Deal? || Clexa AU

By Aphrodite_But_Gay

It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the pl... More

Chapter 1 - Deal?
Chapter 2 - Screw You
Chapter 3 - Jack Daniels
Chapter 4 - Commander Hot Stuff
Chapter 5 - A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 6 - Commander Hot Stuff Pt. 2
Chapter 7 - A Night Of Excitement
Chapter 8 - A State Of Flux
Chapter 9 - That's 2 For Woods
Chapter 10 - Business Is Business
Chapter 11 - The Past Resurfaces
Chapter 12 - The Woods
Chapter 13 - Blissful
Chapter 14 - Blissful Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - Forgive Me
Chapter 16 - Heartache To The Fullest
Chapter 17 - Butt Stuff?
Chapter 18 - Paris
Chapter 19 - Raven?
Chapter 20 - The Other Woman
Chapter 21 - The Other Woman Pt. 2
Chapter 22 - The Other Woman Pt. 3
Chapter 23 - Oh, Commander!
Chapter 24 - A Challenge At Our Doorstep
Chapter 25 - Blood Must Have Blood
Chapter 26 - Revenge
140AD - The Rise To Empress
Chapter 27 - You Don't Fuck With The Franko's
Chapter 28 - Lesbians Coming Through, Beep Beep
Chapter 29 - See You Soon
A Rose By Any Other Name

140AD - The Rise To Empress

3K 93 59
By Aphrodite_But_Gay

Since this story is almost over ... This is coming up!

Alexandria Silvestre [Latin for Woods] was born in the small city of Polis raised by her parents Maximus and Becca Silvestre.

Maximus was the owner of one of the most renowned Gladiatorial academies in all of Rome where novice warriors and slaves would come to train as Gladiators.
In some instances even decorated warriors would come to learn the trick of the trade to become Gladiators fit to fight in the fierce Colosseum.

Alexandria had taken an extensive interest in her fathers profession at a young age and started training with the fierce warriors. Female Gladiators were people that was of an extreme rarity but still they fought in the Colosseum with men as their equals.

When a civil war struck, Alexandria was prepared to fight alongside her brothers and sisters but what she was not prepared for was to lose her family and lover Costia.

After the war she decided that Polis had nothing more to offer her now that she had lost everything she had ever loved. In her grief Lexa and her best friend Octavia set out to Rome to fight in the Colosseum and Lexa feels if death befall her, it would not matter.

After her first fight and many kills, the new Emperor Jake Gryphem [Latin for Griffin] was quite satisfied with her performances and show of skill being able to cut down men three times her size.

Upon personally meeting Alexandria by his request after a match in the arena, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to set Alexandria in his daughter, Clarke Gryphem's personal guard which Alexandria honourably accepts as it is a request from her Emperor.

However, upon meeting Clarke Gryphem, Alexandria is absolutely blown away by her Empress's beauty.

Although Alexandria continues to fight in the Colosseum to free her mind of her demons, her Empress clouds her mind and she now fights to live.

And so her Rise to Empress begins in 140AD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 277 20
Lexa is a successful marketing technologist at a growing company and seems to have everything she ever wanted. That's until her whole world is comple...
98.9K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
184K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
129K 3.7K 54
These events take place immediately following the fateful events of episode 3x07. I wanted to rewrite the ending of Clexa (or non-ending in this case...