saari ki saari (completed)

Bởi AmruthaSankar

college days+ dhoda family drama + love + misunderstandings + friendship.... I have no idea where it will go... Xem Thêm

1
character sketch
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
new work!
New blog

21

2.5K 306 26
Bởi AmruthaSankar

Shehnaaz pushed him away with all her strength and he landed on the floor.

Aaawwwww... Mera kamar!!!!

Sidharth held on his hips as he winced in pain. Shehnaaz pointed her finger at him in anger.

Meri paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna Sidharth! Nhi tho sach mei maar dungi.. Tujhe mujhpe trust hi nhi hei!!

Even though he acted like he can't move an inch and was totally in pain, she ignored him and stormed off the room.

....

Shehnaaz lied on her bed while wiping the tears. She was always strong and never cried for silly things. But, when it came to matters related to Sidharth, she often ended up crying.

She heard someone's footsteps in her room and she knew who it was. She didn't turned to see him, but pulled her quilt more close to her. He came from back and lied next to her. Slowly  he placed a dairy milk in front of her face with a smirk on his face.

She licked her lips, seeing the chocolate and bit her bottom lip softly. Then, she made an angry pout and turned to scold him. As soon as she turned, he captured her lips hungrily. Her eyes remained wide open as he captured her lips. He didn't even cared whether she reciprocated or not. He needed to taste those badly.

After few seconds, he left her lips and stared into her eyes. She was in complete shock and almost forgot everything happened earlier. She shifted her eyes to his wet lips.

Sorry..

A whisper from Sidharth brought her back to reality. She shook her head and turned her back to him. He snuggled closer to her, wrapping his hands around her waist and she didn't protest.

She took the chocolate in her hand and took a bite of it.

Mujhe nhi degi tu?

He whispered near her shoulder. She just nodded sideways in disagreement.

He slowly removed the hair which was resting on her shoulder and stared at her exposed skin at her neck lovingly. He traced his left hand over her neck. She tightly closed her eyes as she felt his hand on her sensitive skin.

She held her breath as his lips touched her neck. Subconsciously, her left hand ran through his hair. He got the sign and pulled her shoulder to face him. She turned as he continued his magic on the other side of her neck.

Her grip on the chocolate loosened and it fall in between them. She didn't even realize it and pulled him closer to her.

.....

On morning, she opened her eyes feeling peaceful. She saw him watching her with a grin on his face.

Good morning jaan.

He said excitedly.

Good morning baby.

She raised her head and kissed on his cheeks.

Ud jaa, late hogi college keliye.

He tried to get up from the bed, but she pulled him back. She kept her head on his chest as he hit back on the bed. She playfully pulled a hair on his chest.

Aaah!! Kya kar rahi hei bey???

He frowned upon her action. She giggled in response.

Meim nhi jaa rahi hu college!

She declared her decision. A big smile formed on his face and looked down to see her face.

Sach??

She nodded shyly.

Meine boldiya ki cousin ki shaadi hei, pune meim. Tho ek hafta yaha nhi hongi.

Konsi cousin?????

He asked narrowing his eyes.

She rolled her eyes looking at him.

Sidharth!! Meine bass ek excuse di hei.. Mujhe pune meim konsi cousin hei, yaar!

He immediately jumped on her and pinned her to the bed. He smirked and came near her ear.

Tho, iradaa kya hei madam??

He asked in a husky voice while tracing her curves under his shirt that she was wearing.

She pushed him away and jumped off the bed giggling.

Ache se plan karlo!! I don't want to regret my decision later.

She ran out of the room still giggling. He hid his face in the pillow with a huge smile.

..

He walked across his room thinking about the next 6 days. He needed to plan it perfectly. As soon as she told him about her leave, he called to his office and cancelled all his meetings for a week.

He got stuck in surprise as she entered his room wearing an anarkali. She came in front of him and tapped on his shoulder.

Kya?? Aise muh kholke kyu khada hei?

He looked away to hide his blush and clears his throat.

She turned towards the mirror and adjusted her hair.

He chuckled softly as she checked her tummy size looking at her reflection with a sad pout.

She turned to look at him and complained.

Kuch zyada bada nhi horaha yeh.. Mujhe dieting shuru karna chahiye..

He chuckled again and walked towards her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tummy.

They looked at each other through the mirror lovingly. Shehnaaz blushed as he kissed on her cheeks.

Hayee!! Jab tu pregnant hogi, hum aise hi ek photo kichvayenge, darling.

She kicked his stomach with her elbow as her cheeks turned red.

Kuch bhi bol raha hei, paagal.

He giggled adoring her shyness. She was totally red and couldn't look at him. She wanted to change the topic instantly.

She moved to his cupboard and checked for a matching outfit for him with her.

Kuch plan ki hei tune?

She asked taking out a yellow shirt and a black jeans from his wardrobe.

Tune subah bola, tho meim kya karu? Kal tak zaroor ek acha trip ready hoga baby..

He took the dress from her hands and looked at her in confusion.

She looked at him and smirked.

Change karke neeche aaja.. Meine breakfast ready ki hei.

He smiled widely.

Ooho!!! Puri biwi waale harkatem... Sahi hei!!

She smiled and went out to the kitchen.

.....

Wahhh Shehnaaz!! Tu itne ache se pakati hei!! Yeh haat chumne ka mann kar raha hei!!

He dramatically pulled her hand and tried to kiss, but she pulled it back and patted on his face.

Both laughed and completed their breakfast soon.

..

Tho plan kya hei??

He asked her as she cleaned the table after breakfast.

Kya?? Mere paas koi plan nhi!

She said taking the plates from the table and walked to kitchen.

He got paused for a second.

Tho yeh ache kapde n matching matching all???

He raised his voice, so that she could hear it from kitchen.

Bass aise hi! Mere mann laga, tho dress daala!

She came back to take the bowl from the table, but he captured her hand instantly.

Tu paagal hei?? Subah subah, mujhse yeh dress pehenwaliya!! Had hei yaar!!!

He left her hand and stood there with his hands on his hips.

Tho hum mahol banake movie dekhte hei.

She said making an innocent face.

Iss kapde meim????? Ooho!! Meim jaa ke change karke aata hu.

Teek hei...

She whispered sadly as he turned to leave. She went towards the couch and switched on the TV.

He turned back to see no reaction from her. He was sensing something fishy. She was quiet. He rubbed his forehead and walked towards her. He sat next to her wrapping his hands around her shoulders.

Kya hua? Aise sad kyu hui tu?

He asked pulling her cheek.

Kuch nhi, tu jaa change kar!

She loosened his grip on her. He sighed in defeat. He was about to leave when he saw a message popped up on her phone.

He held his head in disappointment and sat back.

It's her birthday!

He whispered to himself.

================================

Please vote comment and share.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

144K 13.5K 27
another Muslim story of sidnaaz....
164K 9.2K 34
This book is very amatuer! I was young and i had no idea, how to write. My 1st book! ***************** Shehnaaz Gill & Sidharth Shukla are best frien...
72K 8.4K 50
Shehnaaz is a journalist Sidharth is Bollywood's playboy They hate each other to the core. What will happen when their paths will cross?
154K 12.2K 76
Hii , First time I am writing story please support me . It's all imagination story . I am SidNaaz fans and first time SidNaaz pr story likh rhe hon...