Liberty's Adults

By ihartedwardcullen

This is a joke I'm sorry More

Chapter 1: Sarah's POV
Chapter 2: Jame's POV
chapter 3: sarahs POV
chapter 5: sarahs pov

chapter 4: henris pov

226 1 4
By ihartedwardcullen

i wake up and reach over to grab my beer. i chug it and put it down, that's my daily routine. i look under my bed to make sure my shrine of ben franklin is still there. man is he hot ! i've been waiting to make a move on him since i was 18 years old ! and now that i'm 23 i think it may be time.

i get out of bed and change into my nice outfit. should i bother sarah at work again ? i'm tired of seeing james mope around because he misses her like it gets annoying stfu james.

i walk out the door and to sarah's work. i don't see her on stage so i walk up to a tall man.

"excuse me ?? is sarah here ?" i ask.

"oh uh sarah ??" he gets nervous. "she's in the uh- bathroom."

"thanks !!" i say and make my way to the bathroom. i take a deep breathe and give a firm knock. i hear some thing mumble around and i knock.

"someone's in here !" a voice yells. it's definitely sarah.

"okay !" i yell, disguising my voice. i then count to 5 and open the door. when i walk in i can't believe what i see.

sarah quickly tries to put her clothes back on. "henri !! it's not what it looks like !!" she yells.

"what about james ?!!" i yell, running away but sarah doesn't follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...