Fracture

By VandaleViper

Stand and look into the abyss. They say while you can't see through it, it sees through you freely. More

Eternal Darkness

12 0 0
By VandaleViper

Standing, staring into her eyes, she trembles with a quaint sense of fear.
Fear of the unknown.

She steps foward and places a hand behind your head and pulls you close.
You pull away.

There is a tension between the couple, you weren't ready for her affection but you still want it, crave it.
The ground falls away from between you.
She watches as you drift away, unfazed. You are now broken.

The abyss below widens and the darkness slowly encompasses all that you were and you too become darkness.

There is a final thought that runs through your mind as you are pulled into the emptyness.
She calls to you once more and you remember her beauty of body and mind.

"Damn son, she had sweet boobles"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 49.8K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 26.4K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...