𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 , sykk...

By kkunorant

ㅤ ㅤsou joined a series of among us rounds with his good friend, corpse, when his own viewers demanded that he... More

o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
iix
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix

xvii

6.2K 274 44
By kkunorant

4:42 p.m. pacific daylight time

"and why am i not allowed to walk here?"

it wasn't like sou was complaining—having sen drive him around the grand city of los angeles feels like having a personal drive. he was never one to like driving—his driver's license died a few years ago and he decided to just leave it be. it's not like he has a car anyway.

sou probably forgot how to operate a working car, and no, you may not laugh.

"it's a thirty minute drive, it would take you forever to walk," sen stepped on the gas as the traffic lights turned green.

"okay," sou paused. "what about uber?"

"yeah," he made a turn with the car. "i'm planning to make you go everywhere with uber once you've memorized the city."

sou furrowed his eyebrows, "aren't you like. . . overreacting?"

sen scoffed, "l.a. isn't tokyo, sou."

he raised both hands, "you know more than me." he looked out the window, towering buildings all around them, "everything looks the same here."

"that's the point," his brother chuckled. "but you've been paying attention, right? i'm not picking you up."

"whatever," sou, with his backpack on his lap, leaned forward to study the apartment complexes they were passing. "damn, i should've brought my glasses."

the car slowed down, "i think it's that one." he pointed on a building and sou compared the building to the one in the google maps link corpse had sent him.

"yeah!" he looked up from his phone screen, "i think so, too. pull over, pull over."

sen did what he was told and sou could barely contain his excitement, his toes were wriggling inside of his shoes, as he stared at the entrance of the complex.

"breathe in," sen pulled on the handbrake. he watched sou for a moment. "what are you going to do, again?"

sou whipped his head at sen's direction, eyes slanting, "hang out."

"no shit," he snickered. "you're sure that he isn't catfishing you, right?"

"mhm," sou nodded. "just because we've never met in real life, doesn't mean we're not friends."

"that's not what i'm saying," sen sighed, leaning on the driver's seat.

sou started at him, his grip on his backpack tightening.

"so?" sen asked, "why aren't you going in?"

"i'm. . ." sou hesitated for a moment, "i'm scared."

the other man stared at him, "weren't you mister him 'just because of we've never met in real life, doesn't mean we're not friends' just a few moments ago?"

sou buried his face on his backpack, groaning loudly, "what if he hates me."

"he won't."

"what if he's not who he says he is."

sen blinked.

"that's my concern as well, so i don't know how to answer that."

sou groaned even louder, he looked up at him.

"try calling the guy first," sen suggested.

sou, not answering though keeping his lips pouted, clicked on corpse's number. he turned the speakers on for his brother to listen too.

one ring.

two rings.

three rings.

"hello?" corpse's deep and familiar voice ricocheted through the car. "sou?"

"corpse," sou whined and corpse, on the other line, chuckled.

"what's up? are you here yet?"

"uh—" sen spoke up, leaning towards the phone. sou looked up at him sharply, prepared to smack him if he said something wrong. "hey—corpse was it?—corpse. it's sen here."

"sen?" corpse echoed. "sou's aniki."

sen laughed, "yeah, sou's aniki."

"is there a problem? where's sou?"

sen looked up at sou who shook his head repeatedly, pushing the phone on his chest.

"well, sou's just wondering—and he's too afraid to ask—but do you happen to hate him?"

corpse paused.

sou buried his face on his backpack once again.

"me?" he finally spoke up after what it seemed like an endless pause. "hate sou?"

sen snickered, watching his younger brother. "yeah—a bit silly of him to think so, don't you think?"

corpse laughed, "yeah. i don't hate him, not at all."

"awesome," sen's accent sounded weird saying the word, but a wave of tranquility pushed over sou. "we're just outside your building, he'll be up in a second."

corpse laughed again, "uh—yeah, nice talking to you, sou's aniki."

"likewise, corpse."

as soon as sen hang up, sou snatched the phone away from him, eyes glaring up at the mischievous expression sen held on his face.

"you're welcome."

"i hate you so much."

instagram

instagram notification!
rae replied to your story: SOUCCHI WOULD YO...

rae valkyrae

replied to your story
SOUCCHI WOULD YOU
LIKE TO PLAY AMONG US
RIGHT NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW

omg
rae????

YOU AND CORPSE BOTH

well i did bring my laptop
with me

PLAY
OR DIE
🥺

YOU CAN'T END A
MESSAGE LIKE THAT WITH 🥺
NOW I HAVE TO PLAY

YAYYYY

who else is playing?

me maikul lily toast
leslie sykkuno jay
gloom u corpse

i don't know half those names
omg
✨ sykkuno ✨

YES SYKKUNO
SO YOU'RE PLAYING RIGHT

you sent a voice message:
"yes rae, we areㅤ
playing"ㅤ

CORPSE!!!!!!!!
ok
make sure you two are
in different rooms!!!

yes ma'am!!

writer's note:
hi guys!! i just wanna thank you all for 1k votes AAAAAA you can't hear me but i'm screaming right now!!

also, i wanna give a heads up as i feel like my uni schedule has been very hectic as of late so my updates might have to adjust—sorry about that (' . .̫ . ') but i hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 3.7K 40
A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Among us. There he meets a certain someone...
20.4K 527 24
[DISCONTINUED & EDITED] in which after a global star crashes and burns, she seeks refuge with her family, and plays among us to quicken her quarantin...
657 42 12
Life on a spaceship seems like the perfect life. No paying rent, being taller from lack of gravity, no gravity in general, it's all great really whic...
125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...