THEN A LIMERENCE ...NOW MY LO...

By Tareeni07

SHE DIED THAT'S WHY SHE IS ALIVE IN ME ; I'M ALIVE THAT'S WHY I DIE EACH PASSING SECOND WITHOUT HER ,FOR HER... More

πŸ”₯PROLOGUE
THE SAGA UNFOLDS
SHE RETURNS
HEART RELATIONS.....
INTRO TO ETF & NEW EMOTIONS
DOUBT & QUESTIONS
SOMETHING HAS CHANGED!!
PAST KNOCKS ON DOOR.
PLANS FOR FUTURE
WHAT IS LOVE ??
HER PAST , THEIR FUTURE??
START OF TOGETHERNESS
BEFORE TIME?
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
THE END.

A PLEASANT SHOCK

2.3K 84 2
By Tareeni07

ALONG THE JOURNEY:

ARJUN'S POV:

What's happening with me ?Was I so engrossed in my insecurities and guilt that I failed to register my surroundings and the people around me ?The ACP RAWTE failed to notice the plight of my childhood bff , karan who was suffering the loss of his father . I instead of being his pillar of support was busy in my own life.Wait!!KULDEEP UNCLE was CBI secret agent killed by that ba****d .He was a father figure to me that man killed him as well. Now I don't juz wanna kill him but award him with a torturous death.I can feel myself loosing control which is not good . My inner beast once out can't be reigned. CONTROL!! CONTROOLL!! CONTROL ARJUN!!Suddenly those words "THINK LIKE ACP RAWTE " flashed in my memory & I can feel myself calming down.I don't know how those words calmed me. Uffff!!!! My life has turned into a roller coaster ride. But I have to regain control I can't let that man win by playing with my emotions ,I can't let my guards down for sure but I have to protect everyone around me & this time I will do it without fail because I'm not alone ."I'M ALWAYS THERE FOR U ,ALWAYS !!" My eyes drifted from the road and I saw my reflection in the rear view mirror,a smile was playing on my lips.WHAT!! How can I smile on juz by thinking about her words? And why do I feel its her?I surely need an appointment with a psychiatrist .Karan's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

KA:OMG!!WHAT THE!! THE GREAT GABBAR IS SMILING !!Am I dreaming?

I shook my head in disbelief by looking at his expression .

VRU: WhAts the joke ARJ ? Say it so that we can smile oopsie laugh .Bcoz if u r smiling then it means normal humans would laugh on it.

KA:.Come on say it.

AR:Nothing IDIOT!! Concentrate on driving.

KA: Laughing alone is a punishable offence my lord. PLease bol na !(puppy face)

Seriously he is giving me puppy face !He looks so funny !!More than a puppy he looks like an american monkey !!God!!.

VR:Hey teach me how do u make that monkey face ?

How did she read my thoughts ? I must appreciate her observatory skills.

KA:Excuse me !!

VR: Excused .

KA: That was a puppy face for ur info. & all the girls go gaga for it . But how would u know about it female monkey?Because to identify u need to have eyes .

MY friend she has eyes its juz that u don't know the diff. between monkey and puppy.& What sort of girls would go gaga over this face?

VR: I have eyes thats Y I could identify u doofus!!

KA: Don't call me that u NAKCHADI!!

& the banter goes on.I think I will prefer keeping these two idiots with me so that I don't have to pay for entertainment package . By this I will also be able to protect them.

KARAN'S POV:

I never thought my truth of being a cop will come across Arjun like this . But I'm happy and satisfied with his reaction. His eyes told me that he understood me and my reasons of not revealing the truth and my pain.I wanted to apologies but then I saw his hollow and blank eyes and understood he doesn't want to talk about this that's why I let it go.

Now my utmost concentration is on road . I knew about Arjun's wife and my dad's death but chose to silently support him because I know he has lost his belief in everything after her death .Although he is not responsible for it still he blames himself for evrything. I know that his insecurities made him quit ETF. But I can't question him. IDK what he must me feeling.Left alone in time of need by our loved ones hurts more than their demise.

I don't miss my dad that much bcoz we were never attached to each other .He was always out protecting our country for which I'm proud of him.The day I got to know about his murder I decide to punish that bl**dy dog that day itself.I got trained under his friend DCP RAGHUVENDRA and took 2-3 undercover missions which I successfully completed.Dad always taught me that a soldier's demise in protecting his country is perpetual .He/She should be honored with a smile of pride while giving him/her a final farewell & that's Y I'm never cried on his death.

Suddenly my eyes drifted towards Arjun to see guilt, pain ,rage in his eyes . A rage better say fury which is capable of burning the entire world. Thank God!! I'm not in front of him otherwise I would have got numerous fractures on my handsome face and toned body or may be I would have been in heaven enjoying with the nymphs.God Knows !

KA:OMG!!WHAT THE!! THE GREAT GABBAR IS SMILING !!Am I dreaming?

I heard Vru asking ...

VRU: WhAts the joke ARJ ? Say it so that we can smile oopsie laugh .Bcoz if u r smiling then it means normal humans would laugh on it.

She gave a small melodius laugh. Wait!! melodious and she ? Karan u r loosing ur mind.FUURRRR!!!

KA:.Come on say it.

AR:Nothing IDIOT!! Concentrate on driving.

KA: Laughing alone is a punishable offence in my lord. PLease bol na !

( i gave him my best world famous puppy face)

VR:Hey teach me how do u make that monkey face ?

KA:Excuse me !!

VR: Excused .

KA:That was a puppy face for ur info. & all the girls go gaga for it . But how would u know about it female monkey?Because to identify u need to have eyes .

VR: I have eyes thats Y I could identify u doofus!!

KA: Don't call me that u NAKCHADI!!

VRU's POV:

This journey is gonna be a long one . I juz hope by the end of this all gets into his place. I can't see my Karan-Arjun like this , specially Arjun.He has become a living dead after Roshni's demise. I hope he gets someone who can make him smile and return us our old Arjun.His revenge has turned him into a living beast. And Karan ,although he manages to be the same but I know he is too burning in the pyre of revenge. The original Karan is much more playful and naughty than this one.I juz want everything to get good ,I can't see both my bffs like this.

I don't understand how can one man destroy so many lives,kill so many people .How??How can he sleep peacefully after doing all this? Doesn't his conscience reprimand him?GOD!!!SAVE HIM!! Bcoz I can clearly see him burning in the pyre. The rage and fire in Karan- Arjuns eye would have burnt him by now ,only if he was present here.

GOD! Please save my both the friends and every other person against that man . I don't wanna see anyone's death.Please God! please bestow ur mercy and blessing on us .

...............................................................................................................................................................

NEXT DAY :

MUMBAI, ETF OFFICE:

SAM'S POV:

11 MONTHS .I have been searching for that stupid creature for 11 months and have got no sign of him. Did the sky eat him or land swallowed him?? Only God knows where that arrogant man is. He has left no trace of him. Not only me but all my members are searching for juz on clue about him like mad.Our best informers are failing miserably.What can I say to them? Rawte is juz simply an expert in getting underground.Even Shree had hacked the DCP system to know abt him.I can't scold him bcoz I know he misses his SYS badly.Sometimes I feel DCP Sir know abt him but is not telling us. May be RAWTE pressurized him not to....hmm!!!

After is resignation ETF has become deadly quiet juz like it was after her demise,RIYA'S demise. IDK Y but I'm missing both of them too much. Specially,my juno. I know I didn't trust him but juz to show him ; in my heart I always did . I thought by me backing out he would back out too and not be involved with SIK. I did it to safeguard him & by that What I earned was our broken friendship!I really wish I get his details. I promise I would make everything alright . I know I have broken him beyond repairs but then I will be the one to make everything alright.I promise to stand by him always no matter what & this is a RAJPUT'S PROMISE but please return him please.!!

In my thoughts I didn't even realise when I reached the conference room.I can see everyone's gloomy face but I can't do anything . ARGHHH!!!! What sort of Chief am I ? I can't even bring a smile on my team mates faces . Suddenly I heard Ayesha's Voice

AY: Sir its DCP Sir's order's 3 new officers will be joining us today. And...and one of them will be our 2nd in command.

I can't accept anyone as my 2nd in command other than juno. But I have no choice. uFF!!

SAM: Okay!!

Peon: Sir , there are 2 officer's waiting for u in waiting area.

SAM: Team lets welcome them.

ALL: Yes sir!

I can see some relaxation and faint smile on everyone's face.

We all go to the waiting area to see a handsome hunk and pretty girl waiting for us.

KA:SI KARAN SINHA REPORTING SIR !Commando and encounter specialist.

VR: VRUSHALI DUTTA REPORTING SIR! Forensic and drug specialist.

SAM:Welcome to the team(handshake)Meet ur team..... (intro followed by handshakes)

LIZA: We have received the news of joining of 3 officers so the third one

KA: Yup! Everyone please welcome ETF 2ND IN COMMAND

VR: ENCOUNTER SPECIALIST , SUPERCOP AND

KA: ADDJOINT DCP

Wait he is an addjoint DCP ! OKay!

VR & kA: ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE!!

WHat the !! ARJUN!! my juno ! O God! I'm so happy.

ALL :(except sakshi) ARJUN SIR!!

I can see all of them grinning ear to ear.

Suddenly I heard shoe sounds and we all look forward to see Arjun entering in his ACP sorry !sorry !!ADCP mode.I must say he is looking freaking hot in black Tshirt and chinos with goggles on .He looks better in Tshirt.

SAKSHI POV:

OMG !!ARJUN!!I'm seeing him after so many months. I still feel as if I'm in a dream . I pinch myself to confirm it. & oH!! Jeezzee !! Its not a dream. Arjun is right there. God!! He is looking so hot and hansome. Black and that too T-shirt suits him.My Arjun is back. This time I won't let him go .How can I after all he is my first love. I just want to run into his arms but right now looking at his lion like walk I don't want to stop him. He looks so appealing GOD!!.

ARJUN'S POV:

I was unsure to enter the building but I knew I can't return . That's Y I walked in. I must say nothing has changed.Before I could have a proper look at my team mates I found myself being squeezed by a mountain and teddy with such a force that i stumbled back. I was preparing myself for the hit but someone balanced me and hugged me someone like rock.SHOCKED !! would be an understatement. Suddenly I realised CHOTU SHREE & RATHORE!! were hugging me and then I felt something wet on my T-shirt. Realization hit me. They are crying . GOD!!THese 3 are behaving as if I 'm romeo and they r my juliets ... UFFF!! But I too missed them .I wish I can hug them back but no I won't. Suddenly i found 3 more bodies crashing and I knew the whole ETF team is hugging me as if their life depends on me .

AR:(YELLING) IF U WANT TO KILL ME THEN ITS THE WORST WAY !! I DON'T WANT TO DIE BY BATHING IN UR SMELLY SWEAT ...MOVE !!U ALL R SUFFOCATING ME.

At once all of them moved back. I could see karan and Vru smiling .

AR: What was that? Have u all stopped bathing after I left ETF? U smell worse than pigs guys . HUH!!

I saw all of them smiling which made a small smile break on my face. Who would say these emotional fools are ETF officers . And that muchad (man with big moustache ) would be ETF Chief. I can see respect love and care in their eyes in form of tears.Suddenly Sakshi hugged me.

SAK: I missed u a lot Arjun.Did u miss me ? DId u forget me?

HMM!! HOw can I forget her ?The clingy overestimating woman but even she is sweet and caring .Its juz that her trying to hit on me irritates me too much.

AR: Behave SAkshi!!

SHR: (with tears )Sir we missed u !!

CHOTU:(with innocent face) I haven't had enough food from the day u left Sir!! Today I will have a feast .

I juz shook my head in disbelief.I can't help but admire these 2 idiots.

LIZA,AYESHA:Welcome back Sir .

I juz nodded at them.I turned to look at my ex best friend .His eyes show pain ,guilt , shame but at same time happiness & satisfaction. I knew at once What he wants to say but decided to ignore.

AR:Okay !! Enough of time pass. I want all the latest case details in my cabin in an hour . MOVE!! And I want my cabin ready in 15 mins SAMJHE YA ....SAMJHAAON??

By saying this I walked out.

SHREE'S POV:

I can't believe SYS is back . I missed him a lot. I missed his scoldings ,his intelligence in solving cases ,his cutting chai sarcasms , his banters with Rathore sir everything and specially his ' SAMJHE YA...SAMJHOON? 'U know what I even used to drink his special cutting chai when I missed him a lot. Now the lion is back and I don't mind being his prey.Did I forget to mention he is looking freaking hot . RI must have been head over heels forhim ,only if she was here, alive . I wish a miracle would happen and she would return to us ...

CHOTU'S POV:

Haila !! Arjun Sir ...He is back .Now someone will be there for scolding me for eating in conference room, scold me for not throwing rappers at their proper place, scold me for not paying attention,somebody would be there to scare the life out of me... HeY ! I'm not complaining. I even can't even think of it.I 'm so happy so so so happy to have him back in our life than I will offer 2.5 kg ladoos to bappa and then eat them. After his departure I didn't feel like eating much but now I will. YIPEEEE!!!!!!

...............................................................................................................................................................NEXT DAY :

AYESHA'S POV:

I can't express my happiness by seeing this arrogant creature oops!! sorry!! Arjun sir here. After his departure I had no one to have tom and jerry fights with ,no one would prove me wrong, no one who would challenge me, no one who would throw sarcasm bombs ...Godd !! Thank u .For returning him. Although I intially hated him for blowing my cover but then his way of handling every situation and his intelligence is really something very inhuman.I learnt a lot from him and there is more to learn from him. I'm proud to have this arrogant jerk back.Even both the new joinees appear to be quiet versed in their work.Seems I would have a great time working with them.

LIZA'S POV:

I'm extremely elated to see him here as our 2nd in command. I always used to envy his inhuman supercop abilities which he used to challenge my forensics and also appreciate his knowledge in my field. How he would analyse the situation before the forensics and be correct every single time was commendable.But after his departure I had to put extra efforts in forensics . Having him here will help me upgrade myself . DId I mention how hot both KARAN-ARJUN are .?Even VRushali appears to be quiet friendly and chirpy I'M sure I will love her company.

KARAN'S POV:

Seems I would have a great time with CHOTU AND SHREE .Even SAKSHI seems to be fun loving person.I will surely enjoy here in ETF. All of them are so sweet . The way they hugged that bitter gourd I'm sure they all love, care ,respect each other a lot .They are more a family than juz members of ETF.I'm already in love with this team.

VRUSHALI 'S POV:

I 'm going to have a great time HERE.I'm already in love with the team .THey are more siblings than colleagues. I like Liza's company a lot . Chotu and Shree are juz awsome. Ayesha Sakshi are great as friends . And Rathore Sir is so caring about his team. IDK Y Arjun would quit such a team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
321K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
117K 10.9K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
8.5K 588 23
Situations made Shivaay a billionaire CEO into a Mafia leader. His only motto of life was to avenge his sister's death. He was having a face-off with...