You Didn't Love Me... Thanks...

By CockitchyDrinksPanta

What happens when Izuku is cheated on by his two boyfriends, Katsuki and Shoto? Like any other person, Izuku... More

Finding Out The Horrible Truth
The Hookup Plan | So, Don't Fuck With Me (SLight Smut)
Is that okay?
Meet Us At The Park?
Screw-ups
Chapter 6!
Not Me?
The End?

The Aftermath

2.6K 81 8
By CockitchyDrinksPanta

3 weeks later: 

(Izuku Pov)

It's been 3 weeks... Oh, is that the old "Dekusquad" as some called it, I see?

I spot Tsu, the rat, Bakuwhore, Todohoeki, and no Iida, due to him leaving for America. Turns out that Urarat, Iida, and Tsu were all in a polyamorous relationship with one another. 

When Iida found out Urarat cheated on him and Tsu, he said, "Ocha- No, I mean Uraraka, you cheated on me. You have lost all of my trust, I can't believe I trusted someone like you. I'm leaving now, I'm moving to America to help my family become pro-heroes. Goodbye, Uraraka." 

That was about 2 weeks ago. 

When Tsu found out Urarat cheated on her and Iida, she said, "I-I can't handle the stress ribbit, I'm sorry. Goodbye."

At the moment, I see Todohoeki and Bakuwhore arguing. Tsk. Typical. 

I glare at Urarat in resentment, as she's grabbing Tsu's arms, crying, begging her to get back together with her. That bitch had it coming. 

2 months later:

I turn and see the new "Dekusquad" known as "The Gays". Silly name, I know. Although, the people in this group are people I can actually trust. 

Kendo: The mother

Tetsutetsu: The steel gay #1

Hatsume: The steampunk

Mina: The breakdancer

Sero: The tape of the group

Denki: Electric boy

Kirishima: The rock gay #1

Momo: The creative one

Jiro: The ultimate musician

Me, Izuku Midoriya: The trickster #1

Neito: The trickster #2

Hitoshi: The trickster #3

Neito, Hitoshi, and I earned that name due to us paying people to flirt with people in relationships to see if they are loyal or not. I will not allow the same thing that happened to me, happen to others. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 39
Izuku Takami Son of Pro Hero Hawks, or as very few know him, Keigo Takami. Izuku is loved dearly by both his father and mother, the family is happy...
62.9K 2.3K 15
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 A savage beast was once a man who lost everything he ever had. Book three in the Hunter Reed se...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...