my mafia Stepbrothers Bts ff...

由 haniya_rose_black

Y/n who wanted to avenge her father's death ,who was killed in front of her eyes when she was just a kid, bec... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not an update
Chapter 3
Should I Make A J. Jk ff
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chap 9
Chapter 10
Chap 11
A/n Update
Chapter 12 (phobia)
Somethings About Me
Chapter 13 (hospital) PT 1
Chap 13 Teaser 😏
Chapter 13 PT 2

Chapter 6

5.7K 198 102
由 haniya_rose_black

Soon it will be cold again
Will you burry me in
A white dress fair
When you burry me
Will you care
Peace and quiet in
Graves so deep
This life is mine to
Take
Or
Keep

--r.i.d
_______________________________________
Previously:-

Suddenly the door slammed open and I couldn't believe my eyes to see.....

Present:-

                      No one POV

Y/n: f-felix. W-wh-what are y-you d-doing he-re?

(a/n: not Felix from stray kids ok)

Felix: *smirking* what do you think baby? . Of course I'm here to take you back with me.

Y/n: I won't go with someone like you!!!

Felix: oh looks like someone needs to be taught some lesson and respect again.

Y/n: shut the fuck up!!!I don't need to be taught any lesson or respect from someone like you.!!! You are a monster and a murderer!!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!

Felix: oh I really need to teach you how to respect me again. You have become fearless y/n or should I say bla-

You cut him off by shouting at him

Y/n: I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT. YOU ALWAYS MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AND THEN COME AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND I always forgive you. Because I thought that you would change but oh boy I was wrong.

Felix: you've become very disrespectful kitten. You probably need to be punished. Huh.

Then he started to come near y/n.

Y/n POV

Felix started to come near me and at this point I was so scared even though I am the mafia queen,he threatens me that he will tell everyone about it so I keep quite all the time. One time when he was gone out with his friends I escaped from his house. Even though he let me go to my mom's house but threatened me not to tell anything to her.

Felix started coming closer and closer to me, me being nothing in front of him, got up and started running out of the nurse's office while everyone was calling my name and Felix was running after me

Felix: y/n stop you are making things worse for yourself

I ran in circles and then saw bts and got7 standing besides the locker so I ran and hid behind them

Y/n: *sniff* *sobs* please s-stop h-hi-him. I-I'm sc-scared.

And I swear if I said that they weren't shocked would be a lie.

Bambam and Jackson's eyes darken because only they knew the truth, both of them know me the best. They never stopped protecting me and they never let me cry.

Felix: give her to me. She's mine

This time whole got7 lost it while bts was confused as hell

Jackson: HAVEN'T YOU CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE. STILL YOU WANT TO TAKE HER WITH YOU TO YOUR SO CALLED HOME.

Mark:YOU ABUSED HER TILL SHE FAINTED. ISN'T IT ENOUGH. LEAVE HER ALONE.

You went behind jackson and hugged him.

Y/n: I-I Don-don't w-wanna go with h-him. H-he'll d-do it a-again

Yoongi: he'll do what again?

Mark: he will abuse her again till she faint or he will starve her to death.

Y/n: how did you *sniff * know that I was here?? *sniff *

Felix: well let's just say one of your man was my secret detective and told me everything.

E

nd of y/n POV

Jungkook: *raises an eyebrow* what do you mean by one of the her man is your secret detective.

Felix: well you see she i-

He got cut off by y/n's phone.

Y/n: Jennie. What's wrong.??

Jennie: y/n Abraham betrayed us. He told your information to Felix so make sure you're safe. And about Abraham, he's tied up in the torture room. We're all waiting for you to come.

Y/n: OK I'll come but Felix already knows where I am.

Jennie: oh ok -WAIT WHAT!!! HE FOUND YOU. DID HE HARM YOU IS THAT WHY YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE CRYING. I'M TELLING YOU IMMA KILL HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS.

Y/N: YAAHHHHHHH! Calm down and no he didn't hurt me. Got7 and bts are here. I'll come there (at the base's torture room) soon.

Then y/n looked at Jackson and bambam who were about to beat Felix to death.

Y/n: ummmmm guys I'll be back in sometime. Lisa's mom had a car accident and is in the hospital.

Obviously y/n lied cuz she wouldn't be like 'ok guys I have to go and kill someone cuz you know I'm a mafia queen ok bye' (note the sarcasm)

Mark: OK bye baby pumpkin. Wait is that a necklace do you have a new boyfriend now. I'm sorry young lady but you can't get any more boyfriend, I don't trust anyone now.

Said Mark like an entitled Karen mixed with some overprotectiveness and braty attitude.

Y/n: *smacks his head *YAHHHHH!! Could you stfu for a moment please and no I don't have a boyfriend. Someone special gave it to me.

Taehyung: that someone is your boyfriend who else would give you this and why would some even date something like you. I think this guy(points at Felix) is blind.

Just as y/n was about to talk back someone shouted her name.

??? : yah y/n!!

Y/n: Fatima?!??!!?! What are you doing here?

Fatima:*catching her breath* youhavetocomehurryup.

Y/n: fati take a deep breath and then talk.

Jimin : more like fatty *smirk*

Y/n: and you more like a spoiled brat so stfu and mind your own business don't get your ass in someone else's business.

Everyone even felix: *jungshook*

Fatima: OK as I was saying we need your help. Abraham has gone crazy bo-

You covered her mouth and death glared her.

Y/n: *awkward laugh* shut up Fatima you have 5 seconds to run.

Jackson : and Felix you have 5 minutes to see the sunlight because I'll kill you.

Y/n: 1....2....3...4....5........run

Fatima: ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm sorry I won't do it again.

Y/n: *runs after her* I know cuz after that I won't let you make a mistake.

You both ran away to the base just to save your ass from bts or you would have been exposed.

At the base

Y/n: where is Abraham Lisa?

Lisa: in the torture room.

Y/n: ok

In the torture room

Y/n: oh look what do we have here a prey who decided to betray his own boss.

Abraham: I-I'm sorry b-bo-boss. I promise I won't do it again.

Y/n: I know that you won't do it again because I'll kill you right here right now. *BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAM*

abraham fell to the ground after earning the gunshot in his head and chest.

Y/n: Sébastien come and take his body away. I don't wanna see his face anymore.

Sébastien: ne boss.

Hwasa: boss you have to go to a masquerade ball on Sunday.

Y/n: who's the host??

Hwasa: it's astro boss.

Y/n: hmm OK I'll go.

Hello my lovely fam wait don't come at me. I've been busy with school work and everything so as you know I have reached 1k views so I am thinking of doing a face reveal if I get 12+ votes in this chapter..

Stay safe
Stay gold
And don't forget to love each other

Bye bye

a/n

Unknown 💜💜💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10K 209 29
An innocent girl, Kim Y/n who was living her normal life happily suddenly became a Mafia Queen 👑 Want to know how ??? Want to know how her life will...
296K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
90.9K 3.3K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
14.5K 564 30
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...