Vkook Oneshots

By NTR-003

Just a bunch of Vkook Oneshots. It includes fluff, short stories and smuts. There is no place for sad ending... More

Closer(M)
Blind Date
Coming To Get You (1)
Coming To Get You (2)
Coming To Get You (3)
Meeting You

Propose

766 28 7
By NTR-003

"Jin hyung, where are we going?" Taehyung whined for the tenth time in the car.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's a surprise, Tae. I can only say it's gonna be the best surprise of your life.

" aha! It's not fair! You groomed me up like I'm going to get married and now you're not even telling me where we're going!" The youngest of the two whined.

"Have some patience! There's a saying that, the result of patience is always sweet. Even though, I don't believe it." Jin whispered the last sentence. He didn't believe in that proverb but he needed something to say so that Taehyung will stop whining.

And Ta Da! It worked! Taehyung was now sitting peacefully with a pout adoring his mouth.

After 20 minutes they reachrd their destination. As it was night, the place was quiet.

"Hyung, what are we doing here in Kookie's beach house?"

(It's night time)

"You'll see. Now, get down from the car." Jin said.

Both of them got down from the car.

"Now what?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go inside the house."

The younger one didn't ask any question. He understood that his hyung was not going to say anything to him. So, he just gave up.

As they went inside the house Jin covered his younger brother's eyes using a black clothe.

"Hey! Hyung! Why are you covering my eyes?"

"Don't worry. Your surprise is near, that's why. Now, hold my hand, I'm going to take you to your surprise."

Taehyung held his hyung's hand tightly because he was afraid he might fall.

"Are we there yet?" He asked.

"Just 5 more steps." Jin replied.

After 5 steps Jin removed the clothe that was covering the younger one's eyes.

"Baby, open your eyes." Taehyung heard the familiar voice that he hears everyday.

The voice that he hears after waking up and before going to sleep. His boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook's voice.

As he opened his eyes he saw how his surroundings were decorated so beautifully. And among all the decorations, his boyfriend stood with a mic in his hand. Looking handsome as always.

"This one's for you, my love."

(Jungkook sang the full song alone)

The love of his life was singing one of his favourite songs. They used to hear it almost everyday during their highscool and college years. They used to hear it even before they became boyfriends in highscool. They were each other's first lover and their bond never broke till today.

On Jungkook's left side Yoongi was playing the piano. Taehyung's hands were shaking due to nervouness.

'Is this what I think it is?' He thought.

When Jungkook was almost finished singing, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin suddenly came from somewhere and stood behind him.

All of them were holding a board. They reversed the board one by one so that Taehyung could see what was written on it.

Namjoon's board had, 'Will'

Hoseok's board had, 'You'

Jimin's board had, 'Marry'

When Taehyung again looked at his lover he saw Jungkook holding a board which had, 'Me?' written on it.

"Will you marry me, love?" Jungkook said while smiling.

The pair was this close to crying. Their eyes were filled with tears of happiness and excitement.

Taehyung ran to his lover, jumping straight into his arms. Jungkook caught him and wrapped his arms around him tightly.

Jungkook brought him in for a kiss. The kiss was deep and loving. They could feel their emotins through the kiss.

They broke the kiss and then Jungkook took the ring out from his pocket. He sat down on one knee.

"Kim Taehyung, we have spend so much time together that I can't live without you now. I love the way you take care of me, your kind soul, your smile, your moles, all your perfection and imperfections. When I'm with you I feel as if I'm on cloud nine. Your little habits make my heart futter. So, will you be Jeon Taehyung and make me the happiest man in the world?"

Now, tears were streaming down the couple's faces.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taehyung was so happy that he answered three times.

Jungkook slipped the ring on his lover's ring finger. Then he gave Taehyung a ring so that he could slip it on Jungkook's ring finger.

(JK's ring)

(Tae's ring)

Jungkook hugged Taehyung by his waist and spinned him. Then they hegged each other tightly.

"Finally! Taekook are gonna get married!" Hoseok excitedly said.

"Yep, we waited for this so long!" Namjoon flashed his dimples.

The now fiancee's smiled at their hyungs. They were really greatful to their hyungs for staying with them through thick and thin.

"They look so cute! Yoongi hyung, when are you going to propose to me?" Jimin whined.

"If I tell you now then it won't be a surprise." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and Jimin pouted hearing the answer.

"Okay, you love birds go and have dinner. We'll go now! Bye!" Jin dragged the other's with him.

"They reminded me when you propsed to me, Joonie." Jin fondly looked back at the couple.

"Yeah. I also remembered that after seeing them." Namjoon smiled.

After they went away Taehyung held Jungkook's hands in his.

"I'm so happy, Kookie! After all these years being together now we're finally going to get married. All of it feels like-like a dream!" He said.

"It's not a dream, baby. We're going get married soon." Jungkook fondly caressed his fiancee's cheek.

The couple looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Jungkook-ah."

"I love too, Taehyungie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
609K 30.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
153K 5.5K 41
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
854K 33.7K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...