lana del rey imagines

By xfknhopex

☆ lana x reader (r goes by the she/her/hers pronouns) ☆ angst/fluff/hurt-comfort stuff only More

ꨄ︎ she's sad about Chemtrails ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ kissing Dorothy after seven days ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ mercy ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ she's ready to leave LA and wants you to come ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ a loyal fan, a loyal love ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ taking care of Lemon ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ you're her national anthem [au] ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ engagement rumors - but not with u ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ grateful ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ wildfire ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ fights, pride and wasps ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ instagram live and... engagement? ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ new banisters ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ you surprise her when she needs it most ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ fuck the met gala ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ so alone on a friday night ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ an unexpected kiss in Brazil ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ the heart has to break, that's how the light shines in ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ falling like snow at the beach ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ she doesn't want to marry - not with him ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ when you know, you know ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ seasons may change but we won't ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ we fell in love in october ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ nothing like her ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ violets for roses ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ kiss under the mistletoe ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ fuck the grammys ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ pick me, i wanna be your girlfriend ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ having fun on her instagram ꨄ︎

5K 133 53
By xfknhopex

"Babe?" You ask out loud when you walk into your girlfriend's room.

"I'm here!" You play with the keys in hand as you make your way to the bathroom. "It's open, honey."

Opening the door, you find Lana submerged under the abundant foam of the bathtub, with small candles lit around her. She smiles and you return the gesture.

"I bought vegan food, that sounds good?"

"Of course, I love it. I'll be out in a few minutes, unless you want to join me," her eyes shining with complicity.

That's a very tempting idea. It's been a while since you both shared a bath, but as much as you love it, you're also hungry and need some food in your belly.

"Hurry up."

Your demand makes her pout.

"You're boring!"

While closing the door, you add, "I barely heard what you said, grandma!"

"You better not be there when I get out of this bathroom, Y/N!"

You grin with amusement. It's your plan to go to the kitchen for some drink but then you see it: your girlfriend's cell phone, all alone, like waiting for you.

After sitting on the bed, you drop your keys and grab the device. You need a pin to unlock it, and your brain starts working at full speed. Six numbers. It could be a date of something important or something really silly, knowing Lana.

It's not the date of her birth. Neither is the anniversary of the two of you. You have one last chance before her camera takes a picture of you. You start dialing six new numbers, the day, the month and the year precisely.

And guess what? It works.

It doesn't even cross your mind to check absolutely anything like messages or that shit. No, you would never break into her privacy like that. You trust her.

All you do is open her Instagram and, after a couple of clicks, you start a live. She did the exact same thing on your account months ago and now it's your turn.

A bunch of people join the live in less than a minute. More than 30k people now seeing your smiling face on their screens. Hearts and comments begin to pour.

OMG HI Y/N

can't believe this 😂😂

yooooo, hi

"Hi, everyone," you say sweetly, in a soft whisper. "I think I have a couple of minutes to answer some questions, it's your time, guys."

Questions start to emerge quickly and are so plentiful that it's almost impossible to read all of them.

Where's Lana?

you've been with Lana for two years now, you're so lucky 😭

tell Lana to release Chemtrails!

are you planning to get married?

can you tell us a little more about Chemtrails?

"Okay, I see a lot of questions about Chemtrails. I can't talk much about it but I have two things to say. One, she has worked so hard on it and I can promise you guys are gonna love every song. And two, the album won't be out until next year so please, be patient and listen to Norman in the meantime."

you both plan to have children?

Norman's favorite song and why?

where is mommy

More people joining the live every second. More than 47k now.

"Love Song is my favorite song. And why? Because she wrote it for me, of course." A bright smile spreads across your face, and you can be sure that many people are taking screenshots. "I think I've said it before but, I just love it."

you're soo beautiful 😍

cinnamon girl is also about you?

she loves u too much, y/n

"I love her, too. A lot."

Inside the bathroom, Lana can hear your voice, as if you're talking to someone. At first, she thinks you're on the phone with one of your friends or family. But then she remembers a small detail: leaving her cell phone on the bed.

"Little shit," she whispers with a grin, stopping stroking her skin under the water. "I knew I shouldn't use your birthday."

You keep answering questions from Lana's fans, limiting yourself to giving details about your relationship or about her new album. You're in a really comfortable position in bed, with your body face down, using your elbows as the only support.

the greatest or california?

for when the ring girlsss

tell her i love her

"I love California but I choose The Greatest. Only because we went to Long Beach to shoot the video and we had a lot of fun those days." You smile with some nostalgia. "I can't wait to go back."

Are you and Lana moving to NY?

thoughts about her book?

"Uhm, I read Violet long before it came out and I just love it. She has the art of poetry flowing in her blood, and I'm very happy that people want to read what she creates. Lana pours her soul into writing and, honestly, it's not easy to find writers who do that anymore. So, yeah, give her the recognition she fucking deserves."

Sometimes it's really difficult for you to reserve those sweet comments about your girlfriend. Who can blame you? You love her and admire her too much to hide it.

You're very focused reading people's comments but not enough to hear the bathroom door being opened. You don't have time to finish the live because Lana quickly climbs on your body.

"Whatcha doin' with my phone, huh?" She wraps her arms around your neck and sticks her cheek with yours. The comments go wild when she appears on camera. "Hey, kids."

Her wet hair caressing your face as you both smile. She's watching you intently through the screen and, you don't know, but her heart is melting right now.

oh my gosh, you guys are so cute together 😭

the way she looks at you, i'm-

the most perfect couple in the universe 😖💕💕

Lana kisses your cheek and before you can react, she snatches the phone from your hands. You chuckle. It's been good while it lasted.

"I'm gonna finish this live right now 'cause we have to eat. Love you all."

You manage to turn your body at the exact moment she tosses her cell phone to the side of the bed.. Your senses go numb when you see a simple towel covering her glorious body.

"I- Um- I should go to the kitchen to cook," you announce, trying to get up, but she gently pushes you back against the mattress. A funny-nervous smile appears on your face. "What?"

"You think touching my belongings without my permission has no consequences, huh?" She leans in and leaves a soft kiss over your lips. "You are my food now, baby."

"Don't. Lana!" You laugh when her lips get lost on your neck "I'm really hungry, I wanna eat some-"

"Eat me, then," she says playfully. You can feel her smirk as usual.

"Real food!" You finish your sentence, trying to push her away before it's too late. "I won't touch your cell phone again!"

She stops kissing you to look into your eyes. "I heard everything you said about me. You really are in love with me, aren't ya?"

"I thought you knew it," your hands slide down her soft arms.

"I do, it's just that it's nice to hear you talk about me like that. I don't think anyone ever did."

"I could spend hours talking about you," you wrap your hands around her waist and she leans in again. Her face an inch from yours. "And your fans like it too. They ship us like, a lot."

"They do," she whispers softly. The delicacy of her voice, however, is soon overshadowed by a more authoritative tone. "And by the way, don't touch my cell phone again."

"Yes, ma'am."

Lana's false expression of seriousness is replaced by a beaming smile, accompanied by a new kiss. "I love you, silly."

"I love you too, love of my entire life."

"Awe," her nose softly caresses yours, "nice fucking try but you called me grandma and the price won't be cheap, Y/N."

Shit, that was so close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 193 35
This is an Arcane x Reader fanfic Y/N is goes by any pronouns they honestly don't care when mmm people "Tease" them about their pronouns. But they a...
273K 5.3K 22
Beyoncé x Reader (female x female) Just writing your dreams.
25.4K 411 13
Zach Kornfeld x Reader ;) Y/N = Your name H/L = Hair length H/C = Hair colour E/C = Eye colour idk if i'll add smut or not ( if i do i'll add a warni...
425K 11.8K 63
tommyinnit Angst (requests are open!!)