The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

By Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... More

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Drama
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

End of Fifth Year

1.7K 54 6
By Jiminie_mochi1013

Your POV ~

I swallowed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had gotten thinner, but these were hard times for the entire family. Fixing my dress I looked around my room, it's been trashed since I came back home.

I pulled on my shoes and went downstairs, completely unprepared for today. Mum's funeral was today, and I knew I'd have to face people eventually. It's not exactly nice having your mother be the third person to die during this stupid war.

"You look pissed." Leo commented.

"Yeah well, anyone would be when their mothers funeral is full of ministry officials. They're acting like it's a party, she'd hate this." I sighed.

Leo turned to me, sympathy in his eyes, "How are you holding up?"

I gave him an annoyed look. He knew the answer to that, that I'm doing as good as any girl who watched their mother die in their arms. All to protect me.

"Fine, but be nice. Some of your friends and the order will be here, then we will leave for Aunt Kass' place." He whispered.

He went on, but I stayed by the tree. After today, she'd be in the Roseore Mausoleum, next to her parents and sister. Her tomb would be marked with her name in bronze and it would be guarded by a white angel with a spear in hand.

My father, brothers, and I threw roses onto her coffin before they closed her in. It wasn't an open casket funeral, but we knew what she looked like in there. Hopefully she'll be happy in the afterlife. Now she could see Grandfather, we all knew she missed him greatly.

We went inside the house, the ministry officials leaving and our friends and family stayed behind. They mainly comforted my father and brothers, but I wanted to be alone. I sat at the stairs, staring at the ice in my drink melt. I saw feet in front of me, looking up to see Harry with a sad look on his face.

"Don't be a stranger Potter, sit down."

He sat beside me, playing with his pants a bit.

"How are you with Sirius gone?"

"Okay, not well but...how are you? We both lost someone that day."

I sighed, getting irritated immediately, "Harry, you lost your godfather. I get it, you're an orphan and he was the only family left for you, but I—I wasn't an orphan. I grew up with my mom for fifteen years. She's been with me for fifteen years and in one night...she was snatched away from me."

He set a hand on my shoulder, "I know it's hard for you, I understand that our situations are different. But don't hesitate to talk to me, from one person who lost important people to another."

He got up and left me on the stairs alone. I pulled my knees up to my chest, setting my head down as I stared out at the rainy sky. Perfect weather for the perfect feelings I was having today.

"I guess now isn't a good time?" It was Draco's voice.

"Not really, but is it ever a good time for us? Follow me? Please?" I got up and walked back outside.

The lake was a nice place to talk and reminded me a little less of my mother. Draco was beside me, his hands in the pockets of his black suit.

"When I saw my mother dying, I realized that I got off task. My whole mission was to protect the ones I love, but I ended up helping in the killing of one."

I took a sip of my drink, praying father would still think it's apple juice when I go back in.

"It's not your fault. You know who is the one who killed her, Bellatrix is the one who killed her...not you."

I furrowed my brows together, "You give me advice you can't take? I know you think it's your fault, but neither of us asked to be born into our families. Mother adored you, she'd never blame you and neither do I. But I blame myself for setting my sights off of protection and on revenge instead."

He grabbed my drink from my hands, taking a sip himself. He drank it easier than I thought he would.

"I'm sorry, I know I messed up and I continue to do this every year. I want to know about you (Y/n), because I love you. You are the only person to understand and accept me, so please...stay with me."

I gave him a small grin, messing with the rim of my cup, "I never said I was going to leave you, ferret. I love you too, I was just upset and even more so now."

He took a hold of my hand, rubbing the back of it gently with his thumb. For a second, it made me forget we were at my mothers funeral.

"(Y/n), I'm crazy about you, really. If you're willing to accept my judging family, I will be by your side the entire time."

My smile dropped, and I looked him in the eyes with all seriousness, "Sorry, but the next time I see your deranged aunt, I'm breaking all two-hundred and six of her bones."
-

-

-

-
Draco's POV ~

I said nothing as she told me that. She was my aunt, yes, but I was never close to her. Mother said she wasn't always bad, but I found that hard to believe.

"We should go back in." (Y/n) held my hand as we walked back in.

Mother looked at (Y/n) sadly, seeing one of the last things Arabella left all of us before she died. (Y/n) would change because of this, no doubt, but I will be by her side. Always.

"As you all know, my lovely wife Arabella, was one of the few people who accepted me. She was the light of my life and the reason I started a family. She knew who I was, and she didn't care. It was her and her love for her siblings and friends that taught me, family is power. As long as we have each other, we will live to see another day." Mr. Riddle smiled sadly.

Everyone knew how greatly he cared for his wife, mother talked about them all the time. She always disguised them in her stories when I was younger, trying to prove that true love was real to me.

"My Aunt Aria, she was the kindest woman ever. She never made you feel ostracized, she always made you feel like family if you weren't. When she brought me in, I had lost my mother and father, but she made sure I was happy. She cared for me as if I were her own son, and not a day goes by that I don't think about all she's done for this family. I'll miss her, and her smile."

Everyone was close to tears, because we all knew what he meant. She took in everyone, even if it meant being labeled as a blood traitor by Pureblood families.

She accepted mother, Weasley, Potter, Granger, and she even accepted me. Despite everything I've done, she treated me with the same love and compassion as her kids.

Leo was next, and he held his glass in his hand.

"My mother was kind, but scary when she needed to be. She did everything in her power to make this family the way it is and to protect it. We will continue to do that for her, because we live in harder times now. She'd be proud of us if we stuck together through this."

(Y/n) squeezed my hand as she cleared her throat, staying seated, "Mother always said family was forever and always, and I intend to keep it that way. Though we don't always agree, those of you still here are considered family, so I hope you will help me keep that motto."

Seeing how far we've come, I remember when I had really first met (Y/n). Our parents knew each other long before, and my mother refreshed my memory by letting me see into hers.

Flashback 2nd POV~

It was a typical day for the Malfoy family. Lucius needed to go into the ministry to talk to someone important, and Narcissa decided to go with him to see her friend Arabella.

She took a young Draco with her, he was about three years old. His hair was like a dandelion, bright and fluffy. She dressed him in nice clothing and held him in her arms as they walked to her friend's office.

Knocking on the door, she opened it to see Arabella Riddle, playing happily with her daughter. Her daughter was the same age as Draco, ten days younger.

Arabella looked up from her place on the floor by her daughter, she was young as ever. Her face was fresh as a dew drop, her eyes warm and bright, and her smile nice as ever.

"You didn't tell me you were coming, Narcissa. Who's this handsome boy?" She smiled, looking at Draco.

Narcissa smiled as she smoothed out Draco's hair, "Draco, this is Arabella. She's a friend of mine and she's very nice, so be nice."

Draco hid behind his mother's skirt. Arabella smiled, getting to his level.

"I'm not mean, I promise."

Draco peeked out a little to see a girl his age by the pretty woman. She looked nothing like her. Her cheeks were chubby, her eyes were shockingly green, and she had black hair.
Her hair dropped in ringlets, long and shiny for a child of three. She was wearing a floral shirt with a pink dress over it. She had a pink bow in her hair as well, and she looked at Draco with a happy smile.

"This is my daughter (Y/n). Adrien and I brought the kids in today. He has the boys with him while I have this little Princess with me." Arabella tickled her daughter slightly.

Narcissa and Arabella decided to talk for a bit in her office, while the kids played together on the ground. Draco was not happy having to share with the girl he just met, but (Y/n) was patient with him.

They played relatively well for a while, resulting in (Y/n) running out of energy. Draco decided to sleep on the mat too, because if she was asleep, he had no one to play with.

They both were sound asleep on the mat, and the two mothers watched as their kids slept with their thumbs in their mouths. Draco and (Y/n) eventually slept with their hands holding each other's.

"They're so cute together. I'm just glad Draco didn't make your daughter upset." Narcissa whispered.

Arabella chuckled, "Please, my daughter is patient. I think she's really taken a liking to Draco since she saw his picture. She adores his light blond hair."

Narcissa's heart felt like it was going to explode, she's never heard something so sweet in her life. She'd be lying if she said she didn't think Draco took a liking to her either.

"He doesn't have siblings, but I think he's just happy to have someone to play with."

Arabella gave Narcissa a cheeky grin, "Draco is always welcome, no matter what happens between them, he'll always be welcome to our house."

Flashback over ~

(Y/n) looked at me worried, her hand brushing some of my hair back. She went down to my cheek and held my face there.

"Are you okay, Draco?"

I nodded, taking her hand off my face and kissing her palm. Remembering her mother saying that made me really wish she were here. I could ask her what to do next, how not to screw up the next time around.

"It'll be ending soon, but...I can stay with you for a bit longer if you'd like?" I suggested.

She smiled, but it faltered slightly, "You should go home, I'm a bit of a downer to be around right now. I'll see you in the summer though, I'm free again. Spend the night, please."

I nodded, now we could without having to make me do any kind of trial. Though it'd be weird, without her mother it was just (Y/n).

The time came to leave, so mother and I gave our condolences and left. Father was still going on trial and we'd be questioned, so the stress was high. Which is why I was hoping (Y/n) would've said yes to me staying.

Adrien's POV ~

With everyone leaving, I sighed and went to my room. Looking around all I saw was Arabella.
Her expensive silver hairbrush was still on our table, and so was her box of photos.

Sighing, I went into the drawers, pulling out a box I remembered too well. Opening it, I saw her engagement ring I gave her all those years ago. We took it off her body when she died.

My thoughts raced, I closed the box and put it in the drawer. I composed a small note and put it there with it. I went into my late wife's jewelry box, her family crest was still there. Grabbing the necklace I went out to where (Y/n) was.

"You look like her, but you have your grandfather's hair and eyes." I smiled.

She turned around, "Mother always said I looked like him, but recently others said I look like...you know."

I sat beside her, a hand on her back, "Never, you are your mother. Beautiful and strong, plus you can pack one hell of a punch."

She chuckled, something she hasn't done since that night. I knew her and Malfoy were going through some things, but everything seemed alright today.

"Your mother wanted me to give you this when you got married, but I think you need something from her now." I handed her the necklace.

It was a silver crescent moon necklace, with alexandrite in the center, for luck. Arabella wanted (Y/n) to have it when she got married. Now Arabella isn't here, and (Y/n) needs a reminder that she's not just a Riddle. She's a Roseore, through and through, and Riddle is only something we didn't ask for, so we don't have to become my brother.

"I've decided to change my last name to Roseore, your brothers are doing the same...so if you want to come with us you can." I smiled.

She put the necklace on, running her finger over the silver moon. She looked down at it as well.

"I'll stick with Riddle for now, because when I kill your brother...I want him to taste defeat from his own blood."

"(Y/n), it took us years to defeat him last time, how will we achieve it now? How will you?"

She gave me a guilty look, which I knew meant she had a plan in mind already. The guilt was because she found out what the prophecy was saying, and we can't hide it anymore.

"I might've found a way, but it's up to you. Leo is helping with Aunt Kass but—"

"I've spent years with your mother, and another thing you two have in common is your determination. She wouldn't give up when I told her to, so neither will you. Just...be careful."

She gave me a big hug, a grateful one, "Thank you, Dad."

She really was her mother. My daughter and sons need me now, though the boys are out of the house already. (Y/n) is sensitive though, and she likes to hide it so no one can hurt her, but I know her. I helped make her, her beauty is from me.

"Any time sweetheart, any time." I kissed the top of her forehead.

She stayed sitting beside me, until it was near night. Then I sent her to her room to sleep, knowing full well she wouldn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
905 23 24
The war is over and seven 8th years have decided to return to Hogwarts. One tall handsome Slytherin finds himself at odds. He seems to have tripped a...
587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.5K 69 38
harry potter x fem! oc - Our story begins in Cassia Bright's first year at Hogwarts. Though most hope for her to be quiet and out of trouble, the odd...