Perfect For Me (Bucciarati x...

By SVasques17

Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to as... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 (no chapter 4 here as always)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Questions (Pt 1)
The Questions (Pt 2)
Comiket
The Wedding
Twins
Next Story

Being Complete

784 22 14
By SVasques17

Seven months into the pregnancy...

Your mood swings started to worsen. So much that you started to feel ugly and you didn't know what Bucciarati found attractive in you. You had an enormous belly and your legs were getting fat as well as the rest of your body. You felt really embarrassed about this. So today, when Bucciarati went to lie down with you at bed time, you decided to ask:

"Honey, what do you find attractive in me?"

"What kind of question is that?", he laughed.

But of course you started to cry. And then your husband understood that you were being serious.

"Please don't cry! What's wrong?"

"I'm fat now and ugly! I can't do anything on my own now and, and-"

In this moment, Bucciarati kissed you.

"I love you, (Y/N). Of course I find you attractive. We're married and you're doing to have my children. Of course I'm attracted to you. You are beautiful. Besides, it's only two more months. And no matter what you look like, I'll always love you."

"Really?"

"Really. This should be clear but I'll say it daily if it makes you confortable and happy. I love you. (Y/N)."

Nine months in...

"GO GET THE FUCKING CAR KEYS!", you screamed as you feel that your waters broke and that there was some liquid going down your legs. You started to tremble.

Bucciarati, who was reading a book on the bed, quickly got up:

"WHAT? NOW?"

"YES NOW! THEY 'RE COMING OUT!"

"Oh my fucking God!"

Your legs gave in one second and before you could even try to stand up straight again, Bucciarati's Stand caught you.

Trish opened the door to your room just to see you hanging in the air and Bucciarati putting on his shoes.

"TRISH!", he throws her the car keys, "GET THE CAR STARTING NOW!"

She runs down the stairs. You start to tremble with the contractions. Bruno tried to tranquilize you, saying that everything was going to be fine. The other members of the gang were on a mission, so you were left alone with Bruno and Trish.

Your husband got your bag and started walking out of the room with you in Sticky Fingers' arms. You three got down the stairs and heard Bruno's car engine being started. So he opened the door and took you out.

"Bruno, I'm literally floating in the air! What if people see?"

"Shit, you're right.", he said as he made you descend to his arms.

Trish opened the back door for you to lay down there as Bucciarati entered the front door. Trish went to close the house's door and got by your husband's side.

***

You went into the labor's room and had to be there for three hours until the two babies were in your arms.

Bruno held you hand the whole time and Trish was just outside the door, waiting for your return.

Bucciarati cried when the two babies where finally out of you and were in your arms. You did your best to hold them as gently as possible as you cried too.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). And you two, Angela and Matteo. Welcome to the family."

***

You went to a room and Bucciarati insisted to have you sleep in the most luxuous room at the hospital. You didn't even had the forces to resist him. Giving birth to twins was a terrifying experience. The pain, the suffering... But then, to see them in your arms, it was the best feeling possible.

Trish called your parents because when you were transfered into the room, they were already there waiting for you. As well as the gang.

"They're so tiny!", Trish said.

Your parents approached you while Bucciarati went to talk with the gang.

"My grandsons...", your mother was almost crying.

"Did it hurt?", you father asked.

"I almost fainted various times! It was horrible! But Bruno was there the whole time by my side. So it's alright now.", you smiled.

Bruno approached you and complimented your parents.

"Wanna hold Matteo?", you ask him.

"Are you sure?"

"Why not? You're the father. He will be happy."

Bucciarati held your baby in his arms. He seemed so happy too. While he was with the boy in his arms, you hugged the baby girl in yours', carefully.

Some years later...

"Matteo, don't you even think of getting away!", Bruno screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I am not staying here if you're going to lecture me about something that I did right!"

Your son passed by you at the corridor. He was already going out the stairs when you called him:

"Matteo Bucciarati, where are you going? Your dad is trying to talk to you!"

Then your husband got to you two. As well as your daughter Angela.

"Bro, dad isn't wrong. You shouldn't have reacted like that."

"You too, Angie?! For Fuck's sake! They were laughing about me and you three are on their side!"

"LANGUAGE! And since when you beat people until they're in the hospital!?", Bucciarati asked.

"Dad, they treat me like a criminal! We're not criminals!"

"Of course not. So you shouldn't respond like that.", you said, "Don't be such an angry teenager! Be more calm like your sister!"

"I'm not Angie! I'm me, so stop trying to get me to be like her!"

And he stomped off. Your daughter ran after him, leaving you and your husband alone.

"Where did I fail?", he sighed to you.

"You're a great dad. But sometimes, not even you can solve the problems. Matteo is growing. Of course we can't let him beat other kids but he has to learn by himself what's wrong and what's good to do and to say."

"He put three guys in the hospital with his Stand! This is unacceptable!"

"Calm down, honey.", you said, "Angela will beat some sense into him."

"I sure hope she does."

"Oh, that's right! I forgot to tell you but Angie's boyfriend is coming over to have dinner."

You've never seen Bucciarati snap so easily :

"WHAT BOYFRIEND?!"

***

You have to admit. Having your daughters' boyfriend over was really awkward. So first, you had your husband who certainly was thinking about one thousand things to ask the guy. Then you had all members of the gang almost killing him with their expression. You still had Matteo who wasn't saying anything and Angela who was trying to calm down everyone. Oh, and the boy, Francesco, who was almost fainting from all the pressure.

"So, boy, who do you think you are, trying to date my daughter?", your husband asked.

"Here we go again...", you mumbled.

Later...

At bed time hours, you entered the room where Bucciarati was already sitting down on the bed. You joined him:

"Why are you frowning, baby?"

"I don't like that guy..."

"Angela wouldn't bring a guy home if she didn't really like him. Besides, Francesco looked like a cool kid. They are 17. Please don't be too harsh."

"She's our daughter! I'll be harsh forever!", he whined.

You approached him and quickly gave him a hug.

"I get it. But they are growing up. And we're getting older. So don't waste time for something that isn't your decision, okay?"

"OK... But we aren't that old yet.", he smiled.

"I know...", you giggled, "What I am trying to say is that I want to be with you until we get old. And when the kids marry, it's just gonna be you and me again."

"It's true, yeah. But until there we have more time to ourselves, we should thank the time we have now. So, no more talking.", he announced, "Let me kiss you."

"You are always so romantic, Bruno.", you smiled, getting closer to him, "I'm yours forever."

THE END

Please go read the Author's Note on the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
485K 30.4K 151
"It's a good day to be a ghost." In which a girl lives out her best life despite the worst. Part 1 Started 9/1/2020 Finished 2/3/2021 #1 in lasquadr...
72K 3.4K 47
Giorno Giovanna has a dream to be a Gang-Star and stop the drug trade in Italy. His mission will be challenging, especially when he becomes part of t...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...