to the bluenette with a smile and Kuroko stop's bowing from Him.

The emperor can see many wood's that he carry and he saw something that he didn't like that he can see that his cheek's was being slap by someone and he can tell, the Old Lady take care of it.

"What are the woods for?" The King asked the boy infront of him that the King take off his hoodie, Kuroko can tell he has a crimson beautiful hair and has beautiful eye's..just who is this boy infront of the Bluenette?

"I'm selling this for worth for our family" Kuroko replied the King..

The emperor can tell that he is a poor boy that just selling but his cerculean Eye's can see his reflection. And his hair is blue as the clear ocean. It was so peaceful to watch.

Kuroko bowed at him and gonna walk off but the emperor asked.."you're name?? What's your name?" The emperor smiled and Kuroko replied

"Kuroko Tetsuya and You?" Kuroko asked and The king don't need to be so formal to the peaceful boy so he just a reply softly..

"Akashi Seijuro" the Emperor smiled and Kuroko smiled back and wave "Bye, Akashi Kun, Its nice meeting with you"

With a smile of the Bluenette's face and he was gonna walk off and Akashi called him..

Akashi Seijuro was His name, The King's name of the Rakuzan Empire Kingdom. Akashi Seijuro was the first son of a First King But the First King Die in such a war and His Mother's death is by sacrificing to save Akashi from it.

Akashi smiled.."Can I buy all the woods?" Akashi smiled at Kuroko.."eh..all of it??" Kuroko's eye's widened a bit.

"B-but its too much to--" Kurok was cut off by Akashi who gave him the money in one pouch.."here, You can Take these Instead"

Kuroko was stunned at The emperor Infront of Him..He was speechless and couldn't spoke.."B-but what about--" he was Cut off again when Akashi speak to him "Don't worry about me..

Tetsuya"

Kuroko was stunned that he called him by his first name, when Akashi hold one of his hand put the pouch that full of golden coins on his hand, When Akashi touch it, it was so warm that he didn't want to let go.

And yet, he has no choice but to let go of it..

"Take it" with a smile on his face and Kuroko smiled brightly and bowed at him and says "Thank You very much" to the emperor, as the Boy waves with a happiest smile that Akashi couldn't forget the boy's smile. Akashi put his hoodie again..

'I guess his special..'

The emperor thought with a smile across his lips.

--------------------------

Kuroko was holding the pouch that his family needs and He was still carrying some woods to sell and when he goes out at the tree's like his in the forest, he bumped into someoen, he was quite tall and wearing blue armor..

"I-Im sorry" Kuroko bowed respectfully and The boy look down "oh its ok!" He said and help Kuroko to carry the woods.
Kuroko can see he has a tanned skin male and a dark blue eye's..

"Thank you for helping me carrying them" Kuroko spoke respectfully "oh its ok, no need to respect ya know! By the way what's your name?? are you new from this Kingdom??"

He asked so many questions and Kuroko just sigh himself. "My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I just visit here for my Grandmother" Kuroko smiled at the big tanned male beside him.

"My name is Aomine Daiki! And By the way, I think this is far as I can help, Thank you for visiting for out Kingdom, I aprecciate it" Aomine smiled at boy and walk out "See ya Tetsu!!!"

He shouted from a far, Kuroko couldn't tell what Nickname he got but he smiled and make new Two friends..

When he got home..He couldn't tell what could happen but when he Got home he spoke "mother, how are you?" No answer..

"Mother??"

Kuroko who spoke and His eye's turn pale when His mother didn't woke up but he cried and hug his own mother who didn't woke up.

He don't know but he was so late to buy some medicine for her..

"I'm sorry.. I was late" Kuroko who sobbed beside his mother..

In a Minute later, he make a grave for his mother's death and he can tell that his own father didn't care. What will he do?.. Kuroko just cry into his mother's grave.

And he heard the door open from the front and he goes inside the door that his father is drunk and alcoholic and he spoke shakily.."f-father..H-here some money.." Kuroko smiled sad and his father takes it..

"This! This is only the money! Are you a spoiled son!!" The father shouted that he hit his own son and Kuroko just cried and don't know what to do in his life.

-------------------------

As for the King who just Go inside his Castle.."Your Highness, there some other Kingdom that you need to visit"

The green haired male spoke that he adjust his glasses.."I see.."

Akashi smile a little that he remember the boy and the green hair maled knight shivers down the spine that it was the first time the King Smile.

"Ready the carriage then, By at Dawn" the King Commanded and the green haired male nodded and Bow as he walk off.

The King sat on the chair in his terrace and some  maid bring him some cup of tea and he take a sip..

"Let's meet again..someday...Kuroko Tetsuya"

A smiled across his face and it was refreshing to see it that the Boy was really special infront of the Emperor..

And the Emperor looked at the sky..and

have a smile on his lips...

But the King was still thinking of who slap the bluenette..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.6K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...
17.2K 406 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...
106K 2.7K 50
[STILL IS UNDER EDITING] Kuroko Tetsuya, prince of dragons and shadows, he has the kindest heart, unlike Akashi Seijoru. Akashi Seijioru, prince of g...
157K 3.9K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...