The Hound from Hell Arrived(H...

By Sparky824

Frostwing choose this story. (Y/N) was a shy boy who girls found it adorable. However, he is so shy, even whe... More

Bio
Episode 1: "We Got a Girlfriend!"
Episode 2: "We're Done Being Human!"
Episode 3: "We Got a Friend!"
Episode 4: "We're Gonna Save My Friend!"
Episode 6: "We're Demons, Hard at Work!"
Episode 7: "We're Gonna Get a Familiar!"
Episode 8: "We're Picking a fight!"
Episode 9: "We began Training!"
Episode 10: "The Showdown begins"
Episode 11: "We're Right in the Middle of the Big Match!"
Episode 12: (Y/N) is Getting His Girlfriend Back!

Episode 5: "We're Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!"

2.6K 33 12
By Sparky824

High school DXD x Shy Male Reader Episode 5: “We’re Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!”
((Note: I don’t know if this episode will be short. Anyway, Let’s do this!))

Issei is shocked about Asia's death.

Issei: Asia!

Raynare: I have been craving this power for many years! But it vanish in front of my eyes!

Hooded Priest #1: The Hellhound has escaped!

Raynare: What?! What do you mean, “Escape?!” That room contain a holy force field that cannot be broken! What happened to the guard?!

Hooded priest #1: He was strangled to death.

Raynare is stunned about what (Y/N) escape.

Raynare(Mind): How can he do that?!  Wait…!

Raynare then remembers a certain ability the Hellhound has. She grip her teeth, then look at them.

Raynare: Kill them all! If they’re friends with that Hellhound, we’ll make sure he’ll pay!

Issei then charged in as the group of priests did the same. Issei then stop  one & punch him, another tried to chop Issei, but Kiba block it. He activate his  Sacred Gear as his blade turn to black (⚫) to surprised the priest as Koneko lift him up & threw him.

Hooded priest #2: Damn you!

Kiba disarmed him & Koneko dive kick him. Kiba & Koneko separate them.

Issei: Kiba? Koneko-chan? Thanks, guys!

Issei then went through the open towards Asia.

Issei: Asia!

Issei made it upstairs, then walk toward Asia.

Issei: Asia.

Raynare: This is your reward for getting this far.

She then snapped her finger as the chains released Asia as she lean forward to fall, but Issei catch her.

Issei: Asia! Asia, are you all right?

Asia is started to wake up, then look at Issei.

Asia: Issei-san?

Issei: I’m here for you. Hang in there.

Asia: Yes.

Raynare: You can have her, as soon as that dog (🐕) comes back with what is mine.

Issei: Stop messing with me!

Raynare: Don’t be ridiculous. I even lied to my superiors to carry out this plan. & unfortunately, you guys are witnessed to that.

Raynare created a light lance.

Raynare: But dying together with her is not so bad, is it?

Kiba finished the last priest & look at Issei.

Kiba: Hyoudou-kun! We’re at a disadvantage here!

Issei: You were my first girlfriend…

Raynare: Yeah… I was amazed you were so innocent! It was fun teasing a guy who’s inexperienced with girls.

Issei: I was going to cherish our relationship!

Raynare giggles as she speaks with her Yuuma-chan’s voice.

Raynare: You became so caring when I looked even slightly troubled. But that was all only pretense! To see your silly face (😜) when confused & at your wits' end!

Issei: Yuuma-chan, I really loved you, & I carefully planned out our first date. I was determined to make it a fantastic one.

Raynare continues to laugh.

Raynare: Oh, yeah. Nothing could’ve gone wrong with that date. But that also made it freaking boring.

Issei then remembered Yuuma innocent face.

Issei: Yuuma-chan.

Meanwhile
(Y/N), Rias, & Akeno is with Mitelt as she is being held by (Y/N).

Rias: (Y/N).

(Y/N) turns to Rias.

Rias: The Hellhounds are loyalty to Demons. They have been with us since the beginning. There was without a doubt a Hellhound for the most powerful beasts, and there was a huge army of them. One day, they were all called to action, but they were completely terminated by a God. All, but one.

(Y/N): You knew? Why didn’t you tell me this before?

Rias: I wanted to tell you as soon as you unlock (🔑) them. Plus (➕), there might a connection between that Hellhound & you.

Back to the others
Raynare: “Yuuma.” I chose that name because I was going to kill you at dusk, then the other boy. That’s pretty cool, right? But, both of you survived & you made this blonde your girlfriend immediately afterward. That’s really mean, Issei-kun! Did you take her on a boring as hell date (📅) too? Oh, it might have been interesting for a country bumpkin like her. I don’t know, maybe she was like: “I’ve never had so much fun in my life!”

Issei: Reynalle!

Raynare: Don’t just say my name so casually, you brat! You’re defining it!

She quickly constructed another light lance as Issei is piss off with Tears.

Issei(Mind): She's the one acting like a demon!

Raynare strikes, but Issei jump out of the way all the way down the stairs as she attempted to run. Kiba & Koneko are helping him escape with Asia.

Issei: Kiba? Koneko-chan?

Issei turn around to see Kiba & Koneko blocked the nuns.

Kiba: Hyoudou-kun, run! Koneko-chan & I will hold them back! Go! We’ll handle it.

Kiba & Koneko fighting the horde as well as dodging their attacks.

Koneko: Hurry up & run.

Issei: But…!

Kiba: Just go, Hyoudou-kun!

Issei then turn around to the doorway.

Issei: Kiba, Koneko-chan, start calling me “Issei" once you’re back! Promise me! Got it? We’re a team!

Issei then head upstairs, making Kiba & Koneko smiled at him as he made it outside.

Meanwhile
(Y/N) is thinking the only word that might stunned him.

(Y/N): Dad………… is alive…?

Rias then see Mitelt about to tiptop away. However, (Y/N) threw at Fireball through Mitelt's chest. As the heart drop visible, she drop on her knees as he summon a sword & did a downward slice. Mitelt’s face & part of her brain (🧠) slide off as her body fell forward.

Back to the other
Issei managed to get on the top floor carrying Asia. He rested her on the bleachers.

Issei: Asia, hang in there! You’ll be free once we get out of here! We can have fun together, always!

Asia: It wasn’t for long, but I’m so happy I was able to make a friend.

Issei grab her hand & hold it with both of his.

Issei: What are you saying? There are so many more places I want to show you! Karaoke (🎤) bars (🍸) amusement parks, bowling (🎳) alleys… We’ll also get more Racchu-kuns! & that’s not a. You know, things like… Yeah! Right, I should introduce you to my friends as well. Matsuda & Motohama. They’re a bit perverted, but they’re really nice guys. I’m sure they’ll be your friends, Asia! & we’ll have a huge party! A ridiculously huge one!

Issei is tearing up.

Asia: If I had been born here & had gone to school with you, it would’ve been so wonderful…

Issei: Let’s go. No, you are coming. I’ll take you.

Asia puts her hand on Issei’s cheek.

Asia: You’re crying for me. I couldn’t ask for more…

Asia is crying as well.

Asia: Thank you.

Asia’s hand drop down as she is laying down, peacefully in her sleep (💤).

Issei: Asia? Why? Why did you have to die? You were a kind girl that’d cure anyone who was injured, even demons& hellhounds!

Issei is holding Asia’s body.

Issei: Hey, God, I know you’re there! Don’t take her! Please, I beg you! She didn’t do anything! She just wanted some friends! Won’t you listen because I’m a demon!? Does her life mean nothing because she became friends with a demons!? Please, God!

Raynare: A demon, repenting in a church?

Issei gasp to hear Raynare next to them sitting across.

Raynare: That’s one nasty joke.

Issei: Reynalle!

Meanwhile
(Y/N): You want me to kill her?

Rias: Wounded would be nice.

(Y/N): Ok.

(Y/N) walk passed Rias & Akeno as Akeno lick her lips (💋), causing (Y/N) to shivered for a second. He look at Akeno with an angry (😠), embarrassed (😳) face. He went back to walking.

Akeno: President?

Rias: Akeno, no.

Back with Issei
Raynare show Issei the scar Kiba made.

Raynare: Look, the knights boy did this to me on the way here.

Issei: Where are Kiba & Koneko-chan?

Raynare: Asia's twilight Gear is a wonderful ability for us fallen angels since we no longer have divine protection. That would firmly secured my status as a fallen angel. I can assist the great Azazel-sama & Shemhaza-sama!

Issei: Like I’d care.

Raynare then look at Issei.

Issei: She never discriminated between fallen angels & demons!

Raynare the stand up & face him.

Raynare: This is the destiny of the chosen ones: those endowed with a Sacred Gear.

Issei: That’s no destiny! She could’ve lived a peaceful life!

Raynare: No, she couldn’t.

Issei: What!?

Raynare: Sacred Gears are too much for a human to handle. No matter how wonderful they are, unusual powers are bound to be feared & their wielders shunned.

Issei remembers Asia’s story.

Raynare: That’s simply the way it is. That’s just how humans are. Even with such wonderful power!

Issei: But I… I’m Asia's friend! I tried to protect her as a friend!

Raynare: But she died!

Raynare started to laugh.

Raynare: That girl's dead! What you tried is irrelevant. You failed to protect her back then & now as well!

Issei: I know! That’s why I can’t forgive either of us. I can’t forgive any of it!

Issei remember what Rias told him as his feelings for Asia.

Issei: Give her back. Give Asia back!

Issei’s Sacred Gear activate as Raynare is stunned as the power surge in Issei body. He then charged a punch, Raynare dodged it by flying, then landed.

Raynare: Like I said, twice nothing is still nothing.

Issei’s Sacred Gear: Boost!

Issei tried again but failed as Raynare dodged.

Raynare: You may have gotten a little stronger.

Raynare create two light lance and throw them, piercing Issei’s legs. The light lance is burning him as he tried to pull them out.

Raynare: Light is deadly poison to demons! Just coming into direct contact with it burns them! It causes demons sharp, excruciating pain, especially if they’re low-class demons like you.

Issei: So what?

Issei pull out the two lance out of his legs.

Issei: Compared to Asia's suffering, this is…

Issei’s legs causes him to stumble.

Issei: nothing at all!

Issei’s Sacred Gear: Boost!

((Note: Experian…))
((Cow: …Boost.))

Raynare: That’s quite impressive. You did well for a low-class demon. I commend you.

Issei’s legs causes him to collapsed.

Issei: My power…

Raynare: But that’s your limit. A typical low-class demon would’ve died long ago. You’re a tough guy, like (Y/N).

Issei is panting. While Raynare doesn’t know that two claws are in the air.

Issei: Lord… I guess that won’t work. Since I’m a demon, it'd have to be the Demon Lord. I’m sure there’s one.

The claws were brought down fast enough to cut Raynare’s wings off of her back as blood come out. She is on the floor.

???: You did good, Issei.

Issei look & see a boy who looks familiar to (Y/N). Issei is stunned about the change.

Issei: (Y/N)…

Raynare quickly look & the fear is spread within her. (Y/N)’s stare is the cause of it.

(Y/N): Hello, Raynare. Or you prefer, “Yuuma-chan”. There is an old saying goes: “An eye (👁) for an eye.” I was  waiting to rip your chest & feast on your beating (💓) heart (❤). However, I am feeling… generous. I am not going to kill you. She is.

Issei look back to see Rias standing at the wall.

Issei: President!

Rias: (Y/N) help me get my business done (✔), so I teleported to the basement here. Once there, I saw Yuuto & Koneko fighting a whole bunch of priests.

She then started walking towards them as (Y/N) hold up Issei up as Kiba & Koneko came walking to us.

Kiba: We wouldn’t have made it without  her.

Issei: Damn, I shouldn’t have worried about you.

She then stop to Raynare in fear.

Rias: Nice to meet you, fallen angel Reynalle.

She then turns her attention to Rias.

Rias: My name is Rias Gremory, heiress apparent of the Gremory family.

Raynare: So, you’re the girl from Gremory family!

Rias: Nice to meet you, though it won’t be for long. Also… My hellhound murdered your friends with ease. The three who came visiting.

Raynare is shocked & scared (😨).

Issei: Murdered?

Kiba: The President is known as “Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess”, or “Princess of Destruction”.

Issei: Destruction? What about (Y/N)?

Kiba: Legends surrounded Hellhounds to lots of names, including “Bearer of Death".

Issei: Wow, I never knew I was serving such a master.

Raynare: Gremory girl, how dare you…

Rias: When Donnasiege tried to attacked Issei & (Y/N), I figure there were fallen angels in this town, & I knew you were scheming something. We wouldn’t have interfered if you hadn’t caused us trouble, but…

Issei: President, was this for me then?

Rias then look at Issei with his upgrade Sacred Gear.

Rias: Issei, that Sacred Gear!

Issei: I don’t know when, but its shape changed.

Rias: A red dragon… Oh, I get it now.

Rias then went back to Raynare as (Y/N) started to walk (🚶‍♂‍) towards Asia.

Rias: Fallen angel Reynalle, this kid's, Hyoudou Issei’s, Sacred Gear is not a mere Twice Critical. & my wolf, (L/N) (Y/N), Howling Gear has not merged together.

Raynare: What?

Rias: Known to double its holder’s power every ten seconds; allowing any who possess it to surpass even the Devil or God in power temporarily… It is one of the thirteen Longinus: the Gauntlet of the Emperor of Red Dragon, Boosted Gear. As for (Y/N)’s Howling Gear, he has both a werewolf form & a Hellhound form. Each with their own strengths & weaknesses. The merging doesn’t happen early. Hellhounds have been said to be as black as coal and smell of burning brimstone. They tend to leave behind a burned area wherever they go. Their eyes are a deep, bright, and almost glowing red. They have razor sharp teeth, super strength, and speed, and are commonly associated with graveyards and the underworld. Hellhounds are called The Bearers of Death because they were supposedly created by ancient demons to serve as heralds of death. According to legend, seeing one leads to a person's death. Sometimes it is said to be once; other times it requires three sightings for the curse to take effect and kill the victim. These factors make the Hellhound a feared symbol and worthy of the name "Bearer of Death".

Raynare(Mind): Those two has the ominous Sacred Gear known to bring ruin even to God!?

Rias: It may be potent, but it takes time to power up, so they’re not almighty. You only won because your enemy let her guard down for (Y/N) to capitalized. Begone, fallen angel.

Raynare: Issei-kun.

Issei look at Raynare & be shocked that to that Raynare turned back to Yuuma-chan.

Yuuma: Help me! I said mean things, but I had no choice! It was my duty as a fallen angel!

(Y/N) pull out his kunai & stabbed Yuuma’s chest, causing Issei to look away as he wrapped the chain around her neck.

(Y/N): God… has fired you.

(Y/N) activate a fiery portal & kick her through. As the chain continues to go, another portal open, causing the body of Yuuma to be crisp & hanging. Issei is scared about (Y/N)’s new form.

((Note: Nether-Gate. Start at 0:31))

Issei(Mind): (Y/N) look dangerous.

(Y/N) look at Issei, who is shocked as he walked to him & look into his eyes.

(Y/N): Don’t fall for stuff like that.

Issei: Yeah.

(Y/N) brings out Asia’s Sacred Gear as he walk to her & put it on her ring fingers.

Timeskip brought to you Chibi (Y/N) dress as Scorpion

It is nighttime (🌃) as (Y/N) is laying down as a lot has happened to him. Rias is now cuddling with him, naked as usual, causing (Y/N) to blushed with his eyes swirling.

Rias: You did the right thing, (Y/N).

(Y/N): A-Asia is now a-a d-demon?

Rias: Yes, She is a bishop.

(Y/N): Bishop?

Rias: A bishop's task is to support other demons in the household. Asia’s healing abilities would make her a capable bishop.

(Y/N): I-I see.

Rias: (Y/N), did something happen between you & Reynalle?

(Y/N) looked the other while blushing. Rias then went closer to his face as her breasts touch his chest, only for him to move his head back.

Rias: Did she…

(Y/N) had his head down.

(Y/N): I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop her. She cuffed my hands. Hmm?

(Y/N) & Rias look to see a body in the bed. As soon as he grab the cover, Akeno pop out, naked, & hug (Y/N), causing his face blushing red.

Rias: Akeno!

Akeno: Come on, President. I’ll be good.

Rias: No.

Akeno: Oh, something poke my stomach.

Rias & Akeno look down at (Y/N)’s lower half, only to find out the reason that Raynare tried to do him.

Akeno: Oh my…

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akeno in her kimono (👘)

Rias is enjoying her cup of tea until Issei came through the door.

Issei: President.

Rias: Oh, you managed to come. How are your wounds?

Issei: Well, completely cured thanks to Asia's healing ability.

Issei set his bag down.

Rias: She’s already doing her job as a bishop, eh? No wonder the fallen angels wanted it.

Issei: Um, President…

Rias: What is it?

Issei: There’s an Evil Piece for each chessmen on the board, right?

Rias: Yes.

Issei: Then will there be seven more pawns like me?

???: Nope.

Issei look to see (Y/N).

(Y/N): She told me she sacrifice all the remaining 7 pawns into you. When humans reborn as demons, the number of Evil Pieces consumed depends on the abilities of the human.

Rias got up & hug Issei, causing him to blushed.

Rias: The only pieces I had left were a knight, a rook, a bishop, & 8 pawns. I had to use all of my 8 pawns & a rook, so both of you could be resurrected as a demon.

Issei: You used all eight just for me?

Rias: I decided to make you my servant once I saw that.

Issei: What about (Y/N)?

Rias: He didn’t die. He can’t become a demon that easy. He has the powers of a Hellhound. I wanted him to bond with me as both his master & his girlfriend in order to unlock (🔑) his power (🔋). Humans with that much potential are very rare. I bet on that potential in both of you. It was because you have Boosted Gear, one of the thirteen Longinus while he have Howling Gear, the hounds from hell themselves.

Issei: Boosted Gear, the Gauntlet of the Emperor of Red Dragon. Howling Gear, the Bearer of Death.

Rias let go of Issei & started petting (Y/N).

Rias: Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess & The Hound from Hell himself… Both causes destruction & death, so it’s a perfect match.

(Y/N) blushed red at that.

Rias: Issei, aim to be the mightiest pawn. (Y/N), aim to be the deadliest rook. Both of you should be able to be it. You’re my adorable servant & he’s my lovable boyfriend.

Issei: The mightiest pawn… huh? President? Is becoming his girlfriend the best way to help him with his shyness?

Rias: Yes.

(Y/N): N-Not really.

Rias smile then delivered a kiss on his cheek as his face turn red.

Rias: See? It’s a good luck charm. Grow strong!

Issei: (Y/N) is lucky to have you.

(Y/N): Don’t be jealous. You got somebody.

Issei: Like who?

Asia: I-Issei-san?

Issei got up to see Asia in her new uniform.

Issei: A-Asia?

(Y/N): Why & How is she here?

Rias: My father is involved with the school’s management, so it wasn’t a problem.

(Y/N): Hmm…

Kiba & Koneko came in as well as Akeno with a tray of a cake.

((DONE! GUYS, MY PHONE SCREEN IS MESSING UP WITH ITS COLOR! ISSEI & Y/N HAS KILLED RAYNARE & NOW, ASIA JOINS RIAS’S GROUP AS A BISHOP! THE GROUP IS GOING TO TAKE IT EASY. UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 69 92
Note: NOT MINE I JUST COPY IT IN 69shu.com webiste. The real author is MOXIAN. I really like his/her work so I post it here. You can read her work in...
77K 1.4K 32
Reion (O/C) was best friends to the young K/DA, he however lost them due to an argument about the girl's career and left Reion. After that Reion lost...
68.3K 2.6K 31
--SLOW UPDATES-- βœŽΛΛ‹Β°β€’*β€βž·βYou can't beat the one on top.❝ βœŽΛΛ‹Β°β€’*β€βž·βWatch me.❝ Y/N L/N, student of XX University, the top student in her class. Kind...
128K 2.6K 83
The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from the Covenant. While they were travelling t...