π‘«π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’π’–π’” π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™

By samzieminoza

10 years ago.... The land is shaking.People are running.Crying is heard everywhere. Looking around,many are d... More

Cast
π‘·π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

14 1 0
By samzieminoza

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Third Person's POV

"Tell us Lorraine." A brunette girl named Jessy ask her. "What did you know about the black world?"

Lorraine, in chains stares at her evil with a smirk.

"How many times will I tell you Jessy..that..I..don't ..know... that..black world!" she shouts.

Jesse laughed along with her cousin Clark.

"How many times do you think will she lie, Clark?" Jessy asked her cousin who was right beside her.

"I can't determine. It may take thousand times." Clark answered.

Jessy step closer to Lorraine.

"Why can't you tell the truth Lorraine? This time, we need to help each other's hand. Can you just cooperate?"

"Cooperate?"Lorraine repeated and laughs. "What kind of joke is that Jessy? And..cooperate for what?Even though your father is a police, it doesn't matter if I know the black world."

"Oh my God, Lorraine!" she shouts and claps, it really evident that she's getting frustrated with Lorraine's answers. "I really admire your bravery!" Amusement was evident on Jessy's voice. "Tell me..what is the black world?" She asked again.

Lorraine chuckles.

"Jessy..you'll die first before I'll tell you." Lorraine said with a smirk plastered on her face.

Jessy smiles evily.

"Oh really?..How can you make sure of that Lorraine?..You might die first before I will." Jessy mocked.

"I'm pretty sure you'll die first." The black-haired girl said an evil smirk forming on her lips.

"Oh...How? When, Lorraine?"

"Today. You'll die today."

Jessy and Clark laughs.

"Where did you get that joke Lorraine?" Jessy said between her laugh.

"Its not a joke." Lorraine muttered.

"Oh. Then whats your proof?"

Lorraine smiles evily.

"In one second... I can kill you, right here... right now."

"Oh..Lorraine...aren't you hallucinating?" Jessy asked but Lorraine remains silent. "But its not bad to try...if you can..then kill me."

Lorraine grinned. This girl really think I'm joking. She thought.

"Wish granted."

Lorraine looks directly to Jessy's eyes.

"Kill." She muttered.

And without any second Jessy was now laying on the floor... dead.

Clark's eyes widened seeing his cousin laying in front of him, lifeless. He looked at Lorraine with shocked evident on his eyes.

"You? Do you want to die?" Lorraine asked the shocked boy.

Clark immediately shakes his head.

"Then release me." She ordered.

Clark nodded as he hastily went to get the keys to free her.

After Lorraine was released, Clark was so silent, fearing that if he spoke a word Lorraine would kill him in the spot. But suddenly, Lorraine broke the silence as they came in the front of a house.

"Is this your house?" She asked as she examined it's exterior.

"Y--yeah." Clark stuttered.

"Let me come in." Lorraine said and entered the house.

Wherever Lorraine walked in, Clark followed. Of course, Lorraine is a stranger and Clark must be careful of her.

Lorraine saw Clark's puppy that makes Clark's heartbeat fast.

The ravenhaired girl looks directly at the puppy's eyes and suddenly...it dies.

"What did you just do?!" Clark shouted.

Lorraine looked at him.

"Don't worry." She assured.

She looks at the puppy again and suddenly...

The dog is alive again.

Clark's eyes widened in surprise.

"H--how did you do that?" Clarks asked, still surprised at what he saw.

Lorraine opens her eyes and look at him.

"So do you believe that I can kill and make a living creature live again?"

"Yes. B-but how could you do that?" Clark asked, he was scared and amuse at the same time.

"Its my ability." She told him. "And also I need your help."

"Help? For what?"

Lorraine sighs and answered.

"Help me find the other five members." Lorraine looked at him straight in the eye with a serious expression.

"Five members?"

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Samantha ascended from the pool and the three girls in front of her we're laughing at her.

"How's the bath Samantha?" the girl in the center named Irish asks her.

She didn't give an answer, ignoring them. Instead, she went to grab her bag and wears her eyeglasses. She turns backs from the three girls and walked away but she stops when Irish called her.

"Again, Samantha?! You just gonna walk out?!" Irish shouted at her.

She sighed and face them.

"Won't you say a response or a comment if you enjoy taking a bath in the pool?" Megan asked, Irish's friend.

"Oh Hazel." Irish looks at her another friend. "Is she really silent even while she was working in your family? Many thought that you two are sisters."

"She will never be my sister." Hazel said in disgust. "She's too ugly to be my sibling."

"So.." Irish faces Samantha again. "Why don't you face us again? Or tell us something?"

"I forgot that I have something to tell you." Samantha said. "Your boyfriend will call you and would want to meet you in 5:00. And not just that...He will break up with you." After that statement she leaves. But she can still hear their laughter as she walks away.

"What kind of joke did she told you?" Megan asked as she had regained from her laughter.

"She's out of her mind." Irish stated. "She's crazy."

They laughed again, but it was cut short when they heard a phone rang.

And they surely knew that its Irish's phone, judging by the ringtone.

Irish grabs her phone and her heart beats so fast when she saw Sandy's name.

Sandy, her boyfriend was calling her.

"Hello Sandy," she answered the phone.

"Irish, can we meet this five o'clock. At the bridge near your house?"

Irish's eyes widened. She was now anxious as she started to believe what Samantha said.

She met with Sandy at the bridge, she was smiling as she push away the thought about what will happen based on what Samantha had said to her.

But when she arrived in front of him, she felt her heart dropped at what he said.

"Irish...lets break up." He said straight at her.

Irish frozed.

"S---sandy...No. W-what are you talking about?" Irish asked as she let out a nervous chuckled. "You're joking right?" She asked.

"Thats my decision, Irish. And I'm serious." Sandy told her with a serious face.

"B-but why?" Irish was now tearing up as. "Sandy...No, please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry, Irish. But I think this the best." Sandy told her with his head bowed down.

Irish's tears flowed downed at her cheeks.

"Tell me why?...Tell me Sandy!!! Tell me!!"

Sandy didn't say a word, he just stand there silently.

Suddenly, Irish remembered something.

"Is it because of Samantha?" She asked him.

"What?!" Sandy now looked up at her in confusion.

"Tell me!!...You like Samantha?" Irish asked, furious and angry visible in her eyes.

"What?! What are you talking about Irish? I don't even know who's that Samantha you're talking about!" Sandy defended.

"Don't lie to me Sandy. I know she's the reason why you want to break up with me!" Irish shouted with furiousness.

"First of all, I don't know who is Samantha. And second, what's the matter if she's the reason?"

"If she's not the reason then how come that she know that you will break up with me?" Irish told him.

"What?"

"You two must be planning all of these."

Sandy's face turn to confusion.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Meanwhile, the twins, Sophie and Sophia went to a lab where they saw their mother. They stand at her side while watching a machine operating something.

"The black world will open soon.. again." Shanna, thier mother said.

"I'm really confuse mom why do we have to do this." Sophie asked. "I just need a clear explanation."

"Me too mom." Sophia agrees.

They face each other and Shanna starts to explain.

"Through opening the black world, we can reduce the people.. but that's not our main goal." Shanna stands straight. "Through it, we will soon control the whole city."

"But..how?" Sophia ask.

"We are holding the machine for the black world. And I know the two of you, my daughters are wise to think of those sequences. But I assure you...soon..we will hold and have the power, money, and fame." Their mother told them with devilish grin plastered on her face.

The twins also smiled the way their mother did.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

*7 PM*

While Hananiah is writing something in her notebook, when her phone suddenly rang. Flipping her single ponytailed long hair, she went to grab her phone and answered the call.

"Yes Sandy?" she answered.

"It's finish."

"So?" she asks as she raises her eyebrows.

"Oh c'mon Hananiah. Won't you just cheer up your bestfriend?"

"Okay. I cheer you now."

Hananiah sighs.

"Is that only reason why you call me?"

"No....Another group I found..I very feel pity for their situation."

"So?"

"Hananiah..I know you will feel pity also if you saw them. I know you Hananiah."

"I'm not their parent to feed them."

"I surely know you wanna help them...I know your heart Hananiah.."

Hananiah sighs again.

"By the way I want to ask something."

"What?"

"You told me that you are belong to a group with a six members and all of you have special abilities." Hananiah was alerted when she heard what he said. "Does the one of you can...see the future?"

Hananiah's eyes widened.

"How did you know? Did you met her? Do you know her?" Hananiah asked.

"Not personally but...a girl studying in the town of Eagles can see the future. It's just my guessing."

"Whats her name?" she asked, now feeling hopeful.

"Samantha."

When she heard it and idea popped up in her head.

"Sandy,"

"Yes.."

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure. What is it Hananiah?"

✫☼︎☼︎☼︎✫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846 18 6
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
3.4K 194 29
Spirits, mysterious beings that come from another world. Their arrival brings destruction and strikes fear in the hearts of men. When the power of lo...
2.5K 34 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
130K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...