New Perspective

By gayforbeifong

This was going to be a oneshot but I'm too deep. Cover credits to mashersans pretty much on any social media... More

The Way You Felt
Don't Worry, You Will
Fever Dream
Talk To You
Right Now
Bite Marks
Show and Tell
Enough For You
Painting Flowers
Mind is a Prison

Telephone

3.6K 57 90
By gayforbeifong

Kuvira was pacing back and forth, wondering where she went wrong. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she was deep in thought. She was sure there was no way to infiltrate Zaofu. The city was sealed at night and with her as head of the guards it was impossible to slip past. Kuvira had worked hard at making sure the city was a safe place, and now she felt like a failure. She felt like she had disappointed not only herself and the avatar, but her mentor as well. A small knock on her door drove her attention away from pacing. Her arms fell to her side.

"Come in," she said. Suyin walked into the room and carefully shut the door behind her. Kuvira's heart dropped. "Su, I'm so sorry," she started. Su immediately wrapped her arms around the younger woman. Even though Kuvira almost never accepted physical contact, Su was her exception.

"It's okay. Avatar Korra is safe, and I know you did your best. As of right now we think it's best if she leaves Zaofu. We don't want the red lotus coming for her again." Kuvira pushed Su back. She was angry. Her only job had been to protect the avatar and if she couldn't do that, then she was worthless. The younger woman started putting on the rest of her uniform. "Kuvira, what are you doing?"

"I'm going out to check the perimeters. It's my fault something slipped through. I should be the one to face it," she replied through gritted teeth. Su sighed deeply. The older woman knew her inside and out. She knew how Kuvira was feeling about the whole ordeal and was desperate to help.

"If it's a punishment you want, shouldn't I be the one to give it to you?" Her mentor's statement stopped Kuvira in her tracks. "What kind of punishment?" She wondered to herself. When she turned around, Su was right there already invading her personal space. She felt her heart beating out of her chest.

Kuvira had always admired the woman that had taken her in. But as she grew up those feelings turned from admiration to lust. She would spend her days wondering what it would be like to dominate the older woman, to have Su begging under her grip. During her one on one dance lessons she would get lost in the other woman's emerald green eyes often, only snapping out of her trance at the sound of Su's voice. There had even been a few times the older woman had caught her staring. She didn't ever say much about Kuvira's wandering eyes, she only smiled and blushed.

Su's feelings had changed over the years as well. She craved the attention Kuvira's eyes paid to her during their sessions. She knew that as the younger woman got older her views changed. Kuvira had been the student she always felt a special bond with. In all reality, Su favored her over others.

As Su stepped forward Kuvira stepped backwards until her back rested firmly against the metal doors. The cooling sensation of the metal made her shiver: Su leaned in to reach past the younger woman and lock the doors.

"W-What kind of punishment were you thinking?" Kuvira asked. Suyin's hand flew up to wrap gently around her neck and tilt her head upwards. She smirked and squeezed lightly.

"What do you think?" The older woman asked as her other hand rested on Kuvira's waist. She leaned in close enough so that her lips could graze Kuvira's, leaving the younger woman wanting more. Instead of pressing her lips to the other woman's she pressed them to her pale neck. Su placed kisses lightly all over her neck making Kuvira squirm under her grip. As the younger woman struggled, Suyin began leaving dark hickeys leading up to her ear. She took an ear lobe into her mouth and nibbled gently.

Kuvira was already a sweating mess. The nibbling sent chills down her spine and straight to her core. She wanted the older woman to get right to it and she wanted her to hold nothing back. When Suyin switched back to leaving love marks Kuvira said, "Aren't you going to punish me?" Su chuckled and tightened her grip on the younger woman's neck.

"Is this not good enough for you? You never did like how I disciplined you. Although, maybe you'll like it more now." She let go of Kuvira completely and stepped away. "Take off your clothes."

"W-What?" Kuvira managed to spit out. Her heart was beating fast and she already felt light headed. Everything was moving so fast and she wanted to relish the time she spent with her mentor. She wanted to remember this night forever.

"Would you like me to rip them off instead?" She growled. Kuvira quickly removed her bottoms but before she could remove her tank top and panties, her wrists were bound to the door. "Not quick enough." Suyin stepped forward and leaned down to place a hand between Kuvira's legs. The green fabric was already very moist. "Already wet for me, I see," the older woman whispered as she began rubbing Kuvira gently through the panties. The harsh contact made her groan. The restraints were tight and the younger woman already knew she would be sore after this but she had never looked forward to something so much. "What makes you feel good, Kuvira?" Suyin purred. Her slim hand pushed aside the fabric covering her core. "Do you like it when I touch you like this?" She said as her fingers glided over her slick folds. Kuvira squirmed beneath the older woman. She wanted Suyin to take her and she wanted her to do it roughly.

Suyin began to slip one finger into her pulsing core, causing the younger earth bender to moan. Su's free hand quickly flew up to cover her mouth.

"Careful now, Kuvira. You wouldn't want anyone to hear you, would you? Imagine if the guards below you found out what we were doing. Imagine having to face them immediately after this. You'll leave this room smelling like a mixture of me and sex. Do you think they'll be able to piece two and two together?" Her taunts hit Kuvira where it hurt most. But somehow she found herself wanting to be caught. She craved the humiliation that would come from it. She wanted everyone to know she had been dominated by their leader and Suyin was prepared to let them know.

The older woman leaned in close and continued to leave dark hickey's all over Kuvira's pale neck. At that point she had fully removed her fingers causing a small whimper to escape the dark haired woman's throat. Suyin grabbed a fistful of her wavy brown hair and pulled roughly.

"Did I say you could make any sounds?" She hissed. Upon realizing how late in the night it was, Suyin let the restraints keeping kuvira pressed to the cold metal door fall to the ground and she fell with them. Su grabbed her chin gently and pulled her in for a long kiss. When she finally pulled away she was panting. Kuvira wanted more. "As much as I would like to stay and give you the punishment you clearly crave, if I stay here people will start to think I'm suspicious. I have to go." She sounded genuinely disappointed to leave the younger woman. She truly wanted to stay with her all night. On the other hand, she was well aware of how her husband would feel about her staying out all night right after an attack had just been made.

"Please stay with me. I'll do anything! Even if we don't finish...this tonight, I still want you to stay," Kuvira begged. The older woman cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"I have to get back to Bataar." The words clung to Kuvira's heart. She suddenly felt as if her chest weighed a million pounds and she was suffocating. "Bataar. Of course you have to get back to your HUSBAND. The man you just cheated on. With me." She thought to herself. She felt hurt upon realizing she what she had done. Bataar had done so much for her and this was how she repaid him? By sleeping with his wife? She felt like her stomach was in knots and nausea washed over her. She was heavily regretting their previous actions. Suyin could see the guilt in her eyes and she rushed to wrap her arms around her.

"Hey, look at me. You did not just help me cheat on my husband. I promise you that. Everything we just did was consensual and everyone knows about it," she said as she began to stroke the other woman's hair. Kuvira pushed her away.

"What do you mean everyone knows about it?" She asked, disgust filling her tone. Suyins hand flew up to cover her face out of embarrassment for not having said something sooner.

"By everyone I meant, you, Bataar and I. He does know about this," she said in response. Kuvira's guilt quickly turned to anger.

"Su, what do you mean he knows?" She growled out of frustration. This time Suyin was the one cowering beneath her.

"We're polyamorous, Kuvira. And he knows I've been wanting you for a while." Time itself seemed to come to a halt in Kuvira's head. She wasn't quite sure what emotion she was feeling and she didn't know if she would ever be able to decipher it. Upon seeing her reaction Su started to panic. She had been wanting to reach out to the younger woman for years now and the only thing that had stopped her was the possibility of ruining Kuvira's career. But now it seemed as if her entire fantasy was burning down right before her. She started to worry that this was the end of whatever relationship she had with Kuvira, and if it were, she knew she would never be able to forgive herself for ruining it.

"You need to leave," The younger woman managed to finally say. She didn't know how to feel, but she knew she wouldn't be able to figure it out with Su still with her. Her body still longed for the warmth the older woman provided her with, but for now she would have to go without her.

"Kuvira please, you have to understand. I-" The younger woman's finger hitting her lips cut her off. Suyin could not read the expression covering Kuvira's face.

"Leave. We can discuss this another time. But you need to leave. Go back to Bataar." Kuvira couldn't meet her beautiful green eyes, and frankly she didn't want to. As tears welled up in her eyes, Su left feeling absolutely heartbroken. Kuvira locked the door behind her and rested her back against it. She slowly slid to the floor and her face fell into her hands as the tears started flowing.

She was upset, and she had every right to be. Between the events regarding the avatar and Suyin's admittance of her relationship with Bataar, Kuvira felt terrible. In that moment she decided she didn't want to feel terrible. She wanted to be reckless. The metal bender quickly put on some clothes and she rushed out of her room and ran straight into the compound.

When Suyin reached her room, it was quite clear to Bataar how the confrontation had gone. After seeing her, his heart dropped. He wanted to be able to take away the pain she felt. He immediately wrapped her arms around his fragile wife, who then fell into him.

"S-She told me to leave..." she mumbled. He led her over to the sofa where they laid together. He made sure to keep her close and to hold her tight the entire time for fear she would never stop crying. His large hand brushed a few strands of silvery hair away from her face.

"What happened?" He asked quietly. She rested her head on his warm chest and sniffled.

"I don't know. One moment it was amazing, we were kissing and about to have sex...the next she was yelling at me and telling me to leave." She tilted her head upwards as she looked into her husbands caring eyes. "Bataar, I'm terrified I might have just ruined any chance I had with her. And if I did, I'm not sure how I would ever manage to live with that," she sobbed. His hands were already on her back pulling her closer into his warm frame. It hurt him to know that she was so upset over this. He knew she had been pining after Kuvira for years now, and he had always welcomed her feelings openly. He wanted nothing more than his wife's happiness. But now he felt as if this were the beginning of another spiral into depression, one that he wasn't so sure she'd be able to escape.

He sat them both up and carefully cradled her to his chest. Her arms instantly locked around his neck as she nuzzled into him. Tears continued to stream down her face as he carried her to the bed, where he laid her down and covered her up. He sighed deeply as he laid down next to her and once again pulled her close. Suyin buried her face in his nightshirt and continued to sob uncontrollably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 90 11
It's been a year since Kuvira was sentenced to house arrest in Zaofu and she's been trying to regain the love and trust of Suyin and her family which...
80.7K 1K 14
So this will just be a collection of oneshots because I'm a sucker for oneshots. Also don't get y'all's hopes up because I have a very inconsistent p...
2.7K 13 25
Here some LOK one shots,some shipping story but also some inclued Y/n. Enjoy this guys !!!! :)
1.3M 38.3K 200
Imagines of the women of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Everyone in the story is 18+