DDMM(Dream) Can Come True (RW...

By DarkNarukami112

Dreams normally didn't come true for these four, but when they had a chance to go to Beacon. Everything chang... More

Bios
Dark's Prologue part 1
Dark's Prologue part 2
Mystik's prologue/trailer
S.o.D's Prologue
Mike's Prologue
Ch 1:Getting into Beacon
Ch 2:Initiation battle royal
Ch 3:Reunion and Suspicion
Ch 4:First Day of Dark's near depression
Ch 5:Maikeru vs Pyrrha
Ch 6:Aftermath
Ch 7:Learning more about each other
Ch 8:Thinking back to the first Halloween
Ch 10 (short):Checking on the Mike and Pyrrha
Ch 11:Mystik? Where are you?
Ch 12:Helping S.o.D

Ch 9:The struggle of a leader

81 4 1
By DarkNarukami112

Dark Pov

I went back to checking on Pyrrha and Mike every other day. There were times that S.o.D would come with me, and there were times were Mystik would come with me but...not without Glynda following shortly behind. Through the month of Mike being in there other people have been telling me that I should kick Mike off my team, but my sisters' team, Team JNPR, and CFVY hope that Mike wakes up, not without admitting that they're scared of him. There were times I've got threats from others for keeping Mike on my team, but S.o.D froze slash burned them with his semblance.

Cardin:Hey Freak. Get the demonic fuck off your team.

S.o.D:Just leave him alone. This is a lot for him to take.

Cardin:Was I talking to you?

Just in that moment he showed his green flames and he gave them a cold stare.

S.o.D:He is having a hard time processing this whole thing, so why don't you fly back to your little circus and leave him alone.

Cardin ran off like a little bitch.

S.o.D:You ok Dark?

Dark:I don't know dude...

S.o.D:Need some time alone?

Dark:Yeah...

S.o.D walked off and I walked outside and called my mom. I not only needed someone to talk to for advice, but to ask on what to do about Mike. I know I should go to Ozpin first, but I feel like she would be the one who understands what position I'm in right now.

Summer:Hello?

Dark:Hey mom it's me.

Summer:Hey Dark. How are things in Beacon?

Dark:Good...ish...

Summer:Dark. What's wrong?

Dark:I need some advice right now, and I'm afraid to go to Ozpin.

Summer:Advice about what?

Dark:To put everything in a nutshell. Every student in the school wants me to kick my teammate Maikeru off my team.

Summer:Wait. You never told me you were the leader of your team.

Dark:Yeah...sorry...

Summer:So...Why does everyone want him off your team?

Dark:In his fight against a friend of Ruby's and got her majorly injured. Plus his semblance makes him near insane.

Summer:Has he woke up yet?

Dark:No. He's still getting blood transplants.

Summer:I don't see why you're coming to me for advice then.

Dark:I don't know what to do. People have been giving me death threats and begging me to get him off my team, so I want to hear an opinion from one leader to another.

Summer:So you want me to talk to you professionally about this. Correct?

Dark:Yes.

Summer:If that's the case. Go with what your heart is telling you.

Dark:I don't know what my heart is telling me anymore.

Summer:Then take on last look at him before making your decision then.

Dark:Why exactly?

Summer:You'll know then.

Dark:Alright.

Summer:Alright then. Bye Darkie. I love you.

Dark:Love you too mom.

She hung up. I then leaned on a nearby tree and slid down to the ground with my scroll in hand. I looked up at the sky then thought on what to do. My ears perked up and I heard footsteps.

???:Hey.

I behind me to see Ruby with a depressed look on her face.

Dark:Hey...

Ruby:Rough month. Huh?

Dark:Yep.

Ruby:Mind if I sit here?

Dark:It's not like it's taken.

She sits next to me.

Ruby:What are you thinking about?

Dark:What to do about Mike.

Ruby:Are you really going to kick him from your team?

Dark:I don't know yet.

Ruby:Oh. Ok.

I sigh.

Ruby:You ok?

Dark:Yeah. I'm still feeling all the backlash.

Ruby:Sorry.

Dark:It's ok sis. I just need some advice for right now.

Ruby:Or maybe a trip to the counselors office.

I chuckle.

Dark:Yeah maybe.

We sat there until a good gust of wind blew through our hair.

Ruby:You know Dark...I like Mike as a person.

Dark:What do you mean sis?

Ruby:I mean his heart is in the right place, but it's like life was-

Dark:Hard on him?

Ruby:Yeah...

We sat there in a awkward silence.

Ruby:Bro. If you're looking for advice. All I got to say is give him a chance. Weiss didn't like Blake at first because she was both a faunas and a part of the White Fang.

Dark:Really?

Ruby:Yeah. Weiss's family lost hundreds to thousands of dollars because of them, but after she saw that Blake would risk life and limb to stop them she gave Blake a chance.

Dark:So in this situation I'm Weiss. Is that what you're saying here?

Ruby:Kinda. But it's up to you to give him a chance or not.

Dark:Alright. Thanks sis.

Ruby:No problem. Whelp. I'm going to check on Pyrrha. Care to join me.

Dark:Maybe in a little bit. I need to ponder all of this.

Ruby:Ok. See ya.

Dark:Alright. Later.

I got up to see Ozpin. Maybe his years of experience maybe could help me. I got into the elevator and hit the top floor. I was wondering if he would just tell me to kick him or he will tell me kind of like what mom told me. Whatever it was I was hoping that it would help me right now. The elevator door opened. I stepped out and he looked busy so I turned around to go back down.

Ozpin:Did you need something Mister Narukami?

I jumped after he said that.

Dark:Actually yeah.

He turned around and leaned on his desk.

Ozpin:So what is it?

Dark:I need some advice. On what to do about Mike.

He got up and sighed.

Ozpin:Dark...

He walked over to a window an looked out it.

Ozpin:I learned over my time as headmaster of Beacon that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, but it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Dark:So. What does this have to do with Mike?

Ozpin:He was born with a gift. A special kind of Semblance that gives him two different personalities. He's using his gift to help people. So you need to persuade people that he's not a monster, but a boy who lost his way in life.

Dark:Your telling me that he lost his way through life and I'm the only one who can help him. Is that what you're saying?

Ozpin:Yes.

Dark:I understand. Thank you.

I got into the elevator and thought about what my mom, Ruby, Ozpin said. Then I came up with my decision. He stays. The elevator door opened and I made my way to the Med bay with the same damn begging from other people. Then Cardin came up to me with another death threat.

Cardin:Listen here freak. You better get that fuck off your team or I'll-

Before he could finish I gave him a left hook to the jaw. He was on the ground holding his jaw.

Dark:Give me another threat I'll make you look worst then Mike right now.

He looked at me in shock.

Dark:Never tell me what I can and can't do with my team.

I was screaming every word to the point to were every teacher were out of their room.

Dark:You can call him a demon, demonic fuck, a freak but his heart is in the right place. As both his leader and his friend. He's staying and no one is going to change my mind.

I continued walking to the Med Bay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 442 16
At Beacon Academy, young Huntsmen and Huntresses are taught and trained to protect the people and maintain the peace for all of Remnant's inhabitants...
16.4K 277 14
Jaune Arc, the weakest student of Beacon Academy, was missing. No one knew what happened. After two weeks, Team RWBY found themselves in Tamriel.
463 35 35
In the world of Remnant, a place where science and fairy tales coexist, human civilization is pledged by deadly monsters known as the Grimm. For a ti...
16.4K 462 74
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...