Tendou x Reader

By Southernwolves

All Tendou x Reader fics I've written More

Drug Dealings Part 1

421 5 0
By Southernwolves

Tw blow job, drugs

----------------

"Hey Y/N, you know who Tendou is?"

You blow out a hit from your bong, watching the wisps of smoke flutter into the air before turning your gaze to Kuroo.

"No, who's that?"

"Just some new dealer in town. I went and bought these from him."

He waves a plastic bag filled with white pills in your face. "Wanna try some?"

You scoff, "you just want me to be your little guinea pig. I mean what if I die from those?"

Kuroo snickers, "then I'll know they aren't safe."

You roll your eyes but reach for the bag nonetheless. "You owe me one."

"Sure," he drawls, "no problem~"

You snap the bag open and pop one of the pills into your mouth. It immediately melts on your tongue and a muted apple flavor explodes in your mouth. You feel a clean and cold sensation travel through your throat and a rush of pleasure as the drug reaches your head, everything felt hazy, and stumble into Kuroo's chest. He immediately grabs your shoulders to steady you.

"You alright?" he asks, concerned.

"Shit," you breath in deeply, "I'm better than alright, this feels amazing…" You mumble.

Kuroo laughs and eyes your dazed expression, "Well if you want more," he slips a piece of paper into your pocket, "you know where to find him."

--------------------------

You thumb the piece of paper Kuroo gave you, and stare at the mansion in front of you. Was this really the right location? What millionaire was also a drug dealer?

You were about to leave the property when you heard whispers by the forestry beside the mansion. Curious, you wander over and see two hooded figures. Luckily, you were close enough to make out what they were saying.

"Hey man, thanks for hooking me up." You spot two people; one guy in a black hoodie and another in a red hoodie, and watch you as black hoodie hands red hoodie some cash.

"No problem." Red hoodie replies. He then pockets the cash in his pocket and is about to make an exit until black hoodie speaks up.

"You know Tendou, you're really the talk of the town." Huh, so the red hoodie guy was Tendou.

"Yeah? That's nice. You can be on your way now." He waves an uninterested hand at black hoodie.

"Not a gossip type of guy huh?" The two boys eye each other and the air feels awkward until black hoodie takes his leave. "See ya."

You watch black hoodie leave until his figure disappears behind the trees.

"So what do you want?"

Startled, you turn your head and see a pair of jean clad legs in front of you and travel your gaze up, meeting a pair of red eyes. "Uh.. Hey."

"Why are you spying on me?" he glares at you.

You stand up, brushing dirt from your pants, "I wasn't. I'm looking for Tendou."

His attitude took a complete 180 as he  eyes you up and down with a smirk, "Well you got him right here. So what are you interested in?" he grabs your chin, and licks his lips, a suggestive glint in his irises.

You roll your eyes and brush off his advances. "I'm just here for some drugs."

His smile widens, "oh of course~ the pretty lady wants some drugs.." He makes a show of waving his hands around before they rest in his pockets, "Hmmm, yes I see now." He then pulls out a plastic baggie with pills similar to the ones Kuroo gave you.

Your eyes light up in recognition. "So how much?"

Tendou hums like he's deep in thought before speaking, "for the sweet lady, I'll give you a little discount…" Damn, a discount? How lucky were you? "one hundred dollars per pill. " He finishes.

Your eyes nearly fall out of your sockets. One hundred dollars for only one pill?!?? It's like he wants you to go bankrupt! "You have got to be joking, that's hardly a discount!" you sputter.

Tendou waves his finger back and forth, "No, no, no, of course not! Why would I be joking? This is quality stuff."

You were definitely not going to pay a hundred dollars for one measly pill. Your other dealers charged way better prices for their stuff, you could just go to one of them for your weekly fix. "Forget it."

"Oh? Too pricey for you?" he teases.

You roll your eyes, about to leave before he speaks up.

"How about instead of money, we can trade for it." Now that peaked your interest.

"What type of trade." you ask.

Tendou grins, “you," he points to you,"give me," he points to himself and somehow his grin grows wider, "a blowjob."

Your face flushes bright red, "A W-WHAT?!??“ Sure, you weren't so vanilla to have never given a blowjob before but this caught you off guard. "you're serious?" you mumble behind your hands.

Tendou approaches you and gently moves your hands from your eyes so he can see your face. "Of course, I mean you're cute and I'm pent up." you eye him apprehensively. "and," he continues, "you can have the drugs for free, essentially. I'd say this is a very good deal on your end."

Your mind was running a mile a minute, sure you could get the drugs without paying a hundred dollars but at the cost of a blow job…I mean was this really worth it? But on the other hand that sweet, mind numbing feeling you got the first time you tried the pill felt so good. Too good to give up, and a blowjob was just that, a blowjob. No biggie. "Okay, we have a deal."

Tendou grins, before he pushes your chest and your legs buckle, making you fall onto your ass. "What the hell?!“

"On your knees for me, princess." Tendou towers over you and you send him an icy glare. You situate yourself on your knees and now you're face to face with his crotch. "I don't have all day, sweetcheeks." Tendou taps your head impatiently.

You huff and move your hands to grip his trousers, pulling them down. A wet spot had already formed on his underwear and you smirk, guys like him were too easy to please, just a few sucks and licks and they would be cumming within seconds. This should be over quickly.

You pull his underwear, and his cock sprung free. The head was red and had dribbles of precum at the tip. He wasn't the biggest you've seen but you couldn't deny that Tendou didn't have nothing going for him. He was packing.

"Like what you see?" He chuckles.

You ignore him and slowly lick up from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip then take him in your mouth, you suck and massage the rest of the length you couldn't fit in your mouth with your hands. Tendou groaned at the sensation, "fuck, you're pretty good."

You hum around his cock, and he moans, gripping onto your hair. Tugging you closer. You relax and take him in deeper, until the tip of his cock bumps against the back of your throat.

"Oh god~ shit, princess." You feel Tendou's legs quiver, and his breathing turns ragged. He grips your hair tightly and you stare up into his red eyes, making eye contact. He all but shoves you deeper onto his cock, and soon you feel hot ropes of cum shoot down your throat. He grunts, and thrusts you against him, chasing his high before letting go of your head and you slowly pull your mouth off his softening dick, swallowing his load. You make a show of licking your lips and stand up, your hand outstretched. "I'll take my payment now," you whisper into his ear, nipping at his earlobe.

Tendou still hasn't gotten over how good you were with your mouth and fumbles to take the bag out from his pocket. "Shit, you're really good," he breathes.

You grab the bag and stuff it inside your pocket, giving him a smirk. "Well, glad you enjoyed yourself." You then watch as he stumbles to pull his pants back up and decide to help him. You bend down and slowly tug his trousers and underwear over his cock, and buckle his belt for him.

"Thanks…" He trails off.

"Y/N," you reply.

"Y/N," he tests the name on his tongue, and eyes you with a grin. "If you need anymore pills I'd be happy to trade you again," he snickers.

You hum, "yeah, we'll see."

Tendou pouts, "aww c'mon!"

You got what you came for and wave him goodbye, "bye, Tendou." You feel his eyes watch you as you leave the forest and soon you're home. You pull the plastic baggie out your pocket and count 5 pulls in total.

"HAH, SCORE!" you cheer. "Guess my blow jobs are worth 500 dollars!" you muse.

"I still can't believe he gave you 5 pills for one blowjob." Kuroo whines, eyeing your bag of pills. "I would totally suck him off if I could get out of paying."

You scoff, "yeah, keep telling yourself that." You take one pill out of the bag and toss it to Kuroo. "That's for giving me one last time."

"Well, aren't you generous?" He pops the pill in his mouth and sighs happily. "How does he even make these?"

"Make?"

"You seriously think he doesn't?"

You shook your head. No way that guy made these pills he definitely has a supplier.

"Y/N, he lives in a mansion. There's a 99 percent chance he has drug labs in there."

"Speaking of mansions, why is he even selling drugs if he already has so much money?"

Kuroo shrugs, "who knows," he mumbles, uninterested. "Anyways, Bokuto is coming back home so we're going to throw a party for him at the nightclub. You coming?"

"Free night at the club? I'm definitely coming!" Kuroo scoffs at your blatant gluttony, and you give him a glare, "and I can't wait to see Bokuto!"

"Sure, sure," He teases.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
124K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...