I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

32.Our real Honeymoon

6K 292 34
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew managed his night without gulf ... As Kao has the same sleeping habit as gulf ... Gulf always put Kao in between Mew and him but somehow Kao managed to reach Gulf's chest and sleep peacefully... Kao really loves Gulf and always tries to be near him... Though Mew loves this... Kao being so close to Gulf but sometimes he gets jealous as now gulf doesn't sleep on Mew's chest...

Mew: Gulfie, it's not a good habit to make the baby sleep in between us...I have made such a cute baby's room why don't you start making him sleep in that room...

Gulf: baby let him sleep here tonight ... Tomorrow I will put him in his room...Mew?

Mew: yes Honey...

Gulf: Do you want to use Kao's room for our love session.... So that he won't get disturbed... But there are toys all over the room so you need to avoid that....

Mew: Mew smiled ear to ear after listening to Gulf...Baby, I am completely okay with that ... It's one of my dreams to make to love my Gulfie in a room full of toys .. I love toys...

Gulf: You can love anything for making love to me ... Always horny....

Mew: pouts... Baby, I missed you .... He touched his cheeks... It's not just sex gulf it's my love for you baby...

Gulf: I know baby... Common now I can't wait let's go...

Gulf put Kao on the bed and tried to move when Kao started crying... They both turned... Gulf go to him and said aww my baby .... Ahhhh don't cry sweety daddy is not going anywhere... Come we will sleep together....

Mew: Looked at Kao with anger... Baby are you upset with dadaa... Did dada do something to upset my Kao...

Gulf: Why are you saying this ... Our Kao can never be upset with dada...

Mew: then why didn't he let dada have his mama ....

Gulf: Aww baby I am sorry ... Come let's hold each other and sleep...

Gulf felt bad that Mew can't love him coz of Kao .. but he can't avoid Kao also...

Next Morning....

Mew was reading a newspaper... When gulf comes with the coffee..

Gulf: baby your coffee...

Mew: aww you being a good wife today sweetie...

Gulf: smack his shoulder shut up and gulf sit in Mew's lap... Baby, I want to ask you something...

Mew: yes baby...

Gulf: Can we go on our pending honeymoon...

Mew: Spit his coffee ... What? Really baby... Common let's go..

Gulf: Don't be so excited not asking you to go now ... We have to think about Kao also...

Mew: Baby we can ask Mom or dad to take care of Kao when we are not here....

Gulf: can we take Kao with us .. he will also get a chance to see another country...

Mew: yes baby why not... Then Let's ask mom, dad, techno, our helper, my driver, and my manager sun also ....let's go on a family honeymoon....

Gulf: Asshole.... No need to be sarcastic....ok I was thinking to Go next weekend ...I will ask my manager for leave....

Mew: Baby you don't have to ask anyone... don't forget... it's your Husband's company....

Gulf: Whatever I am just an employee there...

Mew: not anymore...it's just to make you realize your responsibility baby...now let's take a week off and then you can join your dad's company ...as a CEO...which you actually deserve..

Gulf: Do you think I can do this...

Mew: Yes sweetie... You are prepared now...

Gulf kissed Mew ... I love .... No let's save it for our first night....

Mew: Means I have to wait for one more week...okay, I will wait...baby I am so excited finally on our real honeymoon...

Gulf: Mew I guess Kao is crying go and take him...

Mew went to Kao's room to take him..

Mew: Aww my baby you are up...good morning my sweetie...see you look so cute when you love you dada..why you behaved like an asshole last night...Kao smiled and mew knows this smile...I mean sweetie you just behaved like an angel last night...

Gulf: Did you call my baby asshole..how dare you to use such a word in front of a small baby...come on Kao lets go ...your dada is as....gulf took Kao and left...

Mew: Kao not again...

Baby listen na I am sorry .....

The small cold war between Mew and Kao is going on...

Again at night...

Mew: baby I talked to mom she said she will take care of Kao for the next whole week...

Gulf: But I am gonna miss my baby Mew... Don't be so mean let me take him with us...

Mew: then what's the purpose of going on Honeymoon sweety when there also he will sleep on your chest and I am going to be sleeping alone... Then let's be here ....

Gulf: I Hate you mew...

Mew: I love you...baby...Mew looked at Kao and said ...baby if you sleep in the crib tonight..dada will introduce you to hot chicks...

Gulf: Mew, if you won't stop teaching Kao these things...I will introduce you to Hot punch...stay away from my child ...

Mew: You and your son doesn't love me ...I don't want to talk....

Gulf: put Kao on his chest...Mew just bear with me one week then I will give you a surprise...which I am sure you will love......

Gulf turn to mew and kissed him ....baby don't be upset you have waited so long just wait for one more week...

Mew: I was waiting for coz you were upset with me but now I am losing my patience coz I know you want me too....come on let's sleep for now we have office tomorrow...

Day by day Mew was really getting impatient and excited for their honeymoon...on the day when they were supposed to leave for Paris...

Gulf and Kao were crying like a baby ....baby daddy will come soon don't cry ....

Mew, he understands that I am leaving him here for a long time .. that's why he is crying...

Mew: I know baby but we have to leave and in this one week he will also learn to be without you...

Gulf: aww my baby ..Mew I can't go without my baby ....

Mew: gulf don't be so silly stop crying we are going for a week not forever and I also love my child but...this is good for both of us...now let's go baby...both of them kissed Kao and left....

While in-cab Gulf was still crying...Mew how Kao will live without us for one week...

Mew: baby, mom will take care of him just relax...did you remember our last cab drive from Paris....you were dreaming about me ...

Gulf: Smile, yes don't remind me that I felt so embarrassed...

Mew: Baby, always smile like this I can't see you crying and Kao will be fine we will do lots of shopping for our baby...

...they reached the airport and after a long journey, they reached Paris in the same hotel...

Manager welcomes them ...sir, nice to see you again... the manager showed them their room..

Baby, I have a surprise for you but first, let's sleep for some time....as I am really tired...later at night, I will give you the best surprise....

Mew: ok ...they kissed each and sleep by holding each others in close embrace ...gulf was shy for thinking of his gift and mew was exited for his gift...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: where did you find this Gulf ...I can't please come here let me make love to you... to look soooo sexy in this baby

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID.

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
327K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
110K 6.6K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
307K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...