Times of our lives (TOL)

By kiMjinkJ

Top student Xie Meng had done badly in the high school entrance examinations, and so enrolled in W High. Ther... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: End
Chapter 50: Fanwai(side story)

Chapter 14

179 4 0
By kiMjinkJ

When Han Dong came out of the examination room, he saw Ji Qinyang leaning against the wall with headphones. The two met each other. The boy smiled and pulled the headphones off his head.

"Hello." Han Dong nodded.

"Hi." Ji Qinyang glanced behind him: "What about Xie Meng?"

"He went to help the teacher collect the papers."

Ji Qinyang pointed inside: "Can I go in?"

Han Dong smiled: "Go in, he should be waiting for you."

Xie Meng helped the teacher who supervised the exam to bind the papers. When he was about to end, he couldn't help but look outside for a few more times. The supervisor asked him to ask him: "Someone is waiting for you?"

Xie Meng was a little embarrassed: "Well ..."

The proctor teacher joked: "Is it a girlfriend?"

Xie Meng was embarrassed, but did not deny it. He quickly bound the last few papers and stood up to say hello.

"Go on." The proctor's teacher smiled and waved: "Don't let your girlfriend wait."

Ji Qinyang sat in the corridor and watched Xie Meng ran from a distance. He pretended to close his eyes without moving, and sure enough, the other side stepped lightly as he approached.

Xie Meng thought Ji Qinyang was asleep, he squatted down, and leaned over to take off the headphones from the boy.

Ji Qin Yang outstretched his arm around Xie Meng's neck, and dragged him into his arms.

Xie Meng: "........."

Ji Qinyang opened his eyes and looked down at him: "What do you want?"

"..." Xie Meng tried not to let his entire body rest on Ji Qinyang: "You haven't slept?"

"It was meant to sleep." Ji Qinyang said lazily.

Xie Meng's expression of disbelief.

Ji Qinyang freed one hand and touched Xie Meng's hair, and then pressed his back to his face.

Xie Meng: "?"

Ji Qinyang smiled: "I want to kiss you."

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang approached him: "Can you?"

Xie Meng's face was suspiciously red. Don't look away and said stiffly, "... why ask?"

The boy's lips smelled of soda, a bit sweet and clean. Ji Qinyang kissed him for a while and then began to be dissatisfied. He squeezed Xie Meng's chin and shook it gently, coaxing: "Open your mouth."

"..." Xie Mengcai opened his mouth and caught his tongue.

The two kissed for a long time until they had to separate.

Ji Qinyang is still holding each other tightly.

Xie Meng pushed him: "Get up."

Ji Qinyang hung the headset around his neck: "Would you like to go to my house?"

"Next time." Xie Meng smiled: "Tonight there are rolling gods on Nanhao Street, they will all go."

Ji Qinyang: "..."

Xie Meng only felt a sink on his shoulder, and Ji Qinyang's face was buried in his neck.

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help crying: "What are you doing?"

"It's not coquetry," Ji Qinyang muttered. "It's charging."

"?" Xie Meng could not react for a moment.

Ji Qinyang: "I need to be full of happiness alone to share you with others."

Xie Meng laughed: "... Suddenly you feel a little waste of writing songs."

Ji Qinyang: "?"

Xie Meng turned his face and kissed each other's forehead: "It's better to sing than to sing."

Rolling the gods is the most lively temple fair in Suzhou every year. The shops are full of sights and yells. Many children ride on the shoulders of adults.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan also carried Zhuo Jinjin up. The little girl was braided with a shofar and holding a windmill in her hand.

Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang arrived late, and squeezed for a long time to reconcile with Zhang Gangbang.

"How was the exam?" Qi Fei was too noisy around him, "How can you rank?"

Zhang Bangbu bought cotton candy that was bigger than his face, and he was afraid to run into people, so he could only hold it high: "How can I ask for the results just after the exam?"

Qi Fei despised: "This is just your idea of ​​studying scum."

Ji Qinyang bought a drink and came back with a few of them.

"A few days after the results?" Zhuo Xiaoyuan asked as she sucked pearls.

Xie Meng thought for a moment: "Next month."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "First or second is either you or Han Dong. He is not less stressed than you."

Ji Qinyang inserted a straw into his cup of milk tea, took a sip, and exchanged it with Xie Meng's unopened hand.

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang made a mouthful of him while nobody noticed: "Indirect kissing."

Zhang Lianban had finished drinking his share, and he saw that Xie Meng held milk tea for a long time without moving: "Aren't you going to drink it? Don't drink it for me." Then you should reach out to get it.

Xie Meng quickly bite the straw ...

"I drank," Xie Meng said vaguely.

Ji Qinyang handed the unopened milk tea to Zhang Lianban, who was suddenly embarrassed: "What do you drink ..."

Ji Qinyang smiled. He naturally took the milk tea in Xie Meng's hand: "It is enough for me and Xie Meng to have a drink."

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang held the straw that Xie Meng had sucked and raised an eyebrow at the other side.

At night, lanterns were hung on both sides of Nanhao Street, and a bronze statue of Baxian stood on the square. There were real people dressed as Hexiangu, carrying bamboo baskets to sell lotuses and lotus tents.

Behind Nanhao Street is the moat. The sightseeing wheel is full of people. Zhuo Xiaoyuan is holding Zhuo Jinjin and stands on the shore. The lights are full of river water. The gongs and drums were loud, and the dragon and lion dance team joined in. He Xiangu threw up a lotus-like hydrangea, and the dragon wandered around the river.

The crowd moved slowly along with the dragon and lion team, Qi Fei grabbed the bar, and turned back hard and urged: "Let's go! Let's break up!"

Ji Qinyang pulled a hand over Xie Meng, hooked his shoulder, almost half-embraced and slowly moved forward. Zhuo Jinjin rode on Zhuo Xiaoyuan's neck and fell to the back, because he was so eye-catching, he was not afraid to lose it. .

Someone lit the fire tree silver flower at the entrance of the store, and the dazzling stars exploded everywhere. Take the time to take pictures.

Qi Fei grabbed the lion dance and borrowed the lion's head to wear on his own head. Zhuo Xiaoyuan bought a bannerman for Zhuo Jinjin. All the big and small were holding the windmill stupidly. Xie Meng bit the cotton candy. Ji Qinyang went to eat the other side, and the two laughed across sugar.

"Brother!" Zhuo Jinjin patted Zhuo Xiaoyuan excitedly and shouted, "Look! There are so many stars!"

Zhang Gang said with his head up, "The weather is so good."

Qi Fei: "It's rare, I probably won't see it in a few years."

Ji Qinyang grabbed Xie Meng's shoulder from behind. Because there are too many people, this action is not obvious.

Zhang Gang raised his camera: "Let's take another one?"

The four stood together, Zhuo Jinjin was hugged by Zhuo Xiaoyuan, the bar was racked, and the machine ran quickly. As a result, the action was too urgent and did not stop, and he fell directly on Xie Meng.

"Hurry up!" Zhang Lianbi scrambled up and scrambled up: "Three consecutive shots!"

"..." Xie Meng helped him adjust his posture.

Qi Fei extruded a sentence from his teeth: "The second one."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan couldn't hold his sister anymore.

"Everyone, everyone! The last one is here!" Zhang Gang barked and shouted, "k-i-s-s——!"

Ji Qinyang quickly turned his head and kissed Xie Meng's face.

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhang Gang holding the camera and madly said: "I didn't make you really kissed !!! The only one is good !!!"

Qi Fei looked at the photos and joked: "Boss Ji, you are partial, why don't you kiss me? How many years have I been with you ..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan's face was cold, but the focus was completely on the other side: "Why can't I take pictures like this ... it's too ugly."

Five people were in trouble for a long time, and they couldn't remake it in the end.

The youthful and calm scene is Zhuo Xiaoyuan's expressionless face holding Zhuo Jin's face, Qi Fei's invisible eyes, the ridiculous look of Zhang Gang trying to stand upright, and Ji Qinyang falling on The kiss on Xie Meng's face.

Above the Jiangnan water village, under the Wanli Xinghe, it connects the long history and carries the long and mottled years in the future.

On the day of the math result, Xie Meng was not very concerned. Until the big red banner was pulled up in the school, Xie Meng was called out by the Maitreya in the middle of the class.

"It hasn't been so long in W." Qi Fei looked at the playground. "You see Maitreya."

Ji Qinyang glanced from a distance and asked casually: "What do you say after school?"

Qi Fei: "I want Xie Meng to help him with maths, and I'm almost ... how about you?"

"I'm sure I will take the art test," Ji Qinyang suddenly said, "I received a recommendation letter from Alto last week."

Qi Fei froze for a moment, then excited: "You boss! Silent! That's it ?!"

Ji Qinyang smiled: "It's just a letter of recommendation. I want to read their composition department. I have to go through the music theory first."

"I don't understand." Qi Fei whispered, and he was silent for a while, with some emotions: "It's about a year and a half, and we are about to go our separate ways."

Ji Qinyang did not speak. He watched Xie Meng pass under the shade of the tree, and the sun fell on his face through the lush foliage. Look at the second floor.

The two looked at each other, Xie Meng smiled towards Ji Qinyang.

In the classroom after school, there were only four people, Qi Fei, Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang. Maitreya left the key. Because of fear of noise, Qi Fei closed the front and back doors.

Four people were fighting at the table, Qi Fei and Zhang Lianban were sitting side by side like students. Xie Meng sat opposite and picked up the wrong questions of the two to speak. Ji Qinyang had nothing to do. He wrote lyrics while listening to the music. nothing.

"Bring a to b, the same can be proved ..." Xie Meng's nib suddenly stroked a long strip on the draft paper, staring at it for a long time and still couldn't understand it.

"What can be proved by the same reason?" Zhang Lianban's expression was blank, he narrowed his eyes and flew together, and the latter was stupid than he looked ...

Xie Meng frowned slightly, he seemed to be patient, and quickly finished the question.

"Did you understand?" Xie Meng took a deep breath. Under the desk, Ji Qinyang's hand was resting on his lap, and the other was holding his head to write and draw like no one else.

"..." Zhang Gang began to seriously doubt his IQ, and could only bite his head and demanded, "Why ... you say it again?"

Ji Qinyang's hand moved to Xie Meng's knee, and the latter shrank with itch.

Qi Fei: "?"

Xie Meng embarrassed, "I'm sorry to meet you ..."

Ji Qinyang finally put his hand back, Xie Meng resisted the urge to look at his expression, and talked about the subject again.

Zhang Lianban and Qi Fei seemed to understand, and the two took their papers to do it again. The next second, Xie Meng was held under the desk by Ji Qinyang.

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang pretended to hold his head to look at the wind outside the window, and the boy's fingertips slowly crossed Xie Meng's palm, and finally became tightly intertwined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 891 27
შენ, შენ და ისევ შენ...
4.7K 195 12
After 9 years we see Gian , Shizuka , Suneo , Doraemon , Dekisugi and Nobita Everyone in this group has gone through drastic changes but Nobita was...
25.6K 999 43
Title: 重生之绝对宠爱 Author: 醉笑浮生 Status: Completed Description: Lin Xuan is dead, the cause of death is obvious. He couldn't figure out what the hell he...
193K 9.4K 21
Tony Stark, as known as the infamous Iron Man, is constantly getting wounded in fights. Doctor Stephen Strange seems to be the only doctor suited for...