Bakukirideku

By Glitch_Ace32

Deku is a bada**, and an inch taller then Bakugo. Kiriashima is the cinnamon roll of 1-A Not my art nor do I... More

Backstory of Izuku
first day at UA ( chapter one )
U.S.J.
Kidnaped
DAD?!?!?!
Training
First day back
Day at the hospital
New look
ideas
Old friend
Coming Home
Hey guys
What really happen
Mr. Scary
Hey guys
Ryo's first day
Hey guys
im back yall
Mitsuki's
the spot
the stranger
The visit
Face reveal
Part 27 ( i ran out of names
Im sorry
Last part

In the dark

4.7K 81 17
By Glitch_Ace32

Kiri POV

Its been a week since Midoriya went missing.

In class

" Sit down everyone." Mr. Aizawa said. we were just about to start class. *BANG* " everyone get ready to protect yourself. " then someone with a cat hoodie came in. " This place sucks at keeping people out you know." Mr. Aizawa was in shock. "I-Izu??" " No I'm his kid, J.C." " HIS KID?!?!?! " we all said. " well not blood he adopted me." "J.C. YOU HAVE TWO SECOND TO GET HOME NOW!!" " well later!" he said then disappeared. Then came in a man in a white suit. " Sorry about him he likes to make trouble where its not wanted." " Deku?!?!"

Deku POV two hours before they went to U.A.

I woke up to the new normal silent, I hate waking up to nothing. I guess i was so use to waking up to Hizashi yelling. I got up and got dress. I went to the main room. " Sup dad. " J.C. said laying on the couch. " good morning to you to son." " Get ready we are going somewhere." " Wait really?! What about the police!" " We'll be fine. Now got get ready, plus you going on your first mission. " he ran to his room. he came back out a few minutes in a black cat hoodie and ripped jeans. " you ready?" " ya lets go."

At U.A.

" Wow!!Wait why are we here, this is the last place I thought we would be at." " Bc an old friend is going to attack, so we need to protect them." He nods and we walk in undetected. as we were making our why to 1-A. I took out my gun and shot the man in the black suit. " I'm now the youngest and strongest boss." I said to myself. "J.C. stay here, need to make a phone call." I walked away. After I made the call I made my way back to see J.C. was inside the classroom. " J.C. YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS TO GET HOME NOW!!!" I yelled as I enter the classroom. " Sorry about him, he like to make trouble where its not wanted." " Deku?!?!!" Kacchan yelled. " Yes hello to you to." I said fixing my bloody glove. " W-why is you gloves b-bloody?" Kiri asked getting behind. " Well love, that man from a week ago was trying to kill you and Kacchan, so I had to do my job." I said taking them off showing my cuts. Kacchan at first was jealous bc I called kiri love, then he saw the cuts. " Izuku, d-did you cut yourself." 'Crap ' I rolled my sleeves down. " no darling , it called training." Before Kacchan could say anything " BOSS WE HAVE TO GO NOW, THE HEROES ARE HERE!!" " This is where I take my leave, later my loves. " I said as I blew a kiss to Kiri and Kacchan, as I ran towards the window braking it with a shot trying to jumping out. " Not this time kid." Shota said grabbing me with scarf. J.C. came out of no where. " dad!!" I turned to him. " kiddo listen I'll be fine, now go to Alex please. " No I won't leave you." I sighed. " alright, Shota let me go I'm not going anywhere." I said. He let me go. I hugged J.C. Tightly. As I let go. " Son this is the man who raise me." J.C. Looked at him and kicked him hard. I started to laugh. " That was you get for trying to kill him every night." " CRAP !" We said in union. " Shota I have to do something.We probably won't be back till twelve." J.C. grab my hand and we disappeared.

At midnight

We reappear in my dorm. I put J.C. in my bed. Then I headed to the roof. I took off my shirt so I could practice my quirks. With my father quirk I could use it all over my body not just breath it. I made fire all over my body. " AHHHHH!!!" I was in pain,but it was a part of it. Everyone can run up to the roof to see me in gulf in flames. Shota started to run towards me. " Stop." A girl said behind them. " he'll be fine, just a little burned." J.C. ran and hug her. " I know he'll be fine but it still scary." He said looking at her. " I know little man but we know he'll be find now let's get yo-" " What are you guys doing up here." I said grabbing my shirt wiping my sweat off with it. " they hear screaming so they came to see if you were ok bc you didn't tell them." The girl said. " oh sorry guys, I didn't mean to scare you." Kiri came running and hugged me. " please don't ever do that again. Bakubabe and me were worried." I looked at him then looked at Kacchan. " sorry loves I didn't mean to worry you." Kacchan just rolled his eyes and came and hugged me. " Who are they Bro." " Right I forgot about you sis. Everyone this is my sister Izumi, Izumi they are my classmates." I yawned. " Well goodnight everyone." I said as I kissed Kiri and Kacchan foreheads. Them walking to my dorm with J.C.

Done thxs for reading next chapter coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 424 11
Izuku, the well known cinnamon roll labeled himself as "useless". What happens when the league offer him a spot as the UA traitor? What happens when...
772 1 16
There once was a girl with an extraordinary Quirk but behind every great power evil is not far behind. Alcoholic mother and a pro hero for a dad join...
85 15 11
❝ π™„π™ˆ π˜½π™€π™π™π™€π™, π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ˆπ™„π™ 𝙄𝙏. ❞ Bakugo x fem! Reader Warning! This book contains violence, mentioning death, weapons, kidnapping, and gore pl...
1.6K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum