Danmachi Holy Grail War

Von TheWolfsFury1420

in the world of Danmachi, a Holy Grail War is about to commence, and Bell is dragged into the middle of it, n... Mehr

Holy Grail War
Enemies or Allies
First Battle
Lancer Battle: Gold VS Red

Grail War's New Master

353 13 3
Von TheWolfsFury1420

entering the cave, Bell and the woman who saved him are now face to face with a question on his mind.

swordman:" I see, you have no idea what's going on, well, that's why I'm here to explain... this area we are in, or more accurately, this separate reality is another dimension that is housed for the Holy Grail War

Bell:" Holy... Grail War"

Swordman:"... let me explain, the holy grail war is a battle royal of master's and their familiar's to get a special wish granting device, the winner and his familiar will be granted one wish of whatever they please from it"

Bell:" it can't be that powerful"

Swordman:"... Bell... you know how the god's and goddesses descended onto the world"

Bell:" yes"

Swordman:"... tell me, where do you think all their power is being stored at"

Bell:"... you don't mean"

Loki:" aw crude"

Miach:" if that's true, then this can be bad"

Welf:" um, on a scale of one to ten, how bad is this"

Hephaestus:" depending on who it goes to, it can go from actually being helpful, to ending all life as we know it if it gets into the wrong hands"

Lily:" I'm scared"

Bell:" wait, but what about this familiar thing"

Swordman:" I see... let me say my name and explain thing's then, but believe me, I'm telling the truth"

Bell:" why would saying your name be called a lie"

Celdia:" I am the Queen of the Elves and Albert Waldstein's former ally A thousand years ago to fight the One Eyed Black Dragon, Celdia Ljos Alf"

Bell:" WHAT"

Riveria:" now that she mentions it, she looks almost identical to the portrait of her, though, she looks much younger than in the picture"

Bell:" you're her... but... how"

Celdia:" the grail has a record of people who have left their mark on history, so people like me, who are remembered and left a mark on history can be summoned to be familiar's, and look at your chest"

Bell:" what, why, didn't you heal it- WHAT ARE THESE MARK'S ON MY CHEST"

Celdia:" those are your seal's of faith, they act like obedient spell's that can force your familiar to obey an order they want to disobey"

Bell:" wait... you said I was your master, does that mean... I summoned you, and... these seal's are to have complete control over you"

Celdia:" now you're getting it"

after that was stated, every elf broke out in a fury watching as each explode upon knowing Bell can force Celdia to do whatever he wants her to do.

Lefiya:" THAT HUMAN CANNOT CONTROL HER LIKE A TOY"

Alicia:" BURN THE SINNER, BURN HIM NOW"

Bell:" HOLD ON, I CAN'T JUST CONTROL YOU"

Celdia:" yes you can, Bell, those seals also act as our connection, Familair's are only able to maintain their existence by their master's Mana supplying us, you're something like a battery to a lightbulb, without you, I cannot exist, think of it like this, in exchange for me to exist once again, I must be bound and serve the person who summoned me and for them to be my master, so you're not at fault here, besides, it was the luck of the draw you summoned me, you could have summoned anyone, meaning if not me, someone else would be under your command"

Bell:" that seems like a steep price to pay"

Celdia:" it's not all bad, I mean, I apparently am serving a master who is more concerned for my well being than the power I can offer him, so I think I drew a lucky straw in a master to serve under, besides, you only get to summon a Familiar once in this grail war, while you can form a contract with other Familiar's, you cannot summon any more yourself, so don't worry about the seal's if you don't plan on using them"

Bell:" still"

Celdia:" well, enough about that, let's leave the rest for later, right now, we need a gameplan"

Bell:" gameplan... oh, you want to talk about what we can do next, yeah, I see, but what option's do we have"

Celdia:" okay, from the information I automatically learned, this grail war has 10 teams, each with 10 master's for each class, while this is a free for all, these team's do seem like something we can be in, however, the grail war still only has one master win, meaning once the other teams are eliminated, they will more than likely turn on us at any moment, and definitely be enemies upon us being the last team standing"

Bell:" so 100 people in total are here in total, and they are in teams of 10 each"

Celdia:" 100 were summoned, but like you, some of them may have been targeted upon arriving and killed before or after they summoned their Familiar's, so give or take"

Bell:" oh"

Celdia:" anyway, we only have 3 options, option 1, we join a team with the constant threat of being betrayed always there as well as risk our information getting to the enemies"

Bell:" that sound's like a bad idea"

Celdia:" trust me, it's about to sound a lot better, our second option is to challenge every single team by ourselves and hope we make it"

Bell:" that just sound's plane suisidal and idiotic"

Celdia:" the first option now sounds infinitely better, and our last option is just to hide till we're the last one's"

Bell:" that one doesn't sound so bad, the best fight to be in is the one you never fight after all"

Celdia:" I completely agree, however, that is even worse than the second option"

Bell:" how so"

Celdia:" you think other's won't think the same, if we hide, we're basically saying to the world that we're weak and cannot fight, something our enemies will definitely take advantage of and attack us in number's with, from a tactical standpoint on option 2 and 3, at least with option 2, we're showing them we can fight which would make them careful when facing us, but option 3 makes us seem weak and vulnerable, but then again, it's up to you master"

Bell:" me"

Celdia:" yes, you, I'm the familiar, I can give suggestion's, but in the end, it's up to what you want to do, so, what will it be"

Loki:" the first option is the best of the bunch, so long as they keep their guard up"

Lily:" but those people cannot be trusted, can they"

Bete:" the kid may not have a choice, his only other option's are to hide or fight everyone at once, and I don't think that elf queen is able to take them all on by herself"

Riveria:" I agree, my ancestor may be strong, but even she cannot take on so many enemies at once, especially since we don't know the power of the other Familiar's summoned"

Bell:"... let's join our team then, if we're going to fight them anyway, we might as well know who our enemies are, right, besides, they probably won't kill us off since they need our power, every ounce of power matter's in this case"

Celdia:" great, now, let's get going"

Bell:"... hold on, I see something in my head, why do I see something that look's like a Falna, but different"

Servent True Name: Celdia

Parameters

Strength - A

Vitality - B

Dexterity - C

Agility - B

Magic - C

Attack - B

Defense - B

Luck - A

Speed - A

Grand Ability - A

Servant Class: Saber

Power's as a Saber

Swordsman: with a sword, she deals lots of damage to enemies if she is able to cut them, and wielding anything with a blade like a knife or large sword even if not their main weapon, they are able to use it as effectively and have the weapon reinforced to do extra damage

Intuition: this gives them the ability to have a flight future insight in battle, allowing them to sense their opponent's next attack, almost like a 6th sense in battle, however, this is a passive skill so it isn't relied on in battle most of the time

Honor Guard: as many swordsmen are people of honor and glory, they are best when in one on one combat with high strength and speed in combat, not to much, and not to little, just enough to keep their enemies at bay for an opening, though some can overpower most servent's in some cases

Damage Resistance: this makes them have good resistance to attacks, both physical and magical, while they are not as tough in taking a physical hit as a Tank class, or able to take a magical hit like the Rider/Beast class, it is still useful in a pinch of the battle, sometimes, the deciding factor as well

Other Class Qualifications: warrior, archer, lancer, rider/beast, berserker, tank, assassin, caster, fist fighter

Sin: Envy (for her envy of living under false names of herself in elven history)

Commandment: Selflessness (for her actions to accept anyone despite less of race or status)

Weapons: Alberts silver longsword (this sword was given to her as she wielded the sword sometime's in her adventure's with Albert in their legend and was rumored to have taken the sword after his death from their battle against the one eyed black dragon, imbued with fairy wind and Aria's wind magic and modified to have some of her magic conduction as rumor also stated she modified the sword to her liking and style so it's a stronger version of Albert's original sword)

Natural Powers

Elves Wisdom: this makes her able to have increased knowledge about the time and world she is in and also able to easily identify most identities of enemies, though caster's and magical enemies can block this out if they wish

Battle Continuation: this makes her able to push past normal injuries with ease and also have a limited amount of time to continue to fight her enemies even after she has suffered enough injuries to die from them, while the time she can keep this up will vary based on a few situations, she can last at least 5 more minutes under normal circumstances, but an hour if she really wants to win

Elf Magic: this allows her to use the magic she used in her life, however, unless she is a caster or warrior, she won't be able to use her magic to the fullest of their abilities, though in her other classes, this is still nothing to scoff at as she still has control over nature and lightning

Elven Warrior: this makes her able to have high combat abilities in a battle with melee weapons and hand to hand combat, however, this is not as effective with magic so it doesn't apply as a caster

Dragonslayer: this makes her able to have greatly increased attack and defense against dragon-related enemies while also being able to sense their weak points and also be able to have the same applies to any reptile enemies, her wish that was granted since it is within her legend was to have the power to kill the One Eyed Black Dragon if she is given a chance to fight him again

Noble Power's

Physical enhancements

Dwarven strength: this give's her enhanced strength, however, this is limited thanks to her being of the mortal races and focusing more on tanking hits from powerful being's than overpowering opponents to make it a durability contest

Elven speed: this makes her very fast, as Elves are known for agility and speed, this helps her match up speeds with even the likes of pegasus for a short time, though, this speed is not something that is able to last a long time, and she also can't turn very well either

Queens Punishment:" this makes her able to deal extra damage to enemies who were known as servant's to someone, but to leader's and king's, this skill will do nothing to them, but it also acts as charisma to those beneath someone listening to her

Offensive enhancements

Elven Queen's Rule: this makes her able to harm spiritual and divine beings that have a special immunity to normal attacks, like vampires, the undead, and ghosts, deities, which she can also take half the damage from as well so the stronger the god, the more powerful her defense to them

Battle Awareness: this is able to help her perceive attack's much more effectively as she is able to use that time to make a decision on how to act, though she needs to make the conscious decision to act on it

Elves Pride:" this makes her able to tolerate and handle more pain than normal, such as losing a limb or having her heart stabbed, this also makes her do extra damage to male enemies

Defensive enhancements

Worlds Protector: this skill makes her able to have increased abilities when protecting someone who she sees as an Allie, though she will be harder to kill and fight, she still reached her limit after some time, the more she is protecting, the higher the effects of this skill are

Tree of Life: this skill gives her the ability to gain a second life after she is "killed" completely healed, this is thanks to the fact she was rumored to have found the Elven Tree of the Fairies, which makes her legend more grand

Fairies protection: this makes her able to resist magical attack's and also bypass the law's of the world with most grand attacks, such as dodging an attack that bends space and time to strike its target, however, godly attack's can still harm her

Magical enhancements

Elven Forest: she is able to summon plant-based magical attacks to her enemies, as a saber, this is limited, however, in her legend, she was known to use plant-based magic symbolic of the elves themselves, so this remains in all her other classes

Elven Light: as elves know her as a queen who knew no impurities, she has a holy light symbolic of that, this is a light that is able to negate all impurities in the world and be able to ward off darkness, however, based on how strong the darkness is might affect how much of it's removed, so she has a high curse resistance

Elves Healing Grace:" this is a very powerful healing magic that is able to heal even severe injuries and even reattach limbs with ease

Grand Ability

Elf Queen's Protection: this is a spell for special protection with a magical barrier able to protect from any attack that gets stronger the more on the line something is, the most notable thing about it is a multi-layer magic shield with the strongest shield having the royal elf symbol on it, symbolizing her identity as it was lost in the past

Black Dragons Wrath: this magic attack is a beam of the fire from the black dragon in an attack, while this was not a magic she used, in her dying wish, she wished for the power to have the ability to defeat the one eyed black dragon, and as a servant, she got this as her grand attack since it is part of her legend with the power to use such an attack about 3 times before being exhausted

Elves Last Stand:" this is a spell that is able to copy the one eyed black dragon's fire breath in a massive anti-army attack to strike her enemies, however, to use this attack, she must sacrifice a limb to use it as it will originate from that severed limb

Celdia:" oh, these are my Familiar Status's, since you are my master, you are able to see my status and my power"

Bell:" can they improve"

Celdia:" no, unlike a Falna, these do not change no matter what, so let's go and see our future rival's and current Allies... for now"

as they left, people in Oranio are terrified for what's to come, and things have only just begun

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
47.5K 836 19
----------------------------------------------------- There might be gods in this world but... What are these fake gods to a true demon? ...
287K 4.5K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
71.5K 2.5K 152
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...