Love Or Obsession [1] : The B...

By AmberK942

|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this wor... More

•°1°•
•°2°•
•°3°•
•°4°•
•°5°•
•°6°•
•°7°•
•°8°•
•°9°•
•°10°•
•°11°•
•°12°•
•°13°•
•°14°•
•°15°•
•°16°•
•°18°•
•°19°•
•°20°•
•°21°•
•°22°•
•°23°•
•°24°•
•°25°•
Question •°26°•
•°27°•
•°28°•
•°29°•
•°30°•

•°17°•

6.6K 273 39
By AmberK942

Infront of me...

was...

j hope.

The main gruesome thing was that he was not alive. It was his dead body. His face was covered in dried blood. His hair, messed up. His lips parted. His shirt was toren and he had bruises all over his body. Blood was dripping out of his chapped lips.

How did he get those bruises? How did his shirt tear away?

These thoughts started to flood your mind.

Flashback●

Jungkook POV

I don't know why i always have to change my plans. Its everytime harder than the way it had to be. But that's not gonna happen tonight. I appreciate my devilish brain for bringing up this idea to me. After so many days, i will have some fun.

"Taehyung" i called out.

"yeah?"

"Did the police find out yet?"

"No. But They will find out about it soon."

"Great. Now, listen to me carefully... i have an awesome plan."

"what is it?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

"Bring j hope's body."

●3 hours later●

"Hahaha...look at yourself! So vulnerable and weak." jungkook laughed out.

"Next time you take Y/n away from me, know the consequences." Jungkook spoke to himself.

"Oh wait! There won't be a next time, because you're dead!"

Jungkook laughed at the dead body infront of him. It was none other than J hope's body. He stood in the basement infront of the hanging body while talking to him.

He was laughing, but then an unexpected look took its place on his face. He clenched his jaw and fingers. His knuckles turned pale while veins popped out of his arms.

He started hitting j hope's dead body. He punched him mercilessly everywhere. His lips busted open and blood started to drip out of it. His shirt tore apart and purple marks appeared on his skin.

Jungkook stopped punching him while breathing heavily. He went to the corner of the room and grabbed a bottle of water. 

"Bring him when you get the order." He said to one of his men and walked away.

Flashback end●

I closed my eyes shut and tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks.

I just wanted to disappear from the world and not leave a trace behind. I wished that a black hole could just swallow me up.

I don't want to see it.

I don't want to see him.

Jungkook.

He is the sole reason why I'm this much broken.

He is the reason why my happiness got snatched away from me.

I got up from my seat to run away from this place but in a second i was pushed down on the floor with jungkook sitting on top of me. He held my wrists and pinned them on each side of my head.

I just closed my eyes wishing that it is just a disastrous nightmare and i would wake up soon.

But again the harsh reality written in my fate had to hit me.

"Baby doll, we haven't even had food with our guest and your running away? hmm?"

I didn't respond because i knew that even if i had to say something, nothing would come out.

"no response?" jungkook said while he let out a dramatic gasp.

He suddenly started smiling like an innocent child. He started leaning into my neck. He attacked my neck with his nose and took a long sniff.

I was disgusted by his acts. The other members just stood there, watching the whole show.

"So... do i need to teach you a lesson?" he said in low tone while sinking his head in my crook.

I shook my head and i could feel him smirk when i did that.

He heaved his head up and looked at me straight in eyes.

"Good girl" he whispered and got up from me.

He took my hand in his hand and pulled me up with him. I tried not looking at him but, everytime it would just distratct me and bring out the memories we have spent together.

I sat on the dining chair and i couldn't help but to glance at his body. Just looking at his pure face my mind was flooded with the beautiful memories.

The day when we became friends.

The day he proposed me.

The day we got engaged.

How can i forget all thise things so easily and move on?

Tears started to stream down my face.

"baby doll, why don't you eat?" he voiced.

"i'm not hungry."

jungkook let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes as if trying to control his anger.

"Ok, so you don't want food?"

I slowly shook my head in a no.

"mhm...so" he paused and then continued.

"...Do you want my dick to eat?"

My eyes went wide hearing these words. I even heard a few snickers from the members.

I turned my head to look at him and he just had an unbothered look on his face as if he doesn't know what he just spat out.

I gulped and understood what he meant. I took the spoon in my shivering hands and started to eat silently.

While eating jungkook broke the silence.

"So...why don't you guys introduce yourselves?"

"sure" a deep voice spoke.

This voice. I know his voice. I've heard it before. But, i couldn't remember where.

"Taehyung" he spoke.

I lifted my head a little to look at him.

"Jimin" A short guy spoke. 

"Jin" Another guy spoke. He was taller than the last one.

"Suga" The one i have seen a lot more times then the others spoke.

And then it hit me...

I remembered where i heard that voice. He was j Hope's business partner.

Anger build in me. How could he betray his own partner. I felt hurt for j hope. How would have he felt if he knew that his closest partner was his enemy.

I unconsciously dropped the spoon in my plate. I couldn't sit here with a bunch of criminals hurting me and my loved ones.

I gave a death glare to taehyung but he wasn't looking at me.

I got up from my seat and headed to the room from where i came. Surprisingly, jungkook didn't stop me.

After reaching in the room i plopped down on the bed, thinking deeply about why my life is so messed up. 

I started thinking about my mom. I missed her so much right now.

"omma" i whispered to myself .

I didn't knew when i fell asleep, maybe i was tired?

Hours Later●

I woke up and scrunched my face trying to remember when i fell asleep. But, i couldn't. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view. And once i was fully awake, i was about to stand up when the door thrashed open.

I flinched at the loud sound and looked at him. Jungkook came to me with a fast pace and grabbed me by my arm.

"w-what are you doing ?"

He ignored my words and started pulling me with him. I started screaming, scared about what was awaiting for me.

"Leave me!" I screamed while trying to get out of his hold.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me.

And in a second, i felt my left cheek burning. It took some seconds to process what was happening when i realized that he had slapped me.

He again started pulling me with him while i just sobbed and choked on my tears.

After some time i didn't knew where i was. It was all dark with just a red lamp in a room with one chair.

Jungkook pushed me on the chair and tied me up to it. I tried breaking free from it but again...another slap was landed on my cheek. He bent down and even tied my legs to it.

My heart started racing and i couldn't stop tearing up.

I was tied up in a very weird position. i was facing the door from which i have entered. And about jungkook, he is behind me, giving me chills.

Out of nowhere i saw two hands infront of me. And in a second, my mouth was taped.

I just started to wonder if i am alive or not? What sin have i committed to deserve this?

My thoughts were broken when the door in front of me thrashed open and i could hear the hinges of doors loosening up.

I shut my eyes and turned my head away while my breathing just stopped for a second.

I slowly turned my head to look in that direction and again...

..fate played tricks on me and my loved ones...

"No no no no no..." i mentally whispered to myself while looking at the person infront of me.

Please god no.

This is too much.

I can't take it.

Why is he here?

Can you guess who it is?
Tell me in the comments.

Vote | Comment | Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.2K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
297K 12.8K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
71.5K 2.3K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
152K 5.8K 55
|COMPLETED| What happens when the world's most feared FEMALE mafia queen kidnaps the world's most popular boyband? "Girls are weak they can't be a ma...