Destined To Be Yoursβœ“

By _Magizhini_

Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage... More

Shivani
Arjun
First phone convoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Cup of coffee πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ
Knowing him..
Sleeping beauty
Made for each other πŸ₯°
Broken πŸ’”
KitKat πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
First kissπŸ™ˆ
Halwa or Jasmine?? πŸ™ˆ
Confusion
Engagement 🀩
He knows everything πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
His past πŸ˜‘
Shopping❀️
Possessive queen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Misunderstandings πŸ₯Ί
Marriage preparations 😍
Marriageβ™‘
Beginning or Ending?
😍😍😍😍
Where is Haasini?
Found her❀️
Revenge time πŸ˜‰
ChezhiyanπŸ’” Trisha
Love you d pondatii 😍
Haasini's happiness 😍
Accident??
Break ?
Chezhiyan to realize?
Mood swings πŸ™ˆ
The end ❀️

Ms.Selfie πŸ™ˆ Mr.Dimple

13.9K 598 71
By _Magizhini_

Shivani s POV

" Why are you locking the door?" He asked in a stern tone..

No shivani..You should be brave 😎..I said to myself..

" Are you stalking me?" I asked him and he is shocked by my question..

" What ?" He asked...

I showed him the pics I took yesterday in that he is in two pics looking at me...

He laughed 😤..What is this man thinking of himself????

" Why are you laughing???" I asked and he narrated about the yesterday incident and I felt embarrassed..I shouldn't have asked him..

" Ok say me what you do when you come to know that a boy is stalking you??" He asked in a normal tone.

" Umm..I won't do anything until he approach me..if I feel anything negative about him I will say about him to mama ..Why are you asking?" I ask him and he smiled...

His smile reflect in his eyes and that dimple in his right cheeks make him look more handsome..I love his smile..

Her POV end..

Arjun s POV

This girl is crazy 😂😂..Why would I stalk her?? When I said about yesterday s incident and I m sure she is feeling embarrassed..Her reaction is worth watching..When I asked her what she do when a guy stalks her her answer made me smile...Means I'm the first guy she questioned..

She also smile at me..But there is something in her eyes..

Is she thinking something?? I waved my hands before her face..She smiled sheepishly..

" Btw ,why you locked the door?? At least open it now na" I said and she nod her head horizontally..

" I won't open" she said and I am irritated now..

" I have some conditions" she said and I look at her waiting to hear her conditions..If she put the condition like the girls I met before then I will say to her directly that this marriage won't happen..

" Say" I said

" First one it's my wish whether to continue my job or not..You shouldn't interfere.You shouldn't force me to do anything that I don't want to do...Next I will visit my sister often you shouldn't stop me..I won't stop you from visiting your family and I like Ramya akka a lot..So I will also come with you..Now that's all..If you also like me and if our marriage is fixed I will say you the remaining" She said..

I chuckled hearing it..She is different..I said I too have some conditions..And she asked me what are they ..

" I agree with your conditions..And my family is everything to me..As a doctor I have responsibilities so I may not be able to spend enough time with you but I promise to keep you happy.." I said and she smiled..

She looks cute while she smiles..

"Then?" She asked

"What should I say Ms.Selfie?" I asked her ...

" Say what you think Mr.Dimple" She said..

"Mr.Dimple?" I asked..

She is the first one to call me like this..

" Why you call me Ms.Selfie?" She asked..

" My first impression on you..That's why I'm calling you Ms.Selfie..And btw I loved your explanation about humanity 😂" I said and she turned her face..

" There is no need to say about my explanation" 🙈..

I laughed hearing it and she glared me..

" Should I say or not??" She asked with irritation..

" Ok say" I said.

" I love your dimple so I call you Mr.Dimple .." She said and I saw the locked door...

" Come with me.." She said and went near the door and asked me to look through the hole in it..I am shocked to see dhruv standing there and doing something in the phone..Now I understood why she locked the door 😌

She smiled at me and I smiled back..We went down and I am hell shocked as my mom is ready with the Jasmine flower..She kept it on Ms.Selfie s hair and they asked are we happy with this marriage..

" Before asking our opinion you decided and now ur asking are we happy?" I said

" Aren't you happy with this ?" Adhi Anna asked..

" No..I m happy I just said" I said with a smile..

" So are you happy madam" He asked her...She nodded with a smile...

After some formal talks we are about to go..

But Anni asked her number and she said Looking at me..We came out and Anni said" Ur waste Ajju..It's you who should ask her number..But I asked at least I expected you to note it..But you?"

I laughed and got her phone..

" What are you doing?" She asked

" I need her number" saying so I sent her number from Anni s phone to mine through what's app...

While Saving it only I remembered that I don't know her name 🙈..I am suprised.. Without knowing her name I am going to marry her...

Anni saved it as Shivu ...But what's her full name..I can't ask Anni suddenly an idea popped in my mind.. Using Truecaller I found her name ...Her name is Shivani ..Nice name I thought..

Arjun POV end

Shivani POV

I expected him to ask my number but his Anni asked it..

" I'm very happy Shivu..You are really okay right?? Arjun will keep you happily" Adhi mama said..

So his name is Arjun..Nice name I smiled..

" God..Arjun really did a magic on her..The girl who talks non stop even if we ask a normal question is just smiling when we ask a question related to her life" Akka said and without saying anything I went to my room..

The day passed and I didn't get any call from him.. Somewhere in my heart I expected him to call I don't know why...

I don't talk with boys unnecessarily..But today without even knowing his name I wish to spend my life with him.. Today I feel something new...I feel comfortable with him..I don't know the reason...Will he feel the same?? I thought but I have no answer...

I went to mama s room and asked his phone when he asked why I wanna make an important call and I charged my phone just now...He took a piece of paper and wrote something by seeing his phone and forwarded it to me..I got it with confusion..I saw 10 digits written in it..

" What's this mama?" I asked

" It's arjun's number..For this only you asked my phone na?? It's difficult for you to search that's why I wrote in this paper" he said with a mischievous smile and I felt embarrassed...

" Someone is blushing" Dharani akka came in ...

" I am feeling sleepy" I said and came out of their room asap..

Shivani s POV end

Authors POV :

After Shivani came out dharani and adhitya laughed..

" I really didn't expect that my sis will change like this" Dharani said

Adhitya nodded.. Dharani hold his hands but he removed it ..

Dharani" I dropped Maa in bus stop..She said she will call after reaching home"

He nodded and sat on bed..He took his phone ..He didn't even look at her..She is hurt by his behavior towards her...From yesterday night after knowing about Shivani s marriage decision he didn't talk with her properly..But before others he behaved normal..

" I'm sorry adhi ..I know it's my fault..But if I said you, you will inform Shivani about it ..That's why I didn't say also you are tensed about the new project so I thought not to disturb you by saying it..If I said about it Shivani will ask your help to stop it ..You will help her for sure..That's why I said after it's decided"

He didn't say anything..

" It hurts ... Please don't be silent" she said and sat near him...He didn't say anything..

She hugged him tightly..He didn't hug her back at the same time he didn't separate her from him...

His shirt is wet by her tears..He hugged her back and kissed her forehead...

" Hereafter don't hide anything from me" he said and she nodded

" Now smile" Dharani said and he gave her a small smile..But she knows that it's not his real smile...

" You know about me very well Dharani..But still you did like this..I understand your situation ..I need Sometime" he said and she nodded with a smile..

" Dhruv is calling you" she said

He turned and saw but no one is there..She kissed on his cheeks and got up from the bed..

" Take your own time...But I won't stop loving or disturbing you" She said and went...

He slapped his forehead.. Sometimes she behaves very matured and Sometimes she behaves worser than a child 😂😂😂

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: Missed call? 🙈😜

Hai cutiess... Sorry for the boring update 🙈🙈 But it's required for the upcoming parts..

Please do vote and comment..If you like it share with your friends too..Thank you so much for voting and commenting cuties 😘😘😘😘

With love,
Magizhini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 35.5K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover πŸ’– Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❀️ πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–...
452K 17.3K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
549K 18.8K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
80.6K 4.8K 49
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...