tsukkiyama oneshots.

By kazoclock

what the title says x this story is all over the place, so i'm sorry. r means rewritten but it also doesn't m... More

the christmas party (r)
Kuroo?
Viral
Personality switch?
My Cheater !!rewritten!!
Sorry for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yamaguchi, ill kill for you <3
Bully
Birthday partys and Star gazing
Flavored Kisses
A promotion
Shorty
Clinngy mf
Wallpaper
Jealousy
Injurys
Ew whos this?
Hypocrite
Attempt almost succeded
Frog Tsukki
Thoughts
Valentines Day
Stolen Hoodie
๐‘†๐ธ๐‘‹
Diary
T-Tadashi!
Karaoke
Hypoglycemia
wow.

Tsukishima Kei

1.6K 37 87
By kazoclock

Aloha in this AU Tsukishima in known all throughout Japan for being like not messed with yknow? Like how Joker is in Suicide squad? Also they have 3 managers in this AU. Ok cool- also they look like this here and what they are wearing

꧁3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ꧂

"Hello! We'd like to know what you know about Tsukishima Kei!" The News reporter asked a Girl on the side of the street in the Mayagami Prefecture, where Kei lives.

"Well for Starters, everyone fears him, he's a nice guy though, he doesn't bully or anything, he's just intimidating. Also Most high school kids Can't do stuff because of their mom right? Aiko Tsukishima, Thats his mom. She's also well known like how he was, the Tsukishima's have been loaded for centuries. So they can do what ever they want in Japan. As long as it's not breaking the law. Also his brother, Akiteru Tsukishima. They are total opposites. Well that's all I know about him. You can go ask other people around here, I'm sure they know more!"

"Thank you Miss!" The girl walked off. The news reporter went to the next person they saw wich was a man in about his 30's. "Hello! We'd like to know what you know about Tsukishima Kei?" The guy looked at them. "Well I don't know much, but he's a pretty well behaved kid for being allowed to do anything. Also I've heard he has a boyfriend, He goes by the name Yamaguchi Tadashi. Well that's what I've heard from my daughter. Yamaguchi also lives with them I think because his parents don't like him or something. It's sad truly. The Two also seem a little sassy on the outside. Kei Tsukishima is always seen with a Smirk or bored face, as for Yamaguchi he either has his pretty resting face or a smile."

"Thank you! Well that's it for now folks! But there is some questions I'll have to ask The Tsukishima kei himself sometime though. Who is this Yamaguchi Tadashi? Is he really gay? How does he feel about the life style he has? Stay tuned for next week in Tsukishima Blog!"

——
Tsukishima looked up from his phone. He had this annoyed look on his face while he and Yamaguchi were driving to school in his Mustang. The interviews were right, his family is loaded. But he's not some bratty stuck up child like you'd expect. He appreciates everything he's gotten and Treats it nicely, even if they can replace it in a blink of an eye.

"Hey Babe, what do you feel about the rest of the world knowing your mine?" Yamaguchi looked up from his phone, giving him a questioning look.

"Well what do you mean Tsukki? Like the hickeys you gave me or someone told a news reporter?"

He smirked "Both"

Yamaguchi blushed. "Well Atleast people know I'm yours"

Tsukishima pat his head "Cutie"

Soon enough they got to school. They got out of the car and everybody was staring at them. Yamaguchi never liked being the center of attention but by now he's gotten kind of used to it. They walked hand in hand while Tsukishima looked at his phone and Yamaguchi was putting on lip gloss using a little mirror he carried. Then the bell rang.

They went to there homeroom class and sat down, Yamaguchi was sitting in Tsukishimas lap because He Was told by the teacher he was allowed to. Though they sat in the back so they wouldn't block anyone.

"Hello Students! Tsukishima, Yamaguchi" The teacher always gave them a special introduction because it gave her a higher paycheck somehow. Though Tsukishima could gjve her more then what the school gives her to stop, Yamaguchi likes being specifically Greeted so he hasn't done much.

"As I was saying, it is now REQUIRED that you join a club" Everyone in the classroom Groaned.

"Do I have to?" Tsukishima asked

"No you don't Mr Tsukishima, your exscused from that requirement." "

Tsukki cmon it could be fun!" Tsukishima looked up at him "Why?"

Yamaguchi smiled "We can make new friends and it could give us something to do! Plus you've said your kinda good at volleyball so we can join that club!"

"Why don't you join your own club Yamaguchi?" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"You know for a fact you wouldn't survive a club with out me Tsukki!"

"Fine ig"

"Yay!"

——
It was after school time and they were walking towards the gym where they held volleyball practice. Yamaguchi opened the door so they could see inside

"Wow Tsukki! This looks cool!"

"Yamaguchi it's just a gym" Yamaguchi ignored him.

Everybody stopped what they were doing to look at them. Well because none of them had ever seen them this up close. "Looks like there like every one else so let's go"

Tsukishima said as he grabbed Yamaguchi'a hand about to leave the gym until.

"Oh my gosh his voice is deeper then I thought it would be!" This girl with Short curly black hair said.

"I know right!" Spoke a ginger and a blondie. "Look Tsukki! They want to talk to us!"

"Whatever"

"Don't mind Tsukki he's rude sometimes. Anyways My name is Yamaguchi Tadashi and this is Tsukki! Nice to meet you all and we would like to join your club" he bowed then nudged Tsukishima to make him bow.

"No need to be so formal!" A guy with grey hair spoke.

"Of course your welcome! What position do you guys play?"

"I play blocker" The grey haired boy nodded and looked at Yamaguchi.

"Well I don't really play but I know the basics and stuff. I just joined here because I wanted Tsukki to be more social!"

The grey haired boy stared at Tsukishima till he looked at Yamaguchi. "Well my names suga. And this is bla blah blah (I'm lazy).

"Ugh Babe there's a ginger here" Hinata looked at him hurt.

"Tsukki so rude!"

"Don't call me that.Woah is that the king of the court?"

Kageyama stopped setting the ball to himself and looked at Tsukishima. "Don't call me that"

Tsukishima smirked. "Tsukki no-"

"Why not king?"

"Because, just don't"

"Bakayama has had a bad past with that name so he doesn't like to be called that!"

"Boke! Hinata Boke!"

Tsukishima had a kind of surprised look on his face.

"Babe I want to join"

"Why the sudden change of mind Tsukki?"

"Oh nothing" He had an evil grin on his face while he looked at Kageyama.

"Tsukishima Kei!" Yamaguchi lightly punches his arm

"Calm down it's just to get on these people's nerves"

"If you say so Tsukki" Yamaguchi looked towards the team. "We're Joining, but today we have some stuff to do!"

The managers looked upset they didn't get to spend time with the Tsukishima Kei, well aside from Kiyoko.

"Tsukki pick me up!"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes playfully and picked him up bridal style

"We'll be leaving now, me and Yamaguchi will come back tomorrow for practice, what time?"

"4:30"

"Alright then, we're off"
——
I'm not really motivated to make this super long so ima cut it into 2 parts 😿 also I'm trying to finish all the drafts I have, this is the first one

Words: 1214
Date: 11/12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 6.5K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
4.3M 171K 66
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง "4 ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, 1 ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ", ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...
25.6K 519 21
What happens when 2 people that hate each other to turn to something more? Find out in this story. (This includes boy x boy. I do not own any charac...
12.1K 302 15
โ–ถ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š หŠหŽ- โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ขเฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ไธๆ„ใ‚’็ชใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ หŠหŽ- โ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’. ๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘, ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๏ฟฝ...