dislike ↠ draco malfoy

By aqua_tic15

"I strongly dislike you, Draco Malfoy." Evangeline Hastings is transferring from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
epilogue

fifty-four

20.8K 438 315
By aqua_tic15

The next couple of weeks passed by slowly. I went to class, did my work, and spent every free moment I had with Draco. There was a looming feeling of doom in the air. Everyone seemed different; more gloomy. More attacks on Muggles and Muggleborns were happening through Britain. It seemed as though Voldemort was going to win.

I hid my Dark Mark beneath my sleeve. I didn't want anyone finding out that I was a Death Eater. Gossip would spread like wildfire around the school and everyone would know.

Draco and I were sitting in the Slytherin common room, doing our homework on the coffee table. The bright spring sun was shining through the lake and into the window.

"I'm so glad that we're graduating next month," I said as I scribbled on my parchment with my quill.

"Yeah, I don't think I can take this crap anymore," he replied.

I laughed softly. "What's going to happen after we graduate?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking up over his essay and into my eyes.

"I mean are we still going to be together?" I said.

"Of course we're still going to be together," he said very matter-of-factly. "Why wouldn't we?"

"Well, when would we see each other? We're going to go off and get our own jobs..."

"Move in with me," he declared.

I dropped my quill. "What?"

"Move in with me. In Malfoy Manor," he said.

I stared at him. "Well—"

The common room wall opened, making me jump, and Pansy stepped in. "Guys, you need to come out here."

"Why?" I asked.

"Snape's gathering everyone up in the Great Hall," she said. "I don't know why."

Draco and I looked at each other questioningly and headed out of the common room.

* * *

Snape marched all of the students to the Great Hall so that we wouldn't stray away from him. The heels of our shoes clicked simultaneously as we walked.

When we arrived in the Great Hall, we stood in lines. Snape stood at the front, Alecto and Amycus Carrow lingering behind him.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Draco.

"I don't know," he said. He reached down and grabbed my hand.

I squeezed his hand thankfully and looked over the top of people's heads to get a better look at Snape.

Snape cleared his throat. "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." He looked around at us, who all have questioning looks on our faces. "It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

There was a soft murmur amongst everyone. Harry was back.

"Now should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty," Snape said.

He stepped forward. "Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward. Now." He walked forward as he said this, his eyes surveying all of the students.

Shoes clicked on the floor and there was a loud gasp. I turned my head sharply and saw him.

Harry.

Harry had stepped forward from the crowd, a look of determination on his face. "It seems," he said, "despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, we still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster."

The doors swung open and a large group of people stepped in. My eyes flicked over to them. I recognized a few of them. Ron, Hermione, Lupin, Tonks. My eyes traveled to the back, where I spotted my dad.

The Order of the Phoenix.

My dad's eyes landed on mine. I hadn't seen him in months. I just wanted to run forward and embrace him.

Harry continued, "I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood." His voice raised, "Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!"

I remembered back to the night Dumbledore had died. Draco couldn't kill him, so Snape had stepped in. I remembered him killing Dumbledore like it was nothing.

Snape pointed his wand at Harry, and there was a loud gasp as McGonagall stepped forward, pushed Harry aside, and pointed her wand at Snape.

McGonagall shot a spell at Snape, who immediately put a border up to block it. This repeated multiple times. McGonagall casted a spell and Snape blocked it.

Snape materialized into a black figure and shot out through the window, the glass raining down on the floor.

"COWARD!" McGonagall cried as Snape flew away.

There was a large cheer from the students as McGonagall waved her wand and lit the torches that lined the walls.

The cheering was immediately cut off by a loud scream, and then another.

And then I heard the voice.

Voldemort's voice.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Everyone stood still, staring at Harry.

"What are you waiting for?" a voice echoed from next to me. I turned around. Pansy was pointing at Harry. "Someone grab him!"

Ginny stepped in front of Harry with a burning look at Pansy.

"Pansy," I hissed. "Shut up."

"What?" she replied. "He said that he would kill us if we didn't give him Harry. One person for hundreds, that seems like a pretty good deal to me."

I crossed my arms over my chest.

A voice echoed from the hall, "Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch pranced into the room, carrying Mrs. Norris.

"They are supposed you be out of bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagall exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry, ma'am," said Filch.

"It happens, Mr. Filch," said Professor McGonagall, "That your arrival is most opportune. If you would I would like you please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall.

I stared at her. What was she doing?

"And exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons will do," Professor McGonagall finished.

There was a loud cheering from the rest of the houses.

"She can't just throw us in the dungeons!" I exclaimed as we began to follow Filch.

Draco checked to make sure Filch wasn't looking and grabbed Goyle and Crabbe by the collars and pulled them away. I followed them. "What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Just follow me," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 18K 97
ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after De...
20.6K 359 37
Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through that brick pillar and board the train to...
14.6K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
2K 301 22
"I'll be careful." Jordan Fraser has caught the interest of Slytherin's golden boy Draco Malfoy, and is fighting not to fall into his charms. Faced w...