The 6 Worlds || Twice X Reader

بواسطة mintzuwi

"There are a total of six worlds, captain" The captain of the strongest knight order has been resurrected in... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 8

5.6K 463 351
بواسطة mintzuwi

Y/n L/n's POV

"Woooaaah" I said under my breath while looking around. It wasn't like world 1 at all. There were no tall buildings that reached the sky, no loud cars zooming passed everybody and no phones.

The houses and shops were made out of wood and some cement, they used carriages as their mode of transportation and their clothes had a medieval vibe. Not to mention the people living here weren't humans but elves. "This is so cool!"

My eyes traveled to every corner, everything my eyes landed on was just so fascinating. My gaze then dropped to what seemed to be a treehouse in the forest and not just one but hundreds of them.

They were quite far from the town but they're visible if you look close enough. With curious eyes, I tapped Mina's shoulder and pointed to where they were. "Do elves live there?"

She rose her brow before turning to what I was pointing at. "Oh, yes, that is correct. Elves live in different areas in world 2 like in mountains, forests, villages and cities. They live where they want to stay in, it really just depends on them" She explained just as Tzuyu suddenly pulled me to her side with a sword in her hand.

"Look what I got" She smirked when my jaw dropped after seeing the weapon in her hand. "That's a real sword!" I exclaimed and snatched it from her. "Where'd you get this?" I asked, excitedly.

"From that shop over there" She pointed at the sword shop behind using her thumb. "Pretty cool, isn't it?"

"It's awesome!"

(Photo not mine)

She smirked, grabbing her new sword from my hold and inserted it in it's scabbard that was attached to the belt wrapped around her hips where it stayed there. "I know right" She said, proudly.

"And where exactly did you get the money to buy that?" Mina asked, arms crossed and brow raised while staring suspiciously at Tzuyu who let out an awkward chuckle.

"Y-You see.. Uh, don't get mad b-but..." She looked everywhere except for the fairy's eyes.

"You didn't steal that, did you?!" I yelled and she immediately glared at me. "What?! Of course not! I just borrowed some gold coins from Mina's coin bag, that's all!"

"Yeah, you borrowed my money" Mina said, emphasizing the word 'borrow' with an eye roll. "Return that and give me back my money!"

"Oh, come on, Mina! We don't know when we'll need this, what if a danger beasts suddenly shows up to eat us and we don't have anything to use to fight back!" The taller explained and received a deep sigh from Mina.

"Fine, you can keep it... Just make sure to ask next time"

"YES!!" Tzuyu exclaimed and did a victory dance.

I chuckled and shook my head at her. 'She's unbelievable' I thought just as I felt tiny paws rubbing my ankles making me look down in curiosity.

A loud gasp escaped my lips when I saw the cute little animal looking up at me with it's adorable eyes. "A bunny!!" I scooped the little cutie in my hands and showed it to the duo. "Look! Its a bunny"

"What in the- captain, where did you get that?"

"I don't know, she just randomly showed up beside my legs so I picked her up" I patted the bunny's head and proceeded to stare at her with curious eyes. "I wonder if she has an owner"

"She? So it's a girl?" Tzuyu leaned in to take a closer look. "She kind of looks familiar" She mumbled and petted the animal softly.

"Mina, can we keep he--"

"No" She said flatly and immediately received a whine from me. "Why noooot? We can't just leave her behind! I mean look at her!" I held the bunny really close to her face while it tilted it's head making me squeal. "It's so adorable!"

Mina raised her brow when she saw the little bunny up close. "She looks familiar..." She muttered as I asked her to repeat what she said since I couldn't hear it.

"I-It's nothing" She backed away and cleared her throat. "And we can't keep it, it might have an owner"

I groaned and handed the bunny to Tzuyu before crossing my arms. "Okay but can we at least find the owner then? We can't just leave it here all alone"

"Okay, fine..."

"YES!!" Now it was my turn to do a victory dance.

After that, we continued our little tour around the town with the bunny in my hands. We roamed the whole town and even got to talk to some elves but it was mostly Mina talking since I was too busy admiring the cute little animal.

"Come to think of it... I feel like I've seen you somewhere before... But where?" Just then, the unexpected sound of a horse running was heard ahead of us. We turned to see who it was only to be greeted by the sight of a person dressed in white, shining, full body armor on the horse's back and heading to our direction.

By the looks of it, they were looking for something or someone judging by how they kept whipping their heads all over the place.

"Act natural" Mina said, pulling us closer to her. We immediately did our best not to look suspicious when they passed us.

Mina and Tzuyu let out a relieved sigh while I looked back, seeing the unknown person turning to a corner with their horse.

"That was a knight, we need to avoid them at all costs" Tzuyu spoke before grabbing our hands and dragged us away.

-

Night came and we headed back to the forest where we came from, we decided it would be best to sleep there just in case a knight suddenly shows up and sees us.

I was holding onto the flashlight we brought and provided the three of us some light while walking between them. The bunny was in Tzuyu's arms and Mina was leading the way.

We reached our destination as Mina grabbed my backpack and pulled out 3 sleeping bags before placing them down. "Captain, could you go gather up some wood?"

"You know you can just call me Y/n or Y/n-chan, right? Like how you did before" I stated, picking up all the nearby sticks I found and gave it to her. "I'd love to but I'm more comfortable with captain, I've been calling you that since the first day we met"

I shook my head with a small smile and took my mask off. "Suit yourself, what about you, Tzu? What did you call me back then?"

A very visible smirk appeared on her lips once she removed her mask. "Shit knight" She said as I raised my brow at her.

"Seriously? Out of all the names?"

"Yep" She replied shortly before placing the bunny down on her sleeping bag and sat next to it. "At least that wasn't as bad as the one you gave me"

"What was it?"

Mina, who was now finished lighting up the campfire, sat on her sleeping bag and giggled. "You used to call her little c--" She was cut off when the yoda threw a stick at her.

"Don't tell her, fairy!! She'll tease me about it!"

She laughed and nodded. "Whatever you say, Tzu"

I shrugged it off and sat down as well. "Anyways, mind telling me how Tzuyu ended up coming with you, Minari?" I asked and she immediately laughed at the memory.

Myoui Mina's POV

"That was one if the most stressful days I've had. You see... It all started when she saw me sitting alone at the field where you always stayed at, she was 15 at that time--"

-Flashback-

I let out an exhausted sigh before letting my back hit the grass as the cold night wind kissed my skin. "What am I going to do? The captain died but the gods want to resurrect her and want me to look after her once we arrive at a world where no one has any knowledge of" I covered my face with my hands and groaned loudly, I badly wanted to scream but I might disturb everyone at the town nearby.

"The worst part is I have to do this all alone because the captain's memories will get erased!! ArGhhH!" I kicked my legs in the air like a child throwing a tantrum and hit the ground with my fists. "This is so complicated!"

I continued to whine and flail my arms and legs everywhere, not knowing someone was actually listening to me behind the tree I was lying under.

-3 days later-

"Are you ready now, Ms. Myoui?" Lord Olris' voice entered my ears and I shook my head as a no. I was currently in my house while packing all my things in a bag. "Not yet, Lord Olris. I'll be ready once I finish packing"

"Alright then, Ms. Myoui" He said before ending our conversation.

And before I could even pick up another one of my belongings, he began speaking inside my head again. "Oh, and Ms. Myoui?"

"Yes, my lord?"

"You might wanna deal with that child behind you first"

I raised my brow, lifting my head. "What do you me-- AH!" I yelled in shock when I saw Tzuyu standing behind me with a bag in her hands.

"T-Tzuyu!" I immediately stood on my feet and almost tripping. "What are you doing here?!"

She stood there silently with cold eyes staring directly at mine. Tzuyu was never one to talk much just like me so I don't really mind her not speaking but the fact that she's here holding a bag and having a serious expression on her face means she has something important to say.

"Don't tell me you had a fight with your aunt and want to crash here--"

"I'm coming with you" She replied shortly and sat on my bed. "You don't want to take care of shit knight alone, right? Take me with you, I'll help you"

I instantly froze as my jaw dropped to the floor. "T-Tzuyu, what do you--"

"There's no point in hiding it, Mina. I heard what you said the other night, the gods want to resurrect Y/n and you don't want to be alone so I'm coming with you"

I took a step back with a nervous expression on my face. "L-Lord Olris?" I said inside my head, calling for the god.

"Take her with you, I don't see why not" He said. "I'm only allowing you to bring her and no one else, that is all"

I sighed and hung my head low. 'Great, now I have to deal with the captain AND Tzuyu...'

"So... Can I come or not?" The younger yet taller girl crossed her arms, waiting for my answer.

I looked at her with furrowed brows. "What about your aunt?"

"Don't worry about her, I left a note saying I'll be going on vacation with you for a few years. I've got it all covered" She smirked and I immediately buried my face in my hands, groaning loudly.

"Tzuyu, you idiot!"

"Calm down, fairy! At least she'll finally have a break from dealing with her hardheaded and troublesome niece for once! Trust me, she really does need it" her smirked dropped and her expression turned serious. "So can I come or not?"

'Well, it's not like I have a choice anymore... Lord Olris said I should so why not?' I moved my hands back to my sides and nodded slowly.

"Fine..."

-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.5K 494 16
(Twice's Mina x FemReader) [Formerly Saving Myoui Mina & Back In Time] You moved to your dream country, South Korea. While walking, you came across J...
22.4K 1K 30
Just a collection of oneshots of my favorite Twice ship. Expect lots of fluff and maybe a little bit of angst, but absolutely no deaths because I hat...
9.8K 514 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
4K 292 10
The Princesses of Twice Kingdom love a little adventure, but they can't do anything without their Knights by their side. What will happen when Kim Y...