Alpha's Little World ~jjk×k...

By HashTaeKook

"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to gi... More

Introduction
Kind hearted
Mr. Billionaire
Happiness
The Powerful Duo
Encounter
Attack?
Moments...
Silver Moon
Dilemma
Rescued
Embarrassment
Flirt
Impress
My heart hurts
Melting...
Date night
Lovely night
Dream
Amazing day
Boyfriend?
Upset
Plan
Negativity
Negativity harms
Interrogate
Can't live without you...
What was that...!
Glamour
Joy
Rumour
Heartbreak
Decision
Explanation
Struggle
Meeting them...
Wonder ~ Part 1
Wonder ~ Part 2
Trouble ~ Part 1
Trouble ~ Part 2
Trust
Shock
Not normal...
Finding answers...
Havoc
Bittersweet memory
Deep emotions
Stranger
Choosing life or death?
Risk
Lurking danger
Gift of destiny
Long lost family
New beginning
You're mine...
The unknown
It's meant to be
Robot
Messing with my head
I need you
The pull...
The real drama
Drama kings
Shadow on Silver Moon
Anniversary of "Alpha's Little World"
Betrayal
Sacrifice
Reunion
Bad luck
See you again...
With my life...
Liánhuā's embrace
Guardian
Nostalgic
Merry time
Soft...
Hard...
Downfall
Change
Illusion
Clash
Disaster
Conquer
Gone
Atonement
Promise
Multiple me...
One step closer...
Preparation
Euphoric ~ Part 1
Euphoric ~ Part 2
Euphoric ~ Part 3
Paradise
Cherry on top~
Overwhelmed
Hard but heavenly
Innocent
Cherished
Sayonara...
Writer's heart 💜
Writer is back 💜
New Story

Unexpected

4.6K 274 328
By HashTaeKook

Taehyung ran towards Jeongguk when he saw him walking back with the others. He felt relief after checking Jeongguk for any injury. He saw all of them safe and sound. Hoseok said, they defeated all the rogues and Taehyung knew that defeated means killed.

After staying for five days, Jeongguk, Taehyung and Jasmine packed their bags and got ready to leave for the city. The others wanted to request them to stay for a few days more, but they also knew that Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't take long vacation for their works. They all said goodbye to each other. Yoongi's parents asked Taehyung to visit the pack again next time.

Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly and didnot let him go for some minutes. Yoongi had to pulled the crying Jimin gently from Taehyung and hug him to comfort his mate. Taehyung cried too and promised Jimin to visit soon. He also requested Yoongi to keep his bestfriend happy and safe. Taehyung then gave Jin a big bear hug. When they came out from the head alpha's house, Taehyung saw many people were standing in the pack ground to see them off for the last time.

Ramona walked to them hesitantly and smiled a little at Jeongguk, then at Jasmine. She gave her farewell to Jasmine and Jasmine hugged her as a 'thank you'. Then she looked at Jeongguk and gave him farewell too. Taehyung noticed, she always got nervous and shy around Jeongguk. After averting her gaze from Jeongguk, she looked at Taehyung for a few seconds and then walked away. Taehyung followed her when the others were busy talking.

"Ramona, wait." Taehyung called her and she stopped in her track.

"Ramona...you are an adult now. You have the capacity to decide what is right and what is wrong. I hope, you will think about your own life and mate. I wish for you to get a wonderful and happy life." Taehyung smiled at her and she stared at him for a few seconds.

"I...hate...you." She whispered with teary eyes and Taehyung gulped.

"Ramona." Taehyung called out when she hurriedly walked away from there.

"What happened hyungie?" Taehyung turned around at Jasmine's voice.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go." Taehyung sighed and they walked back to Jeongguk.

After a few people walked away, Bogum and his brother came to say goodbye to them. To Taehyung's disappointment, the familiar redhead girl approached Jeongguk with a bright smile on her face. She couldn't hug him infront of everyone, so she shook hands with him. She paused for a second after seeing Taehyung, but instantly gave him a smile and said goodbye to him too. Taehyung did the same, though he always got uncomfortable around her.

Namjoon, Hoseok and the three special guards of Jeongguk, led them through the forest to that garage. After sitting inside the car, Taehyung yawned and soon fell asleep on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk securely held him in his arms and placed a soft kiss on his temple. Jeongguk woke him up when they reached the airport. They said goodbye to Namjoon and entered the airport with their luggage.

----------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back prince, prince's wife and princess." Yugyeom dramatically bowed and Taehyung giggled.

"How are you Yugyeom?" Taehyung smiled at Yugyeom.

"I'm good, your highness. How about you?" Taehyung laughed at Yugyeom's words.

"I'm also good." Taehyung replied.

"Everything is alright in the office?" Jeongguk asked after sitting inside the car beside Taehyung.

"Yes boss." Yugyeom replied and started the car.

"Classes again." Jasmine sighed and leaned back on her seat, in the front.

After reaching Jeongguk's house, Yugyeom stopped the car and they got out of the car. After that, Yugyeom left and they went to their own rooms to change and rest for a while.

Evening came and they started to make dinner. After having dinner, they talked with their hyungs on the video call. Jeongguk had to leave for his home office room for a sudden online meeting. Taehyung was looking for this opportunity as he wanted to ask Jasmine something. All the events of Ramona were disturbing his thoughts.

"Jasmine, I want to ask you something." Taehyung started while sitting beside Jasmine on the couch.

"What is it hyungie?" She asked without taking her eyes away from the tv.

"Tell me about...Ramona...from the childhood." Taehyung saw Jasmine turned her head towards him.

"Why do you want to know about her so bad?" She looked at him, confused.

"Please, Jasmine. I can't tell you now." Taehyung said.

"Okay...I'll tell you." Jasmine blinked for a few times and then nodded her head slowly.

"I don't remember how old I was, but I was very little back then. I didnot have girl playmate, so I used to play with my hyungs. One day, we saw a girl crying under a tree. Her kite got stucked in a tree and hyung took that out from the tree. Then she thanked him and we took her in as our playmate. Soon, she started to get comfortable around us. Her age was the same as me, but she was very shy. So, hyung always teased her as 'Mona darling'." Jasmine giggled at the last words.

But, then she stopped her laugh when she looked at Taehyung. He wore a blank face and she smiled nervously at him.

"He was a little kid back then." She smiled nervously and Taehyung huffed.

"Okay, continue." He said and she nodded her head.

"She started to open up to me and we became good friends. We got to know that she has her both parents and two siblings, one younger brother and one younger sister. They came from a Russian family as their great grandparents came to our pack and settled down. Hyung and I got interested and started to talk to her more as we wanted to learn some Russian language." Jasmine chuckled remembering her silly past and Taehyung smiled.

"She was very clumsy too. She often tripped and fell down. Hyung used to treat her injury because she cried loudly and was not very comfortable around the other hyungs. One day, she fell down in a lake while running around. We were very scared and didnot know what to do. But, hyung was always brave. He knew how to swim and dived in the water to save her. I screamed at his action you know. I was very scared." Jasmine looked at Taehyung with wide eyes and Taehyung bit his lips in anticipation.

"Everything was good. But then...something happened. I don't want to talk about that...I'm sorry hyungie." Jasmine lowered her head and started to fiddle her fingers.

"It's okay Jasmine. If you're not comfortable about that, then skip that part. I can understand." Taehyung held her hands gently and assured her, although he was dying to know the secret.

"Okay...years passed since that incident and only she and I remained friends as all the hyungs became adults. She started to become a little distant and more shy around the hyungs. Then hyung and I came here, to the city to settle down. After six months, we went to visit the pack. When I asked the hyungs about her, they said, she became different, she had changed. I was confused, so I went to meet her and found her on a tree, near the lake." Taehyung was intently listening to her and saw her frown.

"I remember that day clearly. She was in deep thought, facing the lake. When I called her, she looked at me with wide eyes and hid something in her jacket pocket. Then she jumped down from the tree and started to walk away. I called her many times but she ran away. I was upset at her behaviour. She never showed up although she knew, me and hyung were in the pack." Jasmine sighed.

"After that, everytime we visited the pack, I got to see her from afar. She always stayed alone and spent her time beside the lake. I tried to talk to her at first but then gave up trying. She avoided me everytime, giving excuses of works, or never showed up." Taehyung looked at Jasmine's slightly upset face.

"Oh...I see." Taehyung mumbled and Jasmine looked at him.

"Is anything happened hyungie? Why did you want to know about her?" She curiously asked Taehyung.

"Um...nothing special. She gives me not so good vibe, so I wanted to know her a little." Taehyung lied and bit his tongue.

"Oh...okay." Jasmine nodded her head slowly, thinking.

Taehyung wanted to say something, that's when Jeongguk entered the living room. He looked at the serious faces of them and raised his eyebrow.

"Any problem?" He asked and walked towards them.

"Yes." Taehyung said and Jeongguk sat beside him.

"Tell me, what is it?" Jeongguk asked gently.

"I'm sleepy." Taehyung put his head on Jeongguk's shoulder and Jeongguk chuckled.

"I have a solution to this problem. Carry you to your room and tuck you under the comforter." Taehyung grinned at Jeongguk's words.

"Ok, my single ass is out of this room." Jasmine stood up and walked upstairs.

"She is getting blunt day by day." Jeongguk shook his head and Taehyung giggled.

"Well, you need to find her a lover too." Taehyung said and Jeongguk snapped his head towards Taehyung.

"Never." Jeongguk grumbled and Taehyung laughed.

----------------------------------------------------

"Tae, you are back." Taehyung saw, Zitao stood up from the chair as soon as Taehyung entered the room.

"Yeah." Taehyung smiled and they both sat in their chairs.

Taehyung received a call from Zitao last night. He said that he wanted to meet Taehyung and listen about his trip. So, Taehyung agreed to go to a restaurent with him and they were currently sitting in a private dining room.

"Did you enjoy?" Zitao wiggled his eyebrows and Taehyung rolled his eyes at that.

"We went to his hometown to meet his family, not to honeymoon." Zitao grinned mischievously at Taehyung's words.

"Ayy...honey...moon...hmmm." Taehyung turned pink at his words.

"Shut up and you have to pay the bill today for teasing me. Remember that." Taehyung hit his arm.

"Okay okay." Zitao chuckled.

"So, how was the trip?" Zitao asked after a few seconds.

"It was wonderful, amazing." Taehyung gave him his boxy smile.

"That good?" Zitao blinked and Taehyung nodded his head.

That's when a waiter walked into the room and asked for their orders. They both told their orders to the waiter and the waiter walked out of the room.

"Zi...you know I finally found my childhood friend." Taehyung said after a few seconds.

"Childhood friend?" Zitao looked at Taehyung, confused.

"Yeah...I told you about my lost bestfriend, remember?" Taehyung looked at him expectantly.

"Oh...yeah yeah. I remember now. What was his name...Ji...Ji..." Zitao was thinking hard and Taehyung chuckled.

"Jimin." Zitao's head snapped towards Taehyung.

"Yeah, Jimin." He pointed his index finger towards Taehyung.

"But where did you meet him?" Zitao looked at Taehyung, tilting his head to the side.

"He is living in Jeongguk's hometown. He is...um..married to Jeongguk's cousin." Taehyung smiled at Zitao.

"Wow, that's nice. Isn't it a coincidence, Tae? You were searching for your childhood friend and then you became Jeongguk's boyfriend. Then you went to his family and met your long lost friend there. It's amazing." Zitao grinned widely.

"You're right, Zi." Taehyung smiled brightly.

"It's destiny, Tae." Taehyung couldn't help but agreed to Zitao's words.

"But, don't forget this friend, Tae." Zitao fixed his shirt collar.

"How can I forget you, Zi? You're my only bestfriend after Jimin." Taehyung softly smiled at him and he grinned back.

After a few minutes, their orders arrived and they started to eat their meals. Taehyung told Zitao more about his trip, avoiding the whole wolf incidents.

"Hey Tae, Sehun asked about you." Zitao said while drinking the fish soup.

"Oh, why? What did he say?" Taehyung asked and took a spoon full of fried rice.

"Nothing special. He just asked about you sometimes. How are you, what are you doing, where did you go a few days ago etc. He also said that he wanted to meet you after you return from your trip." Zitao shrugged his shoulder.

"What did you say to him about the trip?" Taehyung looked at Zitao.

"I told him that you went to your hometown." Zitao replied.

"Ok." Taehyung nodded his head and started to eat again.

----------------------------------------------------

"Wait, wait." Taehyung ran passing Jeongguk and Jeongguk chuckled.

"What happened hyungie?" Jasmine stopped near her car and turned around when she heard Taehyung.

"You forgot your car keys, silly. How would you drive, hm?" Taehyung held out his palm with the keys and she sheepishly smiled.

"Oh, my bad, how could I forget that?" She chuckled.

"By the way, you're becoming the perfect house-wife, no, house husband. Thank you hyungie." She gave a quick kiss on Taehyung's cheek and he blushed at her words.

"It's so satisfying to see my perfect family." Jeongguk came from behind and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Yeah, but now I have to go. I'll be late, bye you two." Jasmine hurriedly opened the car door and sat inside.

"Bye." Taehyung and Jeongguk said in unison, and Jeongguk chuckled again.

After a few minutes, Jasmine reached her school and parked her car at the parking lot. She walked in the hallway and turned a corner. Then she heard some noise. She curiously walked towards the sound and saw some girls in a corner. They were surrounding someone and talking. Pencil, pen, books, bottle were scattered around on the floor. Jasmine felt anger as she hated such staff. She even warned the school bullies many times.

"What is happening here?" Jasmine's voice boomed in the hallway and the girls turned around.

"You never learnt your lesson, girls." Jasmine sighed.

"Look, it's not your business. Why do you interfere everytime?" The leader asked.

"Because it's my business. I won't let happen wrong things infront of my eyes." Jasmine neared them.

"We were just asking her introduction." A girl said and Jasmine scoffed.

"Please, no more lying. My eyes are healthy." Jasmine sighed again.

"Go away or else...you know, what I am capable of." Jasmine said with a low voice and the girls gritted their teeth.

"Fine." Their leader said while looking at the girl at the corner.

They stomped away from there and Jasmine turned her gaze towards the girl. The girl was scared and staring on the floor. Jasmine bent down and started to pick up the things from the floor, then put them inside the girl's bag. Then she handed the bag to the girl.

"Don't be afraid. They can't do anything to you as long as I'm here, in this school." Jasmine assured her and the girl looked up.

"T-thank you." The girl bowed her head a little.

"What's your name?" Jasmine looked at her small face with wide eyes.

"Kasumi Hayashi." The girl replied in a small voice.

"Are you a Japanese?" The girl hesitantly nodded her head.

"Hi Kasumi, I'm Jasmine." The girl looked at Jasmine's extended hand and then shook her hand.

"You're a new student, right?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes, today is my first day here. My father got transferred to Seoul, so I had to change my school." The girl replied in a small voice.

"So, you're totally unfamiliar to this place. Hmm...let me help you then." Jasmine smiled a little at her and the girl stared at her.

"Yeah yeah, let her help you." They both turned around at the voice.

"When did you all arrive?" Jasmine asked.

"When you were offering her help." Lisa smirked and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Meet her, she is Kasumi. New student." Jasmine introduced the girl to her friends.

"Hi Kasumi." Jennie smiled widely.

"Hello." Jisoo smiled at the girl.

"Hmm...Kasumi. Looks like a deer, caught in the headlight." Lisa looked at the girl.

"Lis." Jasmine looked at Lisa with narrowed eyes.

"What?" Lisa challenged her with the same tone.

"Don't tell me, she caught your attention." Lisa slowly smirked.

"How can you say that?" Jasmine raised her eyebrow.

"Because, you never offered help to a new student to settle down." Lisa's smirk stayed the same.

"Oh come on, she just got bullied by those morons of our school. She was very scared." Jasmine said.

"Stop teasing her Lisa." Jennie playfully smacked Lisa's head.

"Ouch. Damn little french bean. You have so much strength in such a tiny hand." Lisa rubbed her head and Jisoo chuckled.

"Stop laughing, control your tiny girl or else I'll throw her in a ocean one day." Lisa hissed and the others laughed.

"These are my friends. They are always like this. So, if you need any help, don't hesitate to come to them or me. Okay?" Jasmine turned her head towards the girl and smiled.

"Okay, thank you so much." The girl smiled shyly.

"You are too cute." Jasmine looked at the girl and the girl stared at her with wide eyes.

"T-thank you." The girl blushed and bit her lower lip.

"Y-you are...beautiful." The girl started to fidget her fingers and looked shyly at Jasmine.

Then the girl walked away from there hurriedly and Jasmine raised her eyebrows. She looked at her friends and blinked.

"What was that?" Jasmine asked and they laughed at her innocent look.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hey baby, what are you doing?"

Taehyung smiled after hearing Jeongguk's deep voice on the phone.

"I'm going to a restaurent." Taehyung replied while driving his car.

"Restaurent? Will you have lunch with your colleagues?"

Taehyung giggled a little at the little hint of jealousy in Jeongguk's voice.

"Yeah, a friend and also a colleague. Relax Gguk, Zi will be with me." Taehyung smiled widely although Jeongguk didnot see him.

"Hmm...okay. Take care, love."

Taehyung smiled softly at his gentle voice.

"You too, Gguk. Bye." Taehyung said and stopped his car at the hotel parking lot.

"Bye baby."

The line got cut and Taehyung stepped out of the car. He spotted Zitao's car at a little far and walked towards his car.

"Did you wait for so long?" Taehyung asked after seeing Zitao inside the car.

"Nope. I arrived here five minutes ago." Zitao replied and got out of his car.

"Did he tell you the room number?" Taehyung asked as they walked in the hotel lobby.

"Yeah, room 157." Zitao replied and then they entered the elevator.

When they reached the specific room, they noticed a big flower bouquet infront of the door. Taehyung looked at the beautiful pink roses and noticed a white card. He took that out and unfolded the card.

"Thank you for coming Taehyung. Please, open the door." Taehyung mumbled the words.

"Wow, romantic." Zitao looked at the card over Taehyung's shoulder.

"Shut up." Taehyung glared at him and Zitao put his index finger on his lips.

Taehyung put the flower bouquet aside and opened the door. As soon as he opened the door and stepped inside, many flower petals fell down over him. He stood there stunned and then slowly ran his gaze around the room. The room was decorated very beautifully and romantically. They both looked around the room.

There were rose petals and balloons on the floor. Some small flower bouquet were on the side wall. A small round table in the middle of the room and two chairs were beside it. Rose petals were also on the table and a bottle of champagne with three glasses too.

"How is it, Taehyung?" Taehyung and Zitao turned around at the voice.

"It's beautiful." Taehyung tried to smile normally.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung stared at the male for a few seconds, didnot know what to reply.

"Um...yeah." Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

"I didnot know, you're a very romantic man." Zitao looked around the room again.

"Taehyung deserves so much better than this." They both snapped their heads at the words.

"Um...actually, I wanted to call Taehyung only. But then I thought, he might be uncomfortable being in a hotel room with me. So, I decided to invite you too." Zitao looked at Taehyung.

"Why did you want to invite me only, Sehun? And why would I feel uncomfortable around you?" Taehyung looked at the male, confused.

"Because...I wanted to say something to you. Personally...like this." Sehun stared at Taehyung with a slightly nervous look.

"What is it, Sehun?" Taehyung blinked.

Sehun walked towards Taehyung and held out a red rose infront of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at the flower and then looked at Sehun.

"Taehyung...I like you...very much. Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung froze in his place and Zitao widened his eyes.

"What...what did you say?" Taehyung mumbled, after a few seconds. He was shocked at the sudden proposal.

"Yes, Taehyung...I like you. I liked you from our trainee days. At first, I didnot feel anything for you and liked you as a friend. But, I knew that you liked me back then. Then I slowly started to like you too. But, I couldn't gather courage to confront you as we were working hard back then. I didnot want to disturb you as you were trying hard to make your career.  I was also thinking about my career. I'm sorry...I was a cowerd." Taehyung was listening to him while fidgeting his fingers in nervousness.

"But, now I regret that I didnot propose you back then. I regret so much...really. I want to be a part of your life, Taehyung. I want to be your boyfriend. Will you accept my proposal? Will you be my boyfriend, Taehyung?" Taehyung looked at Sehun's hopeful eyes and gulped to ease down his own nervousness.

"Did you see the press meeting a few days ago?" Taehyung asked Sehun after a few seconds.

"Yes, I did." Sehun nodded his head.

"Then why are you...getting your hopes high?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at Taehyung's words.

"What do you mean, Taehyung? Was not that for the business?" Sehun confusedly looked at Taehyung.

"No...that was not for business. I'm really in a relationship with him." Sehun widened his eyes at Taehyung's words.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed again. Taehyung saw a hurt look on his eyes and felt bad. He understood that Sehun was sure about his positive answer. Sehun gulped and ran his tongue over his lips to wet his dried lips. He lowered his eyes to the floor after staring at Taehyung for some times.

"Okay..." He slowly nodded his head and then ran his hand through his hair.

"I can understand." He mumbled and then smiled a little at Taehyung.

"Sehun...I-" Taehyung slowly started but then stopped when Sehun shook his hand infront of Taehyung.

"No Taehyung, don't say anything now. I'll be more hurt if you say 'I'm sorry' or something like that. I like you, so I confessed it. It feels good to confess your feelings." Sehun smiled again and turned around, then slowly walked out of the room.

Taehyung stared at the door and then sighed. Zitao slowly walked towards Taehyung and patted his shoulder a little. Taehyung turned his head towards him.

"I found my long lost friend, but lost another." He mumbled.

"No, you've not lost. He will take time." Zitao said.

"I hope, he will be ok." Taehyung nodded his head.

I know, I took a long time. Sorry dears.*Pouting*😗

Are you all good? I missed you all so much.❣️

Stay strong, healthy and happy. Saranghaeyo...💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 37.6K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
441K 24.5K 63
"How dare you kiss me you fucktard!" "Aww!! Just a little kiss on the lips made you this hot!!! I wonder how'll you react if I fuck you hard....." "O...