Baby Bird || Hawks x Reader |...

By xxSpicyFruitSnacksxx

NOT MY STORY CREDIT TO alexwashere on quotev (Got permission from author to publish on Wattpad) Author mashed... More

Before We Start
Chapter 1 - The Sapphire Sky
*IDEAS* for Y/N - Quirk Explanation and More!
Chapter 2 - Comfort
Chapter 3 - Rise 'n Shine
Chapter 4 - Accidental Introduction
Chapter 5 - Reality
Chapter 6 - Talking
ANNOUNCEMENTS
❗BREAKING NEWS❗

(Bonus) - Time to Explain!

35 1 0
By xxSpicyFruitSnacksxx

*Endeavor in this ngl-*

||Warning||

*Profanities (A LOT)*

——————————————————

"How the hell do you not know?" Endeavor growled, anger lacing his words as he spoke to Y/N. "I-I swear! I-wait, why the fuck am I talking to a flaming piece of trash?" Y/N sneered back at Endeavor, then looked to Hawks who was snorting at their insult, as it *Finally- shut Endeavor up. Y/N frowned, then walked away, knowing they ass gon get BEAT if they atay for too long. Endeavor looked down, mumbling and then looked back at them and shouted, "How do you even know who I am, if you don't know where you are?" He said loudly, taking a step forward in the process. Y/N looked back and smiled, "I know everything about everything!" Endeavor looked scared *as he should-* He didn't understand, or even wanted to know how they knew, but little did he know, it was all a bluff- Y/N didn't know shit.

——————————————————

*THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY- KAY, I just wanted to write sumthing for you'll while I continue my homework and school, I am sorry if I am being to much of a meme- BUT I WILL MAKE SOMETHING BY, Tuesday or Wednesday- I SWEAR- Anyways, hope you enjoyed this piece of shET.

Alex.is.Lost has signed off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...