The Girl With The Blue Eyes (...

By madamerkling

Estrelle is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. After Sirius Black had been taken to Azkaban under... More

Chapter Two: Tea Time
Chapter 3: Flying High
Update
Chapter 4: Shoe Strings
Chapter 5: Behind The Dresser
Chapter 6: Little Bunny
Chapter 8: Detention!
Chapter 9: Electric Storm
Chapter 10: What Is This?
Chapter 11: Best Friends

Chapter 1: I Met A Fairy

758 24 16
By madamerkling

The above is a morphing of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, which is how our main characters look. I do hope you enjoy this and do not forget to comment. I will put a schedule below to show when this will be realized and if you wish to look at other works I created. Click my profile to look at the others. Okay, back to the story

***

Why did it have to be like this? I just wanted my life separate from my school life. For once, I wanted to be seen as an ordinary student.

Instead, I was the child of Remus Lupin and the notorious Sirus Black. One had been there all my life, while the other was just a name I once heard about. However, I felt a strong attachment to him. One that I could not explain. Neither could Remus.

But now everything was beginning to connect. Why had my father acted so weird?

It was strange to smell the scent of my father after he had dropped me off at the Leaky Cauldron. It was also strange how he refused for me to read any of the newspapers that day.

I thought it was because I had become a third-year this year, so I thought it was growing up so fast.

Entering the cart, I see a man wrapped up in their coat sitting at the edge. I could smell the man scent all over this cart.

I played it off as me not recognizing him at first even though I could smell him. Harry decided to sit next to him, unaware of who he was. Probably because of his savior complex and wanted to protect everyone. I sat in between Ron and Hermoine's side since she clearly didn't want to sit with him. They had argued about their pets attacking one another earlier on the way here, which I was often the mediator for.

The train ride began to go on, and I could hear a slight snore from my father. I wasn't sure if he was really asleep or not.

The scenery began to change, and Harry finally broke the silence making the room more relaxed.

We laughed at how ugly Ron's rat was in which he protested that his heart was the most beautiful, and his looks did not matter.

However, I did not fully become at ease because of my literal father's presence in front of me. I held a clenched fist in my black leather jacket.

"Who do you think that is," Ron spoke up about the man sleeping.

My body tensed up a bit. If any of them were to say my father's name, they would link me to it.

"Professor R. J. Lupin," she said with conviction.

We all looked at her, surprised at how she noticed this. Ron was even more shocked.

"Do you know everything?" He looked at Harry and me before going back to. "How does she know everything," he asked, his red hair spiking up.

She points at the suitcase with a tag on it. "It is on his suitcase Ronald." Hermoine smiled, causing Harry and I to join in with her.

His face made a small redness of embarrassment from it.

Harry's eyes looked up at my own. He had connected something, and I knew what he was going to say. "Isn't that your last name Estrelle?"

I looked up at him, somewhat surprised he was the one to say it.

Calm down, play dumb.

Feigning a smile, I begin to laugh. "What do you mean?"

Ron's face scrunched up, nodding. For once, when he opened his mouth, he did something right.

"Oh yeah, that is bloody weird? Are you related?"

I laughed, smiling. "Yeah, maybe?"

Harry dropped the subject and went to look over the man.

"Is he really asleep?" His gaze tries to look over the coat.

Hermoine responds back, "Seems to be." Her face scrunches up, "Why? What is it, Harry?" Her tone changed, and I stood there, not wanting to say anything.

His face went serious, "Close the door."

What he said next was even more shocking.

As the outside became dark, rain began to fall, causing an ominous feeling.

Ron responded with a confused expression, "Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

I looked at my hands, upset.

My Papa had, instead of trying to come for me or father, came for Harry instead. I understood I was only one when he was taken away, but he came for Harry instead. I was his child, not Harry.

Clenching my fist, Hermoine noticed and placed her hand on my own. She probably thought I was scared or something.

I let go of my clenched hand and ease up. Hermoine smiles happily with this.

"Yes," Harry said with assertive eyes and conviction in his voice.

Hermoine turned her attention to Harry, "But they'll catch Black, won't they?" She looked worried. "I mean... eventually?"

Ron tried to act all brave in front of Hermoine.

"Sure. Of course, no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before, and he's a raving, murderous lunatic," he began to drift off, only scarring himself.

Everything soon began to flicker, and the cart went dark. Now I was scared; I did everything in my power not to lunge at my father, who was sleeping only inches away.

Voices were going around frightened than a hush.

"Why're we stopping?" Hermoine looked confused. "We can't be there yet..." her voice went hush, and I could sense some fear in her heart.

Harry began to get up and place his head out the window, looking around.

Everyone looked at each other, and as I exhale, a cold smoke came from my mouth was in the air. The glass soon started to form as if it was forming ice.

That was strange?

It was only September, and snow would not start to form till later November.

"What's going on," asks an even more frightened Ron.

Harry responds back, trying to comfort Ron, "Dunno... Maybe we've broken down?" he, however, was not very convincing and now seemed scared himself.

Hermoine cries out, causing me to jump.

"Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!" She said, rubbing her foot against her leg.

The windows begin to fog up even more now, causing me to rais my eyes in surprise.

"There's something moving out there." Ron's eyes went frightened. "I think... people are coming aboard." His eyes look at Harry while his lips twisted in fear.

The cart begins to shake violently, cousin me to move around a bit. Then the hum of metal echos catching my attention.

A soft crackling fills the car, and flames bloom in the hands of my father. I felt protected by him being awake, In the SHIVERING LIGHT, his face looks tired and gray, but his eyes were alert and wary.

He gave me a look as if everything was going to be okay. I nodded at him.

A low grumble, then a stronger air of coldness, made the cart surround us. I could smell a similar scent that often death had around it.

A bony like hand begins to press against the door of the cart. It was slimy and being covered with some wort of cloth.

It was the hand of death.

The figure began to make itself more clear, and my father's flame dispersed as the cold wind that the creature brought took it out.

It looked around then stared at Harry; another one popped up, looking at me. The first figure began to places it faces close to Harry sucking something from his body.

My father's eyes widened, and looked towards me. I, however, kept my eyes on the other Dementor.

The other charged after me, and I flared my arms up. Too afraid to scream.

Then before it could get to me, I heard my father yell out with his wand.

"Expecto Patronus."

A bright light escapes, and the Deamtors screech out in pain. The dementors immediately scattered.

The scent of death leaving with them.

My father, once he noticed the coast was clear, hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay, my Wolfstar," he asked in a soothing tone. He pats my light brown hair.

I nodded, hugging him back tightly.

Ron and Hermoine were now over at Harry's side checking to see him. I turned my attention back to Harry, and we both looked over.

Hermoine noticed our reaction and was surprised.

Ron's face was still worried about Harry.

"Is he going to be okay," he asked with a terrified expression.

Father brought his attention to Harry and began to examine him. "He should be fine, just unconscious. He should wake up in a few minutes."

Ron sighed as Hermoine made her way next to Harry to make sure he was okay. My father was now a divider between Ron and me.

Everyone sighed happily at his statement.

I held his hand, and he squeezed it, reassuring me.

Hermoine's dark brown eyes now looked at my father and I. "I am sorry, but how do you know Estrelle?"

Ron now looked over, confused at this.

I looked at my father, and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"I am actually Estrelle father. It is a pleasure to meet you, Hermoine, and Ron. Estrelle has told me many wonderful things about you guys."

He held out his hand to Hermoine and then to Ron. Hermoine immediately went into her mature stance and shook his hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Estrelle dad. We, too, have heard great things." Hermoine's voice was clear but somewhat shaky.

Ron turn hand shook my father's hand this time; his nervousness was evident. "Bloody hell, you are Estrelle dad. What are the odds."

I giggled a bit.

Hermoine turned her attention to me. "Why did you not say anything?" Her curl hair now was frizzing.

I put on a dumb smile.

"I thought it would be awkward to say something." I looked at them. "You guys would have probably wanted to move to another cart." My voice was clear, and they completely understood.

Ron nodded, "That makes sense. If my father was on this cart, I would have left immediately.'

I added in. "And good thing we did not leave. If we did, we wouldn't have been saved from those creatures."

Hermoine now scrunched up her face, "Speaking of them. Why were they here."

We all wanted to know the reason. My father then let out a sigh holding my hand once more.

"They are called Dementors, and they are usually placed in Azkaban. However, since Sirius Black has escaped." He stopped on that name, squeezing my hand.

I squeezed it back, reassuring him I was fine.

He continues, "They are now tracking him down in hopes of taking him back."

Hermoine and Ron looked scared. I, however, was somewhat excited; maybe what Harry was saying was wrong. Perhaps he escaped to come back to father and me so we could be a family again. I shook my head we would-be fugitives.

The lights went back on, and the cart started to move. We all smiled and cheered in relief. Harry then began to shake his head.

We all turned our attention to Harry.

Hermoine began to smack his face slightly. "Harry? Harry, are you all right?"

His eyelids began to open, and we can see his eyes now open. He looked fine, just shaken up. Hermoine hands him his glasses that fell.

"Thanks," he said, taking them from her and putting it on.

My father brought out a piece of chocolate from his coat pocket. He often gave me chocolate when I was injured or scared.

Harry looked at it, confused.

I responded, "Its Chocolate."

Harry grabbed it and held it to him, not putting it towards his mouth. It was funny watching his reaction. As if he did not know what chocolate was.

"Eat. It'll help," my father said, amused at his actions.

Harry then put it to his mouth and bit down on it. My father then passed down the rest, and I happily began to nibble on it.

Harry, now eating a few bites of the chocolate, spoke.

"What was that." He tried to form words to describe the Dementor. "that thing?"

My father put on a serious tone to explain to Harry, "A Dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban." Harry's eyes opened widely. "It's gone now."

Harry's face was now filled with confusion and more questions than answers.

Hermoine interjects voice being calm for the cleary disheveled Harry. "It was searching for the train, Harry." She paused for a bit. "For Sirius Black."

Harry now looked even more confused. I squeezed my father's hand again, this time to comfort him.

He then began to stand up and grab his suitcase. "I need to have a word with the driver." He walked out and began to close the cart door. "Excuse me. And behave Wolfstar."

"I will, father," I rolled my eyes, smiling.

He smiled back and walked off.

Harry looked at me with his piercing eyes. Confused at what interaction I just had with my father

"That is my dad," I said.

He nodded, "That makes sense."

I could tell he now understood my earlier reactions. Harry then turned his direction towards all of us.

"What happened to me," he asked.

Ron spoke up, "Well, you sort of went... rigid." He did his best to try to explain what had happened to Harry. 'We thought maybe you were having a fit or something."

He looked disturbed now. Harry's body shifted, and he spoke up again, "And did either of you? You know... pass out?"

Ron immediately began to blurt out and share what had happened to him. "No. I felt... weird." He then looked sad. "Like I'd never been cheerful again." His attention went somewhere else, and then he came back to Harry. "But... no."

He now looked at Hermoine, and so did I.

She was clearly uncomfortable by our stares broke her into speaking. Hermoine shook her head, indicating that she had not passed out. "I was trembling. Cold. But then... Professor Lupin made it go away..."

They all looked at me. I know I gulped, understanding how Heromine felt. "Nothing like that. I just smelt rotting flesh and decay. Similar to the scent of death."

They all looked at me, and the air went dark.

Harry shook his head, "But someone was screaming. A woman."

We all glanced nervously at each other unaware of what happened. There was no screaming.

Hermoine finally spoke up, "No one was screaming, Harry."

His eyes opened, absolutely baffled at what had happened.

"You should probably eat that chocolate again," I told Harry, trying to calm him down.

However, Ron, Hermoine, and I looked at each other, concerned for our friend Harry.

I decide to go and get Harry something hot to calm him down. The others nodded and stayed with Harry.

As i was walking towards the woman, the train shook again. A small girl had fallen into my chest.

My arms held onto her back almost perfectly. I felt the warmness radiating off her.

I could look at the top of her head. She had long dirty blond hair and smelled of lavender and lemongrass.

My face reddened at the position we were in.

She raised her head, looking at me from my grey buttoned-up sweater. Her eyes were a pale silvery blue and seemed enchanting. Her smile was wide and kind.

(ruffly how her outfit would look like)

My face was still red.

"Oh, I am awfully sorry," she said in a soft and tranquil.

I smiled nervously; I could not even speak. She was like a pretty fairy or like a doll with her pale skin.

"The train is oftly shaky, isn't it," her smiled persisted, and I could feel her scent enwrap my nose.

I finally spoke. "Yeah...uh trains can be tricky like that."

What was I saying?!?!

Trains can be tricky like that.

I noticed that we were still connected; I immediately let go.

"Oh, I am sorry. I probably.." I stuttered. "I should not have held you so close."

That is great; she probably thinks I am a pervert—some Gryffindor weirdo who has nothing better to do than be handsy.

She smiles, shaking her head, in turn making her hair flutter around. "You do not need to apologize; you did help me, after all. As long as you, not a Nargle trying to steal my shoes, I am fine with it."

I looked at her, confused but happy that I had not caused her to creep her out.

"That is good. That's good. I wouldn't want you to get a weird impression of me." I smiled, relieved at this.

She giggled, which sounded light and warm. I stared warmly at her, almost entranced by her. She wore earrings that looked almost like radishes. She had a blue long sleeve sweater, a long red skirt, some legging, and pink ankle sneakers with white flowers.

Her outfit was mismatched, but on her, it looked like it belonged together.

I looked at my own outfit, a tucked-in button-up grey shirt, and green cuffed jeans with light green hightops. With a leather jacket that once belonged to my Papa Sirius Black. It made me feel close to him even though it was semi-big.

"Well, I must be going now," she began to walk away, the scent of lavender and lemongrass following her.

I was dazed for a bit, then quickly turned around.

"What is your name," I called out somewhat loud, which cause me to blush from embarrassment.

She smiled, turning around. It was as if time had stood still for that single moment. "Luna. Luna Lovegood," she said in an enchanting tone walking off.

I stared a bit as she walked off. Shortly after, I went back to the cart with Ron and Hermoine. They looked at me funny as I was sitting in the cart with a dumb face.

Luna Lovegood, what a beautiful name.

Hermoine smiled, "Someone looks happy." She giggled, and Harry laughed as well.

I did not pay attention, just thinking about her once again.

"Where is the drink," Ron asked, looking at me.

I turned to him, confused.

"What drink?"

***

Do hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to comment and vote. The schedule is down below

Monday: Sincerely, Yours My Half-Blood Prince Book 2

Tuesday: To Save You I Will Die

Wednesday: Is It Okay To Love The Villainess

Thursday: The Girl With The Blue Eyes

Friday: SURPRISE

Saturday: To Save You I Will Die or Sincerely, Yours My Half-Blood Prince Book 2

Sunday: OFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
402K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
414 56 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...
164K 6.7K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...