Sweetness Of Love āœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Abir's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 02

1.2K 135 56
By free_bird_123_

I turn off the 8 am alarm on my phone as I yawn and stretch my arms. Sunday's are bliss if you have a good sleep then bed coffee. Sadly, since I'm not leaving with Mom and Masi I can't get coffee on the bed and have to make efforts to walk in the kitchen and put my hands to action.

Opening my phone, I open the gallery and unlock the hidden photos, as I tap on Mishti's picture secretly clicked by me on Christmas night. A small smile plays on my lips as I recall few events of Christmas night.

One of the interesting moment was when we shook hands introducing ourselves. I agree I took hold of it more than required but even she didn't try to pull her hand away.

One of the best moment was when I, Mishti, Arya and Aryan entered the elevator and party together.

One of the lovely moment was when our hands had accidentally brushed.

One of the exciting moment was when I had secretly clicked her picture while she was talking with her friends.

One of the surprising moment was when she asked me to hit on the dance floor and then I ended up dragging her with me.

One of the childish moment was when I secretly kept my phone on one of the dinner tables and requested her to call on my number so that I can find my phone by hearing its ring.

"Good morning Papa" Exciting voices reach my ears as Arya and Aryan hopped on my bed followed by a few kisses on my cheeks by them.

"Good morning kiddos" Kissing their forehead I smile, Arya hugs me as she giggles while Aryan looks at us cutely.

Aryan is just like me. He observes everything carefully. Thinks before acting or saying anything. Finds happiness in seeing other's smile. Most of the time he stays silent. He is just a few minutes elder than Arya, still acts like a protective elder brother. Still, he is just a 7-year-old kid who has a huge crush on dangerous things like Gun and Knife. Well, not his problem he got the habits of his father!

I still remember their childhood days when they were just 2 years old. Aryan just wanted action shows and never let anyone put any other princess type shows so that Arya can watch them. Even if we put princess or girly type shows on the laptop for Arya she would just cry and point in her brother's direction.

All of her pink toys were soon converted to toys like cars and guns. Though her dressing sense is still like a cute girl.

"So, who needs Pediasure and who needs Horlicks?" I walk to the kitchen carrying my kids in my arms.

"I would prefer plain milk!" Aryan states as I make him and Arya sit on the counter.

"Papa, Will you just mix both and give me?" Arya points on Pediasure and Horlicks as she licks her lips, always love sweet things! Well, again, not her fault just like her father.

"Why don't you drink half a glass of milk with Pediasure and another half with Horlicks? Hmm?" I try to keep it simple for her as I don't know if it'll be okay to mix both.

"Does it taste eww if we mix both?" Keeping her finger on her chin she asks more like asking to herself.

"Maybe!" I shrug keeping the milk warm.

"So, Aryan? What's going in the little mind of yours?" I lightly tap on his head finding him lost somewhere.

"Papa, isn't it good to be different and unique?" He raises his eyebrows as a small smile plays on his lips.

"Of course it is!" I smile at him as I pour the milk into glasses.

"So, what I wanted to say is why to be the same as other kids and have toy guns when we can have something different and unique like The real guns?" He shows his teeth as I roll my eyes and Arya chuckles. I knew something like this is going to come.

"True bro! Papa, since we are already unique by having both Mumma and Papa just in Papa so we deserve to have unique things too!" Arya states as she looks between me and her brother.

"Arya, Aryan" I give them a pointed look, sensing the seriousness in my tone they looked at each other.

"Where's my milk?" They stated together as they glance at me then at the glass. Trust my kids to solve the serious situation in a simple way just by looking at each other. Sometimes I wonder how do they understand each other so much just by looking. But then I assume maybe that's because they are Twins.

I give them a glass of milk and make coffee for myself. I can feel their gaze on me as I am busy making coffee.

"What happened?" I ask softly glancing at my two precious gems.

"Why don't you teach me how to make coffee? I'll get it for you in the morning at your bed. I promise I won't break anything!" Arya's answer makes me smile, pinching her pink nose I chuckle.

"Thanks for the concern Princess, but it's totally fine" She licks her lips as she keeps the glass on the counter.

"It's not fine! We know you are used to drinking coffee in the morning!" Aryan states giving me a small smile.

"Okay! Keep everything aside. Put a full stop to your intelligent brains. Go fresh up" I pick them up from the counter and walk towards their room.

Running inside the washroom they start to brush their teeth while I remove their outfit from the wardrobe.

"Whoever brushes first is going to take bath first!" Arya's challenging voice reaches my ears.

"Never mind, I'll use the spare washroom to take bath" Aryan answers to her. They always end up challenging each other.

Sometimes they end up helping each other.

Sometimes they'll team up and challenge me.

Sometimes they team up and help me.

✧✧✧

"Papa" I tear my gaze away from my laptop to look at Arya and Aryan who are standing with innocent faces. Something is coming up!

"Hmm?" I raise my eyebrows at them.

"Come here with us" Running towards me they keep the laptop on the couch as they start dragging me.

"What happened?" I keep on asking as they drag me towards their room which went on deaf ears.

"There!" They point at the club area of these apartments which is clearly visible from the balcony of their room. Ms Eva has maintained everything really well.

"You guys want to play with them?" I question looking at the kids playing there. The first thought that came to my mind was 'Hell No! They are not going there. They may get hurt as the teenage boys are busy playing football'.

But then, never control your kids so much that they lose their freedom and start to do things secretly.

"Okay! Let's go!" I state smiling at them.

"Yay!" They screeched excitedly, hugging my legs.

"Wear your socks and shoes. Remember to stay alert okay? Elder brothers are playing football you may get hurt so pay attention" I sit on my knees as I make them understand.

"Don't worry Papa, I'm always with My Arya" Aryan smiles at me as he puts his arm around his sister's shoulder.

"Yeah Yeah! But bro I'm also always with you" Arya rolls her eyes as she puts her arms around her brother's shoulder.

I know they are with each other but Arya is too innocent to take care of herself as she enjoys a lot and doesn't pay attention to her surroundings. On the other hand, Aryan always pays attention to his surroundings. Still, he is a kid and as a father, I'll have to go with them.

After getting ready we three reached the ground floor through the elevator. I had the urge to go down by stairs to see Mishti by any chance if she's in the corridor but my children were so excited to go down that they didn't want to go down by stairs even till the 24th floor.

"Woah!" Arya exclaims as she looks at the corner where a group of kids are playing hide and seek. In no time her grip on my hand losses before she runs towards the direction which has been an exciting spot for her now. Soon after she ran Aryan runs after her. I watch them silently not willing to interrupt their freedom.

My eyes wander around the club, the middle with a huge swimming pool and the sun lounger chairs around it. Each side of the club has a different environment. One side filled with teenagers while the other side filled with kids.

The entrance of the club is busy with people coming and going, a group of girls gossiping standing beside the entrance.

I turn around to look at my back to find the corner filled with greenery, a girl sitting on the grassy land with her legs stretched forward while she is busy doing something on her laptop. The headset on her head made me assume she is listening to songs or watching something.

My sharp gaze didn't take moment to identify that familiar face, the face which was a new Christmas gift for me. Well, that's what I assumed.

Taking long steps with no noise I reach near her and silently sit beside her, that's when I notice she is playing a game.

"Hey," I say silently to which she didn't pay attention, "Hello Hello" I tap her shoulder.

She gritted her teeth in irritation, as she said, "Sam, just leave me alone for some time. I said right I'll check the dresses later and never mind I have already told Badi maa about it. Let me enjoy my Sunday with games!"

I think she's assuming me to be her friend Samira. But hey the keywords are leave me alone for some time. I sit next to her silently watching her play the game GTA Vice City.

I keep glancing at my kids who are now playing in the slides. I just smile at how Aryan follows Arya always. Even if Arya gives him chance to slide first he would just shake his head and gesture her to go. The little girl is too excited to play while her brother enjoys while staying just back of her.

An hour later, I find Mishti saving the game and click the exit button. Removing her headset she turns around and her eyes widen in shock as quickly places her hand above her heart. Covering from the shock she leaves a low chuckle after realising it's me, a human and not a ghost.

"You scared me!" She mutters slowly as she takes the water bottle from her bag. I simply nod and smile at her.

"When did you come?" She asks after drinking the water.

"Arya and Aryan wanted to enjoy with the kids so came here around 12:30, I guess" I point at my kids who are looking extremely happy with all the kids.

"What I mean is when did you come and sit next to me?" She explains her question.

"Uh, here!" I nod at the place, "The time you assumed me to be your friend, Sam"

"It wasn't Sam!" She exclaimed biting her tongue, "You could have told your name! Anyway, any specific reason to wait for so long till I exit the game?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Nothing specific. I don't know anyone here" I point at the people at the club, "Since my kids found a place to enjoy I had to stay but then I found you here. And you are the only person who I know a little well"

"You know me?" She teasingly questions, "So, Mister, what do you know about me?"

"That you are Mishti Agarwal. A girl who is staying with her two friends named Samira and Shreya" I speak the little information which I got to know in two days, "And yeah that you have Badi maa with whom you talk on call"

"Is this the thing which tells that you know me?" She chuckles shaking her head.

"Well till I get to know you completely I would consider this information as I know you" I use my fingers to show quotation marks on my last three words.

"Mr Rajvansh you have gone mad!" She slowly hits on my head and we both end up laughing.

"Done with your lunch?" She asks checking the time on her wristwatch.

"Umm... No, I'll have to cook now" I look at my kids again who have so much energy that they are not tired of playing, "What time is it?"

"It's 2:00" She puts the laptop in her bag, "If you don't mind can your kids have lunch with me today?" This is something I didn't expect.

"Uh? Sorry?" I uttered not knowing what to answer.

"Even you can come with them" She adds ignoring my question and stands up.

"I don't want to bother you. If you are thinking I struggle cooking then it's wrong I cook really well, wait, why don't you come to my flat you can have lunch with the three of us?" Standing up I say everything quickly.

"I don't really care how you cook or if you struggle cooking" She rolls her eyes at me then looks at kids, "I love kids a lot. Every Sunday I invite all the kids to my flat and have lunch with them"

The moister in her eyes clearly states she is feeling like crying yet she blinks her eyelashes and dries her tears.

"Consider me as a kid for today" I chuckle slowly to light up her mood.

"Nope Nope! Kids are cute unlike you!" She states in a joking way.

"Well yeah! Because I'm hot not cute" Playfully I wink at her, she looks at me for a while then rolls her eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hope it was good?

I would request my readers to share their honest reviews about the book instead of 'Please update soon'

Also, something exciting coming soon on The Sweetness Of Love! 😉

Thank y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 2.2K 36
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...
248K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
803K 35.2K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
3.3K 149 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...