RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 12: Snowstorm

6.1K 213 92
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial

Chapter 12: Snowstorm

After their little talk, Canada went back to his work. Russia didn't disturb him, he knew the boy had to catch up on his work, and went back to doing his own. After a few minutes of looking through his papers and emails, he realized there was nothing more to look at, other then the dailies like his economy. But, he was done, and not even half the day was over. He sat at the desk in his little room with nothing to do, he signed.

"Entertain me." Kumajirou popped out of no where in his room. Russia looked over at him.

"Me first." Russia said. The bear jumped up onto Russia's bed. "What does your owner do to keep his boredom away?" Kumajirou thought about it.

"Inside or outside stuff?"

"Inside."

"A lot of video games." Kumajirou scratched his ear. He is like America, Russia thought.

"Anything else?"

"A lot of reading." The bear made himself comfortable on the Russian's bed. Okay not completely like America.

"Reading what? What kind of books?"

"I dunno. Big books."

"Da. Alright." Russia signed, he was bored. "Bear. Does your owner drink at all?"

"Yeah."

"What does he drink?"

"I dunno. Stuff in bottles."

"Your no help."

"He doesn't let me near his alcohol."

"I can see why." Russia said. He got up off his chair and made his way to the Canadian's room. "Matvey." Canada was on the verge of falling asleep when the Russian knocked.

"W-What?" Canada jumped up.

"Um. Do you have any books I can borrow?"

"Yeah. I have a bunch in the study. Take whatever you want just don't destroy them please."

"Da. I wont. Thank you." Russia said and looked for the boy's study room. He peeked into a few before actually finding it, surprisingly the house was bigger then he thought. He looked into the room. It was a organized room, book shelves surround it with a desk and couch in the room. It looked like an old aged study, one you would find in England or Austria's house, it was something he didn't expect the boy to have.

Russia looked at the books on the shelves, they were big, hundreds of pages in most of them, along with some small muliti chapter books. Mystery, horror, comedy, drama, history, you name it, it seemed the boy had it. Russia was impressed a bit, he didn't think the boy read that much. He skimmed some of the books, reading the backs and such. He realized he had a lot of books in French as well, a lot of them were romance, which interested Russia a bit more. All the genres impressed him.

He finally found one that interested him, a old play-like story that took place in Germany, he would of rather have it in Russia but it was good enough, there was a Russian in it anyway which made him happy. He then frowned when he found out the Russian woman was a hooker. The play was long, inappropriate, funny in a way, and plain out racist as well. Russia wondered why the boy would have this here, it had many, many inappropriate things in it, but he saw that it all in all was a good play, he would pay to go see the play.

He looked more at other books, he looked at the French books like they were evil things, but he liked the collection. A lot of play books he read were there as well, looks like the two did have something in common. Russia cured his boredom with the books and the time passed quickly when he noticed the time. It was a little past six o'clock and he decided to see if the boy was making dinner or not. He left the room, leaving it as he left it, and went back to the boy's room. He wasn't there so Russia went down to the kitchen to see if he was there, and he was.

"What is for dinner Matvey?" Russia asked. Canada turned from the stove and looked at him.

"It's a surprise." He smiled. Russia raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"Yup. Just wait." He said. "You can't stay in the kitchen though."

"Why?"

"You'll ruin the surprise." Canada said in a childish tone. Russia smirked a bit at the comment.

"Alright. Alright. I'll leave." He said starting to leave but stopped and tried to peek over at what he was cooking. Canada stood in front of the food he was making and gave Russia a look. "Okay fine." He said and left back to his room. Kumajirou was sleeping on the Russian's bed until Russia plopped the pillow on the bear and woke him up. "You better not have fleas."

"I don't."

"Better not."

Almost an hour passed when Canada called Russia down for dinner. Once he did, he was a bit surprised at what the Canadian made. "Is that…"

"I'm sorry if I didn't make it right. I followed the recipe the best I could." Canada said.

"Well I hope you made it right." Russia said sitting down. Canada gave him the food, a Russian dish called Solianka, and sat with his own, hoping he did it right. Russia looked at it, it sure did look like the soup he knew, and tried a bit. It tastes the same good, very good, and it surprised him. The boy made it perfect.

"How is it?" Canada asked. Russia looked at him

"You are impressive. It's great."

"R-Really?"

"Da. That hobby of yours certainly is good. You made it the same way I do." Russia ate more, enjoying the meal.

Canada smiled at the praise. "Thank you. I'm glad it came out well."

"You had everything to make it? There are a lot of ingredients."

"I actually did…" Canada scratched the back of his head. Russia smiled a bit. Kumajirou came running in and slide across the floor to Canada's feet, it automatically got both nation's attentions. "K-Kumaru?"

"It's snowing!" The bear said and stood up on his back two legs. "A lot! The ground's already covered!" Russia didn't like that idea already, he would be coming soon then.

"Already?…" Canada questioned. "It wasn't suppose to start til night."

"Well it's starting now. Can I go play in it?"

"No. It's too dark outside."

"Boo." Kumajirou pouted. "Meany."

"I'm not mean. The last time you went out at night, you ended up getting stuck in the snow and got clumps of it in your fur."

"Sooooo."

"You had to get a bath remember?" Canada said. Kumajirou shut up, he didn't like baths. Russia watched the two talk and finished his food.

"So. What will we be doing tonight?" Russia asked, he was bored and a bit lonely. He wanted the Canadian's company too. Canada shrugged.

"We? Um. I dunno. We could watch a movie?"

"Da. That sounds good."

"Unless the power goes out again." Kumajirou said. Russia looked at Canada.

"The power goes out?"

"Yeaaaa. Um…. America tried this electric thing that he didn't wanna try at his place so he did it here and now if it gets too cold, which it usually does, the power goes out…. It sucks." Canada said scratching the back of his head.

"Why don't you fix it?…"

"…I dunno how…."

"Get someone who knows then."

"Yeah….I really should…." Canada said. "Um. So you wanna watch that movie?"

"Da. Sure."

"Does it matter which one? Like… What do you like?"

"Depends. What do you have?"

"um….A lot of horror movies?"

"Not in the mood for those." Russia said. That boy is like America.

"O-Okay um…. You like drama?"

"I suppose so. Their like plays."

"You like plays?…." Canada blinked. That was surprising.

"Clearly you do not know about my country."

"S-Sorry. Um. So. I'll go get a drama?"

"Da." Russia said. Canada gave a nod and left to go find a movie. Russia went into the boy's living room and sat there waiting, Kumajirou soon followed and sat next to him. Canada came back with the movie, he wasn't sure if Russia would like it or not, but put it into the DVD player and sat down with Russia, Kumajirou sitting between the two.

The movie started and Russia gained interest quickly, the beginning started out as a fight with one guy actually dying. The rest got, well, dramatic. Russia kept watching, curious on how it would play out, as Canada got bored. He usually watched horror movies with America, he was used to watching those movies that he watched the newest one out, whether America was there or not. He liked the horror, the jump, the action, and of course, the stupidity of the victims. He usually didn't like all the blood and gore, but he just found them interesting.

Canada ended up slouching down in the couch and falling asleep while Russia still watched the movie.

That damn Russian brought it up, something he had forgotten, something he didn't want to be reminded of, the scarring. Living with France, just for a while until going back with England, was difficult. He was still upset about the war, the bruises and cuts on his face made his head hurt, and his vision was worsening. Russia had brought it up, and now all those memories were back, he was even dreaming about it now.

America asking him to join him, siding with England, fighting both America and France…The death, the destruction, the fighting, he hated it, he couldn't stand it. He thought he would go insane by the end of the war. That damn ambush only made it worse, it was the time he was scared the most.

It was toward the end of the war, or at least what he thought was the end. France wasn't helping yet but America's troops were advancing. England managed to defeat them at the last battle but he was still in a rush to get away, Canada noticed.

They were walking through the woods, about thirty-four troops, a small group taking supplies to major forts. They traveled together, England leading the way, with three horses, one who belonged to Canada, and carriages carrying supplies. It was quiet, the fort was close, and they were at a steady pace. No one would of noticed rebels sneaking down, they didn't notice, not even England noticed. And the shot was fired.

One of the horses was shot and quickly went out of control. Everyone quickly prepared themselves, they all knew this would be an attack, but the rebels came fast and quickly out numbered them. They shot at British troops, tackled some, stabbed some, and used their muskets like they were swords.

It happened too fast, Canada was trying to avoid getting trampled by one of the horses when one soldier tackled him to the ground. Shots were fired, England was quickly targeted, attacked, and shot and Canada tried to protect himself against the rebel. The rebel quickly gained the upper hand though, getting on top and smacking the Canadian across his face with the end of his musket to get him to stay down. The only thing was, he didn't stop.

The rebel hit him again with the musket end in the same place. Then again. Then again. He hit him harder and harder each time and wouldn't stop. He yelled over and over, "Fucking Redcoat! Fucking Redcoat!" and Canada felt himself loosing consciousness. He bled out, he couldn't feel his body anymore but felt each striking strike from the rebel. He felt himself going deaf too, he couldn't hear much anymore. "We got the supplies! Let's go!" He heard one yell, or at least that's what he thought. The rebel stopped hitting the boy and stood up off him.

"Fucking Redcoat." He spit in Canada's face before adding a "Rot in hell" and running away with the other rebels. It was chaos, no one moved, more then half of them were dead already.

Canada tried moving, the pain struck from his head down his body. His vision was blurry, the blood poured down from the wounds, covering his eye and slowly soaking into his hair. He couldn't move at all, he was slowly loosing consciousness, and it was getting hard to even breathe. Slowly, he regained some movement back. He moved his feet a bit, then his hands, then managed to turn onto his right side. He didn't try opening his right eye, the blood covered it too much, but blinked with his left. Everything was blurry, his hearing had barely come back, and the slightest movement of his head struck pain.

His vision came back a bit, as well as his hearing, and he saw what was around him. Soldiers laid everywhere, dead or just barely breathing, along with a few rebels. The supplies was gone, the other two horses were dead, Canada's managed to survive but it ran around wildly and panicked. Canada lifted his head a bit, the pain struck again and his vision blurred, but he could grasp his surroundings. A British solider laid only a few feet away, stretching his hand toward Canada.

"Williams," He said in a dying voice, "H-Help m-" his head dropped to the dirt. Canada tried looking away, seeing if anyone was alive, and trying to find England. Some soldiers were up, checking to see if anyone else survived, and even yelling toward Canada. Canada tried sitting up a bit, his head pounding now, and found England. The Brit was unconscious, face to the ground, off to the side, blood spilling out from under him. Canada knew he was hurt, bad too, and tried getting up more.

Finally, he managed to get up to his feet and make his way over to England. He turned England over and saw the blood pouring out from his stomach. Canada, to the best of his ability, quickly took off his red coat and used it to stop the bleeding. One of the soldiers ran over to him, clueless on what to do. Canada gave a whistle for his horse, she calmed down and made her way over to the owner, and Canada looked at the solider.

"Take her. Go to the fort and get help." Canada commanded. "U-Understood?"

"Yes sir!" The soldier quickly got on the horse and took off, leaving only a few, less then a few, men to help with the injured. More then half of them were dead, it was a massacre, blood spattered everywhere. Canada's head still bled, now his jaw hurt from talking too, and he felt himself trembling uncontrollably. No one could of expected this.

Eventually help came, only five out of the thirty-four of them survived, including Canada and England. England was given attention immediately,

he lost a lot of blood and ended up staying uncurious for the next three days. Results for Canada; major bruises and cuts to the entire right side of his face, a fractured jaw on the right side, his vision in his right eye so blurry that he couldn't see a single thing if he only looked with his right, and, though they had no way of knowing, brain damage. Canada ended up being forgetful easily.

The vision in his right eye soon effected his left. Sooner or later, he ended up walking into walls because he couldn't see, he thought he had gone blind. After the war, France took Canada back home for a while, knowing he would have to go back to Britain eventually, but it was worse there. France didn't talk about the war, Canada had nightmares every night of the fighting and death, the attacks. He could barely see anymore, France didn't notice, and his head aches from those hits were never ending. It was hell.

But he managed to get over it. He kept Kumajirou close to him at night and his nightmares slowly went away. England had given Canada glasses to help his vision, back then it wasn't as good but it helped, and he learned the hard way to always keep the glasses on. Still, remembering this, was still extremely frightening and painful after all these years.

"Matvey." Russia shook the sleeping boy. "Wake up. Matvey?" He noticed the boy's painful face, then saw his hands shaking too. Russia got a depressing look, he knew something was wrong. He shook the boy more, even pinched his shoulder but nothing worked. "Matvey!" He yelled now and Canada quickly woke up and jumped.

"W-W-What?" He stuttered.

"Are you alright?" Russia asked. Canada pulled Kumajirou close to him and cuddled the bear.

"Y-Yea I'm fine. I-I fell asleep."

"Da. I noticed."

"I-Is the movie over?""Da."

"O-oh. Sorry."

"About what?"

"W-Well… falling asleep in front of you. It's rude."

"It's fine. Your just tied." Russia said. Canada rubbed his eyes.

"I guess so. I don't wanna go to bed though." I don't want to have that repeating nightmare. Russia looked at him.

"I have an idea to keep you awake."

"Oh?"

"You have any alcohol?"

Oh I see. "Yeah. Mostly wine though."

"You have any Vodka?"

"Um…. I think I actually might have a bottle. I'll go check."

"Da." Russia said. Canada put Kumajirou back on the couch and left for the celler to find the Russian's precious Vodka. He went in and looked around and finally found it, Vodka. He had no idea why he had it, it must have been a gift from Ukraine or someone, but it was there. He turned to leave.

"Nightmares again?"

No. Not him.

OOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

So this is a long one huh?~ I wanted to put in a little something about the war and Canada's brusies (poor mattie) and I know that's probably not how he got his glasses but….whatever it felt right to put in _

Okay so at the end, just so you know, Canada didn't say the nightmare thingy. (Muw haha) I gotta stop googling Hetalia….. Sign.

But anyway, it's vodka time! XDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.2K 28
The Cold War left Russia and America on bad terms, but it's been years now, is it possible for them to become friends? Bonding over their troubled pa...
159K 3K 40
A fanfic based off of "Memories of Old" By SliverAmyhestanimelover (I cant spell) so credits to them for the idea -- America seems to have it easy wi...
2.5K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
6K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...