~My Mate?~ (BoyxBoy)

Autorstwa mabiasistae

Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is s... Więcej

Character's/People
Prologue
01- Dead Meat?!
02- Did I die?
03- My Mate?
04- Are you alright?
05- Pain.
06- Its okay.
07-I'm so proud!
08- You're what?! He's who?!
09- Wow..
10- Are we ready?! Lets go!
11- I'm Coming!
12- Max!
13- Finally.
14 - Recovery and Blood.
15 - Secrets revealed..
17 - Fun day!
18 - Happiness and Friendships
19 - Mysteries.
20 - Devil's Gem
21 - New Discoveries
22 - Three Weeks Later.
23 - Answers..
24 - A very long talk
25- You and I.
26 - Such a tease
Authors note!

16 - Content and Happy..

1.3K 46 1
Autorstwa mabiasistae

[Kai]

He was glowing blue and just by looking at him I remembered. I knew how to help him. Papa had taught me when I was about seven how to help an Angel when their powers are drained; mentally and physically. I figure that Aspen got weak a little fast and saving Max, just by the looks of it, took a lot of energy and made him super fragile.

My Dad and Papa had always taught me how to exercise my hybrids. Papa taught me all about Warlocks and Angel's and Dad taught me all about Werewolves and Vampire's, since they were in fact those hybrids. Dad was the more tuff, and rough guy, but he would always soften when it came to the people he loved. Papa on the other hand had a more approachable look, a look that's more motherly.

"So...you see, Celeste is still trying to figure it out. My dad has been rummaging through his books but still can't find anything." Asher said pulling me put of my thoughts.

"Oh..your dad's an angel too? I mean I already had the idea that he was since you needed to pick up your genes from somewhere.."

"Oh! Yea..he is..his real name is Christopher not Woden. Woden is his Angel's name.." Ash said.

"Oh..yea I know..I had a feeling.." I responded.

I look another look at the blue glowing person in front of me and said, "I know how to help him. I've seen this case before." I said. He looked up, shocked written all over his face.

"Are you serious baby? You can actually help him??" He said.

"Yes, I can. Don't worry. Just get your dad and Celeste over here so they can make sure he's stable enough for me to do it."

"O- okay stay here..I'll be right back."

- 7 minutes later -

Asher came back with Celeste and Chris, then I started explaining it to them.

"You know how to help him dear?" Celeste asked.

"Yes-"

"Kai, would you really be able to help my son? I just don't want to put you in any danger." Chris asked.

"Don't worry guys, I was taught this..by...some people who are pros. Is he stable?"

"Yes." Celeste responded.

"Good. Could you guys please back up?"

They all backed up, and I turned to face Aspen. I summoned Cyris and Sirius.

[Christopher]

As I watched Kai head to my son, he looked like he turned into a different person. He's glowing like his Angel, but there was another being there with him.

He then put his hand to Apsen's heart and closed his eyes. Then he said something that made my heart stop, "I call on two worlds, Angel and Warlock, to heal and to save...." That phrase sounded familiar...too familiar...only the Oceans said that before they said a spell. Maffei and Luman. Could it be-

The last time I heard this...was... fifteen and a half years ago. No..No..it can't be..it definitely can't be...

"Listen to your instincts Chris..listen.." Woden said. We were wise but he was wiser. Kai couldn't possibly be... he can't be...right?

Then I looked up, power was surging through from his whole entire arm into my son, it was gold and green, Angel and Warlock; but his warlock, his color was...all too familiar.

"Ahem..um Celeste I'm going to step outside really quick..let the kids know that I'll be back when Aspen is healed.." I whispered to Celeste, she gave the okay sign and I left the room.

I walked to my memory room and pulled out a book. I turned to page W125. I started reading. I needed to know something...something that'll help me connect the dots..

'A Warlocks powers are generated by genes, in other words, family. The color in which their power must be different since each color holds different abilities. This is because each Warlock bloodline is different. The list of colors are on a vast range.' I read, Green..was their color...could it be..?

"This child is the replica of them...it should be Chris.." I needed to find out more, and I won't let anyone know, not yet. I put back the book and left my room, and headed back to my son's room.

[Kai]

The power surged through me, I felt powerful—something I hadn't felt in a long time, something I only felt with my Fathers. I said a spell that'll definitely help Apsen heal. It didn't hurt me..it took a lot of my strength and energy..but it didn't hurt me.

After I finished, I changed back to my human form and turned around. Where did Chris go?

Soon I heard coughing beside me, I turned around and Aspen wasn't blue anymore, he's back to his normal self.

"Um Asher..I think you should get Benji. I know he's training Deltas but..I think he'll want to see Aspen.."

"Oh, yea let me mind link him." Asher said.

"Honey..are you okay? That looked like it took a lot of your energy.." Celeste asked.

"Oh..u- uh yea..but I'll be okay.." I felt a ringing in my ears but I knew that I would he fine. It has been a while since I used a spell.

Benji came running back, "Oh my fucking God. Aspen!" He said in a frantic, whispered tone. He ran and gave Aspen the biggest hug I've seen him give to anyone. Celeste, Asher, I and now Chris just chuckled at the adorable sight.

"Wha..what happened..?" Aspen asked.

"We were at your training ground which is Kai's former pack. We were trying to get back his best-friend, Max, he was the person you were trying save..then you turned blue and blacked out.." Benji explained.

"Oh and this is Kai..he healed you.." Benji said pointing to me.

I slightly giggled, "..Hi Aspen..I'm Kai.." I did a little wave.

"H- hi Kai..you saved me?" He asked.

"Yes I did, are you better?"

"Yup..definitely..thank you so much.."

"No problem. I am an Angel too..so I was able to heal you." I said.

"Oh..really? That's so cool..wait- dad? Couldn't you do it?" Aspen asked. I guess Woden nor Chris could heal Aspen because of...maybe power? But then again not everyone knew of the incidents that could occur when angels are weak. My dads specifically taught me each and every tactic. I know Chris was really wise and strong though.

"O- oh no.. son...I don't know why I couldn't...but I'm glad Kai here helped you." He said giving his son a hug.

"Baby bro I'm so happy you're good.." Asher spoke up then went and hugged his baby brother, and his brother didn't hesitate one bit to hug back. They had a very close relationship.

"Y- yea..I missed you.." Aspen said.

"Me too. From now on, stay here for training. Benji will do it...I can't trust that pack. Not after everything I've heard and witnessed."

"Y- yea I agree.." Apsen said back.

"Great! I'm glad everyones better now..now let's go feast! What're your thoughts?" Benji said, and I just chuckled. I didn't get how he could be so funny and energetic one moment then ready to kill someone the next...his mate will have to put up with a lot that's for sure.

"Meeee!" I shouted making everyone laugh.

"Haha okay..c'mon kiddos..Celeste..let's go!" Chris said.

- 1 hour later -

We had just finished up dinner. Max and Silas, Benji and Aspen, Asher and I, Celeste and Chris, along with a few other Ina's had a nice dinner. The kids all had a separate room where they ate their dinners, mainly because they make a lot of mess between themselves. I'm actually doing dishes right now, everyone said I didn't have to but I insisted mainly because it was normal for me.

I learned a lot and got to know about Aspen, Benji and Silas' lives. Aspen, Max, and I are now practically all best-friends now. Max and I got to give each other a hug finally, I missed him so much; I'm now much relieved he's okay. Aspen told me all about his Delta training, he's actually 16 too and told me that he's scared for when he finds his mate.

I told him not to worry, that Max and I are here for him, and he was very much relieved. Everyone accepts Max and I, and it couldn't make me happier. Aspen, Max, and I plan on hanging out tomorrow at a place Aspen found with Asher when they were smaller. I'm excited about that.

Silas, Benji, and Asher sadly have some work to do, but they'll get to join in on the fun soon. The weird thing is that, Silas told me that his parents died 5 years ago in a pack war..strange..I found it all too familiar. But I just set that aside, I didn't wanna think anything of it.

I was pulled out my thoughts by someone snaking their hands around my waist, "Ah! oh my god... ASHER!!" What? I get scared easily...from past trauma..

"Haha sorry baby..I told you, you didn't have to do the dishes." He said kissing my neck, in the right place unexpectedly.

"Mm... I- I'm doing this because all the Ina's have to take care of their kids and they have work too; we don't need to stress them out even more. Besides who was gonna do it? And I'm fine with doing it..k?" I slightly turned so I'm facing him, but his hands were still around my waist. I have give a small kiss and blushed afterwards by the way he looked at me.

"You're too cute and you know that I usually do them." Wow..I'm proud to say that, THAT'S MA MATE!

"Ohh look at you being so caring..I'll take over your duty from now on."

Then I turned my head back to the dishes, but not before he grabbed my chin, and gave me a long, slow kiss.

----------

Hey love! I hope you enjoyed it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
873K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
375K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...