Just a Fan

By w2mm00

Are you just a fan? Or are you genuinely in love with Ariana grande? I do NOT own any of these pictures. I re... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

5.4K 141 148
By w2mm00

Ariana's POV

Victoria and I decided to stay at my place and she fell asleep with me. So, when I woke up she kinda knew.

"Ari why are you up so damn early? It's your day off and its..." She rolled over to look at her phone

"10:27"

"I need to figure out what I'm gonna wear later."

"Girl why?"

"I'm going out with y/n" her jaw fell open

Y/n POV

"Yo wake up stupid fucks." I'm in the living room hitting them with pillows.

"Whyyyy?" Malissa covered her face with a pillow

"Because i need to be ready later."

"For what?" Malissa removed the pillow.

"I'm meeting up with Ariana."

"Oop then I'm coming. Dante get your gay ass up." She slapped him

"Ughhh. Fine." They finally got up.

"Good morning guys. How was the concert last night?" My mom walked into the living room

"It was amazinggg. Especially for y/n" Malissa stated.

"What do you mean. You met someone
y/n/n?" I nodded my head quickly

"You won't believe who." Dante stated

"Ariana Fucking Grande." I stated and her jaw dropped.

"No.... are you serious?"

"Yup. Lemme explain." I explained everything while I was helping her make breakfast. We ate breakfast and then I helped clean up. All of us including my mom went to the room.

"While i take a shower can y'all pick out an outfit for me?"

"Casual or comfy?" Malissa asked

"Both." I threw a smile over my shoulder.

"Bet."

I got out the shower and put on my boxers, sports bra, and socks. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room.

"So what y'all got?" I walked over to my dresser and put on some deodorant.

"A black tee, a red hoodie, a bomber jacket, black joggers, and your bred 1's."

"Damn im sexy as fuck. No wonder bitches be calling me zaddy with a z"

"Girl please." Dante said and rolled his eyes.

"Dante don't hate because you can't get Shawn Mendes to go on a date with you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ew get the hell away from me." He pushed me away.

"Well lemme text Ariana and tell her what to wear."

Me:
Yo Ariana good morning.

"What the fuck. 'Yo Ariana'. What the hell kinda text is that." Malissa said looking over my shoulder

"Damn. Mind your fucking business. If you gon be on my dick at least suck the shit first." She slapped the back of my head dumb hard

"Y/n watch your fucking mouth."

"Sorry Ma."

"OUU SHE TEXTED BACK." He grabbed both my shoulders and shook me

"DANTE STOP FUCKING YELLING. AND GET THE FUCK OFF ME."

"Well read it."

"I am. Damn."

Crush since birth ❤️:
Good morning y/n

Me:
Before you go crazy, wear something comfortable or whatever, it honestly doesn't matter. But it is gonna be a little chilly today so yea.

Crush since birth ❤️:
I was about to text you and ask what I should wear but you beat me to it. Where exactly are we going?

Me:
You'll see 😉

Crush since birth ❤️:
You better not be trying to kill me or sell things to paparazzi 😒

Me:
Wtf. I'm not that kind of person. Just don't worry. Trust me. On some Aladdin and Jasmine type shit 🤣

Crush since birth ❤️:
Lmfaooo not the Disney reference. Fine. I'll be there in like 2 hours

Me:
You really don't have to pick me up. I can just leave and pick you up at a mutual location

Crush since birth ❤️:
Y/n you're not getting on the fucking train. That's that

Me:
Fine. I'll see you later then

Crush since birth ❤️:
See you later

"Ouuuu." Malissa and Dante said in my ear.

"Can y'all stop being fucking childish?"

"Suck my dick." Malissa said.

"You don't have one. But like I do." I gripped my dick and winked at her.

"Y/N WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND STOP BEING WEIRD." My mom yelled at me.

"OKAY OKAY."

"This is the first date so no fucking. Even tho she's a kinky ass bitch. You can tell from the songs." Dante told me

"I mean obviously. Have you heard make up. She on some 'I like to fuck with you, just to make up with you, cause the way you be screaming my name make me wanna make love to you' type shit." I said and we all laughed

"I remember when I was like that."

"Okay mom, please no." She laughed

"I'm going to my room to watch Lucifer. Good luck on this date."

"It's not even a date. It's just us trying to get to know each other."

"Mhm. You say that now. I love you. Good luck."

"Whatever. And I love you too ma."

We chilled out for like an hour. Then I got a text from ari.

Crush since birth❤️:
I'm downstairs

Me:
Ight I'm coming down now. You want a water or something so I can bring it down?

Crush since birth❤️:
I'll take a water, thanks

Me:
No problem

"I'll see y'all later?"

"Yea. We staying here." They chuckled out.

"Ight. Don't eat any of my gushers tho!"

"No promises!" Dante yelled out

"I love y'all."

"We love you too!" They yelled back out.

I walked over to the kitchen and got a water bottle for Ariana. I grabbed my keys and my wallet and walked out the door and locket it. Then I took the elevator downstairs. I walked over to her car and she opened it from the inside.

"Hey." I smiled while getting in and closing the door and looking back at her.

"Hi. And do I get a hug or do I wait?"

"Nah come here." I pulled her into a hug.

"I got you your water" I handed it to her

"Thank you." She opened it and then took a sip.

"So Where are we going?"

"Well I was thinking about going for a stroll in the park."

"Well okay. Do you mind if my security comes?"

"No not at all. I completely understand. You're a big celebrity so you need to be safe and you can't take no chances." She smiled at me and blushed.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing you're just really cute and understanding."

"Well I try to be. Well the being understanding. The being cute comes naturally." I winked at her and she playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

"So are we just gonna sit in this limo no music no nothing?"

"You want music? You listen to R&B?"

"Babygirl I majored for R&B in Juilliard."

"Oh shit really?"

"Yea."

"Okay well let's play some music then." She smiled and played some music. We were singing and messing around and we got to our destination. We got out and we were in Central Park walking around while her body guard was behind us.  I got a good look at her outfit and she looks beautiful. But when does she not?

"I see why you majored in R&B. You're very talented."

"Not as much as you miss grande." She nudged my shoulder.

"Stop it. Like you're really talented. And you work in construction."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with construction. I make good money."

"Yea but that's a lot of work."

"Pop Princess can't handle work huh?"

"Shut up I work hard too. It's just a different type of work."

"Yea I get that."

We kept walking and stopped at a little bridge over a pond. And we leaned over it.

"How is your mom?"

"She's fine. She's at home with Dante and Malissa. They basically live with us." I chuckled and made her laugh.

"What about your dad?"

"Well umm... he got stabbed to death when I was younger. Well technically he didn't die on the spot he died in the hospital."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up." She rubbed my arm.

"No it's perfectly fine. I want us to be able to get to know each other. Good and the bad." I looked her into her eyes.

"Tell me. How's it going with your mental health and what not." I walked her over to a little bench and we sat down.

"It's getting better. Slowly but surely"

"You amaze me."

"How?" She asked me confusingly.

"Well because I can't imagine being in your shoes. The Manchester bombing and then being blamed for that. And then losing your ex the way that he passed and then being blamed for that too. It's like any chance people get they'll blame you"

"It's hard. But you're amazing too. You're working hard labor to save up for a house for your mom, you went to college, you're talented, and you still manage to be a good person."

"Well my momma ain't raise no asshole. That's for sure." We both laughed

"But no really ariana. I know how you feel. My step dad was a complete ass hole. He abused me, mentally abused my mom. Then he did drugs and took alcohol. He would come home and go straight to their room and sleep. So while my mom was at work I had to look out for myself. I never really liked him. But anyways. When I hit 16 my mom finally left him because he didn't want to better himself. She finally got into the realization that if he didn't want to help himself then she couldn't help him either. So she broke up with him and he turned to more drugs. We found out on the news that he was so high off of crack that he walked off the platform of the train and then fell. Then the train killed him."

"That's a tragic way to pass. But I agree with your mom. That's exactly the reason why I had to leave Malcolm. I loved him with all my heart. But sometimes to show someone you love them you have to let them go so that they can figure themselves out."

"That's my point I'm trying to get across. I completely understand what you're going through. Because I was there for my mom every single step of the way. Even though I hated that asshole, I still showed my mom the care that she needed at the time. And I'm here for you. I understand that you might not be able to love the same way ever again. But I want you to know that I'm here for you every single step of the way." She dropped a tear and laid her head on my shoulder. I gave her a hug and kissed her head.

"Thank you." She said in between sniffles.

"No problem. But you're too gorgeous to be crying in public. Come on. Let's keep walking." I stood up and placed my hand out for her to grab it. And that she did. She stood up and I wrapped my arm over her shoulders while her hand was holding my hand that was wrapped around her. He kept walking and talking.

"Wait you have like 12 dogs and 1 pig right?"

"That's exactly right. Did you do research on me?" She chuckled.

"No, my friends and I have always been huge fans. Except they're way more obsessed than I am."

"Oh so you're obsessed." She smirked and lifted her eyebrow up.

"Not the way you think I am." I looked down at her

"Oh yea, then how?" I stopped walking and turned her to where she was facing me and I put my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Obsessed to the point where you've been my crush since you were on Nickelodeon and Ik every single one of your songs by heart."

"Aww that's not that bad." She chuckled

"Ha ha. Whatever." I kept walking and she caught up with me. With her body guard still behind us.

"Anyways I forget most of their names. There's the Pig which is piggy smallz. I know that's there's the OG Toulouse, then there's Myron, then there's the Princess Lafayette... uhhhh oh okay Strauss, cinnamon, I kinda forgot the rest."

"Okay well you did pretty good. You remembered half of them."

"Wait wait. You just got two more didn't you?" She smiled at me and nodded.

"Mhm. Do you know their names? I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you do."

"Okay wait wait wait Lemme think." I stopped and looked at the clouds to try to remember.

"They're names are from Harry Potter right?"

"Yup."

"Uhhhhhhh... Snape?"

"Mhmmm."

"Okay lemme think of the other one. Uhhhhhhh. Yea idk."

"And Lilly. But you got half of them right."

"So does that mean I get a kiss on the cheek?"

"Why not." She leaned my head down and kissed my cheek.

"Well what are the other ones?" I asked as we kept walking.

"Okay so I'm going to name the ones you said and then the rest."

"Ight bet."

"Okay so there's Toulouse, Lafayette, Myron, coco, Strauss, cinnamon, Fawkes, Lily, Ophelia, Pignoli, Sirius, Snape, and then there's piggy." While she was naming them I counted all of them on my fingers.

"I ran out of fingers." I chuckled.

"You're a dick." She pushed me slightly.

"Oh um... speaking of dick." I stopped and she stopped along with me.

"Uhuh?" She looked a little nervous.

"Since we're opening up. And this is a part of me that I can't just hide. Uhhh. Damn this is harder than I thought."

"It's fine. I won't judge." She rubbed my arm.

"Okay so don't be freaked out."

"I won't."

"Okay so when I was born I um... I was born with the reproductive system of a male." She looked at me confused and pointed to my private area.

"Wait... so you have a dick?"

"Uhh... yea." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"That's lowkey kinda cool."

"I always thought so" I chuckled

"I mean yea. You don't have to deal with periods and shit like that."

"You're handling this a lot better than I thought you would." I wrapped my arm over her shoulder playfully.

"Oh please. It doesn't change the fact that you're an amazing optimistic person."

"Awww thanks." I tugged on her ponytail a little.

"Do that shit again y/n/n it ain't gon be pretty."

"Ouuu temper temper." I tugged again and ran. And she chased after me. Damn she runs pretty fast in those fucking heals. I decided to slow down and she caught up to me and punched stomach. And I laughed.

"You're lucky I work out."

"Whatever." She panted out and then we kept walking.

We continued our walk and this dog ran up to us. We stopped in out tracks and I picked it up. It was a German Shepard puppy.

"Awww heyyyy little..." I checked the privates and it was a boy.

"Guy." I said and Ari laughed and pet him along with me.

"You basically just violated this dog." She said while laughing.

"Whatever Ariana I had to know the pronouns." I playfully rolled my eyes and we both laughed.

"Well his owner should be looking for him. Let's sit here for a little bit just in case some body comes up. There's not really people walking around this section so the owner should be coming soon." I said while walking over to a little bench.

"Smart." She sat on the bench.

"Why the hell are you so far? Come here." I patted down next to me with my left hand while I was holding the dog with my other arm. She smiled and moved over to me.

"All shy. You not so shy in those songs."

"That's different. You're different." She hit my arm.

"So are you Miss Grande." I said while looking into her eyes and smiling which made her smile. We started petting the dog and we created small talk.

"OMG AMENADIEL. HEY BUDDY." The dog hopped out of my arms and I stood up. It was a girl that looked 12 and her older brother that looked about 16.

"He belongs to y'all?" I pointed at her.

"Yea. We let him off of his leash to play fetch but this twit threw it too far and we've been looking for him for the past hour."

"Good thing you decided to wait here
y/n/n." Her body guard said. Damn he ain't talk to me before

"I know right. Wait what did you say his name was again?" I chuckled and put my hands in my pocket.

"Amenadiel."

"Like Lucifer right?"

"Yea. I didn't think anyone would really notice."

"Nah that's my favorite show. And I always liked his name for a dog or Apollo."

"Apollo is a good name." She smiled at me.

"Yea." I smiled.

"Oh my god you're Ariana." The little girl said as she noticed Ariana and passed the dog to her brother.

"Yea I am." She chuckled and walked over to the little girl.

"I just went to your concert last night."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was amazingggg." We all laughed at how cute she was.

"Would you like to take a picture."

"Of course." The little girl said.

"Nick take the picture."

"I'll take it." I put my hand out and she passed me the phone. They positioned themselves for the picture and I looked over the phone to look at ari and smiled which made her smile.

"Okay smile!" I took the picture and the phone flashed.

"Thank youuu." She ran over to me and I passed her, her phone.

"No problem kid." I smiled and put my hands back in my pockets.

"Ariana it was so nice to meet you but our mom is waiting for us at home." The older brother said.

"Okay I'm coming. And thank you again for taking the picture. Bye Ariana!!! By cute girl she's with." I laughed at what she called me and Ariana and I waved bye.

"Well she was super cute." I looked over at ari and she chuckled.

"I think she might've had a crush on you" she said punching my stomach softly

"Possibly." We continued to keep walking.  I started to slow down because I noticed she was a little cold. And plus I don't want her feet hurting because she's walking so much.

"Hey you good?"

"Yea I'm just a tiny bit cold. Other than that I'm fine. You're so easy to talk to and you're fucking hilarious."

"Here take my jacket." I started to take off my jacket.

"No no. Keep your jacket I don't want you to be cold." She backed up away from me a little bit.

"Ariana I'm fine. This hoodie has fleece in it."

"No y/n/n I'm fine."

"Ari can you please take my jacket. It'll make me feel better. You don't want me to be upset do you?"

"No. Fine." I smiled and wrapped my jacket around her.

"Thank you" I said while smiling and her body was facing mine and we were both facing each other.

"No, thank youuu." She said. Now noticing, her eyes are glistening in the sunlight. I want to kiss her but I don't want to move too fast. I also don't want to scare her away.

"What are you thinking about y/n?" Fuck fuck fuck. How long was I staring?

"Why do I have to be thinking?"

"Because you're staring." FUCK MY DAMN LIFE BRUH. Lemme turn on my charm button.

"Why do I have to think to admire how beautiful you are. You're eyes are literally glistening in the sun making them a honey brown. They look gorgeous." I said while getting a little closer and moving a loose her from the side of her head and use my finger to brush it up so it doesn't ruin her famous high pony tail. We stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. So I decided to break the comfortable silence before I lean in and kiss her.

"Do you want to get some hot chocolate? I know this vegan spot we can go to called October. And we don't have to walk there I can order an Uber for us."

"I'm down." She said hooking my arm.

"Bet."

———-

We were at October(yes this is a real restaurant in Manhattan) and it smelled good ngl.

"Next!" We walked up and I looked at the menu. And then looked back down at the worker.

"Hi, how you doing?" I asked

"I'm doing good." She smirked at me. Umm sis that's lowkey disrespectful

"That's good."

"Well what what you like to order?"

"Can we get 2 hot chocolates please?"

"Of course. What size would you like?"

"Uhh lemme get a medium. Ariana what do you want?"

"Uhh lemme get the same thing please."

"Of course. Anything else?" I pulled ari closer to me softly and whispered in her ear.

"You wanna eat here, or do you want to go somewhere else?"

"I'll eat here. The menu looks promising." She patted my cheek.

"Okay." I wrapped my right arm over her shoulder and she held my right hand.

"Okay yea. I'll get a October burger. Ari what do you want?"

"Uhh to be honest I don't know. It all sounds pretty good. Y/n/n pick for me." She rubbed my hand with her thumb. I moved over to her ear to whisper in her ear again.

"Ari I don't know anything about vegan food. So the only thing that really caught my attention other than the burger was the Charred Cauliflower Steak."

"Well then get that y/n/n." She whispered back in my ear chuckling making me smile.

"Uhh what's the Charred Cauliflower Steak?"

"Well it's 24 Hour Marinated Cauliflower, Tomato Reducation, Sesame, and Steamed Potatoes." I looked over at ari and she nodded her head.

"Okay I'll get that."

"Do you still want your hot chocolate?"

"Yea." Ari stated

"Here or to go?"

"To go." Ari cut me off before I said something. I looked at her curious.

"We'll eat at my place." She said

"Whatever you want Grande." I pulled her in tighter.

"Okay that'll be 18.50"

"Okay cool." I leaned over to ari into a hug and took out my wallet. She laughed into my chest.

"You know I can pay right?"

"Yea but i asked you out. I know your receipts be looking like phone numbers but I got this one." She laughed and hit my arm.

"Fucking dork."

"Yea Yea." I playfully rolled my eyes.

———-

We got to her penthouse and she opened her door and a couple of dogs came running. She closed the door and locked it. I was holding the bag and we finished our hot chocolates while we were on our way here. The dogs ran over to me and started sniffing the bag.

"They remind me of me when I see a bag of food." I said while laughing and Ari gave all of them love.

"Well welcome to my place." She said while taking off her shoes so I did the same out of respect.

"I'm honored." I used my free hand to place it over my heart.

"Shut the fuck up." She playfully rolled her eyes and walked ahead of me and I followed.

"Damn aggressive much."

"Sometimes." She threw a look over her shoulder.

"Touché Grande." We walked over to her kitchen and I placed the food on the island.

"Nice ass place." I said while looking around.

"Thank you. Do you want wine?" She looked over at me.

"Matter fact. Yea, I'll take some wine." I looked back over at her and smiled and walked over to the island. She grabbed two wine glasses and placed them on the island and then went back to the wine to grab it. While she was setting up the wine I was taking the food out the bag.

"Plates or do you want to eat straight up like that?" She asked while placing the wine bottle down because she finished pouring the glasses. Should I make a move??? Imma make a move. Not too big of a move, but a move. I walked over to her and walked behind her hugging her waist from behind and placing my chin on her shoulder. She held my arms and rubbed my biceps.

"Whatever you want Miss Grande. If you wanna go fancy we could go fancy. You wanna eat it straight out the take out plate thingy then I'm down for that too. It's all up to you."

"Then let's do plates." She said as she turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck and I brought her into a hug. And then kissed the top of her head.

"Plates it is." I pulled away and She walked over to the plates.

"Umm... kinda awkward but can you help me get those?" She said while pointing and opening a cabinet.

"I got you." I walked over to her and placed my hand on her hip while I leaned in and reached my arm out to grab the plates. I grabbed the plates and I move my hand slowly away from her waist. She hid her blush in her shoulder.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I placed the plates down and started opening up the take out.

"You want me to plate it?" I asked and she nodded her head. I washed my hands and walked back over to the food.

"Wait... Ari I need some utensils. Well not for me but for you." She chuckled and walked over to get some utensils.

"Thanks."

"Mhm." She sat down at on the seat. I finished playing the food.

"Damn looks sexy as fuck. Not as sexy as me tho." I looked over and winked at her and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Probably not. Now come sit." I walked over and sat next to her. She was about to eat but I stopped and closed my eyes and did the sign of the cross and went on to eat.(if you're not Christian or catholic then I apologize I don't want you to feel any type of way whatsoever)

"Amen" she chuckled.

"Amen." I took a bite from my burger while she ate some of her vegan steak. How tf is it even steak if it's not meat??? It's fucking cauliflower. My vegan burger was good tho. Even tho it isn't a burger. Still prefer my regular ole burger.

"You wanna try some?" She asked me.

"No not really."

"Please." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I put my "burger" down and all my attention went to her. She cut a piece and stuck the fork onto it. She held up the fork and proceeded to move it to my mouth.

"Oh so I'm getting fed now?"

"I feed everyone." She said while rolling her eyes. And shoving it in my mouth.

"Damn so I'm everyone now?." I said after chewing and swallowing. She raised and eyebrow and a smirk made its way on her face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to say that it just came out. I'm usually a flirt. I didn't mean-"

"It's fine y/n." She cleaned my bottom lip with her thumb.

"Can't take me anywhere." (Lowkey a descendants reference.) I laughed and she smiled and stared into my eyes

"It's cute. You're cute."

"Well since im cute. Would you like to hang out tomorrow? I mean unless you don't want to because I know you have to go back on tour and I understand if you want to relax. Yea idk why I asked that was stu-"

"Chill out." She grabbed my hand that was on the table.

"I'll hang out with you tomorrow. I mean I thought this was a date." She said confusingly.

"Well it was a me getting to know THE Ariana Grande type thing. A lot of people say a lot of shit and I knew you weren't what they said you were. Especially the moment that we met in the meet and greet. Tomorrow our friend and us should hang out together. If we want to get to know each other we have to know our bsf's"

"You're a charmer ewww." She pushed me slightly

"Eww?" My phone buzzed. I flipped it over and saw it was Dante.

"It's Dante. You mind if I take this?"

"Of course not." I smiled and walked out the kitchen. Then picked up the phone.

Y/n: "wassup te?"

D: "where you at?"

Y/n: "im at Ari's why?"

D: "Malissa ate your gushers."

Y/n: "Ik you lying."

D: "I'm not."

Y/n: "tell that bitch to stop being greedy."

D: "y/n/n said to stop being greedy."

D: "She said quote on quote 'bite me' "

Y/n: "man whatever. Is that the only reason you called? I'm kinda eating food with Ariana right now."

D: "OUUUU. And no it's not the only thing I fucking called for. You know damn well it's not. I WAS going to ask how it's going. Obviously it's going good."

Y/n: "Yea it is." I smiled to myself at how good this day has been.

D: "has she seen your arms?"

Y/n: "no I've had my hoodie on all day. Why?"

D: "omg are you dumb or slow pick one?"

Y/n: "i-"

D: "don't answer that. Anyways. Literally all the girls fall for your arms and hands because they're veiny. They also fall for your abs and voice. But I'm not telling you to sing to her and take off your shirt on your first hang out session."

Y/n: "so is that why y'all gave me a semi tight t-shirt?"

D: "yup. So take off your hoodie and flex but not to the point where she can tell your doing it on purpose."

Y/n: "Ight thanks. Love you."

D: "love you toooo." He hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to Ariana.

"Welcome back."

"Thanks for the welcoming." I sat down in the Chair next to her.

"Idiot." She laughed and nudged my arm.

"You mind if I take off my hoodie? It's kinda hot in here."

"Of course not go ahead." I stood up again and pulled my hoodie off. I made sure that my abs showed lowkey. I put my hoodie down on the seat and sat on it. Then all my attention went to Ariana.

Ariana's POV

Chris walked out to take her call from Dante. So I pulled out my phone and did a group face time  with Victoria, Courtney, Scott, and Brian

A: Omg omg omg!!!

V: what?

C: what's up?

B: is it going bad???

S: why would it be going bad idiot

B: Shut up Scott

A: CAN YALL PLEASE STOP????

S: sorry AG

A: ANYWAYS. She's amazing. We went for a walk in the park. We stopped a couple of times, she gave me her jacket. Then we went to some vegan restaurant ordered food and she paid. Now we're at my place eating.

V: so you just got on your phone while she's there? The disrespect

A: bitch, no she took a call

C: ari are you gonna make a move or no?

A: idkkkkk. Tbh I'm kinda horny and I want to just fuck all night. But I want to take it slow.

S: TMI

B: For real. Yea you talk to the girls about this I'm gonna hang up. Byeee love y'all. *he hung up*

C: Scott are you gonna leave too?

S: yes. Love y'all !!! *hung up as well*

V: and then there were three

C: Anyways continue bitch

A: okay like I was saying. I'm horny but like I want to take it slow with her. We literally talked all day but it only felt like minutes.

C: she might be a keeper bitch

V: agreed

I heard footsteps.

A: oh shit she's coming. Love y'all gotta go *I hung up*

"Welcome back." I told her with a smile

"Thanks for the welcoming." She sat down in the Chair next to me.

"Idiot." I laughed and nudged her arm.

"You mind if I take off my hoodie? It's kinda hot in here."

"Of course not go ahead." She stood up again and pulled her hoodie off. Her abs showed a little bit and a tattoo that was on her v line because she was sagging a tiny bit where you could see her Calvin Klein boxer straps. She put her hoodie down on the seat and sat on it. Then all her attention went to me. And me being the dumbass I am, I just stared at her tattooed covered arms and some on her hands. She picked up the glass of wine and her veins showed. Damn she was fine asl. TAKE IT SLOW ARIANA. STOP.

"Damn you want me to put my hoodie back on? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No no. I mean if you want to put it on you can. I was just admiring your arms." I rubbed her forearm that was closest to me.

"Do you work out?" Wtf is up with me

"Uh yea. I kinda have to keep in shape if I want to lift stuff and I have to climb." Damn she gets her hands dirty. That's kinda hot.

"What do you normally do in workouts?"

"Well I start by stretching."

"Okayyyy"

"And I work a lot on my core and shit."

"Okay I need more details y/n/n" I said making her laugh

"Well I work out a lot on the rowing machine, treadmill, stair climber, the sit up bench."

"Ohh so do you think you're cool because you work out and have muscles?" I rubbed her arm

"Do YOU think you're cool because you're gorgeous, have an amazing personality, and can sing?" That kind of made me blush.

"Okay but like what about your legs?"

"Well I do barbell squats, Dumbbell lunges, a seated leg press now and then. And a couple other things." She shrugged and then took a bite of her vegan burger.

"What about your arms? You got nerdy arms or no?"

"Idk you wanna feel?" She asked sarcastically.

"I mean maybe." Her eyes looked shocked but kept a smile.

"Go ahead." She grabbed her glass of wine and took a sip while I touched her bicep that didn't have the wine in her hand and that was closest to me.

"Stop flexing"

"I'm not even flexing" She chuckled

"Are you being for real?"

"Yea. Why?"

"They just felt like you were flexing. And how are your arms bigger than Pete? That's kind of sad" I laughed and she laughed along with me.

"No offense but that dude could never compare to me." She chuckled and took another sip of wine.

"I didn't offend you did I?" I asked her

"Nah. I'm just saying. Mf looked like the twig from Larva." I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

"Well he didn't work out that much."

"You could fucking tell."

———-

After we ate we sat on the couch and decided what movie to watch.

"Let's watch Clueless." I said and she turned her head and looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Um shes a stupid ass."

"How is she a stupid ass y/n/n"

"How tf you manage to like your ex step brother. That's fucking nasty."

"I mean I guess." I laughed.

"Why you sitting so far away Grande?"

"Oh so you want me close?" I got up and sat next to her.

"Lean back." I leaned back and her arm wrapped around me. Then I noticed that she had the sexiest fucking tattoo. I started to trace it with my nails and read it.

" 'happiness can be found, even in the darkest times, if only one remembers to turn on the light' isn't that a Dumbledore quote?"

"Yea." She blushed a little.

"That's fucking hot."

"I mean cute." I turned away. Why tf did I just say that.

"Thanks." She laughed.

"You haven't talked much about yourself y/n" I turned and looked at her.

"What do you wanna know?" She moved her whole body to face me and leaned against the couch.

"Everything."

"Okay well... I'm 26. I graduated college last year."

"What did you go to college for?"

"Psychology and mental health. And of course music"

"Explains a lot."

"Yea." She chuckled

"Anyways. My birthday is y/d/o/b 1994. I was born in Brooklyn. And uh my dad has his own constriction company. Well... had. It's mine now ig"

"Is that why you do construction?"

"Yea. I kinda wanna carry that legacy of hard work I guess." She started playing with her fingers.

"Okay what about your mom?"

"My mom was going to school for culinary arts. Until she had me in college, so she decided to stop going. Then she just worked in an office."

"So your family is just hard workers huh?"

"Yea. Anyways, while I was in school my mom put me in a music program so I can stay out of the street. So I learned how to play piano and guitar. Coming home my mom would be playing R&B. So I would sit on the floor and do my homework on the coffee table listening to the words, the melody, the tempo, and especially the meaning. Along with R&B I'm a huge Eminem, 2Pac, and biggie fan. Music was my escape. Still is ig." She said. I dropped a couple of tears because damn... I felt that. I didn't even know what to say

"You good?" She asked me rubbing my arm

"Yea im fine. I just... I've never met someone with a passion like that as much as me."

"Neither have I." She smiled

———-

We drove back to her building and we were in the car. The car finally came to a stop and we looked into each other's eyes.

"I had fun." I said rubbing her leg.

"I'm glad you had fun. Cause I did too. You mind if..." she took something off of my lip

"What was that?"

"Your weave."

"It's not even weave asshole." I laughed and slapped her arm.

"Nah But you had a hair."

"Probably your curly ass hair."

"Whatever Ariana." She laughed. We stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds and she leaned in.

"Lemme just..." she took off her jacket I had on because when we were walking to the car I got cold.

"Oh. My bad." I helped take it off and I was moving quickly.

"Chill. Calm down." She rubbed the side of my arms. We stared into each others eyes and she said

"Ariana?"

"Y/n?"

"Do you believe in a kiss on a first date?" Her eyes flickered to my eyes and to my lips. I nodded my head slightly and she moved her hand to the side of my face. She leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. After a couple of seconds she pulled back.

"Goodnight ari." She said against my lips

"Goodnight y/n/n" She smiled and opened the door and got out. Once she got out she leaned against it and knocked on the window.

"Yes?"

"Text me when you get home."

"Will do."

"Ight." She tapped the car and kept walking. She turned around and gave a wink.

———-

I got home and I see victoria and my mom on the couch. They look over at me with the "what happened" face.

"WE KISSED." I squealed and ran over to sit in the middle of them.

———-

Y/n POV

"Yurrr." I said when I walked through the door.

"Yurrrr." I heard Malissa and Dante.

"I knew y'all were here."

"When are we not." Malissa said.

"True true." I walked over and sat on the couch and got on my phone. I was just waiting for them to ask me wtf happened. Dante moved over to me and snatched the phone out my hand.

"What the fuck."

"You not just gon sit here. And then not tell us what happened." Dante said.

"Omg we kissed. Is that what you wanted to hear?" They squealed and I started smiling.

"I'm swaggy as fuck aren't I?"

"Eh" malissa said

"If you need to get dicked down just say that." She smacked tf outta me.

"You need to stop being a dick."

"A dick is what you need." She smacked me again.

"OMG I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED."

"DANTE STOP YELLING." My mom walked out her room and smacked the back of his head and sat on the other sofa.

"So what happened?"

"Well i-"

"THEY KISSED." Dante yelled out.

"Dante..." my mom said and he understood what that meant.

"So you kissed. You sure that's all you did y/n?"

"Yes ma."

"Good."

"Oh and we're gonna hang out tomorrow."

"OH MY-"

"And y'all are coming with me."

"OH MY-"

Too many explicits came out Dante's mouth. Fast forward the night they went home... which was down the hall. And came back. We got ready for bed and fell asleep in the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 902 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...
34.5K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. ✨️ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
123K 3.2K 73
𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀/𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀�...
4.8K 133 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...