Baby boy

By IntriguingPsycho

Probably the most sinful book I've ever written// "You're my daddy. " Eren looked to the timed muscular man h... More

Chapter 1- Crybaby
Chapter 2- Brat
Chapter 3- Twit
Chapter 4- a man's love
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Disclaimer
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

5K 114 56
By IntriguingPsycho

Yall been on my dick for this chapter :0
So here ya go

Also thank you to all who have been reading babyboy, I'm honestly so grateful to all my sinners, enjoy xxx

-also art above is mine do not claim ya assholes-

“levi  what are you doing” 

Eren was breathless and the words found their way out. 

Levi looked up back to Eren with a warm smile. 

“What does it look like baby~” 

He lifted Erens shirt up, propped inbetween the brunettes legs, as he kissed a trail from his pecs down to the hem of his underwear catching it with his teeth. 

“You cry just like your mother Eren.” 

“G-Grisha? “

“GRISHA FUCK”

Sweet dreams aren't apparent in a troubled mind and unfortunately I am no exception. It seems even at my most peaceful state I am victimized to my trauma. 

I panted heavily running a hand through my hair, my body was on fire from the surge of adrenaline - waking up from such a damned dream.

I looked outside the window and found the nightsky to be dark. 

I slept through yesterday and today. 

I gently laced my fingers over the bandage once more, finding the pain to have numbed which I was grateful for. 

Before I could earn myself another breath of fresh air, I recalled what had happened to me yesterday and how exactly I fell asleep. 

I was tired from an activity. 

I held my hands to my face and groaned loudly, a mix of irritation, confusion and trauma flooding over. 

It wasn't the first time I've been touched when I didn't want to. 

But the first time I made noise while doing it. 

My body shuddered as I had to recall a horrid horrid memory of when Grisha… had his way to which I was drugged up and my face pressed into a pillow. 

I don't know what fucking mind games that sick man was playing 

He forgives me??? 

He literally assaulted me 

Ohhhh

Let's not forget to mention him calling himself daddy 

And that stupid fucking nickname he gave me 

The one 

What was it again..oh yeah! 

Baby bo-

“Nghh..” 

My thoughts were interrupted as I nearly jumped out of my skin, by a grunt besides me. 

I turned around to see a sight that made my heart drop. 

It was Levi. 

Soundly asleep beside me, shirtless and clinging onto a pillow underneath him. 

My eyebrows furrowed in disgust as I felt like spitting on him but instead just scoffed and slid out of bed, but as soon as my feet landed on the floor, my head spun from low vitamin whatever and I had to cling onto the furniture again. 

Regaining my senses I finally managed to sneak past the door as I didn't wanna wake him up and make my way to my room where I walked over to where my backpack laid and fished out my phone. 

I switched it on as my stomach grumbled and I decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen and get some food before seeing who else I could go to. 

I don't want to stay here anymore 

I need to run away 

And far away but where? 

I didn't bother switching on the light in the kitchen as the moon shone through the window. 

I fished a glass out the cupboard with one hand and stood at the sink, filling it up with water as I unlocked my phone screen with my other hand. 

17 missed calls 

“Wait what the fuck “

I muttered to myself, eager to see who actually gave a back flipping fuck on me. 

Unidentified number? 

This could have been 1 of 2 people 

“Historia..” 

I said to myself as my gaze was completely fixed upon my phone. 

I swiped the number and placed the phone to my ear waiting as it rung. 

Ring.. 

Ring… 

If it's Historia, how could she have gotten my number, and why would she have called me after all that happened.. 

Ring…. 

Ring…… 

But if it's Erwin, he's way close by and could come immediately before this fucker wakes up. 

I nervously bite my lip as I held onto the edge of the kitchen sink looking out the window to the stars outside. 

Anxiously I awaited a response from the phone

It rung some more 

Until. 

“Eren?”

My heart skipped a beat as I heard my name echoed from the other side, my lips fell open to answer but before I could I felt a hand to my mouth and another hoist my waist from behind. 

Fumbling, I dropped my phone into the sink and the phone screen cracked as the call ended and my phone broke. 

I muffled into the hand and tried to struggle out of the powerful grip I was placed into. 

Having one hand digging into my waist and the other wrapped around my throat, releasing my mouth for a second as I gasped for air. 

M-my phone 

My chance 

“Well would you look at what we have here.” 

A deep voice breathed across my neck as my body shuddered, I struggle out of the grip with no success, clawing onto the strong and sculpted bicep slightly choking me. 

“L-Let-AcK-Go! “

I demand inbetween gasps for air as I felt both our bodies walk back before I heard his back hit the table counter, knocking off a glass as it fell to the floor and shattered. 

“What exactly were you doing out of bed, let alone making a booty call, my my Eren and hear I thought you learnt a lesson on running away from me” 

His tone was sweet but laced with a threatening manner as his grip tightened and his muscles flexed, my nails digging into the flesh as it bled but that didnt stop him. 

I gasped for air as my eyes rolled back and my knees grew weak. 

“Levi-ack-let go” 

I demanded as my head began spinning dizzy and I could hear the drops of blood leaking from his forearm dripping onto the floor in a small puddle. 

He only scoffed in response before letting go finally as I crouched over and coughed up faint splatters of blood, clenching my stomach as I crouched over on the ground. 

My body felt weak as I panted for air, all this for a brief moment before I felt his fingers entangled in my hair once more as he tugged my head up and dragged me to the nearest couch in our living room.

Where he roughly shoved me down onto it and slammed both his hands at either side of me, cornering me as his eyes grew terrifying. 

His stare was fixated upon me, without even blinking. He glared a hole through my eyes with those damned silver orbs. 

His right eye twitched as he spoke, forcing a smile which was eery however I could see the veins on his neck flex from deep frustration. 

“Now I don't wanna have to hurt you again Eren but you're realllllyyyy testing me ah” 

“Lies.” 

I spat out looking up to him with a cocky expression. 

“No matter what I do, you always wanna hurt me, you disgusting sadist.” 

On cue with the word sadist I leaned up and spat across his cheek in disrespect, laying back down into the couch as I chuckled. 

I knew what a clean freak he is. 

His eyes only dilated in fury as he rubbed the spit of his cheek in a swift motion and with the same hand, grabbed my throat in an instance cocking my head up to face him as I gritted my teeth. 

“Seems you love spitting like a fucking goat” 

He growled as he pryed his fingers into my mouth forcefully as I squirmed and pushed back his chest with no luck. 

He pryed my mouth open by resting both his middle finger and index finger on my tongue as a little drool cascaded from the side of my mouth. 

All the whole I scowled at him with a scrunched nose and threatening eyes. 

He chuckled deeply in response as his eyes lidded, locked onto mine. 

“How about you get a taste of your own medicine Eren ~” 

He purred out, still locked eyes with me as he hovered his lips over my mouth, a few inches away as I squirmed further and tried to turn my face away only with him to tighten his grip. 

Levi stuck his tongue out above my open mouth where he drooled into it and I squirmed even more, wriggling in my seat as he chuckled and then spat into my open mouth. 

Before I could spit it out, he cupped my cheeks forcefully, shutting my mouth closed and straddled my lap in an instance. 

I was cornered once more. 

“Swallow.” 

Levi demanded as he licked his lips seductively and I reluctantly  did as my whole body trembled and my cheeks flushed again. 

Instantly after that I stuck my tongue out in a 

Blegh 

Action as he only chuckled and his eyes glistened in dominance. 

His hand tugging my hair back once more as I groaned out and he forced our eyes to meet. 

“I love that scowling expression of yours. Those eyes that scream how much you hate me Eren, the way your nails dig into my skin so roughly because you want to hurt me so bad. I love your suffering “

"You fucking creep." 

In an instant I graced his mid torso with a blow from my knee and finished it off with my fist against his cheek as he fell off the couch with a thud, catching himself merely on his hands to balance on the ground. 

I instantly laid my foot on the living room carpet ready to sprint before I felt a claw grab at my ankle and hoist me down, off guard once more. My nails scratching across the carpet as my leg is dragged behind me and my body moves along with it like a ragdoll. 

I was instantly flipped over and once again pinned down by the stronger man as I pushed against his chest and struggled underneath him, his knees on either sides of my hips as he hovered over me, his dog tag chains clinking in light. A sadistic smile, small and feint yet noticeable, gracing his lips. 

"Oh we can play this little game of cat and mouse all night eren. I have quite the energy even for an old man" 

Levi sarcastically chuckled, alluding to me this was all a game for him, my vigorous apprehensive nature to his advances all amusement to this sick narrative. I kept jolting my hips up as to hoist him off me with all the power I could while simaltaneously shifting my weight up and down the carpet, but his force only grew stronger as I tried to with hold a whimper from the way he twisted my bare skin with his grip. 

"F-fuck LEVI GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" 

he says nothing but just softly chuckles and I began fighting once more, his grip only tightening. My fighting spirit slowly came to a close as I even felt my arms developing skin tearing scratches from all the friction as my vision started getting blurry and before I knew it-

"Pff what the fuck you're crying?? Haha Eren" 

My tears rolled down my flushed cheeks as my chest heaved up and down, the room silent as I sniffled and looked back to levi. 

"W-What is it you want, huh, with me? A-at least say, I fucking c-can't take it anymo-" 

Thud thud thud thud 

There was knocking at the door as the colour flushed from Levi's face and hope sprung into my heart. 

The knocking grew louder as I unhinged my jaw to scream but it seems my action caught the side of Levi's eyes as he placed a hand over my mouth, making it hard for me to breath as my scream was muffled. 

He applied pressure to his hand around my mouth tilting my head back as I arched my back, his other hand wrapped around my neck, slightly gripping as I clenched my legs. 

A-again with the choking 

Have some self control for fucks sake Eren 

"Crybaby we need to talk" 

My heart dropped. 

… 

……. 

………….. 

"Erwin?“

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 64 30
Currently editing! Warning: boyxboy ErenXLevi (Trigger warning: violent language, depression, self-harm, suicide, offensive topics, gay slurs, homoph...
755 0 1
Story 1 : I have two weirdest-hottie-hunk-sexy-player childhood friends that shoo-ed every boys and men and girls or women are jealous of me. They co...
783K 3.5K 20
[ CURRENTLY REWRITING. ] Armin's two fingers reach out and lifted your chin, forcing you to look him in the eye. The way his sapphire eyes glinted i...
13.8K 835 20
Eren, 17, student. Not gay, definitely not gay (at least that's what he says). Known as "The fuck-up" has to work every night of his god damn life to...